1=0 III

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

1=0 III

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

The numbers 1 and 0 can equivocate through a simple act of measurement:

1. There is only the totality, ie everything.
2. As there is only the totality this totality is 1.
3. However considering there is only the totality there is no comparison for it necessary for it to take form thus it is 'void' or 0.
4. 1=0 through the totality.
alan1000

Re: 1=0 III

Post by alan1000 »

The axioms of arithmetic forbid any number from being equal to its successor, and they define 1 as the successor of 0. The universe need not enter into it. What say you sir?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

alan1000 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:21 pm The axioms of arithmetic forbid any number from being equal to its successor, and they define 1 as the successor of 0. The universe need not enter into it. What say you sir?
The Universe can be quantified and as such is an example of a paradox within the act of measurement.
alan1000

Post by alan1000 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:25 pm
alan1000 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:21 pm The axioms of arithmetic forbid any number from being equal to its successor, and they define 1 as the successor of 0. The universe need not enter into it. What say you sir?
The Universe can be quantified and as such is an example of a paradox within the act of measurement.
Can you develop this point, as I am presently unable to attach any precise meaning to it. I am not aware that the universe can be quantified in any final or precise way. Even if it could, in what way would this be a paradox?

Post by Age »

alan1000 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:01 pm
Can you develop this point, as I am presently unable to attach any precise meaning to it. I am not aware that the universe can be quantified in any final or precise way. Even if it could, in what way would this be a paradox?
"eodnhoj7" is just continually looking to formulate words in a way, which provides IRREFUTABLE proof that the Universe is just One, solitary, singular 'Thing', and that there is is ACTUAL NO "other" 'thing'.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 pm 1. There is only the totality, ie everything.
"Everything" (every thing) implies lots of things; the "totality" being just one of them. To take all the things that exist, clump them all together, and call the result one totality, is just something you have inexplicably decided to do, but I can't imagine why you decided to do it. I can't see what you achieved by it.
However considering there is only the totality there is no comparison for it necessary for it to take form thus it is 'void' or 0.
It would be hard to imagine a less meaningful statement than this. :?

Even so, I notice that you coudn't resist trying to produce one:
1=0 through the totality.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

1. There is only the universe.

2. This "only" states necessitates it as quantifiably 1
3. Dually this "only" state necessitates it as without comparison and comparison is necessary for form considering comparison is when one thing stands apart from another.

4. Because the universe has no comparison it is without form, thus it is 'nothing/no-thing' thus 0.

5. The universe is both 1 and 0 when quantified.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:08 pm

"eodnhoj7" is just continually looking to formulate words in a way, which provides IRREFUTABLE proof that the Universe is just One, solitary, singular 'Thing', and that there is is ACTUAL NO "other" 'thing'.
The universe as everything is the universe as nothing. Everything is indefinite as it has no compare thus it is formless, in these respects it equates to no-thing. The universe is beyond comprehension unless one accepts contradiction and paradox.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Harbal wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:38 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:46 pm 1. There is only the totality, ie everything.
"Everything" (every thing) implies lots of things; the "totality" being just one of them. To take all the things that exist, clump them all together, and call the result one totality, is just something you have inexplicably decided to do, but I can't imagine why you decided to do it. I can't see what you achieved by it.
However considering there is only the totality there is no comparison for it necessary for it to take form thus it is 'void' or 0.

1. Why? Because it is an example where logical analysis results in absurdity. It is an example of contradiction where not all phenomenon can be measured. In this case it is the "totality".

2. There is only everything and this everything is without compare thus is formless, this is considering comparison is necessary for form as one thing must stand apart from another if it is to exist. If it, i.e. everything, where to have comparison then it would not be everything as there would be something beyond everything thus everything would not be everything.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm

The universe as everything is the universe as nothing.
HOW can SOME 'thing', supposedly, at the EXACT SAME time, ALSO be NO 'thing'?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm Everything is indefinite as it has no compare thus it is formless, in these respects it equates to no-thing.
This is just NONSENSE.

The word 'Everything' can EITHER refer to the One Thing, which is, or equals, the sum of EVERY 'thing', or ALL 'things'. Or, that word can refer to EVERY 'thing'.

Now, 'Everything' is DEFINITE, as 'It' DEFINITELY EXISTS. 'It' EXISTS in SHAPE, and FORM, as PROVED IRREFUTABLY True by what IS laying BEFORE, what is sometimes MISTAKENLY referred to as, 'you'.

CLAIMING that because there is NOTHING to compare to Everything or ALL-THERE-IS that then MEANS Everything/ALL-THERE-IS is therefore formless is just A FALLACY, and then to further go on that because the one known here as "eodnhoj7" CLAIMS that Everything IS formless, this then MEANS that Everything IS then ALSO 'no-thing' is just ANOTHER and FURTHER FALLACY.

What "eodnhoj7" is doing here is PROVIDING EXAMPLES of how while people have or are holding a BELIEF, then they WILL say just about ANY thing in order to 'try to' back up and support that BELIEF. They will also do this NO matter how Wrong or STUPID the FALLACY IS, which they SAY and 'try to' USE. As PROVED True here ONCE AGAIN.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm The universe is beyond comprehension unless one accepts contradiction and paradox.
Here we have ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of the BELIEF-system WITHIN human beings AT WORK and completely and utterly CONTROLLING 'them', while DISTORTING the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth in nth degree.

See, what these people would do is BELIEVE that whatever was beyond what they had come to know, then 'it' was UNKNOWABLE, UNFATHOMABLE, or COMPREHENSIBLE, FOREVER MORE. Which, as 'we' ALL KNOW, the ABSURDITY OF, speaks for ITSELF.

By the way, the Universe IS VERY ABLE to be COMPREHENDED, and VERY FAR FROM being A CONTRADICTION. Also, and further more, the word 'paradox' has two completely OPPOSING DEFINITIONS, which therefore MEANS the Universe IS A PARADOX, but NOT A PARADOX in the sense that you are THINKING, and IMAGINING, here.

Post by Age »

The sum of EVERY 'thing' is, literally, 'Everything'. That is; when we put, or pull, 'Every thing' together, then we, literally, get, and have, 'Everything'.

The PURPOSE for doing this WILL become OBVIOUS and CLEAR, later on. But, by the way, the PURPOSE is completely DIFFERENT than the one "eodnhoj7" is 'trying to' accomplish here.
I AGREE, ABSOLUTELY.
Harbal wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:38 pm Even so, I notice that you coudn't resist trying to produce one:
But 'trying to' produce a less meaningful statement is NOT the EXACT SAME as ACTUALLY producing a less meaningful statement. Which, to me, "eodnhoj7" HAS produced ANOTHER statement here that IS Truly meaningless.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:07 pm

1. There is only the universe.
I AGREE. But this is just because of what the 'Universe' means, or refers to, EXACTLY.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:07 pm 2. This "only" states necessitates it as quantifiably 1
This is not the best written statement, but I AGREE. But this is only because there can ONLY EVER BE just One Universe, ONLY. Unless, OF COURSE, ANY one wants to CHANGE the definition of the 'Universe' to MEAN some OTHER 'thing'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:07 pm 3. Dually this "only" state necessitates it as without comparison and comparison is necessary for form considering comparison is when one thing stands apart from another.
1. But there IS NO "other", and there NEVER could be "another".

2. YET, here we ARE, living IN an EVER-CHANGING in FORM Universe, which, OBVIOUSLY, STANDS OUT, BEFORE 'us'.

3. OF COURSE thee One and ONLY Universe is WITHOUT COMPARISON. It would be an IMPOSSIBILITY to have "ANOTHER" when One IS infinite AND eternal. There can NOT be ANOTHER 'thing' when there is One infinite AND eternal 'Thing' existing ALREADY.

4. WHY did you USE the 'dually' word here? Were you, consciously, semi-consciously, or unconsciously 'trying to' ADD a 'layer' of CONTRADICTION here, in the hope that this would HELP in backing up and supporting your ALREADY OBTAINED, WELL MAINTAINED, and STRONGLY HELD ONTO GAINED BELIEF here, somehow?

If no, then HOW do you KNOW that 'you' were NOT 'trying to' do this 'unconsciously'?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:07 pm 4. Because the universe has no comparison it is without form, thus it is 'nothing/no-thing' thus 0.
Talk about HOLDING ONTO A BELIEF and just EXPRESSING 'it' in the hope that "others" WILL AGREE WITH and ACCEPT 'it'.

Because the Universe, Itself, OBVIOUSLY has NO comparison, Itself, and NEVER could, this in NO WAY 'means' that the Universe is WITHOUT FORM, NOR is NOTHING, and to think or BELIEVE otherwise is just ABSURDITY, in the extreme.

But ABSURDITY is what BELIEFS can LEAD TO.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:07 pm 5. The universe is both 1 and 0 when quantified.
ONLY when one is 'trying to' support an ALREADY HELD False, Wrong, AND Incorrect BELIEF, which they are HOLDING ONTO, MAINTAINING, and will NOT let go of.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

1. Why? Because it is an example where logical analysis results in absurdity. It is an example of contradiction where not all phenomenon can be measured. In this case it is the "totality".
But 'it' CAN BE 'measured'. As SHOWN and PROVED True by you here just measured 'it', AS 'TOTALITY',

The 'phenomenon' of ALL the perceived 'things', together, IS 'TOTALITY', 'ALL-THERE-IS', or 'Everything', among other 'measured out' words, phrases, or terms.
Harbal wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:38 pm 2. There is only everything and this everything is without compare thus is formless, this is considering comparison is necessary for form as one thing must stand apart from another if it is to exist.
1. Just RE-REPEATING things does NOT make them true, nor right, nor correct.

2. Everything CAN BE COMPARED to SOME 'thing' ELSE. 'you', "eodnhoj7", are just NOT YET OPEN ENOUGH to SEEING and UNDERSTANDING this IRREFUTABLE Fact.

3. This Everything IS A FORM, which, OBVIOUSLY, could NEVER be REFUTED.

4. This One FORM and 'Thing' DOES STAND OUT from the "OTHER" form and 'thing'. SO, COMPARISON IS VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to SEE, and UNDERSTAND. 'you' are, currently, just BLIND and DEAF to SEEING and HEARING these 'forms', "eodnhoj7".
Harbal wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:38 pm If it, i.e. everything, where to have comparison then it would not be everything as there would be something beyond everything thus everything would not be everything.
Also, this might sound 'logical' to you, and ACTUALLY IS, in a way, because you are NOT LOOKING AT the WHOLE Picture, you are MISSING the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE FULL Truth here.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

How to resolve paradoxes? I have an idea, but it'll cost you quite. :mrgreen:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:46 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm

The universe as everything is the universe as nothing.
HOW can SOME 'thing', supposedly, at the EXACT SAME time, ALSO be NO 'thing'?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm Everything is indefinite as it has no compare thus it is formless, in these respects it equates to no-thing.
This is just NONSENSE.

The word 'Everything' can EITHER refer to the One Thing, which is, or equals, the sum of EVERY 'thing', or ALL 'things'. Or, that word can refer to EVERY 'thing'.

Now, 'Everything' is DEFINITE, as 'It' DEFINITELY EXISTS. 'It' EXISTS in SHAPE, and FORM, as PROVED IRREFUTABLY True by what IS laying BEFORE, what is sometimes MISTAKENLY referred to as, 'you'.

CLAIMING that because there is NOTHING to compare to Everything or ALL-THERE-IS that then MEANS Everything/ALL-THERE-IS is therefore formless is just A FALLACY, and then to further go on that because the one known here as "eodnhoj7" CLAIMS that Everything IS formless, this then MEANS that Everything IS then ALSO 'no-thing' is just ANOTHER and FURTHER FALLACY.

What "eodnhoj7" is doing here is PROVIDING EXAMPLES of how while people have or are holding a BELIEF, then they WILL say just about ANY thing in order to 'try to' back up and support that BELIEF. They will also do this NO matter how Wrong or STUPID the FALLACY IS, which they SAY and 'try to' USE. As PROVED True here ONCE AGAIN.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:09 pm The universe is beyond comprehension unless one accepts contradiction and paradox.
Here we have ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of the BELIEF-system WITHIN human beings AT WORK and completely and utterly CONTROLLING 'them', while DISTORTING the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth in nth degree.

See, what these people would do is BELIEVE that whatever was beyond what they had come to know, then 'it' was UNKNOWABLE, UNFATHOMABLE, or COMPREHENSIBLE, FOREVER MORE. Which, as 'we' ALL KNOW, the ABSURDITY OF, speaks for ITSELF.

By the way, the Universe IS VERY ABLE to be COMPREHENDED, and VERY FAR FROM being A CONTRADICTION. Also, and further more, the word 'paradox' has two completely OPPOSING DEFINITIONS, which therefore MEANS the Universe IS A PARADOX, but NOT A PARADOX in the sense that you are THINKING, and IMAGINING, here.
1. A thing can be its opposite at the same time if it is the only thing that exists. It being the only thing that exists necessitates it as one considering it is the 'only' thing that exists. Dually it being the only thing that exists necessitates it as zero considering it has no comparison necessary for identity. This is a contradiction thus the universe is based upon contradiction.

2. Another example of a thing existing and not existing is Heraclitus's example of a river, it is both the same and different.