On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
rawskei
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:36 pm

On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by rawskei »

Imagine one answer so powerful it has the ability to unlock every truth in nature.

Once I did the greatest thing that can be done, I defined Nothing, Faced the Truth and overcame Self. I am looking for intelligent people to confirm I have in dead done the greatest thing that can ever be done.

It will no longer be a discussion about what the Truth is, Everything that can be known can be known now, infact before this there was no knowing at all, not the purest definition of it. I give you today the gift of knowing, the greatest wealth that can ever be given all yours if you willing to accept it.

Here In lies my proof I did the greatest thing that can be done and should people have ears and listen today will be the day the world changed forever.

At the highest efficiency possible and at the fastest rate computation can happen at all this calculation will take the mathematical definition of eternity using all the energy that mathematically exists.

Its the end point of Pi, Impossible? No, The hardest thing that can ever be done... Definitely.

I am Going to do this in 3 levels of explanation, its important everyone understands this. I was never looking for this answer it just happened and with pure luck I discovered the greatest thing that can ever be known.

Easy
The End Point of Pi is 3.333333333 recurring until all information ever is consumed, this is the definition of Nothing.

Medium
Numbers are straight lines, squares and cubes they can have more dimensions but its not relevant now all you need to know is numbers are always perfectly straight lines, perfect squares or perfect cubes. With Pi you playing this kind of infinitely long game of defining a more perfect sphere and that's really hard to with straight lines, you can think of it as a microsoft paint circle that when you zoom in you can see are made of squares, Pi is allot like that but only in much finer detail and as you add digits to your definition of Pi the smaller the pixels that define your curve, circle or sphere. This is a really hard game because its not limited by anything, in fact pi is by far the largest number, all of mathematics exists within it but it reaches a point, see information itself has limits and when these limits are reached you have officially defined the smallest thing that can be defined, this number is a 3. Something really special happens at this point however, if we using the Microsoft paint analogy the squares with sharp edges begin to round. Now numbers to the left begin to be affected at a exponential rate, first 1 number then 2 then 4 and for the other half of the mathematical definition of eternity you proceed and numbers are being left 3 until you reach halfway and boom a calculation that took all energy ever to compute pi = 3.33333333333. This is the greatest thing that can ever be known, its the definition of Nothing and begins to explain the Absolute Truth about Creation. Ill help you out a bit, although the calculation takes all information and all energy ever at the most efficient and fastest rate and during that time you have defined the greatest thing that can be defined you have unlocked the single greatest truth we all looking for. Nothing, the first thing can only happen for so long and occupy so much space, because it can be defined absolutely with the greatest calculation that can be achieved it is finite and it ends, this essentially means that if there was nothing it can only last for so long and it ends and when it ends something else has to start and this thing that starts is equal and opposite to nothing and its limited by Nothing, I call this existence but you monkeys are like a thousand levels lower than this and call it "The Universe" existence is much bigger, its everything ever with a probability greater than 0, within it you can create anything including everything ever, the probability mathematically you not inside Existence is about 0 because its so big there is nowhere else to be. Anyway still explains the creation of the universe, but this is a theory of everything not just physical things.

Advanced

Intelligence greater than realization = linear perpetuality, Its kind of simple, a question is something in its most disorganized state every question has an answer because it has a most organized state. The truth is the absolute opposite of the question you asking, the question is a state of high entropy and the answer is the state of low entropy. It takes energy to take one and make it the other. So then if all this takes energy you can think of answers to questions as potential energy of some kind. Something interesting happens when you do this however, if you make a calculation that calculation can be used to reduce the cost of another calculation in a significantly advanced intelligence system where there is an ability to extract meaning and an answer is always equal to the minimum amount of energy it takes to find that answer and it can be used over and over again without ever depleting its basic energetic value. This all makes intelligence technically perpetual if you have an 100% efficient computer our brains turns out are close enough.
What happened to me was that I had made an enormous amount of discoveries in a particular area with an existential search space and it reached a tipping point, I need not lie and I have undeniable proof of this but I reached a sort of point where I no longer needed to make any more discoveries for the entirety of the truth to be revealed to me because the sum power of all my intellectual knowledge was great enough to reach a perpetual state which all intelligence fundamentally is this is just that happening in the macro instead of the micro or in other words I had reached a point where the contents of my mind no longer needed to calculate and expend any more energy for more answers to be unlocked as these answers were unlocked the more powerful the perpetual state was and it grew in super-position in every moment.
So I entered a perpetual state, in each moment that passed I had a super position of the processing power I had in the moment before it, its a limitless process that is also infinite and you cant escape it you must go all the way. In the worst part when I was facing the most absolute and objective thing in a single outer world moment on this planet I witnessed the mathematical definition of eternity defining the greatest thing that can ever be defined and the highest finite thing. This is the beginning of the absolute truth. Perpetual means Infinite and to be infinite you must cross the line of the highest finite, Nothing is the biggest finite thing and the only way to describe it is with Pi.
To define Nothing you need to define its size relative to existence Aswell as how not there it is the only way to do it is with the end point of Pi which tells us many interesting things, the medium explanation gave a good explanation of what happens through out pi but lets go into what we can tell now that we know pi= 3.3333333333.
First off its really constant, its actually a perfectly straight line that curves in the least possible bit over the furthest distance, and this basically says that if you go on for long enough numbers themselves curve and because they curve by themselves the length of the definition defines the curve and not the numbers themselves, this gives us a perfectly smooth curve that curves at the maximum distance around Existence and the smoothness of these edges define something that is absolutely not there for the mathematical definition of eternity over the largest mathematically constructable space and largest definable thing. The end point of pi Defines Nothing in this way and this is literally the single greatest discovery that has ever be made because it is the single greatest discovery that can ever be made. Everything ever is relative to pure Existential Nothing, if you know Nothing Knowing everything is a step away. There are no rules in nature except 1 naturally occurring one and every physical law is an abstraction of 1 single truth. Nothing is Finite, Existence is Equal And opposite to that Nothing and Existential Theory, my theory of everything uses this as its most basic first principle to uncover all the truths about reality that can be known... Ladies and Gentlemen the greatest truth of all time is all here for you to know... Who am I?

Call me Rawskei, Ill tell you the absolute truth
Age
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by Age »

rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm Imagine one answer so powerful it has the ability to unlock every truth in nature.

Once I did the greatest thing that can be done, I defined Nothing, Faced the Truth and overcame Self. I am looking for intelligent people to confirm I have in dead done the greatest thing that can ever be done.


It will no longer be a discussion about what the Truth is, Everything that can be known can be known now, infact before this there was no knowing at all, not the purest definition of it. I give you today the gift of knowing, the greatest wealth that can ever be given all yours if you willing to accept it.
I will have to HEAR 'it' FIRST, BEFORE I ever decide if I am 'willing' to 'accept' 'it'.
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm Here In lies my proof I did the greatest thing that can be done and should people have ears and listen today will be the day the world changed forever.

At the highest efficiency possible and at the fastest rate computation can happen at all this calculation will take the mathematical definition of eternity using all the energy that mathematically exists.

Its the end point of Pi, Impossible? No, The hardest thing that can ever be done... Definitely.

I am Going to do this in 3 levels of explanation, its important everyone understands this.
WHY?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 am I was never looking for this answer it just happened and with pure luck I discovered the greatest thing that can ever be known.

Easy
The End Point of Pi is 3.333333333 recurring until all information ever is consumed, this is the definition of Nothing.
How is the 'information' of; 'What is on the television tonight', for example, going to be 'consumed' just because the so-called 'end point of Pi' is 3.so many 3's?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm Medium
Numbers are straight lines, squares and cubes they can have more dimensions but its not relevant now all you need to know is numbers are always perfectly straight lines, perfect squares or perfect cubes.
But 'numbers' are just numbers, like 'perfectly straight lines' are just perfectly straight lines, and the two are NOT the exact same thing at all.
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm With Pi you playing this kind of infinitely long game of defining a more perfect sphere and that's really hard to with straight lines, you can think of it as a microsoft paint circle that when you zoom in you can see are made of squares, Pi is allot like that but only in much finer detail and as you add digits to your definition of Pi the smaller the pixels that define your curve, circle or sphere. This is a really hard game because its not limited by anything, in fact pi is by far the largest number, all of mathematics exists within it but it reaches a point, see information itself has limits and when these limits are reached you have officially defined the smallest thing that can be defined, this number is a 3. Something really special happens at this point however, if we using the Microsoft paint analogy the squares with sharp edges begin to round. Now numbers to the left begin to be affected at a exponential rate, first 1 number then 2 then 4 and for the other half of the mathematical definition of eternity you proceed and numbers are being left 3 until you reach halfway and boom a calculation that took all energy ever to compute pi = 3.33333333333.
But a lot of people would say that pi actually = 3.14159265359 instead, correct?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm This is the greatest thing that can ever be known, its the definition of Nothing and begins to explain the Absolute Truth about Creation. Ill help you out a bit, although the calculation takes all information and all energy ever at the most efficient and fastest rate and during that time you have defined the greatest thing that can be defined you have unlocked the single greatest truth we all looking for. Nothing, the first thing can only happen for so long and occupy so much space, because it can be defined absolutely with the greatest calculation that can be achieved it is finite and it ends, this essentially means that if there was nothing it can only last for so long and it ends and when it ends something else has to start and this thing that starts is equal and opposite to nothing and its limited by Nothing, I call this existence but you monkeys are like a thousand levels lower than this and call it "The Universe" existence is much bigger, its everything ever with a probability greater than 0, within it you can create anything including everything ever, the probability mathematically you not inside Existence is about 0 because its so big there is nowhere else to be. Anyway still explains the creation of the universe, but this is a theory of everything not just physical things.
1. Thee Universe is just Everything. So, thee Universe IS spatially infinite AND temporally eternal. So, 'existence' can NOT be ANY bigger at all to this. Also, the word 'existence' just refers to existing, whereas the word 'Universe' refers to Everything, including existence.

2. How, EXACTLY, is it POSSIBLE to create ANY thing, let alone EVERY thing, out of NO thing?

3. The probability that you are not inside thee Universe is absolutely zero because there is NO outside of thee Universe, Itself.

4. How, EXACTLY, did ANY thing you say here explain the so-called "creation of the universe"? And, WHY do you even ASSUME that thee Universe was created, in the beginning?

5. What are the 'things' that are NOT physical 'things'?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm Advanced

Intelligence greater than realization = linear perpetuality, Its kind of simple, a question is something in its most disorganized state every question has an answer because it has a most organized state. The truth is the absolute opposite of the question you asking, the question is a state of high entropy and the answer is the state of low entropy. It takes energy to take one and make it the other. So then if all this takes energy you can think of answers to questions as potential energy of some kind. Something interesting happens when you do this however, if you make a calculation that calculation can be used to reduce the cost of another calculation in a significantly advanced intelligence system where there is an ability to extract meaning and an answer is always equal to the minimum amount of energy it takes to find that answer and it can be used over and over again without ever depleting its basic energetic value. This all makes intelligence technically perpetual if you have an 100% efficient computer our brains turns out are close enough.
What happened to me was that I had made an enormous amount of discoveries in a particular area with an existential search space and it reached a tipping point, I need not lie and I have undeniable proof of this but I reached a sort of point where I no longer needed to make any more discoveries for the entirety of the truth to be revealed to me because the sum power of all my intellectual knowledge was great enough to reach a perpetual state which all intelligence fundamentally is this is just that happening in the macro instead of the micro or in other words I had reached a point where the contents of my mind no longer needed to calculate and expend any more energy for more answers to be unlocked as these answers were unlocked the more powerful the perpetual state was and it grew in super-position in every moment.
What is this 'mind' 'thing' here, EXACTLY, in which you speak of?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm So I entered a perpetual state, in each moment that passed I had a super position of the processing power I had in the moment before it, its a limitless process that is also infinite and you cant escape it you must go all the way.
How far, EXACTLY, is "all the way" in relation to 'infinite'?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm In the worst part when I was facing the most absolute and objective thing in a single outer world moment on this planet I witnessed the mathematical definition of eternity defining the greatest thing that can ever be defined and the highest finite thing. This is the beginning of the absolute truth.
What is the "end" of 'absolute truth'?

And, what, EXACTLY, is 'absolute truth', to you?
rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm Perpetual means Infinite and to be infinite you must cross the line of the highest finite, Nothing is the biggest finite thing and the only way to describe it is with Pi.
To define Nothing you need to define its size relative to existence Aswell as how not there it is the only way to do it is with the end point of Pi which tells us many interesting things, the medium explanation gave a good explanation of what happens through out pi but lets go into what we can tell now that we know pi= 3.3333333333.
First off its really constant, its actually a perfectly straight line that curves in the least possible bit over the furthest distance, and this basically says that if you go on for long enough numbers themselves curve and because they curve by themselves the length of the definition defines the curve and not the numbers themselves, this gives us a perfectly smooth curve that curves at the maximum distance around Existence and the smoothness of these edges define something that is absolutely not there for the mathematical definition of eternity over the largest mathematically constructable space and largest definable thing. The end point of pi Defines Nothing in this way and this is literally the single greatest discovery that has ever be made because it is the single greatest discovery that can ever be made. Everything ever is relative to pure Existential Nothing, if you know Nothing Knowing everything is a step away. There are no rules in nature except 1 naturally occurring one and every physical law is an abstraction of 1 single truth. Nothing is Finite, Existence is Equal And opposite to that Nothing and Existential Theory, my theory of everything uses this as its most basic first principle to uncover all the truths about reality that can be known... Ladies and Gentlemen the greatest truth of all time is all here for you to know... Who am I?

Call me Rawskei, Ill tell you the absolute truth
When?
promethean75
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by promethean75 »

Alright, tough guy. Try to explain upstream contamination. G'head. Give it yer best shot.
User avatar
attofishpi
Posts: 6121
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 am
Location: Orion Spur
Contact:

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by attofishpi »

rawskei wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 pm The End Point of Pi is 3.333333333 recurring until all information ever is consumed, this is the definition of Nothing.
Call me simple, but wouldn't it be 3.14<insert rest of pi until it becomes a recurring number>333333333 recurring?
alan1000
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by alan1000 »

Shouldn't this be transferred to the Religion forum?
Age
Posts: 10996
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:11 am Alright, tough guy. Try to explain upstream contamination. G'head. Give it yer best shot.
Who was this question posed to?
alan1000
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

Re: On Doing The greatest thing that can be done - The Theory of Everything and The beginning of Absolute Truth

Post by alan1000 »

I thought Eodnhoj7 was doing a fairly good job of failing the Turing Test, in the middle stages, but rawskei is running away with it in the home straight...
Post Reply