Exploring Time

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Exploring Time

Post by Age »

Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:12 am Time is the clock ticking for every single human and it wont stop ticking because that person dies.
Are you able to elaborate on this claim of yours here?
bahman

Post by bahman »

Age wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 pm
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm
Age wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:51 pm

But you are the one who IS JUST INCAPABLE to discuss.

you make CLAIMS but you can NOT back them up NOR support those CLAIMS in discussions.

Also, asking the one who makes the claims to CLARIFY can be SEEN as a way to what you call 'educate your self'. BUT, because you are INCAPABLE of CLARIFYING what you CLAIM is true, then you have ALREADY PROVED True that 'you', "yourself", "bahman", are NIT YET educated regarding this topic of discussion here.
You asked about time and I defined it.
You may have defined 'time', but you did it in the MOST ABSURD, ILLOGICAL, and NONSENSICAL way.
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm I also mentioned that time and space are intertwined.
A LOT of people say 'time' and 'space' are intertwined, but that in NO WAY even implies, let alone affirms, that these people have absolutely ANY clue as to what they are referring to EXACTLY.

'you', human beings, just PARROT or COPY what "others" CLAIM is true, AND 'you' SAY 'it' like 'you' KNOW what you are TALKING ABOUT, but when CHALLENGED 'you' CRUMBLE and FAIL, as PROVED True, ONCE AGAIN.

Also, it was 'you' who SAID, "space is off topic". So, WHY was it 'you' who FIRST brought the 'space' word into this discussion, and are the 'one' who keeps USING the 'space' word here?
bahman wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:51 pm You want more details. Read the link I provided.
I have ALL 'the details' ALREADY, NEEDED to back up, support and PROVE My CLAIMS here.

What 'you' have been SAYING and CLAIMING here has just been PURE NONSENSE, as USUAL.
Ok, I said what I should have siad.
Ansiktsburk

Post by Ansiktsburk »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:45 am
Ansiktsburk wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:12 am Time is the clock ticking for every single human and it wont stop ticking because that person dies.
Yeah, it seriously scares the shit out of me, much more than death. Prove that I’m wrong and you have made me a very much more happy man. No bullshit.

Post by Age »

Ansiktsburk wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:39 am
Yeah, it seriously scares the shit out of me, much more than death. Prove that I’m wrong and you have made me a very much more happy man. No bullshit.
SAYING, " 'it' seriously scares the shit out of " you, does NOT elaborate on your previous CLAIM AT ALL, well NOT to me anyway.

In fact, you have just made 'this' even MORE CONFUSING. What is the 'it', EXACTLY, which somehow and supposedly scares the "shit" out of you, much more than death does?

And, I COULD PROVE 'you' Wrong WHEN, and IF, I FULLY UNDERSTAND what 'it' IS, EXACTLY, that you are CLAIMING here (and if 'it' IS Wrong).

Is the 'it', which you were referring to here, some 'clock', which is supposedly 'ticking'?

If yes, then WHERE, and WHAT, IS this 'clock', EXACTLY?

You know, the 'ticking clock', which you SAY and CLAIM is 'time', itself, EXACTLY?
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

The clock will stop ticking when there is nothing alive.

Post by Age »

Belinda wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:30 am

The clock will stop ticking when there is nothing alive.
But, considering the Fact that there is ALWAYS some 'thing' 'alive', this IMAGINARY 'clock' WILL ALWAYS be so-called "ticking".
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

The Mason Dertry-Thomas Heath pact, of time:

Left-wing transcendence, as a revelatory citation block (citation block meaning the aura of no exhibition of access to user), of the scale reality using time to time's algebra physics reality, is about the Tcheky Karyo-Izabella Scorupco bond from idea awareness (crusted pizza block) using the art meta power's inability to see the Liesel Matthews -Air Force One national overthrow of Mewtwo.

Mewtwo's application, to the mystery force's dropfeeding information to publication meta's technology; earlier this evening, I thought about water and oxygen being the identity matter's consciousness's movement around biology (Mason Dertry here has bridged the water/oxygen alliance to our pact, the Dertry/Thomas pact), and what follows, is the algebra physics's spiritual resuscitation via the Dertry/Thomas pact.

Algebra physics:
its observer, is or can be the gravity as story creator through the interplay of theology's story creation via publication (a current producer, of nationalism overthrowing from its Kristy Swanson-Buffy Summers forest gravitation to Thomas Heath the publication manifestation of bias through sane centralisation - the sane centralisation idea being a production of perhaps daylight's as visual as means to access application of insanity using analysis).

The forest, of Kristy Swanson's Summers' nationalism (with Gellar's Summers being interested); it is an isolation principle, of the assembly democracy theme of magic society sociologies, which can be a sane rival through identity matter reality's equal and harmonious judgement, of the Dertry/Thomas oxygen/water pact (full of its exemption from urban to forest meta, specifically of the denotation of the meta being a suspension line secret of left-wing transcendence's news media schematics

For Robbie Coltrane
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:30 am The clock will stop ticking when there is nothing alive.
Unless you are considering the universe 'alive' while there remains energy, and the clock is a metaphor! I wonder at what point in spacetime there will no longer be enough energy to power electromagnetism, at that point I would agree.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:28 am
Belinda wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:30 am The clock will stop ticking when there is nothing alive.
Unless you are considering the universe 'alive' while there remains energy, and the clock is a metaphor! I wonder at what point in spacetime there will no longer be enough energy to power electromagnetism, at that point I would agree.
But only living things can garner meanings from clocks.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:58 pm
..ok so 'clock' in your account was clearly no metaphor.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:06 pm

Clocks measure duration. That's the definition of clock. It's a broad definition that includes how long it takes before I have been awake so long that I am sleepy again, duration of a woman's pregnancy, an egg timer, a clockwork clock, the movement of a constellation, and an electronic clock
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Belinda wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:13 pm

Clocks measure duration. That's the definition of clock. It's a broad definition that includes how long it takes before I have been awake so long that I am sleepy again, duration of a woman's pregnancy, an egg timer, a clockwork clock, the movement of a constellation, and an electronic clock
So, you are literally meaning a clock. Thanks for the explanation though, i had no idea otherwise wot a clock does.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

attofishpi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:48 pm
Belinda wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:13 pm

So, you are literally meaning a clock. Thanks for the explanation though, i had no idea otherwise wot a clock does.
Before people had more precise measuring tools there were e.g. a week's walk away, or e.g. from daybreak to sunset. Regular events , which were sometimes spatial, were used for measuring durations.

It may be claimed that time be defined as that which can be measured by clocks. But this is to claim time is the same as duration. I puzzle to know what it is about time that makes it more than mere measurement of duration.
popeye1945

Post by popeye1945 »

Time is a meaning and thus consciousness dependent even duration is consciousness dependent for both must be experienced and experience is knowledge/meaning.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

popeye1945 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:10 pm Time is a meaning and thus consciousness dependent even duration is consciousness dependent for both must be experienced and experience is knowledge/meaning.
Yes and so be it. We must deal with social reality and social reality seems to be a fixture.