Mathematics ends in contradiction:6 reasons

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Mathematics ends in contradiction:6 reasons

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:33 pm
Age wrote:
Are you implying / inferring that if absolute states exist all of the time then that means
that absolute nothing states exist all of the time also or some of the time or some thing else ?
What I mean is that states of absolute nothing exist all of the time at the quantum level
It is what I said and it is very easy to understand so I do not know why you are asking me
It is NOT what you said. What you do say was: Absolute states exist all of the time at the quantum level

You absolutely did NOT state: "States of absolute nothing exist all of the time at the quantum level". Unless of course you can SHOW otherwise.

To me, 'absolute states' and 'states of absolute nothing' are NOT the same thing. So, that is WHY I am asking you for clarity and clarification.

Re: Mathematics ends in contradiction:6 reasons

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 pm I am leaving it there for now as you ask too many questions too quickly and I can not answer them as
quickly as you ask them and it is why I do not bother answering many of the ones that you do ask me
Okay, fair enough.