1=0 III

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: 1=0 III

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:13 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:13 am

The ONLY Thing that exists IS, and HAS TO BE, comprised of opposite, what 'you', human beings, call, 'things'. But, until you provide us with an example of how the One and ONLY Thing can be Its opposite, at the EXACT SAME time, what you CLAIM here I can NOT YET SEE.

Did you REALLY NEED to SAY and EXPRESS this?

Are you under some sort of ILLUSION that there would be a human being who would say otherwise or disagree here?

'This' is of your OWN making and doing "eodnhoj7", and which you HAVE TO DO, BECAUSE of what you BELIEVE is true here.

What you SAY and CLAIM here NO one else here ACCEPTS, NOR AGREES WITH. Understood?

See, what happens is when 'you', human beings, BELIEVE some 'thing' is true, then 'you' will say just about ANY thing in order to 'try to' back up and support that BELIEF. Even when that BELIEF could NEVER be backed up NOR supported, reasonably.

'It' is ONLY A 'contradiction' BECAUSE of 'you', "eodhnoj7", and your STUPID ATTEMPT at CLAIMING that there BEING some 'thing' NECESSITATES that 'thing' as zero. Which, is just a LUDICROUS and SELF-CONTRADICTORY STATEMENT, which, OBVIOUSLY, could NEVER be true, let alone EVER being right and/or correct.

LOL So, WHEN, EXACTLY, is 'that river' NOT existing?

Also, ALL of 'you', human beings, are THE SAME, and DIFFERENT. But this will NEVER mean that 'you', human beings, are NOT existing.

'you', "eodnhoj7" REALLY DO come up with some of the STRANGEST STATEMENTS in your ATTEMPT to 'justify' what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true.
A river is both constant and changing; as changing the prior river ceases to exist when the new one occurs and yet it is always new thus it is simultaneously always passing away.
This here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of EXACTLY HOW 'you', human beings, ONLY get FOOLED BY, and are ONLY FOOLING, "your" OWN 'selves'.

If 'you'', "eodnhoj7", would like to DELVE INTO 'this river' FURTHER and DEEPER, and DISCUSS what the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY, then by ALL MEANS I am WILLING TO.
I made an assertion and you provided nothing but a disagreement without reason.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:26 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:15 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:22 am

But there is NO 'one time' and 'another time'. There is ONLY EVERY One continually moment of CHANGE. In other words the Universe IS CONTINUALLY evolving or CHANGING. Which means the Universe IS in A, or One, constant state of CHANGE.

WHY do you have such a NEED to 'TRY TO' 'justify' what you ALREADY BELIEVE is true?

WHY can you just NOT ACCEPT that what you BELIEVE is true, now, just might NOT be true AT ALL?

But there is NO 'OTHER' identity to the One and ONLY Thing that exists. Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' WANT to CHANGE 'Its' identity, which, through thought, is what you CAN DO. But the Thing, Itself, WILL NEVER CHANGE just because 'you' THINK DIFFERENTLY.

LOL Keep 'TRYING' "eodnhoj7". YOUR CONTINUAL ATTEMPTS PROVE absolutely True what I have been SAYING and CLAIMING here.

This here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of just how ABSURD these people were and to what lengths and EXTREMES they WILL GO to 'TRY TO' back up and support what they ALREADY BELIEVED was true.

So, WHY is it 'you', "eodnhoj7", who SAYS and CLAIMS that there is ONLY One Thing that exists?

And the ONLY one 'you' are FOOLING here IS 'you', "eodnhoj7".
The fact that there is a continual moment of change necessitates a past and present thus differing identities.
SO, HOW MANY 'identities' do 'you' propose this One and ONLY Thing that exists HAS, EXACTLY?
As many as that which are observed. Given change necessitates a past and future, and the past and future are distinct, there are a minimum of three identities: past, present and future. However to view everything as one continuous moment necessitates one identity but this one identity is without comparison thus is nothing.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:28 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:25 am

But ONLY to 'you' "eodnhoj7", as NO one "else" here SAYS NOR BELIEVES this.

And you are FREE to BELIEVE absolutely ANY 'thing' you like. But this will NEVER necessarily make what you BELIEVE is true to be ACTUALLY true. Is this UNDERSTOOD by you?

you REFUTE your OWN NONSENSE and CLAIMS here, so there is NOTHING MORE that I need to add here.
Oneness is paradoxical.
What does the word 'paradoxical' even MEAN or REFER TO, to you?

If you EVER provide YOUR ANSWER here, then I will SHOW you 'PARADOXICAL' in its Truest sense.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm If only the universe exists then it is one.
LOL
LOL
LOL I do NOT think you could provide a MORE OBVIOUS statement.

If ONLY the elephant, or the ant, or the sun exists, THEN 'it' is one.

Or in other words, If only one 'thing' exists, then that 'thing' is one.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm Yet without contrast it is zero.
This is only just what 'you' SAY and CLAIM here "eodnhoj7". EVERY one "ELSE" here SAYS and CLAIMS 'one thing' IS one, and NOT zero.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm However if there is contrast then it is no longer one as there is something beyond the universe. Under these terms to discuss the universe results in non-sensical statements.
ONLY FROM 'you', "eodnhoj7", and those "OTHERS' who say non-sensical statements, AS WELL.
1. "seemingly absurd or self-contradictory."

https://www.google.com/search?q=paradox ... nt=gws-wiz

What does paradoxical mean to you?

2. Without comparison a thing cannot exist as comparison allows for form.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:35 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:27 am

If YOUR statement MEANS 'contradiction', then YOUR STATEMENT, literally, speaks for ITSELF.
Thus the universe cannot be discussed without resulting in absurdity.
LOL
LOL and
LOL

How Wrong 'you' ARE "eodnhoj7". How Wrong 'you' ARE.
You contradicting my statement, with both statements being part of the universe, only proves my point.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:13 pm

A river is both constant and changing; as changing the prior river ceases to exist when the new one occurs and yet it is always new thus it is simultaneously always passing away.
This here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of EXACTLY HOW 'you', human beings, ONLY get FOOLED BY, and are ONLY FOOLING, "your" OWN 'selves'.

If 'you'', "eodnhoj7", would like to DELVE INTO 'this river' FURTHER and DEEPER, and DISCUSS what the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY, then by ALL MEANS I am WILLING TO.
I made an assertion and you provided nothing but a disagreement without reason.
LOL you are OBVIOUSLY NOT comprehending and understanding what I wrote there.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:16 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:15 pm

The fact that there is a continual moment of change necessitates a past and present thus differing identities.
SO, HOW MANY 'identities' do 'you' propose this One and ONLY Thing that exists HAS, EXACTLY?
As many as that which are observed. Given change necessitates a past and future, and the past and future are distinct, there are a minimum of three identities: past, present and future. However to view everything as one continuous moment necessitates one identity but this one identity is without comparison thus is nothing.
So, to 'you', and to 'your' "logic" here, "eodnhoj7", the ONLY One REAL identity for this One and ONLY 'Thing' is 'nothing', correct?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:18 pm

Oneness is paradoxical.

If you EVER provide YOUR ANSWER here, then I will SHOW you 'PARADOXICAL' in its Truest sense.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm If only the universe exists then it is one.
LOL
LOL

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm Yet without contrast it is zero.
This is only just what 'you' SAY and CLAIM here "eodnhoj7". EVERY one "ELSE" here SAYS and CLAIMS 'one thing' IS one, and NOT zero.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:17 pm However if there is contrast then it is no longer one as there is something beyond the universe. Under these terms to discuss the universe results in non-sensical statements.
ONLY FROM 'you', "eodnhoj7", and those "OTHERS' who say non-sensical statements, AS WELL.

1.Seemingly absurd or self-contradictory BUT expressing a truth.
2. Seemingly expressing a truth BUT is absurd or self-contradictory.

The latter being a closer definition so-called "scientists" tend to 'lean towards' and use.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:18 pm 2. Without comparison a thing cannot exist as comparison allows for form.
Wow this is a VERY RARE USAGE, and QUITE COINCIDENTLY aligns VERY CLOSELY with YOUR ALREADY CONCLUDED BELIEF here, right?

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is the Only Thing existing, this WITHOUT 'an other', and so there is NO comparison, YET thee Universe is, OBVIOUSLY, existing WITH form. This PROVING your CLAIM and BELIEF here IRREFUTABLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 pm

Thus the universe cannot be discussed without resulting in absurdity.
LOL
LOL and
LOL

You contradicting my statement, with both statements being part of the universe, only proves my point.
LOL Being 'a PART OF' A Thing is, obviously, NOT thee Thing, Itself.

Your 'point' here ALREADY been PROVED False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.

What you are saying here, and 'trying to', claim is right is like 'trying to' argue two wheels of a car means the car, itself, is NOT One car. Which the ABSURDITY OF speaks for itself.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Proving something is easy peasy.

1. If the combination of my locker begins with 9 and ends in 1 then God does exist.
2. The combination of my locker (in the Motor City) does begin with 9 and ends in 1.
Ergo, voila
3. God exists.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:44 am Proving something is easy peasy.

1. If the combination of my locker begins with 9 and ends in 1 then God does exist.
2. The combination of my locker (in the Motor City) does begin with 9 and ends in 1.
Ergo, voila
3. God exists.
But that is NOT 'proof', and therefore does NOT 'prove' neither of your claims here.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:35 pm

So, to 'you', and to 'your' "logic" here, "eodnhoj7", the ONLY One REAL identity for this One and ONLY 'Thing' is 'nothing', correct?
Show me an identity without contrast.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:47 pm

LOL
LOL

The latter being a closer definition so-called "scientists" tend to 'lean towards' and use.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:18 pm 2. Without comparison a thing cannot exist as comparison allows for form.
Wow this is a VERY RARE USAGE, and QUITE COINCIDENTLY aligns VERY CLOSELY with YOUR ALREADY CONCLUDED BELIEF here, right?

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is the Only Thing existing, this WITHOUT 'an other', and so there is NO comparison, YET thee Universe is, OBVIOUSLY, existing WITH form. This PROVING your CLAIM and BELIEF here IRREFUTABLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.
If the universe is without form it is 'nothing' as 'no-thing'.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 pm

LOL
LOL and
LOL

LOL Being 'a PART OF' A Thing is, obviously, NOT thee Thing, Itself.

Your 'point' here ALREADY been PROVED False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.

What you are saying here, and 'trying to', claim is right is like 'trying to' argue two wheels of a car means the car, itself, is NOT One car. Which the ABSURDITY OF speaks for itself.
The car exists as many things thus is a set and as set is grounded in multiplicity.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:56 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:35 pm

Show me an identity without contrast.
'I' asked 'you' A QUESTION for CLARIFICATION, and you replied with this.

ANYWAY, an identity WITHOUT contrast is 'I'.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:57 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:47 pm

If the universe is without form it is 'nothing' as 'no-thing'.
But the Universe is WITH form, as I just SAID, and STATED, above.

The Universe IS IN the 'form' of BOTH NO 'thing' AND SOME 'thing'. That is; in lay person's terms, 'space' AND 'matter'. BOTH co-existing TOGETHER, FOREVER.