Beyond the Law of Noncontradiction

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Speakpigeon

Re: Beyond the Law of Noncontradiction

Post by Speakpigeon »

Scott Mayers wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:58 pm
Speakpigeon wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:49 pm
Scott Mayers wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:40 am "God" corresponds to "good" etymologically and was originally an emotional ADJECTIVE used to describe a religious interpretation about Nature.
[Old English god; related to Old Norse goth, Old High German got, Old Irish guth voice]
Scott Mayers wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:40 am Eymology accepted by ANY and ALL dictionaries are as equally imprecise because there is no actual formal record of the evolution directly.
You know what history is, don't you?
So, here is what etymology is:
etymology
study of the history of words
EB
The English version comes from the German word for a drinking vessel from some source I read once. But note that the type of vessel was a celebrity wine vessel that 'annointed', a representation of ostentation being wasted by pouring over the head of one deemed superior....and thus, the ideal of whatever was 'good' when initially used as an adjective. The term God, then derived of this as an adjective of YHWY (Ye ovah = the egg == the source of life, another generic description versus a proper name invented out of thin air).

Note the following 'coincidences': Eden (Eastern rise of the sun), Aten (the noon sun and its perfect representation of 'a thing' for its most perfect circular shape), Atum (for the sun's FALL == Autumn), and then, finally, Adam (for the ground beneath your feet). Various changes of spellings have evolved of the form, ()t()n, ()d()n, ()t()m, ()d()m It appears that the consonants that end in 'n' are also "omens" of good things, where those with 'm' endings as "amens" [And thus roots that define AmenRa (the reflected light of the sky as in the "moon" and our source for that word too), AtenRa is Egyptian reference of the source of light, the sun. Note that the Norse god happens to be Oden, a derivative of the same roots also which suggest there is a link of Egyptians to the English roots as well.

"Eve" is a term that closely relates to 'et cetera' or (and so on). This is our source for Ever, even (versus Odd[en]). The 'v' is interchanged to 'f' in some cultures and so we get 'af-' or 'eff' as similar relatives.

"Soloman" is actually "Solo man", for the first one, or first light, and why 'solar' is a reference to the sun as "sol ra"

"David" is our "divide" which represents a division both literal division (1) of the Dead Sea divide in the land or the Sinai peninsula that devides Africa from the rest of the world, and/or (2) division of Judah from Israel.

"Israel", the suppose renaming of "Jacob", which means "He who sees him/it" (Ish-/ash, Ra, el) and retitled from "one who walks and/or tripped" (Ja - cob ....I cobble)

Abram to Abraham, are "Abba ra-om" and "Abba ra ohem" for "father of one" to "Father of many"

I can go on and on.

The supposed "ark" is remant of the very boats and/or amphibious sleds. The cerimonial ones buried at the pyramids, which carried broken obelisks of AkenAten's (another Egyptian that intentionally gets respelt and repronounced so as to evade detection of meaning as "a kin to Aten" (Similation to the perfect circle of the sun.) The 'ark' was used to carry the remnant obelisks from what was AkenAten's place in the desert he was forced to move to for a generation (40 years) before the reign ended and passed from Aten, a single sourced belief about the sun as origin, to the multicultural society. The Ark (of the Covenent) is the general commands set down by him and why you will never find it by looking for a mere box! (the intentional re-defining of this which happens to coincide also with the Egyptian's cerimonial box we found in AkenAten's son, Tut-ank-amen.

"Jesus" is "I am" and where the French get the phrase, "je suis". The 'j' is an accident of the Greeks who had used the hook of an 'i' to indicate the beginning of official debt records, like checks where we now place lines on both sides to evade fraud. The pronounciation changes from the Armenian (Ye) sound to the Greek (Je), both meaning the personal "I" or "the" in different contexts.
The "sus" is, in Greek, "Zeus", who represented the new era of Gods after the Titans, just as Jesus was the rebirth of God.

I have a book worth on this and may even publish it one day. But the point should be clear: there is sincere links of the religious origins to be SECULAR stories. So the initial Adam and Eve one, for instance, regarded a universal expression of the then many cultures combining into settled life about a pre-scientific understanding (thus far) of what the peoples generally agreed to. Adam is also where we get the Atom in later Greek, the varied terms likely was something like our "solid" and thus the relation to the sun's positions again.

Egypt was the actual 'promised land' but was diverted to Palestine because AkenAten was kicked out. The tendency to blur this led to quoting Ramses (Ra- Moses), which is another link to the very Moses of the bible.

Still doubt me?
You are not making sense.
Etymology of "sense"
[Middle English, meaning, from Old French sens, from Latin sēnsus, the faculty of perceiving, from past participle of sentīre, to feel; see sent- in Indo-European roots.]
EB