It's like you can't cope with philosophical discussion, imp. What is it about the activity of philosophy that frightens you?
What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?
1. Potentiality is unactuality, it is an absence of that which has form.roydop wrote: ↑Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:29 am Before you placed that imaginary 0d dot, there exists the potential to place that 0d dot. Potential: "having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future."
There is no such phenomenon as a "void". No one has ever found a void. Not in space, not prior to the Big Bang, not even in theory. It exists only as an incorrect concept.
"Nothing" is a fantasy conjured up by materialists that think the physical realm is fundamental. There is only Life. The two aspects of Life are birth and death.
You cannot not exist. You are the timeless absolute. YOU are the phenomenon 0 is representing. You are neither body nor mind but that which experiences thoughts and sensations.
This i have realized in/as my own experience. Hence i no longer suffer.
You will not understand until you find that which does not change (thought free awareness) in your own experience.
2. Void is an absence of form, one cannot prove a complete void as they would be proving nothing.
3. Void, ie absence of form, can be observed behind an axiom which is accepted without thought. Nothing lies behind an axiom. Take for example a line, nothing lies behind it.
4. Death is void of life. Death is a void.
5. My inability to observe all phenomenon necessitates my existence as relative.
6. You still grow hungry and get sick thus you still suffer.
7. Thought free awareness is void of form as thoughts are forms.