P=/=P

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: P=/=P

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

X
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm The event is observed through a new angle as a new phenomenon. Dually the one event is observed through the multitude of words.

The event is both observed as a new event and the event is observed under a multitude of words as new definitions of said event.
What? If the same event can be referenced more than once by different words, why would changing one letter of one of the words make it impossible to reference the same event?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm The event is observed through a new angle as a new phenomenon. Dually the one event is observed through the multitude of words.

The event is both observed as a new event and the event is observed under a multitude of words as new definitions of said event.
What? If the same event can be referenced more than once by different words, why would changing one letter of one of the words make it impossible to reference the same event?
A new angle of the event is observed. The multitude of words references different angles of the same event. For example under English event "x" was observed through the eyes of the English as "q". Under the French event "x" was observed as "r".
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 am A new angle of the event is observed. The multitude of words references different angles of the same event. For example under English event "x" was observed through the eyes of the English as "q". Under the French event "x" was observed as "r".
But that sounds like you're saying the different words can't refer to the same event, which would be a change from the earlier claim you made.

Let's say that an event is a particular leaf falling off a particular tree in a particular Joe Smith's front yard on November 2, 1956, at the particular time that it fell off the tree. And that's all we know about it.

Presumably you'd say I could call that "dit" to refer to it, and someone else, or me on another occasion, could call it "dut" to refer to the same thing.

But in the latter case, you'd say that we can't change "dut" back to "dit" without failing to refer to the same thing.

Well, why not? And what would we be referring to instead?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:05 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:31 am A new angle of the event is observed. The multitude of words references different angles of the same event. For example under English event "x" was observed through the eyes of the English as "q". Under the French event "x" was observed as "r".
But that sounds like you're saying the different words can't refer to the same event, which would be a change from the earlier claim you made.

Let's say that an event is a particular leaf falling off a particular tree in a particular Joe Smith's front yard on November 2, 1956, at the particular time that it fell off the tree. And that's all we know about it.

Presumably you'd say I could call that "dit" to refer to it, and someone else, or me on another occasion, could call it "dut" to refer to the same thing.

But in the latter case, you'd say that we can't change "dut" back to "dit" without failing to refer to the same thing.

Well, why not? And what would we be referring to instead?
They refer to a different angle of said event thus both refer and do not refer to it at the same time.

In the dut/dit dichotomy both the same event and a different event are observed at the same time considering it reduces the same event to grades.
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:07 pm They refer to a different angle of said event
Explain what the different angles might be.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:07 pm They refer to a different angle of said event
One event is percieved through one perspective and percieved through another with language adapting to both different respective events. One event has multiple languages which stem from it.
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:07 am
Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm
One event is percieved through one perspective and percieved through another with language adapting to both different respective events. One event has multiple languages which stem from it.
Again, here's the event in question:

Let's say that an event is a particular leaf falling off a particular tree in a particular Joe Smith's front yard on November 2, 1956, at the particular time that it fell off the tree.

Tell me the details of the different angles you have in mind.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:32 am
Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm Explain what the different angles might be.

Let's say that an event is a particular leaf falling off a particular tree in a particular Joe Smith's front yard on November 2, 1956, at the particular time that it fell off the tree.

Joe would see one angle of the leaf falling and touching x in the process (ie the sides of the tree).

Bob would see another angle of the leaf falling and possibly not touching anything according to the angle in which he stood.
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:41 am

Joe would see one angle of the leaf falling and touching x in the process (ie the sides of the tree).

Bob would see another angle of the leaf falling and possibly not touching anything according to the angle in which he stood.
We're not talking where either actually observed it. They just know about it, and as I specified, what I said is ALL that is known about it. If you are adding anything you're not following the stipulation that what I said is ALL that is known about it.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:43 am

We're not talking where either actually observed it. They just know about it, and as I specified, what I said is ALL that is known about it. If you are adding anything you're not following the stipulation that what I said is ALL that is known about it.
A particular leaf falling from a tree has different degrees about what is known about it based upon its angle of observation. Observation is knowing. Your stipulation is wrong. You wanted details and the devil is in the details.
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:47 am

A particular leaf falling from a tree has different degrees about what is known about it based upon its angle of observation. Observation is knowing. Your stipulation is wrong. You wanted details and the devil is in the details.
What? You're claiming that we couldn't know what I wrote and only know that?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:49 am

What you wrote has multiple ways of perceiving it.
Terrapin Station

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:50 am

But that's irrelevant. The issue is whether we can refer to the same thing with different words/with the same word on multiple occasions.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Terrapin Station wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:58 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:50 am
But that's irrelevant. The issue is whether we can refer to the same thing with different words/with the same word on multiple occasions.
The same thing through multiple words shows both the same and different thing being observed, ie grades of being. Each P, as two instances, necessitates multiple things being observed as multiple grades. P is subject to gradation when observed in multiples.