Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

1. Numbers exist through counting.

2. We count phenomena, to justify numbers.

3. All empirical phenomena, as composed of atoms are 99.999...% empty, thus all counting is based upon the quantification of forms.

4. The number line is the foundation of not just numbers as countable entities, but is the most basic forms that can be counted, thus are a constant to justify numbers.

5. The problem occurs that in modern math, the line is composed of infinite number of 0d points...nothing else. So all acts of counting, meant to justify numbers, is grounded in multiplying and dividing 0's.

6. But zero cannot be counted without equivocating it to 1, or times it by 1 thus resulting again in zero.

7. Thus number has no foundations when numbers are empirically ground in counting. If not grounded in counting forms, they are imaginary by nature and made up.
Dontaskme

Re: Numbers Grounded in Counting 0s, Thus Number/Math Has No Foundations.

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 am
6. But zero cannot be counted without equivocating it to 1, or times it by 1 thus resulting again in zero.

The counter cannot be counted therefore 0 must be 1 - - - and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9

The number 9 models 'no' thing and 'every' thing simultaneously.

The number 9 a linear duality is both the singularity and the vacuum.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36 ________3+6=9

9 = all the digits (36) and nothing ( 0)

Perfect symmery almost Divine definitely Magic.

Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 am

The counter cannot be counted therefore 0 must be 1 - - - and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 9

That is the problem, thus as a problem it contains it's own solution.

If numbers exist through counting, and what we count are forms that are intrinsically empty, then every object counted (beginning with the number line as "infinite zeros", is in fact the quantification of zero.

To quantify zero is to equate it to one.

A. If I say there are x number of 0d points, I am timing 0×1 and equating it to one.

B. If I am saying there are infinite number of points in a line, where infinity is an indefinite amount of numbers, or a number approaching infinity then I am saying each 0 is quantifiable....thus again equivalent to 1.

C. Counting is literally making up reality into forms. Considering the looping nature of numbers and forms, reality is literally being woven from a formless state (clay for example) into form (brick --> house) that eventually entropies (moves to point 0) as it is a progression from point 0.

Math just constructs forms...it is literally "imaginary" (ie the creation of images).

The number 9 models 'no' thing and 'every' thing simultaneously.

A) You have 1 line _______

B) And divide it into 2 lines ___.___ as 2

C) Divided then divided those 2 lines respectively the same as 4 lines (each line is halved):
__.__.__.__

D) Then do this a third time: __.__.__.__.__.__.__.__

Point A observes 1 line as infinite lines, thus 1 is an infinite set.
Point B observes 1 line as 2 lines, thus 3 lines.
Point C observes 1 line as 4 lines, thus 5 lines.
Point D observes 1 lines as 8 lines, this 9 lines.

9 is composed of a trinity of dualisms, a dualism of a dualism of a dualism where each dualism is a trinity which we see as a trinity of trinity of trinities.

Thus what your are observing, where each dualism is synthetic by nature (convergence and divergence) such as what we see in reproduction, morality as the synthesis of extremes, physics as the synthesis of mass and volume, or even the basic dichotomy of formlessness and form, is multidimensional synthesis.

The number 9 a linear duality is both the singularity and the vacuum.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8 = 36 ________3+6=9

9 = all the digits (36) and nothing ( 0)

Perfect symmery almost Divine definitely Magic.

roydop

Post by roydop »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 am 1. Numbers exist through counting.

3. All empirical phenomena, as composed of atoms are 99.999...% empty, thus all counting is based upon the quantification of forms.

4. The number line is the foundation of not just numbers as countable entities, but is the most basic forms that can be counted, thus are a constant to justify numbers.

5. The problem occurs that in modern math, the line is composed of infinite number of 0d points...nothing else. So all acts of counting, meant to justify numbers, is grounded in multiplying and dividing 0's.

7. Thus number has no foundations when numbers are empirically ground in counting. If not grounded in counting forms, they are imaginary by nature and made up.
Ok, I'm going to try this again.

0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Is an evolutionary model. It is, I suggest, the simplest model of evolution. Counting is a misinterpretation of the message/information (I include "message" because it is possible that 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 is a message dropped into our dimension from our future collective consciousness. The propagation of symbol/thought, [ie: mathematics] is actually the message misinterpreted, . Thought is a non physical phenomena and only non physical phenonema are able to travel back in time).

Humans are transitioning the 9, moving into 10. 10 is the beginning of a new cycle, but it is the beginning of a redundancy.

The very first use of SYMBOL marks the beginning of the 10. A cave painting is a redundant reliving of a physical experience/object. Everything that flashes on a screen is a redundancy.

This coincides with the extinction of the species. The potential for novel experience has completed within the collective human consciousness and now we are manufacturing our own digital reality in an attempt to have ever increasing (novel) experiences. Human consciousness is literally transitioning into a digit realm. Humanity's ever growing addiction to screens is shocking.

Anyway, the important part is that 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... is NOT expressing information about value; it is the simplest model of evolution, and it's showing us where we are and what lay ahead. There is a HUGE cycle coming to conclusion within this generation. If you're one of the addicted ones, you might want to ask the question as to why this addiction is expanding exponentially.

Listen, I have dedicated my life to discovering the most fundamental working of reality. I own a float tank, I've investigated Salvia Divinorum, have read dozens of books on quantum mechanics and have spent 1000s of hours in the thought free state (just try it). I SEE this as clearly as the tree outside my window. This is fact for me, and I'm not crazy because I have no problems. I experience next to zero suffering. I would describe my life as heaven.

So here is my latest work: www.onesteppath.com under the "Nonconceptuality" tab. Someone PLEASE get this. It's frustrating to know what I know and not have anyone give a shit or even try to understand. This world is an illusion that you are trapped within. But you don't see because you can't see beyond your own thoughts. I know how you can lessen and possibly completely transcend the suffering, no the hell, that is approaching our species.

Not saying it's wrong to just go along for the ride, but for me, I choose Reality and happiness.
henry quirk

sounds like a problem

Post by henry quirk »

roydop wrote:I have no problems. I experience next to zero suffering. I would describe my life as heaven.

It's frustrating to know what I know and not have anyone give a shit or even try to understand.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

roydop wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:07 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 am 1. Numbers exist through counting.

Ok, I'm going to try this again.

0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Is an evolutionary model. It is, I suggest, the simplest model of evolution. Counting is a misinterpretation of the message/information (I include "message" because it is possible that 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 is a message dropped into our dimension from our future collective consciousness. The propagation of symbol/thought, [ie: mathematics] is actually the message misinterpreted, . Thought is a non physical phenomena and only non physical phenonema are able to travel back in time).

Humans are transitioning the 9, moving into 10. 10 is the beginning of a new cycle, but it is the beginning of a redundancy.

The very first use of SYMBOL marks the beginning of the 10. A cave painting is a redundant reliving of a physical experience/object. Everything that flashes on a screen is a redundancy.

This coincides with the extinction of the species. The potential for novel experience has completed within the collective human consciousness and now we are manufacturing our own digital reality in an attempt to have ever increasing (novel) experiences. Human consciousness is literally transitioning into a digit realm. Humanity's ever growing addiction to screens is shocking.

Anyway, the important part is that 0 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9... is NOT expressing information about value; it is the simplest model of evolution, and it's showing us where we are and what lay ahead. There is a HUGE cycle coming to conclusion within this generation. If you're one of the addicted ones, you might want to ask the question as to why this addiction is expanding exponentially.

Listen, I have dedicated my life to discovering the most fundamental working of reality. I own a float tank, I've investigated Salvia Divinorum, have read dozens of books on quantum mechanics and have spent 1000s of hours in the thought free state (just try it). I SEE this as clearly as the tree outside my window. This is fact for me, and I'm not crazy because I have no problems. I experience next to zero suffering. I would describe my life as heaven.

So here is my latest work: www.onesteppath.com under the "Nonconceptuality" tab. Someone PLEASE get this. It's frustrating to know what I know and not have anyone give a shit or even try to understand. This world is an illusion that you are trapped within. But you don't see because you can't see beyond your own thoughts. I know how you can lessen and possibly completely transcend the suffering, no the hell, that is approaching our species.

Not saying it's wrong to just go along for the ride, but for me, I choose Reality and happiness.
Of course it is an elementary model...its a tautology.

All evolution is the variation on one thing into new forms (in this case 1).
roydop

Re: sounds like a problem

Post by roydop »

henry quirk wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:05 am
roydop wrote:I have no problems. I experience next to zero suffering. I would describe my life as heaven.

It's frustrating to know what I know and not have anyone give a shit or even try to understand.
You're trapped within a simulation feedback loop and you're nitpicking. Typical ego defense mechanism.

Thing is your state of delusion prevents you from seeing.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Another thing the model is revealing is that "going out" (focusing on thoughts and sensations) will not find conclusion, only infinite redundancy.

0 represents Source/Self, from which all phenomena arise. It is incorrect to place it within the set 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. At 9, either consciousness returns to Self ("remembers" Self is more accurate) or continues through to the next iteration, which is just another simulation within a simulation...

This world is a game and the object is to escape the game.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

roydop wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:08 pm Another thing the model is revealing is that "going out" (focusing on thoughts and sensations) will not find conclusion, only infinite redundancy.

0 represents Source/Self, from which all phenomena arise. It is incorrect to place it within the set 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. At 9, either consciousness returns to Self ("remembers" Self is more accurate) or continues through to the next iteration, which is just another simulation within a simulation...

Yeah, the empty nature of the self is how we assume reality, with all assumption being instrincially empty.

When we count we are literally making up forms.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

roydop wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:59 pm

You're trapped within a simulation feedback loop and you're nitpicking. Typical ego defense mechanism.

Nope. I'm just the guy pointin' out that the guy with no problems has a problem.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:01 am
roydop wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:08 pm Another thing the model is revealing is that "going out" (focusing on thoughts and sensations) will not find conclusion, only infinite redundancy.

Yeah, the empty nature of the self is how we assume reality, with all assumption being instrincially empty.

Yup. When we conceptualize we are making up separately existing phenomena.

When purely observing, without naming and conceptualizing, one is experiencing what quantum physicists call the "wave function".

Counting is a misinterpretation of the information the number system is sharing.
roydop

Post by roydop »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:56 pm
roydop wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Nope. I'm just the guy pointin' out that the guy with no problems has a problem.
Thanks. And I'm the guy pointing out the source of all suffering, and the path out of the cycle of Samsara.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

roydop wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:08 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:01 am

Yup. When we conceptualize we are making up separately existing phenomena.

When purely observing, without naming and conceptualizing, one is experiencing what quantum physicists call the "wave function".

Counting is a misinterpretation of the information the number system is sharing.
Counting is the creation of further loops.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I'm the guy pointing out the source of all suffering, and the path out of the cycle of Samsara.
No offense, but you haven't described the source of my suffering, and: I don't cycle, not on Sam's or Sara's or anyone's bike. I like walkin'.
roydop

Post by roydop »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:42 pm
I'm the guy pointing out the source of all suffering, and the path out of the cycle of Samsara.
No offense, but you haven't described the source of my suffering, and: I don't cycle, not on Sam's or Sara's or anyone's bike. I like walkin'.
The source of your suffering (both physical and psychological) is the misidentification of Self to be a convoluted combination of thoughts and sensations.

But the cause all of your psychological suffering is thought.