Logical thinking requires Intuition

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker

Re: Logical thinking requires Intuition

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:44 am
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:59 am

But WHO says killing people is not wrong?
Me.

It is not right either. Killing is amoral.
Which also means that war is neither right nor wrong.

War is sometimes and unfortunately necessary. Like when assholes like Hitler invade your country...
If you say so, and, if that is what you BELIEVE, then so be it.

But as you just so clearly pointed out to us here; If a person, like a hitler, starts a war and invades "your" (lol) country, then to 'you' that also means that war is neither right nor wrong.

That BELIEF that "war is sometimes and unfortunately necessary" can be the exact same obviously stupid attempt to TRY TO "justify" the war that they have just started when they are about to invade another country.

That DISTORTED BELIEF, which in hindsight is about as stupid and as foolish as can be, to even attempt to TRY TO "justify" one's actions when they commence war on other human beings in other countries is still used in the year they call 2018.

"War is sometimes and unfortunately unnecessary" is said by the human beings of christian faith when they are about to and do in fact INVADE other countries. The absolute ridiculousness of that BELIEF becomes more obvious the more times it is looked INTO, properly. But to some human beings the more they look at it, into it, and say it, then the MORE they BELIEVE it is true, and that THEY actually do have a RIGHT to invade other countries.

Such is the human being.

(I KNOW this really is incomprehensible NOW, but the human beings of this day and age ACTUALLY BELIEVED that it was ALL RIGHT to kill other, innocent, human beings solely BECAUSE of their own personal BELIEFS, which were/are OBVIOUSLY distorted, nearly beyond BELIEF.)
So what do you propose if somebody breaks into your house right now and tries to kill you?

Are you going to tell them their BELIEF is WRONG ! What if they don’t listen? ;)

You are incomprehensibly ignorant...

Post by Age »

Of course - you could AVOID war and just surrender.
Of course you, human beings, could AVOID war, and create PEACE. Doing this would be so much easier for ALL of YOU than creating WAR ever was. Think of ALL the money you would save also.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:47 am
Of course - you could AVOID war and just surrender.
Of course you, human beings, could AVOID war, and create PEACE. Doing this would be so much easier for ALL of YOU than creating WAR ever was. Think of ALL the money you would save also.
Is that how it works on your planet?

Fun fact: gearing up for war pulled Germany out of an economic crisis. Which was caused by the reparations imposed on Germany by the First World War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nazi_Germany
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 am

Me.

It is not right either. Killing is amoral.
Which also means that war is neither right nor wrong.

War is sometimes and unfortunately necessary. Like when assholes like Hitler invade your country...

But as you just so clearly pointed out to us here; If a person, like a hitler, starts a war and invades "your" (lol) country, then to 'you' that also means that war is neither right nor wrong.

That BELIEF that "war is sometimes and unfortunately necessary" can be the exact same obviously stupid attempt to TRY TO "justify" the war that they have just started when they are about to invade another country.

That DISTORTED BELIEF, which in hindsight is about as stupid and as foolish as can be, to even attempt to TRY TO "justify" one's actions when they commence war on other human beings in other countries is still used in the year they call 2018.

"War is sometimes and unfortunately unnecessary" is said by the human beings of christian faith when they are about to and do in fact INVADE other countries. The absolute ridiculousness of that BELIEF becomes more obvious the more times it is looked INTO, properly. But to some human beings the more they look at it, into it, and say it, then the MORE they BELIEVE it is true, and that THEY actually do have a RIGHT to invade other countries.

Such is the human being.

(I KNOW this really is incomprehensible NOW, but the human beings of this day and age ACTUALLY BELIEVED that it was ALL RIGHT to kill other, innocent, human beings solely BECAUSE of their own personal BELIEFS, which were/are OBVIOUSLY distorted, nearly beyond BELIEF.)
So what do you propose if somebody breaks into your house right now and tries to kill you?
WHAT are they "breaking in" for?

If it is to just kill me, then what do they WANT to do that for?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 amAre you going to tell them their BELIEF is WRONG ! What if they don’t listen? ;)
It is NOT about IF they do not listen - they WILL NOT listen. That has already been proven countless times already. Even you, your self, have proved this countless times already. You, human beings, DO NOT and WILL NOT listen when you are told your BELIEF is WRONG.
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 amYou are incomprehensibly ignorant...
I am supposedly incomprehensibly ignorant of WHAT exactly?

YOU are the one asking questions, based on your ASSUMPTIONS, immediately make up more ASSUMPTIONS of what the answers WILL BE, and ask more questions, based on those WRONG ASSUMPTIONS and on your distorted BELIEFS. So, you do NOT even await a reply. But you are the ONE who says "another" is incomprehensibly ignorant.

If you do NOT wait for the answer, FROM the ONE you are asking the question, then really WHO is the ONE who is being incomprehensibly ignorant?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 am

Such is the human being.

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 amAre you going to tell them their BELIEF is WRONG ! What if they don’t listen? ;)
It is NOT about IF they do not listen - they WILL NOT listen. That has already been proven countless times already. Even you, your self, have proved this countless times already. You, human beings, DO NOT and WILL NOT listen when you are told your BELIEF is WRONG.

YOU are the one asking questions, based on your ASSUMPTIONS, immediately make up more ASSUMPTIONS of what the answers WILL BE, and ask more questions, based on those WRONG ASSUMPTIONS and on your distorted BELIEFS. So, you do NOT even await a reply. But you are the ONE who says "another" is incomprehensibly ignorant.

If you do NOT wait for the answer, FROM the ONE you are asking the question, then really WHO is the ONE who is being incomprehensibly ignorant?
You are no more going to ask the housebreaker why he is in your house, than you are going to ask the German army marching into France what it is they want from you...

You are ignorant of the fact that you have no control over the actions of OTHERS.

If they CHOOSE to kill you. Then they will try.

Why? I don’t know, but I am not about to ask.until the danger has subsided.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Age corrected my impression:
I do NOT think I misapprehended the meaning of 'execute' at all.

I just saw the humorous irony or coincidence that the word 'execute' can mean 'commence action', as that was what I saw "timeseeker" was using that word for, in relation to the commencement of warring, just happened be a word that coincidentally is used for KILLING PEOPLE, ALSO.
Sorry, Age. I did not recognise it as irony. However, I think that Timeseeker's point about 'execute' as an example of clear, concise and explicit language was appropriate to 'Logical thinking requires intuition'. And I did not enjoy your side step into the alternative meaning of 'excecute' (which TimeSeeker ran with , I don't know why).

Regarding the original post and the meaning of 'intuition':

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/03/04/scie ... brain.html

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:59 am

You are no more going to ask the housebreaker why he is in your house, than you are going to ask the German army marching into France what it is they want from you...
If I was you I would NOT be so sure of that.

When you STOP making ridiculous ASSUMPTIONS about what others WOULD do, then you will STOP making the stupid mistakes you are continually making here now.
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 amYou are ignorant of the fact that you have no control over the actions of OTHERS.
WHERE did I even suggest such a thing?

If you care to look back over My writings you will find where I have actually said to differ, of what you ASSUME is the case here.

Also, is that so called "FACT" (that you just wrote) for ME, ONLY? Or, does that "FACT" apply to YOU, ALSO? In fact, does that "FACT" apply to ALL people, or only some people?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 amIf they CHOOSE to kill you. Then they will try.
Really?

Thank you captain obvious. I would NOT have worked that out without your help.

Is this similar to: If you CHOOSE to make assumptions, then you will keep making them?

Of, like; If some one CHOOSES to do any thing, then they will do it, but if it is in regards to another then they can only TRY?
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 amWhy? I don’t know, but I am not about to ask.until the danger has subsided.
That is the human being way. Kill them first, then ask questions. That is also a much more popular attitude in some countries than it is in others.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:55 pm
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 amWhy? I don’t know, but I am not about to ask.until the danger has subsided.
That is the human being way. Kill them first, then ask questions. That is also a much more popular attitude in some countries than it is in others.
Where did I say "kill them first" did you make an ASSUMPTION? ;)

I guess your species is no different to humans...

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm

I NEVER said that YOU said "kill them first", nor did I even suggested that.

I just said that 'kill them first, then ask questions' is the human being way.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:06 pm

I am human. It's not my way?

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:48 pm

I am human.
Seems like a very, extremely subjective personal answer to a question that most other human beings for thousands of years have been struggling to answer.

Are you absolutely certain that 'human' is the absolute Real and True RIGHT ANSWER to the question 'Who am 'I'?'
TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:48 pm It's not my way?
So, if some one breaks into your house and tries to kill you, would you or would you NOT kill them first in order to save your life?

If you would not kill them, then so be it.
If you would kill them, then will you then NOT ask questions?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 pm

I am human.
Seems like a very, extremely subjective personal answer to a question that most other human beings for thousands of years have been struggling to answer.

Are you absolutely certain that 'human' is the absolute Real and True RIGHT ANSWER to the question 'Who am 'I'?'
So, if some one breaks into your house and tries to kill you, would you or would you NOT kill them first in order to save your life?

*yawn*

Post by Age »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:06 pm
Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 pm

I am human.

*yawn*
(For the observers, the "yawn" could be taken as 'i am NOT writing the answer down here' response. The "yawn" could also be taken as when I do answer that question Honestly and Openly the answer I arrive at is NOT the answer I was actually expecting. That is; One human being way in this day and age actually IS 'Kill them first, then ask questions'. I KNOW it is nearly beyond comprehension but that is EXACTLY how it was/is in the year they call 2018)
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:31 pm (For the observers, the "yawn" could be taken as 'i am NOT writing the answer down here' response. The "yawn" could also be taken as when I do answer that question Honestly and Openly the answer I arrive at is NOT the answer I was actually expecting. That is; One human being way in this day and age actually IS 'Kill them first, then ask questions'. I KNOW it is nearly beyond comprehension but that is EXACTLY how it was/is in the year they call 2018)
You know the aliens probably won't speak/read English, right? And this forum will probably be long gone... You are better off with Youtube videos if you want to reach anyone.

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pm Age corrected my impression:
I do NOT think I misapprehended the meaning of 'execute' at all.

I just saw the humorous irony or coincidence that the word 'execute' can mean 'commence action', as that was what I saw "timeseeker" was using that word for, in relation to the commencement of warring, just happened be a word that coincidentally is used for KILLING PEOPLE, ALSO.
Sorry, Age. I did not recognise it as irony.
And thank you very much for the acknowledgement, it is rarely seen in forums like this, and it is much appreciated.
Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pmHowever, I think that Timeseeker's point about 'execute' as an example of clear, concise and explicit language was appropriate to 'Logical thinking requires intuition'.
How and why is clear, concise and explicit language appropriate to 'Logical thinking requires intuition' exactly? (Asked in jest)

Does an example really need to be given? (ask with obvious intent)

Would not clear, concise and explicit language, by, in, and of, itself SAY exactly that 'Logical thinking requires intuition' speaks for its own self?

The word 'Intuition', literally, means the tutor with-in. This Tutor, with-in, tutoring or teaching us ALL, KNOWS what is good and bad, right and wrong ALREADY. The word 'intuition' can also mean the ability to understand something instinctively, without the need for conscious reasoning, as in, "we shall allow our intuition to guide us".

If, and when, human beings listen to Intuition fully, then they WILL gain logical thinking instantly. Logical thinking DOES obviously require intuition. Without intuition there is NO knowing. When logical thinking is gained learning HOW to do and achieve any thing is also obtained. Intuition holds the knowledge of any and every thing. With this knowledge absolutely any thing can be KNOWN, including very simple things like HOW we can create world peace for everyone.
Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pm And I did not enjoy your side step into the alternative meaning of 'excecute'
Just curious, WHY NOT?

Was it because it was off topic?

Was it because of the truth held within it?

Or, was it because of some thing else?
Belinda wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:40 pm(which TimeSeeker ran with , I don't know why).
The one called "timeseeker" has its reason, of which some of us are already are well aware of what the real reason IS.

Regarding the original post and the meaning of 'intuition':
To me, I am NOT sure how "good" and "bad" decks have any thing at all to do with intuition. Basing an experiment on using "money" as an incentive, and then using terms like "good" and "bad" also, is seriously some thing that really only an already lost, deceived, distorted animal would think up.

Human beings are so far off track about what IS actually good and bad that they are now using "money", of all things, to so so called "test experiments" to work out how their own intuition, thinking, and behavior works.

If any human being WANTS to KNOW how human beings work, then they just have to work out HOW them, them self, works, which by the way is a very quick, simple, and easy thing to do, and understand, once you KNOW-HOW to do.