Assertions are Replications of Syntax, thus necessitating Syntax as an Assertion

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Assertions are Replications of Syntax, thus necessitating Syntax as an Assertion

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

The descriptive value of a logical statement is a recursion of the general syntax which forms the rules of the assertion.

In a statement such as A --> B the rules of the syntax necessitates a specific format through which the words can be ordered. This order, that which allows for a clarity of words, is by nature subject to its own syntax as a descriptive statement. Where the syntax laws may exist as A --> B, the rules which define the following statement of X --> Y are a recursion of the syntax into a new form.

Considering the syntax must follow its own syntax, if the syntax is to be properly defined, any expression of the syntax, through the manifestation of a proposition following in accords with the syntax, are a replication of the syntax itself. This necessitates that while an assertion must follow a syntax, this syntax by default is an assertion considering both the syntax and assertion are inseperable.

The syntax rule of A --> B replicates itself under the assertion X --> Y and as such forms a tautological statement of (A-->B) --> (X-->Y) where any syntax, expressing itself through an assertion is by default an assertion itself.
Last edited by Eodnhoj7 on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wtf

Re: Assertions are Replications of Syntax, thus necessitating Syntax as an Assertion

Post by wtf »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:14 pm Considering the syntax must follow it's own syntax
Its. Its. Its. "It's" is a contraction of "it is." Please make a note of it.
Eodnhoj7

Re: Assertions are Replications of Syntax, thus necessitating Syntax as an Assertion

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

wtf wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:39 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:14 pm Considering the syntax must follow it's own syntax
Yeah I know...bad habit.
wtf

Post by wtf »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:09 pm
Yeah I know...bad habit.
I'm glad we found something to agree on! And thanks for the gracious response.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

wtf wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:29 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:09 pm

Yeah I know...bad habit.
I'm glad we found something to agree on! And thanks for the gracious response.
You are not the first to make the comment, the its/it's dualism has alway been a bad habit of mine.