1 = 0 = infinity

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

1 = 0 = infinity

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

1. All number exists through form, as evidenced by the act of counting.

2. 0 progresses to 1 on a number line. The line is the number 1 not the 0, if we invert standard interpretations. The 0 is the point. 0 negates itself by inverting into 1. 1 in turn is inverted into many 1s through zero where zero is the separator.

3. The number line exists as the continued repetition of one. It becomes finite relative to other lines, but all lines require one line as a foundational measurement. This one line is always the same, and all lines existing through it when standing alone are the exact same.

4. So a line of x length and a line of y length are still recursions of the same line.

5. Because 0 is void of form it exists without limits, thus 0 projecting itself to 1 is a continuum and irrational, ie no ratios.

6. 0 is a function, as it individuates 1 by constantly negating both one and itself. This is premised on its nature as a formless.

0 as a function, necessitates the number line as composed of infinite number lines. The infinite canceling of zero into 1, as well as the inherent fragmentation of 1 as continually being voided, necessitates each line as continuous function...thus infinite.

0 = infinity

7.The number line, as the projection of 1 in turn exists as one line in itself, thus necessitating 1 is composed of infinite ones.

1 = infinity.

8. One is a continually recursive form through the function of 0. The line as composed of infinite lines is simultaneously a function, thus 1 = 0.

9. The line is both a form and function and is infinite, hence 1 = 0 = infinity.
PeteOlcott

Re: 1 = 0 = infinity

Post by PeteOlcott »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 pm 1. All number exists through form, as evidenced by the act of counting.

2. 0 progresses to 1 on a number line. The line is the number 1 not the 0, if we invert standard interpretations. The 0 is the point. 0 negates itself by inverting into 1. 1 in turn is inverted into many 1s through zero where zero is the separator.

3. The number line exists as the continued repetition of one. It becomes finite relative to other lines, but all lines require one line as a foundational measurement. This one line is always the same, and all lines existing through it when standing alone are the exact same.

4. So a line of x length and a line of y length are still recursions of the same line.

5. Because 0 is void of form it exists without limits, thus 0 projecting itself to 1 is a continuum and irrational, ie no ratios.

6. 0 is a function, as it individuates 1 by constantly negating both one and itself. This is premised on its nature as a formless.

0 as a function, necessitates the number line as composed of infinite number lines. The infinite canceling of zero into 1, as well as the inherent fragmentation of 1 as continually being voided, necessitates each line as continuous function...thus infinite.

0 = infinity

7.The number line, as the projection of 1 in turn exists as one line in itself, thus necessitating 1 is composed of infinite ones.

1 = infinity.

8. One is a continually recursive form through the function of 0. The line as composed of infinite lines is simultaneously a function, thus 1 = 0.

9. The line is both a form and function and is infinite, hence 1 = 0 = infinity.
Liar Lair Pants on Fire !!! (I am only responding to the title, I did not read any of the rest).
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

PeteOlcott wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 pm 1. All number exists through form, as evidenced by the act of counting.

0 = infinity

1 = infinity.

Liar Lair Pants on Fire !!! (I am only responding to the title, I did not read any of the rest).
And that is why your formal system will fail.

The argument is defined as such, read it and agree, disagree or admit confusion.
Atla

Post by Atla »

0 = infinity

1 = infinity.

It just hit me that you're correct, and your insight may revolutionalize humanity's thinking. Well done!

I tip my hat to you Sir, and as a token of my appreciation, I'm also offering my help to put this insight to practical use. We will take 1 dollar, and reflect it a few times, let's say 10000 times, and you will give me that amount, and I will give you the equal amount which is 0 dollar, thus demonstrating that a fair trade has happened.

Once again, congratulations and best wishes!
PeteOlcott

Post by PeteOlcott »

Atla wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:37 pm

0 = infinity

1 = infinity.

It just hit me that you're correct, and your insight may revolutionalize humanity's thinking. Well done!

I tip my hat to you Sir, and as a token of my appreciation, I'm also offering my help to put this insight to practical use. We will take 1 dollar, and reflect it a few times, let's say 10000 times, and you will give me that amount, and I will give you the equal amount which is 0 dollar, thus demonstrating that a fair trade has happened.

Your sarcasm forms a perfect assessment of the nonsense of this post.
Atla

Post by Atla »

PeteOlcott wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:55 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 pm ...

What sarcasm :wink:
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:38 pm

I like how you used the example of counting money as the foundation of truth, when money is made up and has value because we believe it does.

It is assumed to have value, therefore it does within a specific context.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

0 = infinity

1 = infinity.

I am glad you view the post as nonsense, go ahead and pick a point where it does not make sense.

It should be easy for you as you thousands of hours on a nonsensical logical "system" gives you a foundation.

Go ahead pick a point.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:42 pm

I like how you used the example of counting money as the foundation of truth, when money is made up and has value because we believe it does.

So pick a point of the argument and work from there...
Atla

Post by Atla »

Don't know why you talk about value suddenly, obviously money is also just a bunch of numbers. Don't you wanna do the exchange? They are the same amount and have the same "value" you speak of.
Last edited by Atla on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

This could turn out to be one of the weirdest get-rich-quick schemes ever.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 pm

Don't know why you talk about value suddenly, obviously money is also just a bunch of numbers. Don't you wanna do the exchange? They are the same amount and have the same "value" you speak of.
Context.

When in rome....

But doesn't make Rome the end all and be all now does it?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

0 = infinity

1 = infinity.

I am still waiting, your formal system should be able to determine the truth value of this argument...this is considering you made the system.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Context.

When in rome....

I wonder why you want to be in Rome so much suddenly.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:05 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:40 pm
Context.

When in rome....

I wonder why you want to be in Rome so much suddenly.
You can break these forums down to three types of people.

1. You have the readers, those who seek to explore some idea put of pleasure or seek some truth to find meaning.

2. You have the writers, contributors of the forum, which keep the discussions going. Generally they are the active side of point one. Generally they have thetical and antithetical arguments which keep the dialogue going, and while sometimes if not often they use ad hominums, the general state is one of dialogue.

3. Then you have the useless trash, like you, which contribute nothing of value. No arguments, no opinions, nothing...just useless insulte, sarcasm, whatever. Why do you do it? Because this is where you peak. You have no insight. No originality. No creativity. No desire to go beyond yourself in any way shape or form.

Atla, make an argument or shut the fuck up. Personally I don't think you can. I truly do not believe you have what it takes intellectually to stand for or against an idea. Please dont tell me you are in your forties or over, if would explain why the younger generations are so lost...

And dont do the standard, "philosophy is bullshit", when you spend all your time on a philosophy forum because your ego is pricked.

Dont be another logic, univalence, time seeker, whatever his new name will be tomorrow...

The one advantage I will give you, over him, is that you do not hide behind multiple idenitities.