Exploring Time

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Exploring Time

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:24 am

LOOK, 'you', "attofishpi", made the CLAIM that, "If you knew what 'time' is, then you will understand that one can only travel toward the future, not the past."

Now, you can 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY from this CLAIM, because it is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what 'time' ACTUALLY IS, but what REASON or REASONS do you have for ACCUSING 'me' of being an "imbecile"?

We await your list.
Alas, but you are an imbecile of imbecilic proportions, the likes of such imbecility is unfathomable to us mere humans, so I fear oh great imbecile and beseech thee, please grant us the fortitude of our days in wait, please grant us your explanation of time travel. :P
'you', "attofishpi", ALLEGED that 'you' KNEW what 'time' is EXACTLY. I asked 'you' if 'you' would like to explain what 'time' is.

We STILL await your response to THIS question.

What are you AFRAID of, EXACTLY?
Since you are using 'we', now I feel like you and your gang of time travelers are ganging up on me.

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmAre you AFRAID of what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here? That is; that 'you' ACTUALLY do NOT REALLY KNOW what 'time' is AT ALL, correct?
I get confused when lettering keeps getting big and small again...and then big again, and small, can you repeat the question?

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmAlso noted is that I have asked you to CLARIFY the REASON WHY you want to NAME, CALL, and LABEL 'me' an "imbecile"?

Is it just because 'you' BELIEVE some 'thing' opposing what 'I' said, or do 'you' have some OTHER REASON?
It's because I think you are an imbecile.

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmWe AWAIT your response to this, also, VERY SIMPLE question as well.
We? Ok. C'mon, who else are your time travelling buddies?

Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmWhen we receive such answers, THEN we can move onto LOOKING AT how WHAT IS CALLED 'time travel' is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.
When you talk about time travel, are you certain it is more profound than the time it took for you to misunderstand everything I just wrote?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:10 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 am

Alas, but you are an imbecile of imbecilic proportions, the likes of such imbecility is unfathomable to us mere humans, so I fear oh great imbecile and beseech thee, please grant us the fortitude of our days in wait, please grant us your explanation of time travel. :P
'you', "attofishpi", ALLEGED that 'you' KNEW what 'time' is EXACTLY. I asked 'you' if 'you' would like to explain what 'time' is.

Since you are using 'we', now I feel like you and your gang of time travelers are ganging up on me.
Okay.
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmAre you AFRAID of what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here? That is; that 'you' ACTUALLY do NOT REALLY KNOW what 'time' is AT ALL, correct?
I get confused when lettering keeps getting big and small again...and then big again, and small, can you repeat the question?
Okay, but if just that 'confuses' you, then what hope will I have of explaining what 'it' IS that the 'time' word refers to EXACTLY, AND, how it is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to travel 'forwards' AND 'backwards' in 'what is called' 'time', without 'you' becoming TOO CONFUSED?
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmAlso noted is that I have asked you to CLARIFY the REASON WHY you want to NAME, CALL, and LABEL 'me' an "imbecile"?

Is it just because 'you' BELIEVE some 'thing' opposing what 'I' said, or do 'you' have some OTHER REASON?
Fair enough, and if 'we' think you are absolutely USELESS and INCAPABLE of just explaining what 'time' REALLY IS, then this MUST BE TRUE ALSO?

You do, after all, BELIEVE you KNOW, exactly, absolutely, and 100% what 'time' REALLY IS, correct?

Also, do you REALLY BELIEVE ALL the 'thinking' going on in that head is absolutely and irrefutably TRUE?
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmWe AWAIT your response to this, also, VERY SIMPLE question as well.
'you', "attofishpi", have implied that; "'you' KNOW 'time' REALLY IS, by CLAIMING that if "others" KNEW what 'time' REALLY IS, then they ALSO would KNOW that one can ONLY travel toward the future, not the past."

Now, are 'you' going to STAND BY this CLAIM, or will it just FALL and CRUMBLE like 'you' ARE here now?

And, let us NOT FORGET that it was 'YOU' here who CLAIMED that 'you' CAN travel forwards, but NOT back. So, who else are 'YOUR' 'time' travelling buddies?

Also, WHY just because 'I' used the 'we' word 'you' made an ASSUMPTION and JUMPED to a CONCLUSION that that INSTANTLY MEANS or REFERS TO 'time' travelling?
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 pmWhen we receive such answers, THEN we can move onto LOOKING AT how WHAT IS CALLED 'time travel' is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.
When you talk about time travel, are you certain it is more profound than the time it took for you to misunderstand everything I just wrote?
LOOK, 'you' made AN ASSERTION and CLAIM. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True above.

If you REALLY ARE TOO USELESS and INCAPABLE to back up and support THIS CLAIM of YOURS, then so be it. But, now 'TRYING TO' DETRACT from that CLAIM and/or DEFLECT from SAYING 'it' is NOT helping 'you' AT ALL here.

Also, you have made a NEW CLAIM here. So, besides just saying "everything", which is, literally, REALLY SAYING absolutely 'nothing AT ALL', what EXACTLY do 'you' think or BELIEVE I have "misunderstood" here? If you can NOT write 'them' down, then 'you', "attofishpi", ARE MORE WORTHLESS, INCAPABLE, and USELESS than 'we' first RECOGNIZED and SAW.

As for the 'time travelling' I have been TALKING ABOUT and REFERRING TO, 'you' will NEVER get to UNDERSTAND ANY of 'it', if you continue on with ALL of this DEFLECTING and DETRACTING of YOURS.

I can and WILL back up and support what I have SAID and CLAIMED, 'you', "attofishpi", however, have PROVED so far that you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of just being able to back up and support ANY of your CLAIMS, here.

Post by Age »

Dubious wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:44 am
seeds wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:43 pm
bahman wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:23 pm
And how this potential future does turn to actual at now? What causes this?
Clearly, the "potential" is inherent in the fabric of reality (in the fabric of matter), which evolves in a way that corresponds with the Schrödinger equation - all of which is only occurring in the "now."

There is no existing future or existing past, there is only the "NOW."
_______
Very true. The future is always determined by a NOW which determines the next NOW after it, causing time to be an endless series of NOWS.
The NOW is continuous, ALWAYS, and eternal. So, there is NO REAL "next NOW". There is just an endless NOW.

Also, what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, that the word 'time' refers to, which FITS in PERFECTLY with One Unified view or perspective of 'things', is a bit different.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:17 am

Okay.
Okay, but if just that 'confuses' you, then what hope will I have of explaining what 'it' IS that the 'time' word refers to EXACTLY, AND, how it is ACTUALLY POSSIBLE to travel 'forwards' AND 'backwards' in 'what is called' 'time', without 'you' becoming TOO CONFUSED?

Fair enough, and if 'we' think you are absolutely USELESS and INCAPABLE of just explaining what 'time' REALLY IS, then this MUST BE TRUE ALSO?

You do, after all, BELIEVE you KNOW, exactly, absolutely, and 100% what 'time' REALLY IS, correct?

Also, do you REALLY BELIEVE ALL the 'thinking' going on in that head is absolutely and irrefutably TRUE?
'you', "attofishpi", have implied that; "'you' KNOW 'time' REALLY IS, by CLAIMING that if "others" KNEW what 'time' REALLY IS, then they ALSO would KNOW that one can ONLY travel toward the future, not the past."

Now, are 'you' going to STAND BY this CLAIM, or will it just FALL and CRUMBLE like 'you' ARE here now?

And, let us NOT FORGET that it was 'YOU' here who CLAIMED that 'you' CAN travel forwards, but NOT back. So, who else are 'YOUR' 'time' travelling buddies?

Also, WHY just because 'I' used the 'we' word 'you' made an ASSUMPTION and JUMPED to a CONCLUSION that that INSTANTLY MEANS or REFERS TO 'time' travelling?
LOOK, 'you' made AN ASSERTION and CLAIM. This can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True above.

If you REALLY ARE TOO USELESS and INCAPABLE to back up and support THIS CLAIM of YOURS, then so be it. But, now 'TRYING TO' DETRACT from that CLAIM and/or DEFLECT from SAYING 'it' is NOT helping 'you' AT ALL here.

Also, you have made a NEW CLAIM here. So, besides just saying "everything", which is, literally, REALLY SAYING absolutely 'nothing AT ALL', what EXACTLY do 'you' think or BELIEVE I have "misunderstood" here? If you can NOT write 'them' down, then 'you', "attofishpi", ARE MORE WORTHLESS, INCAPABLE, and USELESS than 'we' first RECOGNIZED and SAW.

As for the 'time travelling' I have been TALKING ABOUT and REFERRING TO, 'you' will NEVER get to UNDERSTAND ANY of 'it', if you continue on with ALL of this DEFLECTING and DETRACTING of YOURS.

I can and WILL back up and support what I have SAID and CLAIMED, 'you', "attofishpi", however, have PROVED so far that you are completely and utterly INCAPABLE of just being able to back up and support ANY of your CLAIMS, here.
I told you. I get confused attempting to read big letters then small letters then big letters then small letters etc..

big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words...etc..

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:28 am
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:17 am

Okay.

I told you. I get confused attempting to read big letters then small letters then big letters then small letters etc..

big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words...etc..
'you' are ALSO VERY, VERY CONFUSED about what 'time' IS, EXACTLY.

As 'you' have SHOWN and PROVED IRREFUTABLY True, ALREADY.

WHEN, and IF, 'you' EVER do LEARN what 'time' REALLY IS, and/or what that word is REFERRING TO, EXACTLY, then 'you' will ALSO LEARN and UNDERSTAND that one CAN 'travel' where you SAY and CLAIM one can NOT.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Wot?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 am
bahman wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:27 pm
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:05 pm

So, to 'you', what 'time', itself, IS, EXACTLY, and, what 'space', itself, is EXACTLY, is called "special relativity".

AGAIN, this is BEYOND being RIDICULOUS.

First 'you' SAID and CLAIMED that 'time' is "a substance". And, that if "this substance" was NOT in the Universe, then the Universe would just STOP 'changing'.

Now, besides this being absolutely ILLOGICAL and NONSENSICAL as it stands now, 'you' are also UNDER the BELIEVE that the Universe actually BEGAN, which would leave some wondering WHERE "this substance" CAME FROM which HELPED the Universe to 'change', literally, "in the beginning".

But now you want to say 'time' is called "special relativity".

As you have ONCE AGAIN, PROVED True again in this thread and I have said previously in other threads with you, when I begin questioning and challenging you, on what you SAY and CLAIM, the more you reply the more ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL your words become.
I already defined the time, SPace is off topic.
'you', "bahman", was the ONE who brought up 'space'.
bahman wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:27 pm You can read about special relativity in here:: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity
You can read about a LOT of 'things' here; On the internet.

But, because you have PROVED absolutely True, ONCE AGAIN, that you are a complete and utter FAILURE in backing up and supporting your CLAIMS and BELIEFS, 'we' can CLEARLY SEE that 'you' do NOT KNOW what 'you' are on about here.

Also, WHEN and WHERE did 'you' define 'time'?

I have ALSO defined 'time', in this forum, SOMEWHERE back a FEW YEARS ago. But, if ANY one asked me to define 'time' I would NOT say to them, "I already defined time". What I WOULD do IS; define 'time' for them HERE and NOW.

That way I would NOT be SEEN as some kind of DEFLECTING IDIOT.
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 am

Now you are starting to sound like a lot of the other posters here.

That is; I can NOT speak up and explain 'things' for "myself", but I sill BELIEVE 'them' to be true, and if you just read up on 'them', then you would SEE 'things' the way I do.

In the days when this is being written 'you', adult human beings, are just about all the same in this regard. That is; I have absolutely NO proof AT ALL for what I SAY and CLAIM, and I can NOT explain 'it' to you, but some one TOLD me it is true, so I will just COPY and REPEAT what I have been TOLD.

But I DO UNDERSTAND "your" so-called "argument". It is INVALID and UNSOUND, as I have ALREADY POINTED OUT and SHOWN, and PROVED True.

'you' are just UNABLE to ACCEPT this Fact, because you BELIEVE that 'you' can NOT be Wrong here.
Why it is invalid and unsound?
Because 'it' is NOT 'valid' and NOT 'sound'.

How is that for a reply.

Sound similar to some 'thing' you would reply with.

However, at least my reply to you here is LOGICAL, SOUND, and VALID.

Which is NOT like your reply to me when asking you, 'What the 'substance' is, EXACTLY, which 'you' CLAIM is what 'time', itself, is made up of?

Your reply of what the 'substance' is, exactly, which you say 'time' is made up of'; "A substance is something that exists and has a set of properties."

Which as can be CLEARLY SEEN could NOT be a MORE ABSURD, IDIOTIC, NONSENSICAL, and ILLOGICAL response.

You want to CLAIM that 'time' is; A 'substance', which is NEEDED otherwise there would be NO 'change' EVER, NOR ANYWHERE.

However, as you have PROVED ALREADY True, you are a COMPLETE FAILURE in TELLING 'us' what this SUPPOSED and ALLEGED IMAGINARY 'substance' IS, EXACTLY.
There is nothing to discuss when you are so lazy to educate yourself.
Walker

Post by Walker »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:28 am big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words, big words and small words...etc..
The principle underlying the method is not new, but the intent can't be assumed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6CDFn2i3I

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:17 amWot?
What wot?
Last edited by Age on Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:14 pm
I already defined the time, SPace is off topic.
bahman wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:27 pm You can read about special relativity in here:: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_relativity

But, because you have PROVED absolutely True, ONCE AGAIN, that you are a complete and utter FAILURE in backing up and supporting your CLAIMS and BELIEFS, 'we' can CLEARLY SEE that 'you' do NOT KNOW what 'you' are on about here.

I have ALSO defined 'time', in this forum, SOMEWHERE back a FEW YEARS ago. But, if ANY one asked me to define 'time' I would NOT say to them, "I already defined time". What I WOULD do IS; define 'time' for them HERE and NOW.

Why it is invalid and unsound?

How is that for a reply.

Which is NOT like your reply to me when asking you, 'What the 'substance' is, EXACTLY, which 'you' CLAIM is what 'time', itself, is made up of?

Your reply of what the 'substance' is, exactly, which you say 'time' is made up of'; "A substance is something that exists and has a set of properties."

Which as can be CLEARLY SEEN could NOT be a MORE ABSURD, IDIOTIC, NONSENSICAL, and ILLOGICAL response.

You want to CLAIM that 'time' is; A 'substance', which is NEEDED otherwise there would be NO 'change' EVER, NOR ANYWHERE.

However, as you have PROVED ALREADY True, you are a COMPLETE FAILURE in TELLING 'us' what this SUPPOSED and ALLEGED IMAGINARY 'substance' IS, EXACTLY.
But you are the one who IS JUST INCAPABLE to discuss.

you make CLAIMS but you can NOT back them up NOR support those CLAIMS in discussions.

Also, asking the one who makes the claims to CLARIFY can be SEEN as a way to what you call 'educate your self'. BUT, because you are INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what you CLAIM is true, then you have ALREADY PROVED True that 'you', "yourself", "bahman", are NIT YET educated regarding this topic of discussion here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:56 am
Age wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:46 am

You were the one who STATED that If I knew what time 'is', then such and such.

I then SAID that you said and wrote that like you know what 'time' is, irrefutably. So, would you like to now explain to the rest of us what 'time' is, exactly?

We STILL await your ANSWER.
One can only attempt to skim the fathoms of the depths of imbecility that U R.
LOOK, 'you', "attofishpi", made the CLAIM that, "If you knew what 'time' is, then you will understand that one can only travel toward the future, not the past."

Now, you can 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY from this CLAIM, because it is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what 'time' ACTUALLY IS..
I decided to nail it down to one sentence: Time is a man made construct that exists synchronous to causality.

Now. Explain how you easily time travel to the past and future.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:40 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:56 am

One can only attempt to skim the fathoms of the depths of imbecility that U R.

Now, you can 'TRY TO' DEFLECT AWAY from this CLAIM, because it is CLEARLY OBVIOUS that you do NOT know what 'time' ACTUALLY IS..
I decided to nail it down to one sentence: Time is a man made construct that exists synchronous to causality.
So, to you, 'time' is a human made up construct, which exists or occurs, somehow, at the "same time" to 'causality', correct?

Either way, I agree 'time' is just a word made up by human beings. However, to me, although the human made construct might, itself, exist, there is NO such OTHER 'thing' as 'time', itself. The word 'time' when being just referenced to (the measuring of) the duration between perceived events, which is NOT that much different from your OWN 'definition' here "attofisphi", then what is Incorrectly called 'time travel' IS POSSIBLE.

By the way, what is the ACTUAL 'rate' of causality, itself, which some "man made construct", which exists, is "synchronous" to, EXACTLY?
attofishpi wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:40 am Now. Explain how you easily time travel to the past and future.
WHY did 'you' write 'this' like 'i' ALREADY easily so-call "time travel" to the past and future?

However, whatever REASON or EXCUSE 'you' have for WRITING 'this' way, how, EXACTLY, ' what is called 'time travel' ' is not just possible but can be done very simply and very easily, is by just traveling faster than what 'it' IS, which is used by human beings, to MEASURE what is sometimes incorrectly called 'time'. It REALLY is that SIMPLE and EASY.
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:51 pm

How is that for a reply.

you make CLAIMS but you can NOT back them up NOR support those CLAIMS in discussions.

Also, asking the one who makes the claims to CLARIFY can be SEEN as a way to what you call 'educate your self'. BUT, because you are INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what you CLAIM is true, then you have ALREADY PROVED True that 'you', "yourself", "bahman", are NIT YET educated regarding this topic of discussion here.
You asked about time and I defined it. I also mentioned that time and space are intertwined. You want more details. Read the link I provided.

Post by Age »

bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:51 pm

You asked about time and I defined it.
You may have defined 'time', but you did it in the MOST ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL way.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm I also mentioned that time and space are intertwined.
A LOT of people say 'time' and 'space' are intertwined, but that in NO WAY even implies, let alone affirms, that these people have absolutely ANY clue as to what they are referring to EXACTLY.

'you', human beings, just PARROT or COPY what "others" CLAIM is true, AND 'you' SAY 'it' like 'you' KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT, but when CHALLENGED 'you' CRUMBLE and FAIL, as PROVED True, ONCE AGAIN.

Also, it was 'you' who SAID, "space is off topic". So, WHY was it 'you' who FIRST brought the 'space' word into this discussion, and are the 'one' who keeps USING the 'space' word here?
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm You want more details. Read the link I provided.
I have ALL 'the details' ALREADY, NEEDED to back up, support and PROVE My CLAIMS here.

What 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING here has just been PURE NONSENSE, as USUAL.
Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

Time is the clock ticking for every single human and it wont stop ticking because that person dies.