Chinese Communist Party - deserves destruction

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Chinese Communist Party - deserves destruction

Post by Dontaskme »

Laughing ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPpLGDUG4cs

The only destruction happening here is caused by the mind, something that does not exist...it's something to laugh long and hard about.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:50 am Laughing ass

The only destruction happening here is caused by the mind, something that does not exist...it's something to laugh long and hard about.
..ass is a stupid c*nt that fails to understand the only thing a mind can be certain of..'I think therefore I am'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:05 am

..ass is a stupid c*nt that fails to understand the only thing a mind can be certain of..'I think therefore I am'.
I agree.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:15 am

I agree.
There is a reason I don't usually bother dealing with you, mostly because you talk crap, but predominantly because you are another stupid hypocrite that thinks they R sooooo deeeeep..

As demonstrated here by U:- A mind does not exist, but, the mind is the only thing one can be certain of.

DUH.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:23 am

I agree.
There is a reason I don't usually bother dealing with you, mostly because you talk crap, but predominantly because you are another stupid hypocrite that thinks they R sooooo deeeeep..

As demonstrated here by U:- A mind does not exist, but, the mind is the only thing one can be certain of.

DUH.
Yes I understand..but some advice for you, never bother about other peoples minds, the others can only ever exist inside your own head anyway, so best thing to do is always be yourself, the real fictional character...and fuck the A holes .. That advice is free.

As for you there...you are the one that creates the me here, I do not know I exist until I see you there. . so thanks for creating me in your image... :mrgreen: :lol: . . you are my imaginary friend or foe, whatever the whim desires.

You won't understand what I've just said turd face, and that's why you hate me...hahaha!

One can be certain of being, it's self evident...the buck stops there you idiot. Everything else is a mental projection...not real idiot...never mind, you obviously do not understand nonduality YET

BYE THE WAY....I hate your fucking guts too. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole, you are totally beneath me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:44 am
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:23 am

I agree.

DUH.
Yes I understand..but some advice for you, never bother about other peoples minds, the others can only ever exist inside your own head anyway, so best thing to do is always be yourself, the real fictional character...and fuck the A holes .. That advice is free.

As for you there...you are the one that creates the me here, I do not know I exist until I see you there. . so thanks for creating me in your image... :mrgreen: :lol: . . you are my imaginary friend or foe, whatever the whim desires.

You won't understand what I've just said turd face, and that's why you hate me...hahaha!

One can be certain of being, it's self evident...the buck stops there you idiot. Everything else is a mental projection...not real idiot...never mind, you obviously do not understand nonduality YET

BYE THE WAY....I hate your fucking guts too. I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot barge pole, you are totally beneath me.
Naaaw. I am not sure Y U think I hate U, just because I dislike stupidity.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amAs a co-inheritor Y R U an 'asshole'? ...surely U R just a moron?
Whatever is the lesser evil! I'll let you decide. I already decided long ago to forgo knowing myself since...

To know oneself may not be the best advice
When showing less of virtue and more of vice.

It wouldn't do in one's declining years to turn conscience into a volcano!
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amSo Christ is to blame now?
Not in the least! Christ and Christianity have long parted ways where Jesus simply appears as an icon of silent authority aside from the fact the he would damn almost every Pope to hell.
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amAhh....the positive mindset of an atheist, truly looking forward to their future of an eternity in a black hole.
Probably not! It's dubious whether time exists in a black hole. In any event when time itself goes defunct there's no eternity to look forward to which is good because only a demented asshole who couldn't count would want to live forever.

BTW, I really like your attachment! But it's so generic it's possible to apply almost any name to it, even attofishpi!

The universal undifferentiated asshole should serve as the ultimate symbol of humanity. Philosophy wouldn't be complete without it!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:21 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amAs a co-inheritor Y R U an 'asshole'? ...surely U R just a moron?
Whatever is the lesser evil! I'll let you decide. I already decided long ago to forgo knowing myself since...

To know oneself may not be the best advice
When showing less of virtue and more of vice.

It wouldn't do in one's declining years to turn conscience into a volcano!
mmm, fair enuff. Certainly knowing there is this sage n God that knows me - it is clear these entities know me way better than I know me. Quite disconcerting...or should I feel comforted by such a fact? Sure I would IF I KNEW THEM to the same degree.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amSo Christ is to blame now?
Not in the least! Christ and Christianity have long parted ways where Jesus simply appears as an icon of silent authority aside from the fact the he would damn almost every Pope to hell.
Agreed.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:55 amAhh....the positive mindset of an atheist, truly looking forward to their future of an eternity in a black hole.
Probably not! It's dubious whether time exists in a black hole. In any event when time itself goes defunct there's no eternity to look forward to which is good because only a demented asshole who couldn't count would want to live forever.
mmm.. I've given God\sage a bit of an ultimatum...either once I die I remain dead for the rest of eternity (fuck going thru what I have been thru again - to have to learn everything over for the same degree of gnosis) OR I exist for the rest of eternity (whatever eternity is - events that can support life - entropy permitting) WITHOUT losing my current knowledge - to continue to grow it - rather than be wiped clean and reborn again, as a child.

Dubious wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:21 pmBTW, I really like your attachment! But it's so generic it's possible to apply almost any name to it, even attofishpi!

The universal undifferentiated asshole should serve as the ultimate symbol of humanity. Philosophy wouldn't be complete without it!
Nah. I think U didn't quite under_stand the image - it was an ass hole. (attofishpi might be an asshole, but he certainly is not an ass hole)

Attachments
Ass Hole Expained.jpg
Ass Hole Expained.jpg (28.05 KiB) Viewed 3893 times