Algebraic Equation for Time?

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm

RustyBert wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Eodnhoj7 - You're obviously very creative and bright. (And apparently smoke alot of weed.)
Thanks for the compliment, and no I do not smoke weed. I often wonder what thoughts would come if I did? Maybe when it is legalized, and do not have to worry about losing employment over it, I will. Then again, if I am as creative and bright as you say, it may cause me to enter some other percieved dimension of reality where I will be so smart, or so stupid that I am smart, that I will be labeled as clinically insane.

But then again there are worse things than losing one's mind. At least simple things like microwaving a sandwich will become an exciting adrenaline filled adventure worthy of poems equivalent to the Iliad.

To extend upon your point about intelligence, I had some testing over the years, with one reference point being back in highschool where I received a professional intelligence exam. Back then the licensed psychologist told me, that according to the test results, I qualified at an intellectual level to a nuclear physicist. The problem occured, at the time, I did not believe (and still do not) that physics is a "sole" median to truth as many of its premises are both contradictory and paradoxical. Hence the pursuit of philosophy at both an intellectual and experiential (real practical life) level.

If it is any consolation to your point however, my head oftentimes resembles an acid trip...in these respects I seem to mastered some perpetual high without the use of drugs. Is force of will a drug in itself? That is in itself a question worth pondering. It would save one alot of money, however at the equal risk of losing one's mind...look at Neitszche. But one man's insanity is another's reason and at the end we all seek divinity or some grade of it.


It'd be nice to see you put your talents into something that matters, like writing fiction, writing for causes, etc. (and maybe you already do).
I am here, strictly to practice communication skills as the acquirement of a median point between what I observe and the observations of other people through the use of language. Philosophy, as definition, in many respects is the art of language. My work here is merely the equivalent to a practical life education as philosophy cannot be limited to academic means alone. In many respects, studying philosophy in university environments, and I can argue from personal experience, is very...how should I word it...limiting?

I probably will go on for a master's, looking at Pitt currently, but I view it in much the same manner as gearing up for a massive fight. Paradoxically if I reenter academia it will fully be with the intent to go to war to create a new vision of reality...or at least tear apart the old. In all honesting I do not believe in what they teach. In the mean time, along with the screen play, I am working some foundations for mathematics and geometry. Not in the attempt to replace the old, but rather give a differ angle as to the nature of reality. Axioms, through the product of synthesis, take on a form of modal realism in themselves, and what we understand of reality in reality is relatively small. So along with the screen play, I working on the goal of getting publish in an academic journal.

Instead of redefining what "is", I am metaphorically looking for new intellectual lands of exploration. I am germanic-slavic so it may partly be cultural memory, through genetics, I am playing out to its conclusion as many represent an arian heritage loosely associate with viking culture and religion.

With that being said, it is funny you mentioned the "fiction" portion. I am currently writing a screen play, with a retired harvard professor, along the lines of a science-fiction/spirituality/horror/action/drama/romance/philosophy category. Hopefully if all goes well we are getting a hollywood writer, who writes screen plays for actors such as De Niro, and awarded translator/writer to join us in our venture. By all accounts, as of now, it looks positive, but the future cannot be predicted let alone mastered except through the "now". Things can turn on a dime.


You've obviously mastered the language of math and science but evidently not the practice of it.
Life is a poem for the lack of beauty suffocates the sole.

Your posts remind me of the sentence "What color is love?" The words make sense grammatically, but obviously the sentence is nonsense (assuming we're not being fanciful, poetic) - love is an emotion, and emotions aren't things that have a physical color.

Is color merely physical, or is it merely the abstract and physical nature of light? If light gives illumination, much in the same manner reason does abstractly, why would love not contain its own qualia of color? What is light, through color, but the observation of definition? Why limit light and color to a mere physical mean alone, when the physical can only be interpreted through the abstract light of reason? Is love strictly an emotion, when these emotions (or passions), literally form the world around us? Look at the scientists who work on nuclear energy? Is that not an act of love being physicalized?

Certain people observe color through sound, how much more evidence do you need that everything reflects through everything? The axiom, I have observed within my study of philosophy, is not looking at what is impossible...but rather looking at what is possible and that by far defeats the impossible.

Impossibility is merely the illusion of the weak willed and weakness is the choice not to make a sacrifice.


As to the equation itself, while it may not seem practical in the standard definition as to what practical is, what is observes is a seperate angle on how to deal with both the contradiction and paradox of time itself. Most problems, at the practical level, begin with the axiomatic foundations they are built upon and in these respect the impractical actually not only forms the practical but is the boundary which forms it. In these respects, the equation (which I still admit to not liking), gives a practical edge by observing the problem from a differ angle.

Most practical problems are actually abstract problems of perception. Ideas are the building blocks of perception which forms the realities in which we live. There is a reason in ancient religions, such as Zoroastrianism, the control of one's thoughts was deemed as a moral requirement...if not dogma. Reading a little of Husserl and Heidegger, on your own time, will give further justification to this argument.


To sum up this post, I would appreciate criticism's on the actual post itself.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm

RustyBert wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Eodnhoj7 - You're obviously very creative and bright. (And apparently smoke alot of weed.) It'd be nice to see you put your talents into something that matters, like writing fiction, writing for causes, etc. (and maybe you already do). You've obviously mastered the language of math and science but evidently not the practice of it. Your posts remind me of the sentence "What color is love?" The words make sense grammatically, but obviously the sentence is nonsense (assuming we're not being fanciful, poetic) - love is an emotion, and emotions aren't things that have a physical color.
From an academic standpoint much of the writing I am working on is observing space as a having a trifold nature of Ethereal Unity, Apeironic Multiplicity, and Synthetic Neutral Dimensionality. You should already know that if you read any of my posts. What I would appreciate, rather than the compliments, are any arguments for or against this subject itself.

Assuming the work reaches its conclusion, it should redefined not only our understanding of the physical universe but simultaneously consciousness/religion and logic as well...so I cannot fully say I am writing without cause. These are confusing times, regardless of what intellectual profession you observe or practical philosophy one embodies through habit. We, as not only a society but as a species, are running into the greatest enemy we have yet: not eachother but the abyss. This is our great war.

wtf
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by wtf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm
From an academic standpoint much of the writing I am working on is observing space as a having a trifold nature of Ethereal Unity, Apeironic Multiplicity, and Synthetic Neutral Dimensionality.
Are you into Peirce by any chance?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:16 am

wtf wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm
From an academic standpoint much of the writing I am working on is observing space as a having a trifold nature of Ethereal Unity, Apeironic Multiplicity, and Synthetic Neutral Dimensionality.
Are you into Peirce by any chance?
Name is familiar, but I have not read him.

wtf
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by wtf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:16 am



Name is familiar, but I have not read him.
He's one of the original semioticians and he was into "triadic sign relations," which I confess go right over my head but would be of interest to those of more philosophical inclination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Sanders_Peirce

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by -1- » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:33 am

wtf wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:11 am

Are you into Peirce by any chance?
The name is familiar, but I've never heard of him.

User avatar
-1-
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:08 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by -1- » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:14 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm
From an academic standpoint much of the writing I am working on is observing space as a having a trifold nature of Ethereal Unity, Apeironic Multiplicity, and Synthetic Neutral Dimensionality. You should already know that if you read any of my posts.
Ha!

Ey, there is the rub. (We would need to read your posts AND understand them. You always expect the impossible of your peers, JohnDoe7?)

RustyBert
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:25 pm

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by RustyBert » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm
RustyBert wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Eodnhoj7 - You're obviously very creative and bright. (And apparently smoke alot of weed.)
Thanks for the compliment, and no I do not smoke weed. I often wonder what thoughts would come if I did? Maybe when it is legalized, and do not have to worry about losing employment over it, I will. Then again, if I am as creative and bright as you say, it may cause me to enter some other percieved dimension of reality where I will be so smart, or so stupid that I am smart, that I will be labeled as clinically insane.

But then again there are worse things than losing one's mind. At least simple things like microwaving a sandwich will become an exciting adrenaline filled adventure worthy of poems equivalent to the Iliad.

To extend upon your point about intelligence, I had some testing over the years, with one reference point being back in highschool where I received a professional intelligence exam. Back then the licensed psychologist told me, that according to the test results, I qualified at an intellectual level to a nuclear physicist. The problem occured, at the time, I did not believe (and still do not) that physics is a "sole" median to truth as many of its premises are both contradictory and paradoxical. Hence the pursuit of philosophy at both an intellectual and experiential (real practical life) level.

If it is any consolation to your point however, my head oftentimes resembles an acid trip...in these respects I seem to mastered some perpetual high without the use of drugs. Is force of will a drug in itself? That is in itself a question worth pondering. It would save one alot of money, however at the equal risk of losing one's mind...look at Neitszche. But one man's insanity is another's reason and at the end we all seek divinity or some grade of it.


It'd be nice to see you put your talents into something that matters, like writing fiction, writing for causes, etc. (and maybe you already do).
I am here, strictly to practice communication skills as the acquirement of a median point between what I observe and the observations of other people through the use of language. Philosophy, as definition, in many respects is the art of language. My work here is merely the equivalent to a practical life education as philosophy cannot be limited to academic means alone. In many respects, studying philosophy in university environments, and I can argue from personal experience, is very...how should I word it...limiting?

I probably will go on for a master's, looking at Pitt currently, but I view it in much the same manner as gearing up for a massive fight. Paradoxically if I reenter academia it will fully be with the intent to go to war to create a new vision of reality...or at least tear apart the old. In all honesting I do not believe in what they teach. In the mean time, along with the screen play, I am working some foundations for mathematics and geometry. Not in the attempt to replace the old, but rather give a differ angle as to the nature of reality. Axioms, through the product of synthesis, take on a form of modal realism in themselves, and what we understand of reality in reality is relatively small. So along with the screen play, I working on the goal of getting publish in an academic journal.

Instead of redefining what "is", I am metaphorically looking for new intellectual lands of exploration. I am germanic-slavic so it may partly be cultural memory, through genetics, I am playing out to its conclusion as many represent an arian heritage loosely associate with viking culture and religion.

With that being said, it is funny you mentioned the "fiction" portion. I am currently writing a screen play, with a retired harvard professor, along the lines of a science-fiction/spirituality/horror/action/drama/romance/philosophy category. Hopefully if all goes well we are getting a hollywood writer, who writes screen plays for actors such as De Niro, and awarded translator/writer to join us in our venture. By all accounts, as of now, it looks positive, but the future cannot be predicted let alone mastered except through the "now". Things can turn on a dime.


You've obviously mastered the language of math and science but evidently not the practice of it.
Life is a poem for the lack of beauty suffocates the sole.

Your posts remind me of the sentence "What color is love?" The words make sense grammatically, but obviously the sentence is nonsense (assuming we're not being fanciful, poetic) - love is an emotion, and emotions aren't things that have a physical color.

Is color merely physical, or is it merely the abstract and physical nature of light? If light gives illumination, much in the same manner reason does abstractly, why would love not contain its own qualia of color? What is light, through color, but the observation of definition? Why limit light and color to a mere physical mean alone, when the physical can only be interpreted through the abstract light of reason? Is love strictly an emotion, when these emotions (or passions), literally form the world around us? Look at the scientists who work on nuclear energy? Is that not an act of love being physicalized?

Certain people observe color through sound, how much more evidence do you need that everything reflects through everything? The axiom, I have observed within my study of philosophy, is not looking at what is impossible...but rather looking at what is possible and that by far defeats the impossible.

Impossibility is merely the illusion of the weak willed and weakness is the choice not to make a sacrifice.


As to the equation itself, while it may not seem practical in the standard definition as to what practical is, what is observes is a seperate angle on how to deal with both the contradiction and paradox of time itself. Most problems, at the practical level, begin with the axiomatic foundations they are built upon and in these respect the impractical actually not only forms the practical but is the boundary which forms it. In these respects, the equation (which I still admit to not liking), gives a practical edge by observing the problem from a differ angle.

Most practical problems are actually abstract problems of perception. Ideas are the building blocks of perception which forms the realities in which we live. There is a reason in ancient religions, such as Zoroastrianism, the control of one's thoughts was deemed as a moral requirement...if not dogma. Reading a little of Husserl and Heidegger, on your own time, will give further justification to this argument.


To sum up this post, I would appreciate criticism's on the actual post itself.
Ok here goes - it's nonsense. As is your response to my post. It's hard to criticize, or rather rebut, something that amounts to nothing in the first place. Like I said, you've mastered the appearance of mathematical language, and philosophy too, but the substance is just nonsense. Sorry buddy.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:15 pm

wtf wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:16 am



Name is familiar, but I have not read him.
He's one of the original semioticians and he was into "triadic sign relations," which I confess go right over my head but would be of interest to those of more philosophical inclination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Sanders_Peirce

Thanks for the direction, I will look into him.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:17 pm

-1- wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:14 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm
From an academic standpoint much of the writing I am working on is observing space as a having a trifold nature of Ethereal Unity, Apeironic Multiplicity, and Synthetic Neutral Dimensionality. You should already know that if you read any of my posts.
Ha!

Ey, there is the rub. (We would need to read your posts AND understand them. You always expect the impossible of your peers, JohnDoe7?)
You know I am always open to questions. Pick any point you either disagree with or do not understand and I will elaborate on it.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 2508
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Algebraic Equation for Time?

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:29 pm

RustyBert wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 pm
RustyBert wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Eodnhoj7 - You're obviously very creative and bright. (And apparently smoke alot of weed.)
Thanks for the compliment, and no I do not smoke weed. I often wonder what thoughts would come if I did? Maybe when it is legalized, and do not have to worry about losing employment over it, I will. Then again, if I am as creative and bright as you say, it may cause me to enter some other percieved dimension of reality where I will be so smart, or so stupid that I am smart, that I will be labeled as clinically insane.

But then again there are worse things than losing one's mind. At least simple things like microwaving a sandwich will become an exciting adrenaline filled adventure worthy of poems equivalent to the Iliad.

To extend upon your point about intelligence, I had some testing over the years, with one reference point being back in highschool where I received a professional intelligence exam. Back then the licensed psychologist told me, that according to the test results, I qualified at an intellectual level to a nuclear physicist. The problem occured, at the time, I did not believe (and still do not) that physics is a "sole" median to truth as many of its premises are both contradictory and paradoxical. Hence the pursuit of philosophy at both an intellectual and experiential (real practical life) level.

If it is any consolation to your point however, my head oftentimes resembles an acid trip...in these respects I seem to mastered some perpetual high without the use of drugs. Is force of will a drug in itself? That is in itself a question worth pondering. It would save one alot of money, however at the equal risk of losing one's mind...look at Neitszche. But one man's insanity is another's reason and at the end we all seek divinity or some grade of it.


It'd be nice to see you put your talents into something that matters, like writing fiction, writing for causes, etc. (and maybe you already do).
I am here, strictly to practice communication skills as the acquirement of a median point between what I observe and the observations of other people through the use of language. Philosophy, as definition, in many respects is the art of language. My work here is merely the equivalent to a practical life education as philosophy cannot be limited to academic means alone. In many respects, studying philosophy in university environments, and I can argue from personal experience, is very...how should I word it...limiting?

I probably will go on for a master's, looking at Pitt currently, but I view it in much the same manner as gearing up for a massive fight. Paradoxically if I reenter academia it will fully be with the intent to go to war to create a new vision of reality...or at least tear apart the old. In all honesting I do not believe in what they teach. In the mean time, along with the screen play, I am working some foundations for mathematics and geometry. Not in the attempt to replace the old, but rather give a differ angle as to the nature of reality. Axioms, through the product of synthesis, take on a form of modal realism in themselves, and what we understand of reality in reality is relatively small. So along with the screen play, I working on the goal of getting publish in an academic journal.

Instead of redefining what "is", I am metaphorically looking for new intellectual lands of exploration. I am germanic-slavic so it may partly be cultural memory, through genetics, I am playing out to its conclusion as many represent an arian heritage loosely associate with viking culture and religion.

With that being said, it is funny you mentioned the "fiction" portion. I am currently writing a screen play, with a retired harvard professor, along the lines of a science-fiction/spirituality/horror/action/drama/romance/philosophy category. Hopefully if all goes well we are getting a hollywood writer, who writes screen plays for actors such as De Niro, and awarded translator/writer to join us in our venture. By all accounts, as of now, it looks positive, but the future cannot be predicted let alone mastered except through the "now". Things can turn on a dime.


You've obviously mastered the language of math and science but evidently not the practice of it.
Life is a poem for the lack of beauty suffocates the sole.

Your posts remind me of the sentence "What color is love?" The words make sense grammatically, but obviously the sentence is nonsense (assuming we're not being fanciful, poetic) - love is an emotion, and emotions aren't things that have a physical color.

Is color merely physical, or is it merely the abstract and physical nature of light? If light gives illumination, much in the same manner reason does abstractly, why would love not contain its own qualia of color? What is light, through color, but the observation of definition? Why limit light and color to a mere physical mean alone, when the physical can only be interpreted through the abstract light of reason? Is love strictly an emotion, when these emotions (or passions), literally form the world around us? Look at the scientists who work on nuclear energy? Is that not an act of love being physicalized?

Certain people observe color through sound, how much more evidence do you need that everything reflects through everything? The axiom, I have observed within my study of philosophy, is not looking at what is impossible...but rather looking at what is possible and that by far defeats the impossible.

Impossibility is merely the illusion of the weak willed and weakness is the choice not to make a sacrifice.


As to the equation itself, while it may not seem practical in the standard definition as to what practical is, what is observes is a seperate angle on how to deal with both the contradiction and paradox of time itself. Most problems, at the practical level, begin with the axiomatic foundations they are built upon and in these respect the impractical actually not only forms the practical but is the boundary which forms it. In these respects, the equation (which I still admit to not liking), gives a practical edge by observing the problem from a differ angle.

Most practical problems are actually abstract problems of perception. Ideas are the building blocks of perception which forms the realities in which we live. There is a reason in ancient religions, such as Zoroastrianism, the control of one's thoughts was deemed as a moral requirement...if not dogma. Reading a little of Husserl and Heidegger, on your own time, will give further justification to this argument.


To sum up this post, I would appreciate criticism's on the actual post itself.
Ok here goes - it's nonsense. As is your response to my post. It's hard to criticize, or rather rebut, something that amounts to nothing in the first place. Like I said, you've mastered the appearance of mathematical language, and philosophy too, but the substance is just nonsense. Sorry buddy.

If you cannot provide a rebuttal than neither can you label it nonsense. You tell me how time works, considering you understand so much...otherwise it is just self-projection on your part. Or better yet, tell me what would be "sensical" to you?

As to your "color of love" point, let's use that as an example. Let us see what you know.

Love is an emotion? And what emotions are those exactly? If someone decides to move past an emotion is it still love? Or do they have to continually feel that emotion? Is love a priori or is it a result of a ratio between different emotions? What happens if a person does something they love, feel nothing for it, but continue on with it anyway? Is love a choice? If it is a choice does it reflect reason?

And what is color? Is is strictly a light wavelength? Or is it a quality unto itself? Or both? If reason provides illuminiation, as in giving clear definition, is light also abstract and not strictly physical?


You see "love as only emotion" is nonsense.
In regards to time:

And what time is not the relation of particulate? If it amounts to the movement of cesium, the sun, or even venus (according to the aztecs) how is one able to gain a full understand of time considering it is dependent upon the particulate movement being observed? Your points in this regard are nonsense considering time is extremely relative to the variables being measured. In these respects time is nothing other than the relation of movements.

Cesium is more accurate than x,y particulate? What if z was added to x,y and it became more accurate than cesium? What if times accuracy was not strictly dependent on the variables involved, but the number of variables? Or both?

What happens if x element is found that is more accurate than cesium...does time change then? What happens after another element, y, is found after x? What is the nature of time if the the starting points are relative?

If you are beginning to see my point, time is nothing other than the relation of particulate and for how abstract it may sound this in many respects is a foundation for our understanding of time. This cannot be avoided considering the variables chosen to observe it are relative to other variables.

Time is relativity.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests