The Causes of Peace

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Philosophy Now

The Causes of Peace

Post by Philosophy Now »

Dan Corjescu looks briefly but hopefully at possible causes of peace.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/149/The_Causes_of_Peace
popeye1945

Re: The Causes of Peace

Post by popeye1945 »

Philosophy Now wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am Dan Corjescu looks briefly but hopefully at possible causes of peace.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/149/Th ... s_of_Peace

The cause of war has always been with few exceptions colonialism and the ignorance of the general public, make war unprofitable to the top power elite and a much more tranquil world would be realized. Few people realize what their government is doing at any given time, America pretends to embrace democracy while denying it to others through their economic colonialism, developing a parasitic relationship with weaker nations. The nature of empires such as the United States is to survive and grow and spread by any means necessary. A statement from the first President Bush, "The world is just going to have to get use to it, what we say goes." The United States is a full-time war economy, which means it needs wars and being an empire it functions on a psychopathic mindset. So much for American apple pie!
Last edited by popeye1945 on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

NATO, the US and the EU have ignored the casus belli, and allowed NATO to engineer it.
NATO.JPG
NATO.JPG (54.67 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Instead they have allowed an out of date institution to persist, and make itself relevant.
NATO should have been disbanded when the Warsaw Pact and the Soviet Union came to an end.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

A cause for peace:

Words, as keepers of gaps as storytellers of the real physics' intolerance of no visual continuity, along the inclusion of the philosophy parameter, of the real visual continuity being a harmony between text's mere implication of meaning and visual's identity (not behaviour), is a theme of keeping, for the sanity of physics of everyday sociology waiting for the right biology to use them.

Now, I say the everyday sociology; the presumed balance, between the apparent contradiction is the 1996 original Sidney Prescott (a soft philosophy rebellion, against the Peek-A-Boo reality mission to extract celebrity as metaphysics as only weapon for the exclusion principle dimension's fear of rush back to origin from coherent awareness schematics (an ostensible urban to forest arc) using the alliance between text of the algebra assembly story and visual continuity (it's at this, that Sidney from 1996 takes over the mantle of the mythology master's stature), of her command to biology ethos as ordained from prior to God (I can vouch for this, personally, because of the facial symmetry as philosophy matter insinuation, between Sidney and Peek-A-Boo).

The macro structure, of no publication or assembly of the right extraction from idea awareness construct co-ordination of words without the Sidney Prescott rivalry to Peek-A-Boo; it is a self visual extraction within biology's meta apparatus around.

Around: I stopped at around, because of the matter identity as presented image assembly within my mind being (the Scream 5 Gale defends my assimilation with the text) -

Words, as keepers of gaps, as storytellers of the real physics' intolerance of no visual continuity: I'll commit to analysis of this analysis, from the truth that despite Sidney 5 being a good vs evil ambition by theology, Gale 5 is a moral ally of me, due to her visual.

The words in question - of course, despite, so that, as a result etc (Wes Craven supports Gale 5). Their ambition, is to mirror through the help system the physics mistakes of everyday sociology. However, the suspension line from left-wing transcendence using news media documentation is possibly a belief in the Actual Mistake logistics - thank you, to Sidney 1996

The consequence, of Peek-A-Boo, and Mason Dertry as a parallel through the identity matter reality's connection to everyday sociology, to the aforementioned yet to be unveiled suspension (a Gale 5 reference) line from news media documenting the ideology possession by God of user to technology from sex using the inevitable achilles heel of outside influence in the form of right-wing politics' non-assertion capacity, over the suspension line as hypothesis of the left and theology's consequence line as double agent (a Sherlock-Benedict Cumberbatch reference), is no match, for the terror of the right-wing master's free from gravitation to body glamour and visual word dimension alliance- formation, of sunlight's connection to the philosophy mainframe's free ability to travel to the any field generator.

The any field generator; presumably, it knows of good vs evil, but, does the suspension line from humanity's assimilated consciousness formula of theology in sync with the consequence line of 11 New Street in Wolverhampton mean that the symmetry principle freedom from gravitation to body glamour's independence from the right-wing master make the right-wing master susceptible to the good vs evil biology matter.

The good vs evil biology matter. Its history is made out for it. Movies, TV shows, and politics are the obvious. However, the hypothesis of the suspension line from left-wing transcendence being a sync with the suspension line itself, can mean that the good vs evil biology matter's awareness / reality to awareness story is a free for all of separation.

Over the course, of writing this text, I have done a 360 with the 1996 Sidney, and a same game with Gale 5. The suspension line from news media tradition, of its inferiority to everyday sociology images irony (this is given the usual expectation from LWT, that it is about the abandoning of life on Earth), of the term irony being a deconstruction to Sidney's face, approved by Skeet Ulrich's erazor history as pre-God, supported by Stu Macher, is the trio's natural endowment by destiny (and Thomas Heath), of the text to behaviour V.

The urban to forest arc, and its assimilation with the text to behaviour V, of the latter's news media connection, is Gale 5's story about me

For Amanda Abbington