Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:05 am
Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am Understanding and knowledge are even more elusive than you think.
Ooooooh, we are going to play the one-upmanship game now. OK, give me a second. *adjusts bow tie*, *clears throat*, *puts on serious face*

No.. it isn't. It even more elusive than you think I think you think I think you I think it is. It's more elusive than you could ever imagine. Because your imagination seems rather limited.

Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am You've been trying to hammer stuff home about understanding for years now, and still haven't figured out why everyone is ignoring you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I have figured it out. So well, in fact that I can reproduce it at will. It's almost predictable or something. Like science.
Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am (You also misunderstood the Feynman quote.)
I understood it exactly the way I want to.
As I said, a psychological mistery, that's what I studied. You don't even seem to be using the parts of the brain that humans use for understanding. So you literally can't understand anything, except in your own made-up way.

Just think about it, you have like 5000 comments here, and you have yet to say anything.

I'll check on you in about half a year again, to see if you've made any progress. :)
Skepdick

Re: Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:20 am As I said, a psychological mistery, that's what I studied.
But it is a well-established scientific fact that psychology is not a science. 80%+ of psychology papers don't replicate.

So not only did you get scammed when you "studied" computer science (because you don't grok any of the theory), but you were scammed when you studied psychology also?

You sound like a very gullible person. My uncle in Nigeria died and left me millions - I need your help...

Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:20 am You don't even seem to be using the parts of the brain that humans use for understanding.
Now you are confusing yourself for a neurologist ;)
Atla wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:20 am Just think about it, you have like 5000 comments here, and you have yet to say anything.
That's still a better track record than 3000 years of Philosophy!