1=0 III

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: 1=0 III

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:59 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:19 pm

You contradicting my statement, with both statements being part of the universe, only proves my point.
LOL Being 'a PART OF' A Thing is, obviously, NOT thee Thing, Itself.

Your 'point' here ALREADY been PROVED False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.

What you are saying here, and 'trying to', claim is right is like 'trying to' argue two wheels of a car means the car, itself, is NOT One car. Which the ABSURDITY OF speaks for itself.
The car exists as many things thus is a set and as set is grounded in multiplicity.
If you say so.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:56 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:35 pm

So, to 'you', and to 'your' "logic" here, "eodnhoj7", the ONLY One REAL identity for this One and ONLY 'Thing' is 'nothing', correct?
Show me an identity without contrast.
'I' asked 'you' A QUESTION for CLARIFICATION, and you replied with this.

ANYWAY, an identity WITHOUT contrast is 'I'.
And "I" is formless unless it assumes impressions from the world. However if it does assume impressions from the world then it is continually changing thus leaving it, once again, as formless when taking the sum total of all impressions into account.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:47 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:57 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:47 pm

1.Seemingly absurd or self-contradictory BUT expressing a truth.
2. Seemingly expressing a truth BUT is absurd or self-contradictory.

The latter being a closer definition so-called "scientists" tend to 'lean towards' and use.

Wow this is a VERY RARE USAGE, and QUITE COINCIDENTLY aligns VERY CLOSELY with YOUR ALREADY CONCLUDED BELIEF here, right?

Oh, and by the way, the Universe, Itself, is the Only Thing existing, this WITHOUT 'an other', and so there is NO comparison, YET thee Universe is, OBVIOUSLY, existing WITH form. This PROVING your CLAIM and BELIEF here IRREFUTABLY False, Wrong, AND Incorrect.
If the universe is without form it is 'nothing' as 'no-thing'.
But the Universe is WITH form, as I just SAID, and STATED, above.

The Universe IS IN the 'form' of BOTH NO 'thing' AND SOME 'thing'. That is; in lay person's terms, 'space' AND 'matter'. BOTH co-existing TOGETHER, FOREVER.
And what is the universal form of space and matter? Last time I checked all matter is shaped through form and all forms occur through space, all space is grounded in the simple point and the simple point is formless.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:56 pm

Show me an identity without contrast.

And "I" is formless unless it assumes impressions from the world.
WHO CARES?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:01 pm However if it does assume impressions from the world then it is continually changing thus leaving it, once again, as formless when taking the sum total of all impressions into account.
SO WHAT?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:57 pm

If the universe is without form it is 'nothing' as 'no-thing'.

The Universe IS IN the 'form' of BOTH NO 'thing' AND SOME 'thing'. That is; in lay person's terms, 'space' AND 'matter'. BOTH co-existing TOGETHER, FOREVER.
And what is the universal form of space and matter?
What do you mean by 'universal form'?

'Matter' is 'that thing', which can be seen, physically.

'Space' is 'that distance' between and around those physically seen 'things', which cannot be seen with the physical eyes.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm Last time I checked all matter is shaped through form and all forms occur through space,
What is 'space' and what is the form of 'space', EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm all space is grounded in the simple point and the simple point is formless.
What does the 'grounded' word here mean and refer to, EXACTLY?

What do you mean by the use of the words 'simple point', EXACTLY?

you appear to be just words in a way, which you think would back up and support what you ALREADY BELIEVE IS IRREFUTABLY TRUE, RIGHT, and CORRECT, but which, when DELVED INTO and LOOKED AT, FULLY, might SHOW and PROVE otherwise.

And, we will NEVER KNOW until you CLARIFY and EXPLAIN your VIEWS here, FULLY.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:22 pm

WHO CARES?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:01 pm However if it does assume impressions from the world then it is continually changing thus leaving it, once again, as formless when taking the sum total of all impressions into account.
SO WHAT?
Then why are you talking?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:34 pm

'Space' is 'that distance' between and around those physically seen 'things', which cannot be seen with the physical eyes.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm Last time I checked all matter is shaped through form and all forms occur through space,
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:03 pm all space is grounded in the simple point and the simple point is formless.

you appear to be just words in a way, which you think would back up and support what you ALREADY BELIEVE IS IRREFUTABLY TRUE, RIGHT, and CORRECT, but which, when DELVED INTO and LOOKED AT, FULLY, might SHOW and PROVE otherwise.

1. How can a thing exist without form considering a thing must relate and this relation requires contrast (thus form)?

2. If space is "a distance" then it is a thing as it has form. Under these terms space is a thing between things and all we have are things thus thing loses its meaning.

3. Space is a contradiction as it is a boundary which divides but this boundary which divides divides space as one boundary exists through another. Thus space is dividing space as space (this will have to be reread a few times to understand it). Space is empty of meaning.

4. What are you asking when you asking what a thing "means and refers to"? What does 'meaning and reference' explain exactly? This is considering one thing means/refers to another thing then another thing then another thing without end.

5. A dot or a zero dimensional point.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:30 pm

WHO CARES?
SO WHAT?
Questioning a question is NOT ANSWERING the question.

WHY 'I' am talking is for the VERY SAME REASON 'you' are talking.

Do 'you' KNOW WHY 'you' are talking?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm

1. How can a thing exist without form considering a thing must relate and this relation requires contrast (thus form)?
WHOEVER even thought this, let alone ALLUDED TO 'it' or even MENTIONED 'it'?

NOT 'me'. So, WHY ask 'me' this QUESTION?

'you' REALLY DO NEED to START TO LEARN to READ and COMPREHEND the ACTUAL WORDS that 'I' SAY to 'you'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 2. If space is "a distance" then it is a thing as it has form.
OF COURSE, did absolutely ANY one here SAY OTHERWISE?

If yes, then WHO, EXACTLY?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm Under these terms space is a thing between things and all we have are things thus thing loses its meaning.
OF COURSE 'space' IS A 'thing'. WHY would ANY one think or PRESUME otherwise. Even 'nothing' IS A 'thing'. 'It' IS the 'thing', which is KNOWN AS and CALLED 'nothing'.

As for your Truly IDIOTIC, RIDICULOUS, ABSURD, STUPID, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL CLAIM that; 'all we have are 'things', and, 'therefore 'thing' loses its 'meaning', then this speaks for itself.

The 'meaning' of ANY and EVERY 'thing' is GIVEN BY 'you', human beings. So, ONLY when there is NO 'thing', like 'you', human beings, PROVIDING 'meaning' FOR 'things', then, and ONLY then, 'things' lose 'their meaning'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 3. Space is a contradiction as it is a boundary which divides but this boundary which divides divides space as one boundary exists through another.
False, Wrong, AND Incorrect, AGAIN.

But this is just BECAUSE 'you' are MAKING ASSUMPTIONS and JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, BEFORE 'you' SEEK OUT and OBTAIN ACTUAL CLARITY, FIRST.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm Thus space is dividing space as space (this will have to be reread a few times to understand it).
The DISTANCE BETWEEN and AROUND 'physical matter/things' IS NOT so-called 'dividing itself', and to ASSUME that 'this' is HAPPENING is just FURTHER PROOF of HOW people will 'TRY TO' SAY just about ANY 'thing' while 'TRYING TO' back up and support the BELIEFS, which they are CURRENTLY HOLDING to be true.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm Space is empty of meaning.
The ONLY "thing' EMPTY OF 'meaning' here IS the, literally, the SPACE WITHIN 'that head'.

I suggest LOOKING IN a dictionary, FINDING the word 'space', CHOOSING one of the MANY DIFFERENT 'definitions' and 'meanings', and then FILLING 'that space', WITHING 'that head', WITH ACTUAL 'meaning'.

It IS, after all, literally, ONLY through 'meaning' HOW one MAKES SENSE OF and UNDERSTANDS 'the world', and 'the Universe, in which they have FOUND "them" 'self', LIVING WITH (and) IN.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 4. What are you asking when you asking what a thing "means and refers to"?
What I am ASKING FOR IS 'your' PERSPECTIVE, literally, of 'things' here.

And, by this QUESTION here, it could appear that 'you' had NOT YET even REALLY CONSIDERED what the word 'thing', itself, EVEN MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY, BEFORE.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm What does 'meaning and reference' explain exactly?
Words, themselves, do NOT necessarily EXPLAIN ANY 'thing' AT ALL.

But what COMES WITH words are DEFINITIONS, and what 'definition' one GIVES FOR a word is completely and utter 'up to them'.

And, to me, what the words 'meaning' and 'reference', literally mean and refer to, EXACTLY, ARE:

'meaning'; what one ACTUALLY 'means' BEHIND the words that they USE. Or, because it is MUCH MORE USEFUL to NEVER USE the word being 'defined', in 'the definition', the word 'meaning' refers to the 'definition' one HAS or is PLACING onto, or behind, the words or the word one is USING.

So, in other words, WHATEVER 'definition' a person PLACES ONTO, WITH, or BEHIND 'a word' is WHAT 'meaning' IS, to me, EXACTLY.

'reference'; is a word USED to mention or allude to some 'thing' ELSE. Well, to me, anyway.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm This is considering one thing means/refers to another thing then another thing then another thing without end.
WHEN one runs OUT OF 'words', THEN this IS 'the end'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 5. A dot or a zero dimensional point.
What does a so-called 'zero dimensional point' LOOK LIKE, EXACTLY?

Also, WHY do you USE numbers, but which REFERENCE NO ACTUAL 'thing'?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:56 pm

WHO CARES?

SO WHAT?

All questioning leads to further questioning thus all questions can be answered with further questions.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:27 pm

'you' REALLY DO NEED to START TO LEARN to READ and COMPREHEND the ACTUAL WORDS that 'I' SAY to 'you'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 2. If space is "a distance" then it is a thing as it has form.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm Under these terms space is a thing between things and all we have are things thus thing loses its meaning.
OF COURSE 'space' IS A 'thing'. WHY would ANY one think or PRESUME otherwise. Even 'nothing' IS A 'thing'. 'It' IS the 'thing', which is KNOWN AS and CALLED 'nothing'.

As for your Truly IDIOTIC, RIDICULOUS, ABSURD, STUPID, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL CLAIM that; 'all we have are 'things', and, 'therefore 'thing' loses its 'meaning', then this speaks for itself.

The 'meaning' of ANY and EVERY 'thing' is GIVEN BY 'you', human beings. So, ONLY when there is NO 'thing', like 'you', human beings, PROVIDING 'meaning' FOR 'things', then, and ONLY then, 'things' lose 'their meaning'.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 3. Space is a contradiction as it is a boundary which divides but this boundary which divides divides space as one boundary exists through another.

But this is just BECAUSE 'you' are MAKING ASSUMPTIONS and JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS, BEFORE 'you' SEEK OUT and OBTAIN ACTUAL CLARITY, FIRST.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm Thus space is dividing space as space (this will have to be reread a few times to understand it).
The DISTANCE BETWEEN and AROUND 'physical matter/things' IS NOT so-called 'dividing itself', and to ASSUME that 'this' is HAPPENING is just FURTHER PROOF of HOW people will 'TRY TO' SAY just about ANY 'thing' while 'TRYING TO' back up and support the BELIEFS, which they are CURRENTLY HOLDING to be true.
The ONLY "thing' EMPTY OF 'meaning' here IS the, literally, the SPACE WITHIN 'that head'.

I suggest LOOKING IN a dictionary, FINDING the word 'space', CHOOSING one of the MANY DIFFERENT 'definitions' and 'meanings', and then FILLING 'that space', WITHING 'that head', WITH ACTUAL 'meaning'.

It IS, after all, literally, ONLY through 'meaning' HOW one MAKES SENSE OF and UNDERSTANDS 'the world', and 'the Universe, in which they have FOUND "them" 'self', LIVING WITH (and) IN.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm 4. What are you asking when you asking what a thing "means and refers to"?

And, by this QUESTION here, it could appear that 'you' had NOT YET even REALLY CONSIDERED what the word 'thing', itself, EVEN MEANS or REFERS TO, EXACTLY, BEFORE.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm What does 'meaning and reference' explain exactly?

But what COMES WITH words are DEFINITIONS, and what 'definition' one GIVES FOR a word is completely and utter 'up to them'.

And, to me, what the words 'meaning' and 'reference', literally mean and refer to, EXACTLY, ARE:

'meaning'; what one ACTUALLY 'means' BEHIND the words that they USE. Or, because it is MUCH MORE USEFUL to NEVER USE the word being 'defined', in 'the definition', the word 'meaning' refers to the 'definition' one HAS or is PLACING onto, or behind, the words or the word one is USING.

So, in other words, WHATEVER 'definition' a person PLACES ONTO, WITH, or BEHIND 'a word' is WHAT 'meaning' IS, to me, EXACTLY.

'reference'; is a word USED to mention or allude to some 'thing' ELSE. Well, to me, anyway.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:39 pm This is considering one thing means/refers to another thing then another thing then another thing without end.

1. If everything is one and there is only one then there is no contrast of 'the one' otherwise if there was contrast there would not be 'the one' and there would be 'the two' or 'the multitude'. This absence of contrast results in an absence of form, i.e. no-thing or zero, thus the one is formless.

2. If space is a form then it is matter, as form is substance, and your dichotomy of space and matter is false.

3. Assumptions and biases on your part as you have provided no rational behind why I am wrong.

4. If you are asking for my perspective, and all perspectives are formed from space and matter and my perspective contradicts yours, then space and matter contradict and your points result in absurdity.

5. If a zero dimensional point looked like anything then it would not be a zero dimensional point. To reference a void, i.e. by referencing 0, is to reference a relation where there is an absence of one quality found in another. To speak of void, i.e. zero, is to speak of relation.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:16 pm

All questioning leads to further questioning thus all questions can be answered with further questions.
This is OBVIOUSLY False.

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm
Age wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:27 pm

1. If everything is one and there is only one then there is no contrast of 'the one' otherwise if there was contrast there would not be 'the one' and there would be 'the two' or 'the multitude'.
What you are more or less saying and stating here is, if there is not one, then there are two.

Now, do you REALLY think that 'this' even needs saying, and stating?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm This absence of contrast results in an absence of form, i.e. no-thing or zero, thus the one is formless.
Now this is OBVIOUSLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect, AGAIN, and ALSO.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm 2. If space is a form then it is matter, as form is substance, and your dichotomy of space and matter is false.
What is False here is YOUR CLAIM that the form 'space' HAS TO BE 'matter'.

Also, 'space' IS A FORM, made up by the existence of 'matter'. As can be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY demonstrated, and thus also proved True.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm 3. Assumptions and biases on your part as you have provided no rational behind why I am wrong.
NO one has SOUGHT for me to provide so-called 'rational', NOR has ANY one SOUGHT for ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE PROOF. Which, if they had, then i could SHOW and PROVE HOW, WHY, WHERE, and WHEN you are Wrong in WHAT you SAY and CLAIM here.

Until then I am CERTAINLY NOT in ANY rush.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm 4. If you are asking for my perspective, and all perspectives are formed from space and matter and my perspective contradicts yours, then space and matter contradict and your points result in absurdity.
That some of YOUR perspectives CONTRADICT some of MY perspectives is of NO REAL IMPORTANCE here.

However, that some of YOUR perspectives CONTRADICT some of YOUR OTHER perspectives is what I find IMPORTANT ENOUGH to POINT OUT and SHOW here.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm 5. If a zero dimensional point looked like anything then it would not be a zero dimensional point.
SO, a so-called 'zero dimensional point' is, literally, NO ACTUAL 'thing' AT ALL, right?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:25 pm To reference a void, i.e. by referencing 0, is to reference a relation where there is an absence of one quality found in another. To speak of void, i.e. zero, is to speak of relation.
Okay, if you say and believe so.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

"What did you say?!"

"Nuthin, I said nuthin!"

"You did say something ... about ... about ... wombats!!"

"Look here Tom, I know you're ... you're ... head over heels in love with wombats. Why would I say anything bad about wombats?! C'mon Tom, I'm not a jerk!"

"You did say bad things about wombats!! You did!! Say it! Saaay ittt!!"

"Ok, ok, promise me you'll be grown up about it! Promise me!!"

"Aaaargh! I promise!!"

"Well, I said that if wombats were partridges, the gates to paradise would be in Montenegro. Nothing bad ... about wombats ... right, right?"

"Wombats ... paradise ... hmmm ... I like how that sounds. I like partridges too by the way. Hehehe."

"We're good?"

"Yeah, we're good!"
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:30 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:16 pm

This is OBVIOUSLY False.
Why?