The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Logik » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
So one can be moral and lie if truth is not connected to morality at all?
If you don't know what truth is you don't know what lying is either.

Suffice to say that I am not lying - you are just misinterpreting what I am saying as a lie.
Which (I guess) makes you paranoid.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
Are you moral or immoral...or both?
An objective moralist and a sanctimonious p****.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
Python, lambda calc, etc. allow for this as a form of sophism which justifies your stance....you live in a loop.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Don Quixote, GO GO GO! Murder that windmill.

All you heard was "lambda" - you ignored systems thinking/engineering, probability theory, decision theory, risk management, complexity theory, modeling, combinatorics, counter-factual reasoning.

Attack the whole thing - not just one tiny aspect of my episteme ;)

None of us live in a loop. Time does not allow for it. That you choose to remain still and do nothing with yourself - that's just your choice.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5038
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Logik wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:47 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
So one can be moral and lie if truth is not connected to morality at all?
If you don't know what truth is you don't know what lying is either.

Suffice to say that I am not lying - you are just misinterpreting what I am saying as a lie.
Which (I guess) makes you paranoid.

False, you claim man as measure is truth and all is relative as truths, hence absolutes.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
Are you moral or immoral...or both?
An objective moralist and a sanctimonious p****.

And what is objective morality in light of all objectivity being the application of subjective measurement?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
Python, lambda calc, etc. allow for this as a form of sophism which justifies your stance....you live in a loop.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Go Don Quixote, GO GO GO! Murder that windmill.

All you heard was "lambda" - you ignored systems thinking/engineering, probability theory, decision theory, risk management, complexity theory, modeling, combinatorics, counter-factual reasoning.

Attack the whole thing - not just one tiny aspect of my episteme ;)

None of us live in a loop. Time does not allow for it. That you choose to remain still and do nothing with yourself - that's just your choice.

And all of these are grounded in empiricism, probability, and finite phenomenon... All of these points are not only addressed but can be elaborated under the question of "time".

What is time?

As to the rest, they are just theories (choice theory, complexity theory, etc.) and as such are negated by time.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Logik » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:49 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:27 pm
False, you claim man as measure is truth and all is relative as truths, hence absolutes.
An absolute in language is not an absolute in practice. World changes. Man changes.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
And what is objective morality in light of all objectivity being the application of subjective measurement?
First you have to be alive before you can measure anything. Ensuring that criterion is met is objective morality.

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
As to the rest, they are just theories (choice theory, complexity theory, etc.) and as such are negated by time. [/color]
For somebody who argues against post-modernism you sure love deconstructing everything.
If you just bothered to put it all back together....

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5038
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Logik wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:49 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:27 pm
False, you claim man as measure is truth and all is relative as truths, hence absolutes.
An absolute in language is not an absolute in practice. World changes. Man changes.

False, vowels and constants (sound waves) as well as certain curves/lines repeat themselves in variation as a common bond.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
And what is objective morality in light of all objectivity being the application of subjective measurement?
First you have to be alive before you can measure anything. Ensuring that criterion is met is objective morality.

And what is measurement but definition?



Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
As to the rest, they are just theories (choice theory, complexity theory, etc.) and as such are negated by time. [/color]
For somebody who argues against post-modernism you sure love deconstructing everything.
If you just bothered to put it all back together....

I am arguing "space" is the foundation for all phenomenon. Deconstructing? I am simply showing that your argument negates itself given time...it entropies.

Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Logik » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm
False, vowels and constants (sound waves) as well as certain curves/lines repeat themselves in variation as a common bond.
Silly kid. I can play the context-switching game better than you can.

False. There are no vowels or consonants in WRITTEN languages. e.g like the kind we are USING right now.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
And what is measurement but definition?
Measurement is human experience.

100 degrees celsius. Experiencing water boiling.
1 day = experiencing one sunset, and one sunrise.
1 year = experiencing one lap around the Sun
1 bit = the answer to one yes/no question.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
I am arguing "space" is the foundation for all phenomenon. Deconstructing? I am simply showing that your argument negates itself given time...it entropies.
Including the above statement then? So why did you even bother to say it?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 5038
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The death of Classical logic and the birth of Constructive Mathematics

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:23 pm

Logik wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm
False, vowels and constants (sound waves) as well as certain curves/lines repeat themselves in variation as a common bond.
Silly kid. I can play the context-switching game better than you can.

False. There are no vowels or consonants in WRITTEN languages. e.g like the kind we are USING right now.

Unless one is reading to themself...and even then all written words exist as connected to vocalizations. But regardless of this nature of context, the symbology of the written word and the "letter" reflect through various symbols throughout history. All written symbols are grounded in variations of lines and curves.



Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
And what is measurement but definition?
Measurement is human experience.

Measurement is a process of connecting and seperating boundaries, and as such observes the universe as having a degree of self-awareness. Even taking the example of a physicist (as mentioned prior...on some other thread?):

1. Physicists study matter/energy.
2. Matter/energy compose the physicist.
3. Matter/energy is studying itself through the physicist.


100 degrees celsius. Experiencing water boiling.
Degrees are strictly the relation of forms, the "geometric foundation of the degree" thread observes this point.


1 day = experiencing one sunset, and one sunrise.
Cycles...the same cycles which compose the human consciousness where a person is continually rotating through the same thought or habit.


1 year = experiencing one lap around the Sun
See above.

1 bit = the answer to one yes/no question.
False dichotomy.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:24 pm
I am arguing "space" is the foundation for all phenomenon. Deconstructing? I am simply showing that your argument negates itself given time...it entropies.
Including the above statement then? So why did you even bother to say it?

What bother?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests