Chinese Communist Party - deserves destruction

For philosophical reflections on the COVID-19 pandemic. How can philosophy help us to understand it, to combat it and to survive it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Chinese Communist Party - deserves destruction

Post by Dontaskme »

PeteJ wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 pm
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat May 09, 2020 7:39 am It's not looking good for humanity to be honest - but it's probably for the best in that nature in her wisdom would be like any other sick body. There would be an automatic healing process set into motion in order to rid itself of any pollutants and poisons.
Quite so. Every farmer knows monoculture leads to disease. Given human density levels and interference with biology I'd expect a new global pandemic every two decades or so.

This one may be doing wonders for the environment. I've spent years trying to figure out how to get aircraft out of the sky and cruise ships off the oceans and bingo, one little virus and its job done.
LolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

According to David Attenborough human life ain’t got much time left on this planet, extinction is not far off, and that humans have just about outstayed their welcome.

There’s only two jobs for humans to do on this planet...the first is to make a mess, and the second is to clean up the mess 😝😝😀😀

That’s about the reality of it, in my humble opinion. 🀬 what an absolute shit show, but a divine shit show nonetheless.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

PeteJ wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:05 pmEvery farmer knows monoculture leads to disease. Given human density levels and interference with biology I'd expect a new global pandemic every two decades or so.

This one may be doing wonders for the environment. I've spent years trying to figure out how to get aircraft out of the sky and cruise ships off the oceans and bingo, one little virus and its job done.
Yes Yes. Prior to the pandemic, the Australian Prime Minister - Scott Morrison's mantra was 'jobs jobs jobs, I am not going to jeopordise Australian jobs by closing down coal mines..' (etc etc..)

(But it is ok for whole towns to go up in smoke - people losing their HOMES to fire from relentless heat caused by C02 levels.)

It is all HYPOCRISY. In Australia coal fired power stations have been closed down - causing its citizens to pay through the nose for electricity, WHILE we allow the likes of Adani to rip out mega tons of coal to send to Asia. (YES Asia with BILLIONS of people wanting to keep their Air Con\Heating etc running now)

The virus is a BIG wake up call. That things CAN..and MUST be done differently - not money NOW at any cost, but thinking forward to the generations of descendants (US - we reap what we sow).

Back to China. ALL Western democratic companies should be forced to pull out and move to other countries. The world needs to stop ALL trade with China, cut them off.

Indeed, moving forward, ALL non-democratic nations should be cut off.
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

-Imp
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

- atto
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am Documentary detailing the origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus - 55mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs&t=1176s

Do watch this video before comment.

I think it needs to be said. This world needs to be rid of the Chinese Communist Party.

ALL media need to address any dissent from China towards the Chinese Communist Party - NOT as if they are representative of the innocent Chinese people.
This must be insisted. Unless the media around the world separate the CCP from the people of China, there will be NO separation - the Chinese people will feel equally responsible as the governors that attempt to control their freedom and intellect -the CCP.

It needs to be addressed as the Chinese Communist Party - who ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the Chinese people. They are a dictatorship, that cannot even claim to be 'communist', what a hypocrisy. They are a capitalist dictatorship that are in the business of controlling and subjugation of innocent Chinese people.

They - the Chinese Communist Party are a disgrace to the human race and need to be exterminated along with their virus.

We should isolate them. No longer trade with them. Businesses should be boycotted that attempt to continue to operate within their borders for profit at the expense of human dignity.
You are a blooming idiot fish boy. A BIGGOT! And who all would be hurt by your recommendations, just the CCP; the innocent Chinese people and the CCP; the Innocent Chinese People; the CCP and other people that depend on their goods; or just the innocent Chinese people. I love all peoples and understand determinism as it pertains to ever varying cultures. You have absolutely no clue as to what you are, everyone else is, or what our universe is, because you're far to rapped up in your imagination. The real funny thing is that you condemn to death those that were also created by your god, as if his creation was somehow flawed.

COVID-19 cannot necessarily be proven to be the fault of China. Most obviously it's the fault of ALL THE WORLD. Everything that the earth has come to be, has been caused by all peoples of the world for all the time that people have existed on this earth. And for that matter it actually goes all the way back to the very first life on earth. That this particular variation of virus's was first reported in China, might only have been coincidence. As a matter of fact, it's true that some deaths that seemingly occurred before it seemingly first hit the US, were later found to be caused by COVID-19 after other causes were initially to blame.

The truth is no one can necessarily know where it came from. They can only know from where it was first reported, that it came in contact with humans, not necessarily where it actually first came in contact with humans. And none of that is the same as knowing from where it originated. It could have been passed from animal to animal for some time before making people fall.

For someone that has been here in this awesome philosophy forum for as long as you have, it's amazing that you still don't understand what it takes for one to say they "KNOW" anything. Apparently you've learned nothing! But then I guess that's to be expected of one that sees signs from god in photos, coloring books, paintings, flocks of birds, or maybe in the swirling vortex of your commode. No fish boy, it's just a turd, and down there where you live it turns in the opposite direction that it does in the Northern Hemisphere, but that's only if you perform a scientific laboratory grade experiment, something probably beyond your comprehension. I know you'd have to first ask permission from god, er, your self, er, better yet your god first. Same thing at any rate!

And as far as the US implantation theory goes, I can think of no better perpetrator than Trump to do such an underhanded, backstabbing thing to China. No I'm not saying that it's true, I have no fucking clue. Just that Trump is rotten enough to do such a thing. He learned his deception very well indeed from Roy Cohn. Trump the Roy Cohn clone or is that clown? I hate liars above all others, and Trump takes the cake in that category.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Keep barking little dog, but are you gonna bite?

I'll deal with you later. On first glance looks like you are stumbling over the fence post far left of the field, mind those SpheresOfBollocks don't get caught on the barbed wire.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am Documentary detailing the origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus - 55mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_rfTdayLs&t=1176s

Do watch this video before comment.

I think it needs to be said. This world needs to be rid of the Chinese Communist Party.

ALL media need to address any dissent from China towards the Chinese Communist Party - NOT as if they are representative of the innocent Chinese people.
This must be insisted. Unless the media around the world separate the CCP from the people of China, there will be NO separation - the Chinese people will feel equally responsible as the governors that attempt to control their freedom and intellect -the CCP.

It needs to be addressed as the Chinese Communist Party - who ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the Chinese people. They are a dictatorship, that cannot even claim to be 'communist', what a hypocrisy. They are a capitalist dictatorship that are in the business of controlling and subjugation of innocent Chinese people.

They - the Chinese Communist Party are a disgrace to the human race and need to be exterminated along with their virus.

We should isolate them. No longer trade with them. Businesses should be boycotted that attempt to continue to operate within their borders for profit at the expense of human dignity.
You are a blooming idiot fish boy. A BIGGOT! And who all would be hurt by your recommendations, just the CCP; the innocent Chinese people and the CCP; the Innocent Chinese People; the CCP and other people that depend on their goods; or just the innocent Chinese people.
Yep, note history, people will put up with a LOT of mediocrity for a long time, but once their bellies start to rumble they revolt. The rest of the free world population had to fight for their rights, to have democratic freedom , so should the lovely people of China.

If despising a regime akin to Nazi Germany with a leader akin to Hitler renders me a biggot, then yes I AM A PROUD BIGGOT!!

There are the almost a million Uighurs now enslaved and probably being experimented on not worth it either?

SpheresOfBollocks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 am The real funny thing is that you condemn to death those that were also created by your god, as if his creation was somehow flawed.
..and what is really funny about that? Fuck you got a shit sense of humour.

The creation is not flawed, there are just a lot of really really short-sighted ego driven power hungry scum, that make poor decisions.

I don't find peoples deaths funny, but not only would I like to see Xi Xi Ping Pong dead and his entire regime, I'd like to see him sniveling when being judged to reincarnate as a pig, no longer worthy to remain a man - 666 away - just like Hitler!

SpheresOfBollocks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 amCOVID-19 cannot necessarily be proven to be the fault of China. Most obviously it's the fault of ALL THE WORLD.
:roll:

SpheresOfBollocks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 amEverything that the earth has come to be, has been caused by all peoples of the world for all the time that people have existed on this earth. And for that matter it actually goes all the way back to the very first life on earth. That this particular variation of virus's was first reported in China, might only have been coincidence. As a matter of fact, it's true that some deaths that seemingly occurred before it seemingly first hit the US, were later found to be caused by COVID-19 after other causes were initially to blame.

The truth is no one can necessarily know where it came from. They can only know from where it was first reported, that it came in contact with humans, not necessarily where it actually first came in contact with humans. And none of that is the same as knowing from where it originated. It could have been passed from animal to animal for some time before making people fall.
Oh well, we should just keep feeding the dragon then - it won't bite us anyhow, it will unleash its hellfire on Taiwan, it will be ages before the nukes start flying all over the place in the name of CCP world domination.

SpheresOfBollocks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 amFor someone that has been here in this awesome philosophy forum for as long as you have, it's amazing that you still don't understand what it takes for one to say they "KNOW" anything. Apparently you've learned nothing! But then I guess that's to be expected of one that sees signs from god in photos, coloring books, paintings, flocks of birds,
I have no idea what you are talking about.

SpheresOfBollocks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:48 amNo fish boy, it's just a turd, and down there where you live it turns in the opposite direction that it does in the Northern Hemisphere, but that's only if you perform a scientific laboratory grade experiment, something probably beyond your comprehension.
You see for someone that calls himself 'SpheresOfBalance' you really need to understand that the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE is down-under!

Get CLOCK - WISE muppet :P ...work it out.
SpheresOfBollocks wrote:I know you'd have to first ask permission from god, er, your self, er, better yet your god first. Same thing at any rate!
What are you talking about now clown?
RCSaunders

Post by RCSaunders »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am They are a capitalist dictatorship ...
"Capilalist dictatorship," is a classic oxymoron. Err free markets (which is what political capitalism means) and dictatorship a contradiction.
attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am They - the Chinese Communist Party are a disgrace to the human race and need to be exterminated along with their virus.
Are you volunteering to do the job?
attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am We should isolate them.
Who is we?

Do you know anyone living in China. I know some who are living quite well and free there.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

RCSaunders wrote: ↑Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am They - the Chinese Communist Party are a disgrace to the human race and need to be exterminated along with their virus.
Are you volunteering to do the job?
I keep asking the sage\God just to make them drop dead. I'm doing my part.

RCSaunders wrote: ↑Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Mon May 04, 2020 10:05 am We should isolate them.
Who is we?

Do you know anyone living in China. I know some who are living quite well and free there.
Yes, a good friend of mine is stuck in Beijing after returning for the holiday period just before he got stuck with the travel restrictions. He is Chinese but dislikes the regime greatly and is hoping to emigrate. Yes, some live quite well, some work as borderline slaves making crap for the rest of the world, barely permitted ANY free time.

I think the Uighurs are probably not too happy right now.

The main point is - I have little doubt this regime is intent on dominating and subjating the world - WW3 seem inevitable so long as the dragon is still fed by the greed of the moronic free world (WE).
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 am Keep barking little dog, but are you gonna bite?

I'll deal with you later. On first glance looks like you are stumbling over the fence post far left of the field, mind those SpheresOfBollocks don't get caught on the barbed wire.
OK fish boy of visions, I'd say it's schizophrenia. So then you can't really help yourself. You need some meds, my boy! When you look in the mirror does a turd saying it's god speak to you? Of course it does! Or so you've said it surely can.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: ↑Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:36 pm
attofishpi wrote: ↑Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 am Keep barking little dog, but are you gonna bite?

OK fish boy of visions, I'd say it's schizophrenia. So then you can't really help yourself. You need some meds, my boy! When you look in the mirror does a turd saying it's god speak to you? Of course it does! Or so you've said it surely can.
Of course it's schizophrenia! If I was to talk to a psychiatrist about hearing God and a sage talk to me from the aether (among many many other things) -I'm sure they would get their pad out and write up some prescription.

I am surrounded by imbeciles that think they understand the nature of reality.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:00 pm

And all you can do is report your surround, you cannot change it though, not unless you were playing yourself as a character within a virtual video game of your own creative imagination. :mrgreen:

But enough of that nonsense, do you believe that the world is on the brink of another world war? and that the objective endgame is to turn every single country in the entire world into a one world communist order of being ?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:26 pm

And all you can do is report your surround, you cannot change it though, not unless you were playing yourself as a character within a virtual video game of your own creative imagination. :mrgreen:

But enough of that nonsense, do you believe that the world is on the brink of another world war? and that the objective endgame is to turn every single country in the entire world into a one world communist order of being ?
The world is continuously at war. Sad I inherited it but have to share it with morons that seem quite ok with turning it into a shit hole.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 pm

The world is continuously at war. Sad I inherited it but have to share it with morons that seem quite ok with turning it into a shit hole.
...in other words the biggest assholes shall inherit the earth or whatever there's left to inherit which wouldn't be the case if the vast hordes of the more deficient dribbling asshole variety didn't prepare the way. I wonder how many would be left on the planet if all the assholes disappeared! If there were a god it could easily justify sending a virus every hundred years or so to infect and kill all the assholes as an act of righteous impartial cleansing, in short, god cleaning up the mess it created. That action alone would have dispensed with Christianity and Islam along with innumerable deplorable side-effects.

I'm beginning to think of humans in eschatological terms simply because they're such a scatological species to begin with. All shit gets flushed at some point into some black hole from whose bourne no travelers return.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dubious wrote: ↑Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 pm

...in other words the biggest assholes shall inherit the earth

Is this one of those atheist V theist things? I'm neither, so this should be fun. :twisted:

As a co-inheritor Y R U an 'asshole'? ...surely U R just a moron?

Dubious wrote: ↑Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 am..or whatever there's left to inherit which wouldn't be the case if the vast hordes of the more deficient dribbling asshole variety didn't prepare the way. I wonder how many would be left on the planet if all the assholes disappeared!
I'd imagine there would be a lot less asses falling into holes.

Dubious wrote: ↑Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 amIf there were a god it could easily justify sending a virus every hundred years or so to infect and kill all the assholes as an act of righteous impartial cleansing, in short, god cleaning up the mess it created.
..and who wouldn't do a bit of spring cleaning, the spring equinox was the time for the chaos to start.

Dubious wrote: ↑Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 amThat action alone would have dispensed with Christianity and Islam along with innumerable deplorable side-effects.
So Christ is to blame now?

Dubious wrote: ↑Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 amI'm beginning to think of humans in eschatological terms simply because they're such a scatological species to begin with. All shit gets flushed at some point into some black hole from whose bourne no travelers return.
Ahh....the positive mindset of an atheist, truly looking forward to their future of an eternity in a black hole.

Attachments
Ass Hole Expained.jpg
Ass Hole Expained.jpg (28.05 KiB) Viewed 3992 times