0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

What is the basis for reason? And mathematics?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:51 pm

The progress of a loop to another looping with in the loop is an acting of looping with void being the perpetual center point. No deep thought.

What will be argued is the numbers are loops and the act of counting is an act of looping with other phenomena that are loops (see curvature as contextual looping thread).

1. All numbers exists through an inherent looping. 1 and 1 as 1 and 2 where 1 is maintained and 2 is the variation of one, this differs little from cause and effect. One is the cause, 2 is the effect as a cause in itself through 1. This looping continues as 2 loops both through itself and 1 as: (1,2,3,4). 1 is cause, 2 is cause, through 1 and (3,4) are effects in the respects.

This pattern repeats.

2. However point 1 observes that 1 directed towards itself is a loop...this is the assumed beginning point of the above argument. It does not address zero, nor negative numbers as well as the inherent intuitive proposition that loops are empty forms.

1 as a function of counting is assumed to a form with these form intrinsically composed of looping curvature (see all phenomenon as contextual looping curvature thread). Thus 1 as a self referencing loop (further implicated by 1=1 and P=P of aristotelian identity properties) effectively as a means of counting a phenomenon also quantifies a phenomenon that in itself is a complex empty loop. Counting, using both the number as a loop and the phenomenon as a loop, is an acting of looping itself.

But to re-address the point again the loop is an empty form. The center point of the circle is 0d point space or 0.

3. The uncaused cause of the number line is 0. 0 is void of positive and negative value. The number line originating with zero instead of 1 gives a different context. 0 is empty and as empty is is contradictory by nature as emptiness is a statement of relation. If I see something as empty I see it through a cup, or tube or anything for that matter in which an object exists as necessitating a relationship to some other phenomena (for instance a cup and water) while as empty is defined by self referencing curvature (a glass in contrast to some other object is strictly curvature but there is no beginning or end point).

0 as empty and observed through relation is empty of itself. As void voids itself into being where being is perpetually created through the voiding of void and manifests further being by voiding one being into many being, so does 0=0.

It is the equivocation of 0 to 0 where the first directional nature occurs:

0 <---> 0 or((0 --> 0)&(0<--0)).

This equivation is the first direction we see, with this direction being not just form but a quantity as form where 1 as a means of counting is an attachment to a form in empirical existence (with this form composed of and composing loops as a loop).

4. Thus (0-->0)-->1

Zero as formless and one as form necessitates as formless it divides form much in the same manner 1 sandwhich is divided into 2 by an intrinsic emptiness instilled.

Therefore

(1-->0)--> 1/2 as 2. 1 approaching 0 becomes a fraction and as a loop a fractal. This fraction and fractal are whole numbers in themselves as a half of 1 is fundamentally 2 ones...thus 2. Considering 1 is always maintained in this halving 1 is part of the answer as well.

So as looping through 0, one effectively progresses to 2 and 1/2 simultaneously. 2 as a loop within a loop observed that 1 is effectively repeating itself, thus looping itself as evidenced in point one. One a progressing to other numbers, through a self repetition, is the act of 0 inverting one number to another number. One number to many numbers considering all numbers are forms grounded in directionality expressed under a self referencing loop or the Directional properties of the number line.

5. 2 follows thus same nature as an extension of 1, considering both 1 and 2 are loops:

(2-->0) --> 1/4, 4.

2 also loops to 1 as 1 is intrinsically empty resulting in (3,1).

3 loops to both 1 and 0 as (1,4) and (1/6).

6. Each number as looping back to 0 effectively is halved. Each number as halved necessitates a continual production of even numbers when x loops through 0. However considering each number also loops through 1, considering 1 is inherently empty of value as the voiding of void (with the premise set in double negation of intuitionistic logic), all looping of 1 through one also results in a set of numbers.

(1 ---> 2) ---> 3 necessitates that 3 is 1/3 of the original number while 3 whole numbers in itself. 3 rings expanding from a center ring (1) necessitates the outer ring as being 3 times the size. contracting necessitates the inner ring as 1 third the size.

Each of these rings, as a circumference, is thus a length when unwound and can be observed as linear ratios or lines within lines (again repition of a phenomena around zero as looping from another angle).

So one loop progressing too 2 loops as three loops observes a simultaneously formation of odd numbers and odd fractions/fractals.

(0-->0)-->1
(1-->(0,1)) (1,1/2,2),(1,2,1/2)
(1-->(1/2,0,1,2))--> (1/3, 1/2, 1, 3/2, 2, 3)
Etc. With each new number as 1 intrinsically empty number in itself following the same paradigm where rings as composed of rings, are composed of further rings as well as line segments composed of line segments are composed of further line segments.

7. Considering all numbers inprogressing in one direction are positive, the negative number as numbers progressing in an opposite direction.

Thus (0-->0)-->1, -1<--(0<--0) with negative numbers following the same looping nature.

Thus 0 can be observed as a center point between two progressing and self maintained loops which is what we see intuitively as the infinity sign.

8. Thus 0=0 is the foundation for all numbers as instrincially empty loops which exist as linear ratios when the circumferences are unwound.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:23 am

I thought you were going to post this numerology waffle on some kind of blog?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:51 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:23 am
I thought you were going to post this numerology waffle on some kind of blog?
The number line is a loop...and the numbers are loops....it is all fallacious.

Remember philosophy challenges assumptions, wannabe skeptic...

All I am point out is...well it is all a fallacy in the end. That is it. It is all just made up.

Repeating loops within repeating loops, looping through this and that...and all of it is empty.

Go back to clucking...

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 am

But it's you who keeps going around in an endless loop? As Symbols, Logic and Mathematics are grounded in our phenomenology and this is grounded on their being things and states of affairs, no things or states of affairs then no symbols, logic or mathematics, i.e. it is the being of a body with senses, memory and language in an external world. You are ungrounded and it's why you are loopy as you are searching for grounds in the wrong place and to make matters worse you have assumed a metaphysics of this 'void' to confirm your misassumptions..

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:50 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 am
But it's you who keeps going around in an endless loop? As Symbols, Logic and Mathematics are grounded in our phenomenology and this is grounded on their being things and states of affairs, no things or states of affairs then no symbols, logic or mathematics, i.e. it is the being of a body with senses, memory and language in an external world. You are ungrounded and it's why you are loopy as you are searching for grounds in the wrong place and to make matters worse you have assumed a metaphysics of this 'void' to confirm your misassumptions..
But also observing it progress to various other loops. Take curvature as an empty contextual loop. There is an empty glass and a puddle of water. Both the glass and water are fundamentally, by all appearances not the same thing.

However both are composed of an intrinsic curvature that separates each one from a back drop.

The curvature which composes the glass is the uncaused cause of the glass to be seperate from the air and the table it is on.

The same respectively applies for the puddle of water.

In both cases of the phenomena (glass, puddle) it is the curvature which acts as the median which both contains and separates the phenomena. Observing any point of the curvature of both not only necessitates an empty point but this curvature has no starting or end point thus is a loop.

This loop exists in variations, with these variations being the glass and puddle of water in this case.

It is the projection of 0, through a state of equivocation, that allows form to arise. This equivocation observes the grounding a form as volume in which emptiness, as mass, is projected. Thus the same applies for number as both the mass of physics and 0 of mathematics are formless...in these contexts there is an underlying arch between perceivable seperate sciences with each science as a dialectic due to its continual expansive and synthetic nature but also fundamentally due to its grounding in symbols as medians. Reality is symbol by nature with all symbols composing and being compose of meta-symbols.

Thus looping, beginning with the voiding of void or the negation of negation with as an inherent middle (with these premises reflected in intuitionist logic), is a constant where the loop as inherently empty form necessitates both 1 and 0 or being and Nothingness as fundamentally the same.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:53 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:16 am
But it's you who keeps going around in an endless loop? As Symbols, Logic and Mathematics are grounded in our phenomenology and this is grounded on their being things and states of affairs, no things or states of affairs then no symbols, logic or mathematics, i.e. it is the being of a body with senses, memory and language in an external world. You are ungrounded and it's why you are loopy as you are searching for grounds in the wrong place and to make matters worse you have assumed a metaphysics of this 'void' to confirm your misassumptions..
Assumption is empty, one cannot misassume assumption only observe a contradiction as an absence of connection between assumptions. But considering assumption is both empty, and its base identity of A=A is circular (under aristotelian identity properties), all assumptions no matter how vague as connected by there empty contextuality as a universal.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:But also observing it progress to various other loops. ...
Observing what?
Take curvature as an empty contextual loop. There is an empty glass and a puddle of water. Both the glass and water are fundamentally, by all appearances not the same thing.

However both are composed of an intrinsic curvature that separates each one from a back drop. ...
Well I give you that the smallest unit of visual meaning is figure/ground but have you never seen a square glass?
The curvature which composes the glass is the uncaused cause of the glass to be seperate from the air and the table it is on. ...
Er!? No, that'll be because it is a solid.
The same respectively applies for the puddle of water. ...
Which'll be because it is a liquid.
In both cases of the phenomena (glass, puddle) it is the curvature which acts as the median which both contains and separates the phenomena. Observing any point of the curvature of both not only necessitates an empty point but this curvature has no starting or end point thus is a loop. ...
There is no such thing as an 'empty point'.

The starting and ending point on a curve are the end and start points.
This loop exists in variations, with these variations being the glass and puddle of water in this case. ...
Gobbledygook.
It is the projection of 0, through a state of equivocation, that allows form to arise. This equivocation observes the grounding a form as volume in which emptiness, as mass, is projected. Thus the same applies for number as both the mass of physics and 0 of mathematics are formless...in these contexts there is an underlying arch between perceivable seperate sciences with each science as a dialectic due to its continual expansive and synthetic nature but also fundamentally due to its grounding in symbols as medians. ...
Post-modern gobbledygook.
Reality is symbol by nature with all symbols composing and being compose of meta-symbols. ...
No idea what 'Reality' means here but all symbols at base rest on there being things and states of affairs and symbols being the way self-conscious beings communicate that fact to each other.
Thus looping, beginning with the voiding of void or the negation of negation with as an inherent middle (with these premises reflected in intuitionist logic), is a constant where the loop as inherently empty form necessitates both 1 and 0 or being and Nothingness as fundamentally the same.
Metaphysical gobbledygook.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Eodnhoj7 wrote:Assumption is empty, one cannot misassume assumption only observe a contradiction as an absence of connection between assumptions. But considering assumption is both empty, and its base identity of A=A is circular (under aristotelian identity properties), all assumptions no matter how vague as connected by there empty contextuality as a universal.
How many times! There is no '=' in propositional logic.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:But also observing it progress to various other loops. ...
Observing what?
Take curvature as an empty contextual loop. There is an empty glass and a puddle of water. Both the glass and water are fundamentally, by all appearances not the same thing.

However both are composed of an intrinsic curvature that separates each one from a back drop. ...
Well I give you that the smallest unit of visual meaning is figure/ground but have you never seen a square glass?
The curvature which composes the glass is the uncaused cause of the glass to be seperate from the air and the table it is on. ...
Er!? No, that'll be because it is a solid.
The same respectively applies for the puddle of water. ...
Which'll be because it is a liquid.
In both cases of the phenomena (glass, puddle) it is the curvature which acts as the median which both contains and separates the phenomena. Observing any point of the curvature of both not only necessitates an empty point but this curvature has no starting or end point thus is a loop. ...
There is no such thing as an 'empty point'.

The starting and ending point on a curve are the end and start points.
This loop exists in variations, with these variations being the glass and puddle of water in this case. ...
Gobbledygook.
It is the projection of 0, through a state of equivocation, that allows form to arise. This equivocation observes the grounding a form as volume in which emptiness, as mass, is projected. Thus the same applies for number as both the mass of physics and 0 of mathematics are formless...in these contexts there is an underlying arch between perceivable seperate sciences with each science as a dialectic due to its continual expansive and synthetic nature but also fundamentally due to its grounding in symbols as medians. ...
Post-modern gobbledygook.
Reality is symbol by nature with all symbols composing and being compose of meta-symbols. ...
No idea what 'Reality' means here but all symbols at base rest on there being things and states of affairs and symbols being the way self-conscious beings communicate that fact to each other.
Thus looping, beginning with the voiding of void or the negation of negation with as an inherent middle (with these premises reflected in intuitionist logic), is a constant where the loop as inherently empty form necessitates both 1 and 0 or being and Nothingness as fundamentally the same.
Metaphysical gobbledygook.
Cluck away...tell me what is not gobbledygook exactly without relying on gobbledygook.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:54 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:Assumption is empty, one cannot misassume assumption only observe a contradiction as an absence of connection between assumptions. But considering assumption is both empty, and its base identity of A=A is circular (under aristotelian identity properties), all assumptions no matter how vague as connected by there empty contextuality as a universal.
How many times! There is no '=' in propositional logic.
Actually it requires aristotelian identity properties of "P=P"...so yeah "=" is in propositional logic.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:19 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:But also observing it progress to various other loops. ...
Observing what?
Take curvature as an empty contextual loop. There is an empty glass and a puddle of water. Both the glass and water are fundamentally, by all appearances not the same thing.

However both are composed of an intrinsic curvature that separates each one from a back drop. ...
Well I give you that the smallest unit of visual meaning is figure/ground but have you never seen a square glass?
The curvature which composes the glass is the uncaused cause of the glass to be seperate from the air and the table it is on. ...
Er!? No, that'll be because it is a solid.
The same respectively applies for the puddle of water. ...
Which'll be because it is a liquid.
In both cases of the phenomena (glass, puddle) it is the curvature which acts as the median which both contains and separates the phenomena. Observing any point of the curvature of both not only necessitates an empty point but this curvature has no starting or end point thus is a loop. ...
There is no such thing as an 'empty point'.

The starting and ending point on a curve are the end and start points.
This loop exists in variations, with these variations being the glass and puddle of water in this case. ...
Gobbledygook.
It is the projection of 0, through a state of equivocation, that allows form to arise. This equivocation observes the grounding a form as volume in which emptiness, as mass, is projected. Thus the same applies for number as both the mass of physics and 0 of mathematics are formless...in these contexts there is an underlying arch between perceivable seperate sciences with each science as a dialectic due to its continual expansive and synthetic nature but also fundamentally due to its grounding in symbols as medians. ...
Post-modern gobbledygook.
Reality is symbol by nature with all symbols composing and being compose of meta-symbols. ...
No idea what 'Reality' means here but all symbols at base rest on there being things and states of affairs and symbols being the way self-conscious beings communicate that fact to each other.
Thus looping, beginning with the voiding of void or the negation of negation with as an inherent middle (with these premises reflected in intuitionist logic), is a constant where the loop as inherently empty form necessitates both 1 and 0 or being and Nothingness as fundamentally the same.
Metaphysical gobbledygook.
Cluck away...tell me what is not gobbledygook exactly without relying on gobbledygook.
:roll: I just did but because you have your metaphysical dogma firmly in place you won't understand it.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 11929
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Arising_uk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:24 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Actually it requires aristotelian identity properties of "P=P"...so yeah "=" is in propositional logic.
This is the problem with auto-didacts, you only learn what you want to confirm your beliefs. There is no '=' in Propositional Logic and there is no need for it in First Order Predicate Logic either, which is why there is something called First Order Predicate Logic with Equality.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:39 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:19 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:30 pm
Arising_uk wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:53 pm
Observing what?
Well I give you that the smallest unit of visual meaning is figure/ground but have you never seen a square glass?
Er!? No, that'll be because it is a solid.
Which'll be because it is a liquid.
There is no such thing as an 'empty point'.

The starting and ending point on a curve are the end and start points.
Gobbledygook.
Post-modern gobbledygook.
No idea what 'Reality' means here but all symbols at base rest on there being things and states of affairs and symbols being the way self-conscious beings communicate that fact to each other.
Metaphysical gobbledygook.
Cluck away...tell me what is not gobbledygook exactly without relying on gobbledygook.
:roll: I just did but because you have your metaphysical dogma firmly in place you won't understand it.
What dogma? I am just applying fallacies to everything including fallacies.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:41 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:24 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Actually it requires aristotelian identity properties of "P=P"...so yeah "=" is in propositional logic.
This is the problem with auto-didacts, you only learn what you want to confirm your beliefs. There is no '=' in Propositional Logic and there is no need for it in First Order Predicate Logic either, which is why there is something called First Order Predicate Logic with Equality.
So aristotelian identity laws are not universal then? P=P and P/=P do not apply all the time?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4721
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: 0=0 is Foundation for Number Lines and Numbers as Empty Loops

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:42 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:24 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Actually it requires aristotelian identity properties of "P=P"...so yeah "=" is in propositional logic.
This is the problem with auto-didacts, you only learn what you want to confirm your beliefs. There is no '=' in Propositional Logic and there is no need for it in First Order Predicate Logic either, which is why there is something called First Order Predicate Logic with Equality.
You do understand auto-didacts is strictly a beleived label...write?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest