Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6261
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

1. Division is the inversion of one phenomenon or one set of phenomenon into multiple phenomenon or sets of phenomenon.

2. Basic division starts with counting, basic counting starts with forms, one basic form for reality is the line. This is inherent within the act of counting.

3. If I divide the line or line segment, in half what I do is take one form and turn it into many forms. This is the foundation of counting

4. The inversion of one line (or line segment considering the math community views each differently) into two lines is the inversion of one form into many forms.

5. This division occurs through the application of a 0d point. The 0d point is formless and can be considered "void". It is purely assumed, with all assumption not only being void but fundamentally beginning with void considering the "dot" is purely assumed.

6. One form Inverts to many forms through "voiding" of unity. This voiding of unity results it inverting into multiple unities. We see this with the voiding of one line resulting in many lines which still individually are lines.

7. Thus formlessness, as void, negates form into forms but form always exists.

8. Void thus is nothing in itself, it cannot be observed as nothing is "there" to observe. All we can see are multiple states. Using a glass of water and air as example: half is full of water, half is full of air. The dividing line in the middle observes the inversion of one substance (air or water) into another substance (respectively water or air).

9. Void as formless, is thus indefinite. It cannot be defined much like infinity cannot be defined. Thus it is always voiding itself. The voiding of void is form, as Nothingness is not only a self negating concept that creates a concept of "no-thing" but also perpetually negates form as well.

10. So void voids itself because is not really there, as "form". This may sound like a play on words, but step back and think about it. Infinite(void) 0d points(void) result in the "line".

11. This form is thus infinite as well until it is voided into multiple forms in which case it becomes finite. One line is indefinite, considering the voiding of void is indefinite, until the form is voided into multiple forms. This continual division of lines simultaneously results in the continual multiplication of lines.

12. So to summarize:

A. Void voids itself into form. 0d point cancels itself into line.

B. Void voids form into forms. The line in turn is voids into multiple lines.

C. The continual manifestation of forms results in one set of forms. The line is composed of infinite lines as one set.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8863
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Dontaskme »

I totally get what you are saying, thanks for the great well thought out read.

I really liked it.

It's like you just know something sounds right, but you can't explain what it is you are reading, you just know it when you read it.

.
Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Davyboi »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:07 pm 1. Division is the inversion of one phenomenon or one set of phenomenon into multiple phenomenon or sets of phenomenon.

2. Basic division starts with counting, basic counting starts with forms, one basic form for reality is the line. This is inherent within the act of counting.

3. If I divide the line or line segment, in half what I do is take one form and turn it into many forms. This is the foundation of counting

4. The inversion of one line (or line segment considering the math community views each differently) into two lines is the inversion of one form into many forms.

5. This division occurs through the application of a 0d point. The 0d point is formless and can be considered "void". It is purely assumed, with all assumption not only being void but fundamentally beginning with void considering the "dot" is purely assumed.

6. One form Inverts to many forms through "voiding" of unity. This voiding of unity results it inverting into multiple unities. We see this with the voiding of one line resulting in many lines which still individually are lines.

7. Thus formlessness, as void, negates form into forms but form always exists.

8. Void thus is nothing in itself, it cannot be observed as nothing is "there" to observe. All we can see are multiple states. Using a glass of water and air as example: half is full of water, half is full of air. The dividing line in the middle observes the inversion of one substance (air or water) into another substance (respectively water or air).

9. Void as formless, is thus indefinite. It cannot be defined much like infinity cannot be defined. Thus it is always voiding itself. The voiding of void is form, as Nothingness is not only a self negating concept that creates a concept of "no-thing" but also perpetually negates form as well.

10. So void voids itself because is not really there, as "form". This may sound like a play on words, but step back and think about it. Infinite(void) 0d points(void) result in the "line".

11. This form is thus infinite as well until it is voided into multiple forms in which case it becomes finite. One line is indefinite, considering the voiding of void is indefinite, until the form is voided into multiple forms. This continual division of lines simultaneously results in the continual multiplication of lines.

12. So to summarize:

A. Void voids itself into form. 0d point cancels itself into line.

B. Void voids form into forms. The line in turn is voids into multiple lines.

C. The continual manifestation of forms results in one set of forms. The line is composed of infinite lines as one set.
You have given me something to think about there, I never thought about it that way..
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6261
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Davyboi wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:23 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:07 pm 1. Division is the inversion of one phenomenon or one set of phenomenon into multiple phenomenon or sets of phenomenon.

2. Basic division starts with counting, basic counting starts with forms, one basic form for reality is the line. This is inherent within the act of counting.

3. If I divide the line or line segment, in half what I do is take one form and turn it into many forms. This is the foundation of counting

4. The inversion of one line (or line segment considering the math community views each differently) into two lines is the inversion of one form into many forms.

5. This division occurs through the application of a 0d point. The 0d point is formless and can be considered "void". It is purely assumed, with all assumption not only being void but fundamentally beginning with void considering the "dot" is purely assumed.

6. One form Inverts to many forms through "voiding" of unity. This voiding of unity results it inverting into multiple unities. We see this with the voiding of one line resulting in many lines which still individually are lines.

7. Thus formlessness, as void, negates form into forms but form always exists.

8. Void thus is nothing in itself, it cannot be observed as nothing is "there" to observe. All we can see are multiple states. Using a glass of water and air as example: half is full of water, half is full of air. The dividing line in the middle observes the inversion of one substance (air or water) into another substance (respectively water or air).

9. Void as formless, is thus indefinite. It cannot be defined much like infinity cannot be defined. Thus it is always voiding itself. The voiding of void is form, as Nothingness is not only a self negating concept that creates a concept of "no-thing" but also perpetually negates form as well.

10. So void voids itself because is not really there, as "form". This may sound like a play on words, but step back and think about it. Infinite(void) 0d points(void) result in the "line".

11. This form is thus infinite as well until it is voided into multiple forms in which case it becomes finite. One line is indefinite, considering the voiding of void is indefinite, until the form is voided into multiple forms. This continual division of lines simultaneously results in the continual multiplication of lines.

12. So to summarize:

A. Void voids itself into form. 0d point cancels itself into line.

B. Void voids form into forms. The line in turn is voids into multiple lines.

C. The continual manifestation of forms results in one set of forms. The line is composed of infinite lines as one set.
You have given me something to think about there, I never thought about it that way..
It is just the tip of the iceburg...whether you want to believe it or not.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6261
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 pm I totally get what you are saying, thanks for the great well thought out read.

I really liked it.

It's like you just know something sounds right, but you can't explain what it is you are reading, you just know it when you read it.

.
Thanks, appreciate the compliment because I am used to be trolled and the discussion ends with no progress.

This post was deleted on philosophy stack exchange.

... Ever since I have focused meditating on the subject of "Space as Divinity" alot of strange events have been occuring in my house and surrounding area.

Whether one is caused by the other who knows...causality is reciprocal.

Neighbors and family seeing strange orbs of light, room lighting up spontaneously with geometric figures on walls, etc. Multiple witnesses for many of the events.

Went to a psychologist over it...several actually...no answers.
Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Davyboi »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 pm I totally get what you are saying, thanks for the great well thought out read.

I really liked it.

It's like you just know something sounds right, but you can't explain what it is you are reading, you just know it when you read it.

.
Thanks, appreciate the compliment because I am used to be trolled and the discussion ends with no progress.

This post was deleted on philosophy stack exchange.

... Ever since I have focused meditating on the subject of "Space as Divinity" alot of strange events have been occuring in my house and surrounding area.

Whether one is caused by the other who knows...causality is reciprocal.

Neighbors and family seeing strange orbs of light, room lighting up spontaneously with geometric figures on walls, etc. Multiple witnesses for many of the events.

Went to a psychologist over it...several actually...no answers.
A word of encouragement mate, for what it is worth.. nobody knows what is right or wrong. People may dismiss your ideas, beliefs.but they are yours, just as mine and everyone elses are theirs. They are all equal and just as valid as everyone elses..
No one has the right to troll anyone. We are all learning.. respect given mate.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8863
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:29 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:13 pm I totally get what you are saying, thanks for the great well thought out read.

I really liked it.

It's like you just know something sounds right, but you can't explain what it is you are reading, you just know it when you read it.

.
Thanks, appreciate the compliment because I am used to be trolled and the discussion ends with no progress.

This post was deleted on philosophy stack exchange.

... Ever since I have focused meditating on the subject of "Space as Divinity" alot of strange events have been occuring in my house and surrounding area.

Whether one is caused by the other who knows...causality is reciprocal.

Neighbors and family seeing strange orbs of light, room lighting up spontaneously with geometric figures on walls, etc. Multiple witnesses for many of the events.

Went to a psychologist over it...several actually...no answers.
You're welcome.

I guess the brain can only cope with little bytes of information at a time. Who is experiencing itself and causing the things that go bump in the night, causing a tingle down your spine. If the brain knew everything all at once it would explode, and you'd have one almighty headache that you would not recover from, luckily the brain is designed not to implode on you. We are literally walking through our own brain we assume is inside our skull incased in complete darkness and so the outside of the brain is the light side of the dark brain, seen as the the material world of colourful things. Your brain is literally inside out. :shock:

I once saw a huge orb of light cross my own vision. I also once flew through space completely weightless, which scared the crap out of me, and made me instantly want to jolt back into my body. It was as though I was losing control of myself which I didn't like.

Meditating on the subject of "Space as Divinity" is downloading all your own information you already know but have just forgotten as you journey through the dream of separation, the realm of discovering and experiencing what you already know, else you would not be here to act it out in your space suit aka as and through the action figure.

.Just my ramblings..
Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Davyboi »

I as a child was witness to an orb of light, that on a primal level I knew to have a conscious..it was a stormy night me and family were staying in a caravan in Wales. It entered through one window , hovered around assessing then moved on. It was not subject to physical matter objects etc, It moved freely through them as if physical matter wasn't perceived by itself. Or wasnt of concern. Madness!
surreptitious57
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by surreptitious57 »

Dontaskme wrote:
If the brain knew everything all at once it would explode and you would have one almighty headache that you would not recover from
The quantity of information alone would be too much for our tiny minds to handle
But not only that but everything that was simply too complex for us to understand
surreptitious57
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by surreptitious57 »

Dontaskme wrote:
We are literally walking through our own brain we assume is inside our skull incased in complete darkness and so the outside of the brain is the light side of the dark brain seen as the the material world of colourful things
I actually think that this is a very good metaphor for how little we really know
And even though external reality may be the light it is still quite dark to us for there is so much we cannot see and also know we cannot see
All we can do is try as best as we can to understand what we can see while also accepting that we can never understand all there is to know
Davyboi
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Davyboi »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:54 am
Dontaskme wrote:
If the brain knew everything all at once it would explode and you would have one almighty headache that you would not recover from
The quantity of information alone would be too much for our tiny minds to handle
But not only that but everything that was simply too complex for us to understand
I disagree, I believe that part of us is aware at some level of the greater workings of things. For example are human body's, they function by themselves, heart pumps, immune system protects us from becoming I'll. Our bodies regulate themselves. Yet we do not have the ability to experience understand see feel this at a conscious every day ability.. yet we should be able too experience this right down to each individual cell of our making, it is what we are. Yet we have lost this ability.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6261
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:07 pm 1. Division is the inversion of one phenomenon or one set of phenomenon into multiple phenomenon or sets of phenomenon. The Phenomenon is assumed, through a point of awareness, and its inverted into further phenomena. The point of awareness, is void in an of itself, thus the phenomena is inverted from one state of being into another. Assumption is inversive by nature as void is effectively nothing, and all assumptions are inherently void.

2. Basic division starts with measurement, basic measurement starts with forms, one basic form for reality is the line. This is inherent within the act of measurement itself. Measurement is a means of manifesting finiteness as quantity and infiniteness as quality. All measurement as grounded in the line necessitates the line as both quantity and quality.

***Quality and quantity are interchangeable and will be discussed later



3. If I divide the line or line segment, in half what I do is take one form and turn it into many forms. This is the foundation of measurement.

4. The inversion of one line (or line segment considering the math community views each differently) into two lines is the inversion of one form into many forms. It is simultaneously the inversion of many forms into 1. One line into two lines is two lines as one line.

5. This division occurs through the application of a 0d point. The 0d point is formless and can be considered "void". It is purely assumed, with all assumption not only being void but fundamentally beginning with void considering the "dot" is purely assumed. All assumption is thus the voiding of a form through the context of the observer. This context of the observer, as inherently empty, inverts the form(s) into one or many further form(s).

6. One form Inverts to many forms through "voiding" of unity. This voiding of unity results it inverting into multiple unities. We see this with the voiding of one line resulting in many lines which still individually are lines. For example, the line is assumed, thus it Inverts from one form into another. The line may be inverted into multiple lines or take the form of a square or horse, with the respective forms being composed of fractal lines. Thus one line exists through many

7. Thus formlessness, as void, negates form into forms but form always exists. Thus the voiding of a phenomena, by assuming it, is "change". Change is the inversion of form through formlessness.

8. Void is nothing in itself, it cannot be observed as nothing is "there" to observe. All we can see are multiple states. Using a glass of water and air as example: half is full of water, half is full of air. The dividing line in the middle observes the inversion of one substance (air or water) into another substance (respectively water or air).

Another example may be a rose in the garden. The rose is individuated within its inherent context of the field and garden by its respective "curvature". Even the color scheme is grounded in how light curves, or rather is composed of curves. Its smell follows the same manner as the relation of particles that exist through the relative curvature in which they exist. Getting down to the subatomic level we are left with the particle itself being fundamentally empty except for curvature.

This recursion of curvature, which forms the phenomenon, is grounded in the basic isomorphism of a simple line into multiple states simultaneously.


9. Void as formless, is thus indefinite. It cannot be defined much like infinity cannot be defined. Thus it is always voiding itself. The voiding of void is form, as Nothingness is not only a self negating concept that creates a concept of "no-thing" but also perpetually negates form as well.

10. So void voids itself because is not really there, as "form". This may sound like a play on words, but step back and think about it. Infinite(void) 0d points(void) result in the "line". The point negates itself through the line. The line however is effectively the point given movement with all movement occurring through direction.

The point inverting itself into another point necessitates the point voiding itself through itself, thus the point necessitates a projection in one infinite set of directions as 1 set of directions. This can be observed as the circle being infinite lines stemming from a center point. Thus not only does all recursion and inversion necessitate progress but a cycle as well.

The inversion of one point into another point as two points results in the point as nothing becoming something.

The same phenomena occurs with:

Mass projecting itself as volume.
0 projecting itself to 1, then 1 again as 2, 3, 4, etc. on the number line.
Self reflection where a state of boredom results in a spontaneous thought or action as a "form".

This corresponds with the act of awareness itself, as assumption is in itself empty. The assumption of assumption is the beginning of I as a context that is both assumed and assumes.

11. This form is thus infinite as well until it is voided into multiple forms in which case it becomes finite. One line is indefinite, considering the voiding of void is indefinite, until the form is voided into multiple forms. This continual division of lines simultaneously results in the continual multiplication of lines. The same occurs with any form as a "quality" whether is be a color as frequencies or the form of the horse.

Thus the line or form (as recursion of the line) is a quality considering it is composed of infinite fractals as a boundary of change. The line/form, as continually manifesting into further lines forms, is thus an "infinity" in itself with each line/form as a finite entity being multiple infinites.

12. So to summarize:

A. Void voids itself into form. 0d point cancels itself into line/form.

B. Void voids form into forms. The line in turn is voids into multiple lines.

C. The continual manifestation of forms results in one set of forms. The line is composed of infinite lines as one set. This continuity is grounded in void, where void as nothing necessitates a continuity of form which is infinite with any finiteness being them relation of multiple forms which are inherently infinite.

D. The nature of consciousness as grounded in assumption, necessitates space as fundamentally aware, with all reasoning grounded in basic platonic entities. Thus technology, as a projection of inherently assumed axioms, is strictly a means of using curvature (tool) to invert further curvature(elements) under a self reciprocating cycle.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6261
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

surreptitious57 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:05 am
Dontaskme wrote:
We are literally walking through our own brain we assume is inside our skull incased in complete darkness and so the outside of the brain is the light side of the dark brain seen as the the material world of colourful things
I actually think that this is a very good metaphor for how little we really know
And even though external reality may be the light it is still quite dark to us for there is so much we cannot see and also know we cannot see
All we can do is try as best as we can to understand what we can see while also accepting that we can never understand all there is to know
The only thing we can correctly assume is "void", considering the nature of assumption in itself is empty.

Everything else is contextual meaning we are always right and wrong at the same time.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8863
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:20 am
The only thing we can correctly assume is "void", considering the nature of assumption in itself is empty.

Everything else is contextual meaning we are always right and wrong at the same time.
''What is real is not contradictory and what is contradictory can not be real" said F.H. Bradley in "Apperance and Reality"-1893
Skepdick
Posts: 5222
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Counting as grounded in Assumption of Void

Post by Skepdick »

Assuming a void is the same as the eternal metaphysical question: Do holes exist? Do voids exist?

Obviously they do! We have words for them. Use is meaning. If you are using the word 'void' it means something.

Void means the same thing as Null in computer science.
It still represented/stored in memory and therefore Null references SOMETHING.

Trying to process Null causes Null pointer exception.

Lastly - if 'void' is only assumed - can you still count it? How many voids are there? I am guessing - at least 1.
Post Reply