Trump - a puzzling enigma

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Trump - a puzzling enigma

Post by Immanuel Can »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:11 am I think neither of you is givin' Joe Average enough credit
How do you figure?
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:15 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:30 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:52 pm

if that's the standard then no gov ought to play with anything better than staffs and bows and arrows

no gov builds weapons: they buy 'em
So I guess you've never heard of a Nuclear Bomb, they've only been around since 1945.
the gov sponsored the atom bomb: it didn't build it then, it doesn't build it now
Wrong, they built them then and they've continually built them since then. The entity that foots the bill, builds them. They're called Government Contracts!
SpheresOfBalance

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:17 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:03 am
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:35 pm
This church: https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion ... story.html.

Somebody doesn't know what he's talking about, for sure...but it ain't me. :wink:
You missed it, it wasn't about the church burning, it was about which people did it and which were gassed.
I picked the Washington Post, because although there were far better papers with far better pictures of the burned church, I figured you'd only respect a Leftie source.

I guess I was wrong...you don't even respect that.
No unlike you that respect the written word and pictures, I respected the video I saw, which is much more telling, and accurate!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:22 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:30 pm
So I guess you've never heard of a Nuclear Bomb, they've only been around since 1945.
the gov sponsored the atom bomb: it didn't build it then, it doesn't build it now
Wrong, they built them then and they've continually built them since then. The entity that foots the bill, builds them. They're called Government Contracts!
oppenheimer & the manhattans built it, the taxpayers paid for it, gov was the contractin' enitity

when you pay to get your oil changed, who changed the oil: you or the mechanic?

today: several different entitiies design and build atomics, taxpayers pay for it, and gov acts as the taxpayers' proxy

gov don't do shit
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:31 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:22 am

oppenheimer & the manhattans built it, the taxpayers paid for it, gov was the contractin' enitity

when you pay to get your oil changed, who changed the oil: you or the mechanic?

today: several different entitiies design and build atomics, taxpayers pay for it, and gov acts as the taxpayers' proxy

gov don't do shit
All idiots that become the thing they fear have no real idea, they're quite insane in their fear, Mr. pre-emptive, is that what all your women have called you?

The gov is responsible for all their contracts. PERIOD!

It never was "Supply and Demand!"
It always was "Demand and Supply!"
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:19 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:11 am I think neither of you is givin' Joe Average enough credit
How do you figure?
joe average -- not countin' examples on the east or west coasts -- is not particularly deficient...his thinkin' isn't hobbled (as common suggests), and he's no more ruled by his emotions than you or me...when it comes to ORANGE MAN's taxes, joe average (trumper or not) sez if I were in his position, I'd do the same damn thing
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

The gov is responsible for all their contracts. PERIOD!

gov designed/designs nuthin', built/builds nuthin', tested/tests nuthin'...gov hired/hires folks to do those things, and paid/pays for it all with tax dollars

gov -- any gov -- only directs: it produces nada
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:42 am The gov is responsible for all their contracts. PERIOD!

gov designed nuthin', built nuthin', tested nuthin'...gov hired folks to do those things, and paid for it all with tax dollars

gov -- any gov -- directs...it produces nada
The taxed don't decide how dollars are spent, the greedy relatively rich do, fearful that they might loose it all.

Money it what makes idiotic eyes sparkle, and drool flow. No money, no nucs!
henry quirk

"No money, no nucs!"

Post by henry quirk »

that's right: no tax dollars, no nukes

gov don't do shit 'cept take & direct

it makes nuthin' and funnels tax dollars: that's the sum of it

gov is a big fat nuthin'
Last edited by henry quirk on Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

and: peaceful protests & protestors

there aren't any of any consequence today

no, the folks we're told are protestin' are rioters: black thugs, white cucks, degenerate white whores, pedophiles, trannie-queers...all commies (mostly dupes & sympathizers)

useful idiots
SpheresOfBalance

Re: "No money, no nucs!"

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:56 am that's right: no tax dollars, no nukes

it makes nuthin', funnels tax dollars

gov is a big fat nuthin'
You're an idiot, Oh yeah I almost forgot you said a long time ago that you're a tax evader. Yeah well that's why you hide in the woods carrying a shotgun, like I said you create your own fear, quite insane!

Most of us pay our taxes, believing in those in charge, but of course they have their own agendas. And the good ones do good by us, but there's always the liars, the deceitful, the ones that's have taken their fear to the extremes; enter Trump!

To direct is to control!
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:04 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:56 am that's right: no tax dollars, no nukes

gov is a big fat nuthin'
You're an idiot, Oh yeah I almost forgot you said a long time ago that you're a tax evader. Yeah well that's why you hide in the woods carrying a shotgun, like I said you create your own fear, quite insane!

Most of us pay our taxes, believing in those in charge, but of course they have their own agendas. And the good ones do good by us, but there's always the liars, the deceitful, the ones that's have taken their fear to the extremes; enter Trump!

To direct is to control!
sticks & stones...I win, you lose: 'nuff said
SpheresOfBalance

henry quirk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:06 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:04 am

gov is a big fat nuthin'

To direct is to control!
sticks & stones...I win, you lose: 'nuff said
If it makes you feel good, you win, but we both know the truth. Of course your acknowledgement of it is so deep down inside it'd take an electron microscope to find it. ;-)
henry quirk

"you win"

Post by henry quirk »

yep
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:24 am I respected the video I saw, which is much more telling, and accurate!
Then there were a ton of pictures and videos you didn't see. I guess that's what happens when you're "selective" about what you allow yourself to see.