1 = 0 = infinity

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: 1 = 0 = infinity

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:49 am
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:46 am
Not only is time relative but every experiment ever carried out shows that some quantum effects simply ignore it.
You are 100 years behind, not my fault.
Time exists then as a subjective state. It is strictly the relation of parts.

Second "some" quantum effects, not "all", necessitates it.
Please try harder with the trolling, you are slacking.
That's the other sense, which can be seen as real.
Come back when you can at least differentiate between the two.
Empirical senses observe forms...get over it.

All hypothesis are grounded in a subjective state, and proven as true when aligning with reality.

Second, you ignore the the "some" point. Space does bend, necessitating change hence time.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:53 am Empirical senses observe forms...get over it.
They don't, and that's a fact.
Which is why everything you say is bullshit.
Second, you ignore the the "some" point. Space does bend, necessitating change hence time.
Come back when you can differentiate between the two senses, and that "some" obviously referred to the fundamental one.
Geez
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:52 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:49 am
Besides a point has no extension, so what you see and call a point, has nothing to do with the concept of a point.
Actually all points expand into a phenomena up a change of context. These phenomena are composed of further points (considering what composes the phenomena is relatively small), thus all points extend to further points.
Actually n times zero is still zero, so a point can't extend.
Wow are you dumb...if it extends it becomes a form or a line.

0, as void, projects itself as 1 or form. The number line observes this intuitively.

A point as pure form, would have to be 1 dimensional, hence it is directed through itself as itself.

The point is both 1 and 0, and this does not contradict modern math in saying 1 = 0.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:56 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:53 am Empirical senses observe forms...get over it.
They don't, and that's a fact.
Which is why everything you say is bullshit.

Frequencjes...they absorb frequencies...all is composed of waves.

Tell me what the eyes do not see if they do not see forms?

Come back when you can differentiate between the two senses, and that "some" obviously referred to the fundamental one.
Geez

Geez my ass, dont ignore it. You said some not all, so time does exist.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:57 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:51 am
Actually all points expand into a phenomena up a change of context. These phenomena are composed of further points (considering what composes the phenomena is relatively small), thus all points extend to further points.

0, as void, projects itself as 1 or form. The number line observes this intuitively.

A point as pure form, would have to be 1 dimensional, hence it is directed through itself as itself.

The point is both 1 and 0, and this does not contradict modern math in saying 1 = 0.
You can't extend the void, because it's a void, a point is 0 dimensional. By definition it lacks form.

You can't project nothing.

The number line doesn't observe anything and has no intuition.

I think you need to take your meds
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:01 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:57 am

You can't extend the void, because it's a void, a point is 0 dimensional. By definition it lacks form.

You can't project nothing.

The number line doesn't observe anything and has no intuition.

I think you need to take your meds
Particles come in and out of vacuum according to modern physics. Void projecting itself is no longer void, void "voids" itself effectively.

Nothing projected is no longer nothing.

The number line is created by man, all acts of counting take on a progressive nature and as such are linear through progressive change. One phenomena goes to another goes to another...linearism.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:41 am More circular reasoning. You people just aren't very bright huh
I am bright enough to tell that it's recursive, not circular reasoning.

You literally can't do circular reasoning in a time-progressive domain.
Last edited by Skepdick on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:59 am Frequencjes...they absorb frequencies...all is composed of waves.

Tell me what the eyes do not see if they do not see forms?
So? Waves aren't forms. Besides the world isn't composed of waves but an infinite variety of wavicles.

My eyes see a continuous world btw.
Geez my ass, dont ignore it. You said some not all, so time does exist.
Again: in the illusory sense yes, but all that behaviour is also subject to fundamental timelessness. Come back when you understand.
Last edited by Atla on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:05 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:41 am More circular reasoning. You people just aren't very bright huh
I am bright enough to tell that it's recursive, not circular reasoning.

You literally can't do circular reasoning in a time-progressive domain.
You're not bright enough or wired right to tell anything, that was proven many times over
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:05 pm behaviour is also subject to fundamental timelessness.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you are digging yourself a hole, I think you need a bigger shovel.

The concept of behaviour is fundamentally Calculus. Change over time. A timeless behaviour is an oxymoron.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:05 pm behaviour is also subject to fundamental timelessness.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

While you are digging yourself a hole, I think you need a bigger shovel.

The concept of behaviour is fundamentally Calculus. Change over time.
As I said, not my fault if you two are 100 years behind.
Maybe you could have a decent conversation with me if you had learned these findings a decade ago and then pondered it for a few years.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 pm You're not bright enough or wired right to tell anything, that was proven many times over
Is it safe to assume that you have run out of technical depth (again), now that you are slinging ad-hominems?
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm As I said, not my fault if you two are 100 years behind.
100 years behind timelesness, are we?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking sophist.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:04 pm Particles come in and out of vacuum according to modern physics. Void projecting itself is no longer void, void "voids" itself effectively.

Lol that kind of vacuum is NOT a void, it's simply some kind of field we can't access directly/fully.

void "voids" itself effectively
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh I can't take it anymore. In this thread you threw like 10-15 rather severe thinking errors at me, and 1 would already be too many.
I think I had my entertainment for now.
Last edited by Atla on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Skepdick wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:10 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:07 pm You're not bright enough or wired right to tell anything, that was proven many times over
Is it safe to assume that you have run out of technical depth (again), now that you are slinging ad-hominems?
You're not even able to understand that you're not able to understand.
What a catch-22 huh? Anyway you're less fun than Eodnhoj, please continue without me.