Degrees are Lengths

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:03 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:29 pm 1. There is a circle which contains 360 degrees.

2. This circumferance is divided by the degrees into 360 lengths.

3. Each degree is 1/360 of a length.
Have you no shame cluttering up the Forum with the rubbish?
Projection...considering you have not given an argument explaining your view....and to get back on track:

The circumferance is divided into 360 parts with the circumferance being unwound into a line resulting in the degree being 1/360th of a line.
When all the world is telling you that you are wrong it is time to reflect upon the possibility that you are indeed wrong
Degres are not lengths.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:34 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:03 pm

Have you no shame cluttering up the Forum with the rubbish?
Projection...considering you have not given an argument explaining your view....and to get back on track:

The circumferance is divided into 360 parts with the circumferance being unwound into a line resulting in the degree being 1/360th of a line.
When all the world is telling you that you are wrong it is time to reflect upon the possibility that you are indeed wrong
Degres are not lengths.
But WTF said "Correct. That's why radians are defined as a length on the unit circle. Degrees are the same. Given the radius, a degree or a radian always denotes a particular length around the circumference."


Thus the world is not saying I am wrong.

You still can't explain why I am wrong half the time anyhow, thus making your stance as a pure unjustified assertion.....personally I just think you are grouchy and hate anyone and anything which does not think like you.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:31 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:34 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Projection...considering you have not given an argument explaining your view....and to get back on track:

The circumferance is divided into 360 parts with the circumferance being unwound into a line resulting in the degree being 1/360th of a line.
When all the world is telling you that you are wrong it is time to reflect upon the possibility that you are indeed wrong
Degres are not lengths.
But WTF said "Correct. That's why radians are defined as a length on the unit circle. Degrees are the same. Given the radius, a degree or a radian always denotes a particular length around the circumference."
A degree is an orientation.
A radius is a length and so too is a circumperence.

Thus the world is not saying I am wrong.

You still can't explain why I am wrong half the time anyhow,
I've no need to prove you wrong when you said nothing that makes any sense; when all you do is abuse the English language.
..thus making your stance as a pure unjustified assertion.....personally I just think you are grouchy and hate anyone and anything which does not think like you.
Your entire career in PN is all about you misunderstanding the most basic language.
You have nothing interesting to say. You do not have any way of thinking. You simply do not think; you just play with your misunderstood vocabulary.
It's a poor schtick. You might think it makes you look clever or interesting but you just look stupid.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:31 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:34 am

When all the world is telling you that you are wrong it is time to reflect upon the possibility that you are indeed wrong
Degres are not lengths.
But WTF said "Correct. That's why radians are defined as a length on the unit circle. Degrees are the same. Given the radius, a degree or a radian always denotes a particular length around the circumference."
A degree is an orientation.
A radius is a length and so too is a circumperence.

Thus the world is not saying I am wrong.

You still can't explain why I am wrong half the time anyhow,
I've no need to prove you wrong when you said nothing that makes any sense; when all you do is abuse the English language.
..thus making your stance as a pure unjustified assertion.....personally I just think you are grouchy and hate anyone and anything which does not think like you.
Your entire career in PN is all about you misunderstanding the most basic language.
You have nothing interesting to say. You do not have any way of thinking. You simply do not think; you just play with your misunderstood vocabulary.
It's a poor schtick. You might think it makes you look clever or interesting but you just look stupid.
All directions have lengths give the two lines which result in an angle always have a distance between them.

Philosophy is definition application...the definition of the word changes in context to the words it relates too.

If I was so stupid then continually responding to stupidity makes you look equally stupid. What you call stupidity others view as out of the box thinking.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:31 pm

But WTF said "Correct. That's why radians are defined as a length on the unit circle. Degrees are the same. Given the radius, a degree or a radian always denotes a particular length around the circumference."
A degree is an orientation.
A radius is a length and so too is a circumperence.

Thus the world is not saying I am wrong.

You still can't explain why I am wrong half the time anyhow,
I've no need to prove you wrong when you said nothing that makes any sense; when all you do is abuse the English language.
..thus making your stance as a pure unjustified assertion.....personally I just think you are grouchy and hate anyone and anything which does not think like you.
Your entire career in PN is all about you misunderstanding the most basic language.
You have nothing interesting to say. You do not have any way of thinking. You simply do not think; you just play with your misunderstood vocabulary.
It's a poor schtick. You might think it makes you look clever or interesting but you just look stupid.
All directions have lengths give the two lines which result in an angle always have a distance between them.
No a vector is a vector, a length is a length and a degree is a degree. These words are designed to avoid in comprehensible foolishness.

Philosophy is definition application...the definition of the word changes in context to the words it relates too.
DUH

If I was so stupid then continually responding to stupidity makes you look equally stupid. What you call stupidity others view as out of the box thinking.
Maybe. I'll fuck off then and leave you in your stew of mental problems.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:11 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:52 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:33 pm
A degree is an orientation.
A radius is a length and so too is a circumperence.

I've no need to prove you wrong when you said nothing that makes any sense; when all you do is abuse the English language.


Your entire career in PN is all about you misunderstanding the most basic language.
You have nothing interesting to say. You do not have any way of thinking. You simply do not think; you just play with your misunderstood vocabulary.
It's a poor schtick. You might think it makes you look clever or interesting but you just look stupid.
All directions have lengths give the two lines which result in an angle always have a distance between them.
No a vector is a vector, a length is a length and a degree is a degree. These words are designed to avoid in comprehensible foolishness.

Philosophy is definition application...the definition of the word changes in context to the words it relates too.
DUH

If I was so stupid then continually responding to stupidity makes you look equally stupid. What you call stupidity others view as out of the box thinking.
Maybe. I'll fuck off then and leave you in your stew of mental problems.
1. And one cannot be define except through the other.

2. Thus the nature of degree changes when other words are applied to it.

3. If you could of you would of.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:11 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:52 pm

All directions have lengths give the two lines which result in an angle always have a distance between them.
No a vector is a vector, a length is a length and a degree is a degree. These words are designed to avoid in comprehensible foolishness.

Philosophy is definition application...the definition of the word changes in context to the words it relates too.
DUH

If I was so stupid then continually responding to stupidity makes you look equally stupid. What you call stupidity others view as out of the box thinking.
Maybe. I'll fuck off then and leave you in your stew of mental problems.
1. And one cannot be define except through the other.

2. Thus the nature of degree changes when other words are applied to it.

3. If you could of you would of.

If you could HAVE you would HAVE.


Oh look still confused!
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:11 am
No a vector is a vector, a length is a length and a degree is a degree. These words are designed to avoid in comprehensible foolishness.

DUH

Maybe. I'll fuck off then and leave you in your stew of mental problems.
1. And one cannot be define except through the other.

2. Thus the nature of degree changes when other words are applied to it.

3. If you could of you would of.

If you could HAVE you would HAVE.


Oh look still confused!
No...could of, would of.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:36 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:26 am

1. And one cannot be define except through the other.

2. Thus the nature of degree changes when other words are applied to it.

3. If you could of you would of.

If you could HAVE you would HAVE.


Oh look still confused!
No...could of, would of.
:roll:

https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons ... uld_of.htm

It's pretty obvious from just about every post you make that your grasp of language is very poor.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:23 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:36 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:50 am [/color]

Oh look still confused!
No...could of, would of.
:roll:

https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons ... uld_of.htm
Language is about understanding a position. Even if grammatical errors occur this does not negate the fact the position is understood. As a matter of fact if the errors can be spotted then it means what was meant to be said is understood.

This follows the same nature of a fallacy in argument where even if a fallacious argument is presented it does not necessarily mean the argument is wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

You still ignored the first two points.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 3691
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Sculptor »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:28 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:23 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:36 pm
No...could of, would of.
:roll:

https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons ... uld_of.htm
Language is about understanding a position. Even if grammatical errors occur this does not negate the fact the position is understood. As a matter of fact if the errors can be spotted then it means what was meant to be said is understood.

This follows the same nature of a fallacy in argument where even if a fallacious argument is presented it does not necessarily mean the argument is wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

You still ignored the first two points.
I thin k you are on your own buddy
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 7230
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Degrees are Lengths

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:28 pm
Language is about understanding a position. Even if grammatical errors occur this does not negate the fact the position is understood. As a matter of fact if the errors can be spotted then it means what was meant to be said is understood.

This follows the same nature of a fallacy in argument where even if a fallacious argument is presented it does not necessarily mean the argument is wrong.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_fallacy

You still ignored the first two points.
I thin k you are on your own buddy
"Think" not "thin k"........
Post Reply