The Line is a Loop

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

The Line is a Loop

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

1. A line begins with a 0d point and ends with a 0d point.

2. Both 0d points are the same thus necessitating the beginning as the same as the end.

3. The line is a loop unraveled where the points of origin occur in multiple places.
mickthinks
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by mickthinks »

1 Point P is the same as Point Q if and only if P and Q have the same space-time coordinates.

2 If P is Q then a line from P to Q is a line from P to P, which is "a line" in name only.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm 1 Point P is the same as Point Q if and only if P and Q have the same space-time coordinates.

2 If P is Q then a line from P to Q is a line from P to P, which is "a line" in name only.
A 0d point equals a 0d point, both 0d points are the same. There seperate positions show the curvature of reality around them.
mickthinks
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by mickthinks »

There seperate positions show the curvature of reality around them.

lol No.

But let me ask you; if any two points are the same point, doesn't that mean that all points are the same point? So that your line/loop is just a point? Everything is just a point? Everything is just the same point? The entire universe is, in fact, (still) a singularity?

Are you saying that the Big Bang never happened?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:37 pm There seperate positions show the curvature of reality around them.

lol No.

But let me ask you; if any two points are the same point, doesn't that mean that all points are the same point? So that your line/loop is just a point? Everything is just a point? Everything is just the same point? The entire universe is, in fact, (still) a singularity?

Are you saying that the Big Bang never happened?
"A 0d point equals a 0d point"....

The Big Bang is continually happening as the convergence and divergence of space. The point is superpositioned in a multitude of states thus allowing reality to curve around this singular entity. The multiplicity of points is a form curving through this singular entity.

This necessitates a 1d point which is directed through itself as itself as pure form and a 0d point which is absent of form. The contrast of 1d point and a 0d point allows for the forms.

We know a 1d point exists intuitively considering we count (multiply) points and the 0d point cannot be multiplied as one would be multiplying 0.
mickthinks
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Augsburg

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by mickthinks »

The Big Bang is continually happening ...

lol No.

The multiplicity of points is a form curving through this singular entity.

Ooooh—Word salad! It's a kind of admission that you've run out of credible arguments to defend your indefensible position.

That reminds me:
mickthinks wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:38 pm Yes, Eodnhoj, I still can't follow a word you say, and I have enough physics and mathematics to be pretty sure it's because you don't know what you are talking about.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: The Line is a Loop

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

mickthinks wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:58 pm The Big Bang is continually happening ...

lol No.

The multiplicity of points is a form curving through this singular entity.

Ooooh—Word salad! It's a kind of admission that you've run out of credible arguments to defend your indefensible position.

That reminds me:
mickthinks wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:38 pm Yes, Eodnhoj, I still can't follow a word you say, and I have enough physics and mathematics to be pretty sure it's because you don't know what you are talking about.
1. Things are continually expanding and contracting from points. All observable reality, when inspected up close results in a point. An object at a distance results in a point and upon closer inspection expands into further phenomenon. An object up close results in a series of inter connected points given observing the smallest detail of said object results in the appearance of a point.

2. False. If I have two or more points the space between them is formed based off where these points are applied. The same occurs for any other phenomenon. The space between these phenomena is curved in accords to these relations.

Now if only 1 point exists and this point is superpositioned in multiple states, the multiple states of the single point curve the reality around them. Reality bends itself around a single point which existe simultaneously in multiple states.
Post Reply