Those Who Justify Genocide

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Those Who Justify Genocide

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:12 am
Averroes wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 pm
Sculptor wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:46 pm the Nakba – the “calamity,” as the Palestinians refer to the mass emigration of Arabs from the country during the 1948 war
Thank you for the reference to that document. Please, allow me to share the following with you in return. You might be interested to know that there is a YouTube video of a regretful Israeli soldier of that period who participated in the 1948 massacre of the Palestinians and his testimony corroborates the description in the article you dug up. The name of the soldier is Amnon Neumann and the following is an except of what he said in the video:
Amnon Neumann (regretful Israeli oppressor) wrote:
The first time I entered Kaukawba and Burayr, I had never seen such poverty, there was nothing there. No furniture or anything, there were shelves made of straw and mud. The houses were made of mud and straw. It was a horrible thing. The only thing that happened to them was the 1948 tragedy of the Nakba. Because we did not come to take their taxes, but we came to seize the land from foreigners. That was the basis of our thinking. To inherit the land. And we inherited the land and whoever inherits the land oust the others. This is the reason we did not return them. This happened everywhere. In the south as well as the north, everywhere. This is the most important point. The land was not empty as I was told as a child. As children we were told all sorts of stories. The land was never empty. I know this because I lived with Arabs, I know it was not empty. At that time I did not see anything wrong with what we were doing. I was brought up with it like every one was brought up. And I fulfilled my duty with loyalty. If I was told to do things that I do not want to mention, I did them with no doubts at all. Now, it is already fifty sixty years that I am filled with regrets.

(...)We shot our guns and they fled to Gaza. We surrounded them from all directions, shot in the air or at them, and they ran away. They had nothing to defend. They knew they had to go to Gaza. And they knew the directions better than we did.

(…) In the last day of the truce, we were told the Egyptians brought to Kaufaha and Muharaka 20mm canons and that tomorrow they will activate them and that we need to destroy these villages. And we went there and the men fled, it was customary. The men were running before, leaving the women and children and then we would expell them. And this is how it went in Kaufaha. We surrounded the village and started shooting in the air and everyone started screaming, and we drove them out. Women and children went to Gaza. (...) We did not enter the villages to stay there, but to expel them. By the morning there was nobody there. We burnt their houses with hay roofs. The only village that I mentioned before, Huj that remained intact (...) ...they were expelled together with the Arabs of Ashkelon. Because in 1951, Moshe Dayan, IDF's General Chief of Staff, decided to expel the 2000 remaining Arabs of Ashkelon. And he expelled them to Gaza, together with the people of Huj. These were peaceful and quiet villagers. They deserved to remain on their lands as they did 5000 years before.
Here is the link to the full interview if you are interested: https://youtu.be/KS4OXOom_vk

There are many photos of the Nakba depicting the great exodus of the Palestinian people fleeing from the Israeli oppressors. In case you or anyone else might be interested, I have selected some below to post here. According to the reference you provided, Israel wants to hide these. So let us show them here!

You have seen the picture of rabbis allegedly buying land which was shared by another member. And this was a very interesting picture actually. The most important element of that picture to consider is not the picture itself but the date, ie 1920! At that time the Jews and Muslims in Palestine were living peacefully together as they had been living for hundreds of years before and throughout the lands under Muslim administration. Rabbi David Weiss talks eloquently on that subject. Among the many Youtube videos of him, I selected the following one to show you, if you be interested of course: https://youtu.be/vqBJTBIUtM8
Israel is a terrorist state.
Let's not forget the bombing of the King David Hotel, (killing 91 people of various nationalities) and numerous killings by the likes of Moshe Dyan (later to be PM id Israel). Despite Britain's stated intention of founding a state for Jews at the time, they struck directly at the Mandatory Authority founded by the League of Nations.
Since that time Israel continues to flout UN resolutions.
You are [redacted]
'Terrorist state'. What does that mean? The UK is a 'terrorist state. The US is a 'terrorist state'. Australia is a 'terrorist state'.

[Edited by iMod]
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

dorothea wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:18 am Those who think Islamic preachers cannot sink lower than they already have should read what is taught about sex with newborn babies.
Sex with newborn babies is utterly prohibited in Islam. The link to the Shiite material that was provided is not representative of the majority of Muslims in the world. About 85 % of the Muslims in the world identify themselves as Sunni Muslims and thus these opinions (and many others) of the so-called Shiite “ayatollahs” are rejected as deviant by the overwhelming majority of Muslims. I am aware of these deviant Shiite practices and indeed it is abhorrent and unislamic. They remind me of the abhorrent Catholic Popes like Julius III who was openly a pedophile with a 13 year old boy and so many others like Pope Paul II who is said to have died while being sodomized by his young male page. As an aside, there is a recent book “In the Closet of the Vatican” that talks about the pedophilia, sex with prostitutes, sex orgies and drug parties being held in the 21st century behind the closed doors of the Vatican! I am not making this up, see for yourself, here is a review by The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/ ... tel-review

Anyway, I am sorry that you were so easily fooled. Many ignorant non-Muslims fall for these kind of traps. You are very fortunate to have met me on the forum and allowed me to dispel your ignorance and gullibility on the subject and on other matters relating to the facts concerning the terrorist, apartheid and rogue state of Israel. But I do recommend that you study more seriously the facts so as not to be fooled so easily in the future. Aquinas is outdated! Aquinas would be completely submerged by the level of intellectual sophistication that we have reached. Didn’t he believed that the earth was stationary and at the center of the universe, gullibly parroting Aristotle even in his many mistakes? Anyway, to complicate matters for Aquinas, these mistakes were reinforced and confirmed by his corrupt Bible. And when someone in the person of Galileo came to rectify the blunders of Aquinas , the Catholic Church sentenced Galileo to death! The Catholic Church has had (and still has) a reputation throughout history of being antagonist to science and reason. Don’t you agree? No wonder it is in decline.

I sometimes wonder how someone who allegedly spent so much time thinking and writing, was still holding on to that utter nonsense of the doctrine of the trinity?! The answer I think perhaps lies in the fact that Aquinas (who was in his time nicknamed the “dumb ox” btw) was more of a gullible parrot that an independent thinker. What made matters worse and made me completely lose respect for him and his word salad known as the Summa Theologiae, was that even though he did realize that the trinity was nonsensical (i.e. against natural reason according to him) but yet he still held to that nonsense! This is to me is the most idiotic thing, and Aquinas labored hard but in vain to try to justify that nonsense. Don’t you find the trinity to be utterly nonsensical as well? In stark contrast to Aquinas, Newton who was an exceptional genius and an original thinker (contrary to Aquinas), rightly came to the conclusion that the trinity was not only nonsensical but more importantly without any basis whatsoever in the scriptures. So, Newton correctly rejected the trinity as any respectable thinker can legitimately be expected to do. Anyway, Aquinas is dead now and his legacy in agony. Thank you for reading.
Averroes

Post by Averroes »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:12 am Israel is a terrorist state.
Let's not forget the bombing of the King David Hotel, (killing 91 people of various nationalities) and numerous killings by the likes of Moshe Dyan (later to be PM id Israel). Despite Britain's stated intention of founding a state for Jews at the time, they struck directly at the Mandatory Authority founded by the League of Nations.
I completely agree with you, indeed Israel is a terrorist state and a racist state as well much like the USA who continues to support it. With the exception of a few intoxicated and half-witted persons, few people will disagree with this nowadays as more and more people are better informed on the issue; which is making the Zionist propaganda much less effective than before.

As I had mentioned in a previous post, many countries and people around the world have decided to endorse the BDS movement to support the Palestinian people in their struggle against the genocidal and apartheid Israeli occupying forces. I already mentioned Ireland, and Oslo the capital of Norway has also joined the movement .

You might be interested to know, if you don't already, that the UN is also indirectly supporting the BDS movement. At the beginning of this year, the UN Human Rights Office issued a report on 112 business enterprises involved in certain activities relating to Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestine Territory. This report has been delayed for three years due to pressure from Israel who had previously vowed that this report will never see the light of the day! As you might expect this has infuriated Israel when it finally came out this year. For your general knowledge, if you are interested, here is the link to the report and in section VI you will find the list of the 112 companies: https://undocs.org/en/A/HRC/43/71

To support this worldwide initiative, on an individual level I participate in the boycott of Israel as well by not buying their products. I got a detailed list of products to boycott from the following site: https://www.ipsc.ie/campaigns/consumer-boycott
Last edited by Averroes on Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Averroes wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:20 am
I completely agree with you, indeed Israel is a terrorist state and a racist state as well much like the USA who continues to support it. With the exception of a few intoxicated and half-witted persons, few people will disagree with this nowadays as more and more people are better informed on the issue; which is making the Zionist propaganda much less effective than before.

As I had mentioned in a previous post, many countries and people around the world have decided to endorse the BDS movement to support the Palestinian people in their struggle against the genocidal and apartheid Israeli occupying forces. I already mentioned Ireland, and Oslo the capital of Norway has also joined the movement .

You might be interested to know, if you don't already, that the UN is also indirectly supporting the BDS movement. At the beginning of this year, the UN Human Rights Office issued a report on 112 business enterprises involved in certain activities relating to Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestine Territory. This report has been delayed for three years due to pressure from Israel who had previously vowed that this report will never see the light of the day! As you might expect this has infuriated Israel when it finally came out this year. For your general knowledge, if you are interested, here is the link to the report and in section VI you will find the list of the 112 companies: https://undocs.org/en/A/HRC/43/71

To support this worldwide initiative, on an individual level I participate in the boycott of Israel as well by not buying their products. I got a detailed list of products to boycott from the following site: https://www.ipsc.ie/campaigns/consumer-boycott
Another scapegoating pig.

Islam is the terrorist state. The principle pathology of Islam is to scapegoat their own crimes/nature onto others,
as "believing" Muslims are wholly incapable of accounting for their own actions (same as Adam: original sin) thus
what Muslims constantly blame "Jews" for is actually (revealing of) what Muslims are themselves guilty of.
This is the same degenerative mental illness the male central figure idol of Islam Muhammad had:
could not account for his own actions (even A'isha knew it), thus because Islam is based solely on Muhammad,
they adopt/wield his own illnesses. These includes political warlordry, polygamy, pedophilia (rape) and genocide.
Muhammad/Islam establishes the global precedent(s) for all of these, and the world is not falling for Nazism a 3rd time
(we now formally have the root: Islam viz. the identity politics of 'believer vs. unbeliever').

Muslims are no longer going to be able to scapegoat their own crimes against humanity onto others, as
we have ~650 psychologists globally who have independently undertaken the task of looking at Islam
(ie. the pathological blaming/scapegoating) as it is indeed a mental illness that needs to be addressed
once and for all: blame and hate, hate and blame, always everyone else's fault, when in reality...
...Muslims are occupying Jerusalem, as the entire history of Islam is one massive lie.

All mosques constructed up until ~730CE (100 years after the death of the idol Muhammad) have qiblas
facing Petra in South Jordan, and not Mecca in Saudia Arabia. This means that the qibla was changed
after the death of Muhammad, and Muslims are bowing down in the wrong direction. It is just confirmation
that Muslims are as disoriented as can be: to worship a single book (like Jews) and dead pedophile warlord
(like pigs) who turned blaming Jews into a blood-spilling religion that pathologically blames, blames and blames
any/all others for their own stupidity. No Muslim can account for their own action (original sin) hence
their need/compulsion to employ fascism/slander/harassment/name-calling and have whoever speaks the truth
silenced as there are two things Muslims can not stand: the truth, and their own guilt, as the latter
comes with the former, given they are responsible for egregious crimes against humanity for which
they can not even look at themselves in the mirror, hence religiously pointing their fingers at others.

We're just waiting for the House of Islam to be more upfront about their attempting to introduce Islam
as a 'solution' to all of the same problems they have themselves created, yet blame, blame and blame others for.

If/when problem militarily believes itself to be a solution, this generates perpetual suffering/death, as
the 'believer vs. unbeliever' division has now claimed the lives of hundreds of millions and Muslims
can not account for their own actions: they can only pathologically blame, blame and blame others
therefor a comprehensive solution was/is needed, and will be employed later this year.

Expect massive amounts of whining and squealing: the real "pigs" (ie. "Jews") are not going to like it.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Philosophy Now wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 pm Michael McManus asks what remains of morality in the face of genocide.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/138/Th ... y_Genocide
I'm curious if genocide is worse than any other kind of mass killing or murder? Why is genocide considered the penultimate evil--so evil that it brings us to the point of questioning whether human beings are moral beings at all? Why not mass murder in general such as what happens in any and all wars? Is it because "ordinary" murder is too "ordinary" and common a phenomenon that we've grown accustomed to it? Is it not equally wrong when innocent lives are taken unjustly regardless of whether it's genocide or whatever else? But yes, there is something about the word "genocide" that seems to invoke the greatest revulsion imaginable from many of us. Perhaps rightly so, but why?
dorothea

Post by dorothea »

Interesting question you put. From a Utilitarian Ethical point of view we would be concerned only about numbers, so Marx/Mao/Lenin/Stalin/PolPot would be the first to come to mind as perpetrators of great evil. Instead we think of Hitler (6 million or 60 million if you count all the WW2 dead vs maybe 100 million through communism) and the Rwandan genocide of Tutsis (800k?).

One reason might be that your 'race' or what is typed as such is something you can't escape, whereas your politics or whatever is choosable. Theoretically you could align with the Communist apparatus and save yourself?
Another reason might be that genocides are cold-blooded. The Holocaust started in a time of peace when there was no war and no threat and in a country that had given the world so much in terms of culture - great composers, Goethe, science and so on. That would apply to the Turkish Muslim
massacres of Armenian Christians too - which continued after WW1 was over. That is largely forgotten. As Hitler said, Who remembers the Armenians? he also said, of the various allies from what he regarded as lower races, I trust only the Muslims. Maybe Trukey being a backward state at the time gets it off the hook, whereas higher standards are expected of germany.

Have to think about it. Your thoughts?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:51 pm
Averroes wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:20 am

Another scapegoating pig.

Islam is the terrorist state.....
God help your brain.
"Islam" is not a state.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

dorothea wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:58 pm Interesting question you put. From a Utilitarian Ethical point of view we would be concerned only about numbers, so Marx/Mao/Lenin/Stalin/PolPot would be the first to come to mind as perpetrators of great evil. Instead we think of Hitler (6 million or 60 million if you count all the WW2 dead vs maybe 100 million through communism) and the Rwandan genocide of Tutsis (800k?).

One reason might be that your 'race' or what is typed as such is something you can't escape, whereas your politics or whatever is choosable. Theoretically you could align with the Communist apparatus and save yourself?
Another reason might be that genocides are cold-blooded. The Holocaust started in a time of peace when there was no war and no threat and in a country that had given the world so much in terms of culture - great composers, Goethe, science and so on. That would apply to the Turkish Muslim
massacres of Armenian Christians too - which continued after WW1 was over. That is largely forgotten. As Hitler said, Who remembers the Armenians? he also said, of the various allies from what he regarded as lower races, I trust only the Muslims. Maybe Trukey being a backward state at the time gets it off the hook, whereas higher standards are expected of germany.

Have to think about it. Your thoughts?
Well, you bring up some good points. I have to think more about it as well.
Peruser

Post by Peruser »

There are a number of deficiencies that confirm Mr. McManus’s astonishing ignorance.

The first is his distorted description of the Polish antidefamation law. He states: “It is therefore a tragedy that Poland briefly brought in penalties for anyone speaking of Polish complicity in the Holocaust, for complicity there was.” For Mr. McManus’s information, the law made it a crime to publicly attribute to the Polish Nation or the Polish State responsibility or co-responsibility for the Nazi crimes committed by the German Third Reich. It is historical fact neither committed these crimes. Initially, this was a criminal offense, just as publicly stating that Hitler did not try to destroy European Jewry was a criminal offense under the Holocaust denial laws in Poland, Israel, and other European countries. The law does not apply to academic research, artistic activities, or statements about individuals. The law was later amended by removing the criminal penalty. Contrary to McManus’s claim, the law did not “penalize anyone speaking of Polish complicity in the Holocaust”.

Second, it’s obvious McManus has not read Christopher Browning’s book, “Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland”. McManus states: “They [Battalion 101 Germans] were assisted in their work by Polish informers who often plundered the vacated property.” Browning realizes that Poles denounced or killed Jews for justifiable reasons. He writes, “Many other Poles volunteered information about Jews in the woods who had stolen food from nearby fields, farms, and villages in their desperate attempt to stay alive.” (p. 126). Because the German occupation policies had confiscated livestock and crops as well as reduced the food rations of Poles to near-starvation levels, they faced a “desperate attempt to stay alive.”

Third, McManus states: “The members of the Polish death squads, brought up in a Catholic country, ought to have had the same commitments.” This is an outrageous and defamatory lie. There were no “Polish death squads”. Out of a potential pool of about 28 million ethnic Poles, the Germans found so few Poles willing to kill Jews that they were forced to turn to other eastern European nationalities and to bring them on German-occupied Polish soil. Browning plainly writes, “Unable to satisfy his manpower needs out of local resources, [Odilo] Globocnik prevailed upon [Heinrich] Himmler to recruit non-Polish auxiliaries from the Soviet border regions. The key person on Globocnik’s Operation Reinhardt staff for this task was Karl Streibel. He and his men visited the POW camps and recruited Ukrainian, Latvian, and Lithuanian `volunteers’ (Hilfswillige, or HIWIs) …” (p. 52). Also note that: “…large units of murderous auxiliaries–the notorious HIWIS–were not recruited from the Polish population…” (p. 158). McManus is unaware that there were such “death squads” in the militias Hungary’s Arrow Cross, Croatia’s Ustase, Romania’s Iron Guard, Holland’s Henneicke Column, and the Ukrainian and Baltic members of the Germans’ Trawniki and Hiwi auxiliaries; however, this was not the case in German-occupied Poland.

As for “complicity in the Holocaust” McManus would do well to read the history. This indictment directly applies to the Polish Jewish leadership in German-occupied Poland. Immediately after attacking Poland, the Germans began murdering tens of thousands of the Polish elite as the first step in annihilating Poles under Hitler’s Lebensraum program. At the same time, the Germans formed Jewish Councils to administer the ghettos into which Polish Jews went to reside. The Jewish Councils ceased all forms of contact with Polish authorities and negotiated the conditions of collaboration for Jewish governance of the ghettos. The Jewish Councils gathered up Jews from small towns and concentrated them in the ghettos of the larger cities. They kept ghetto Jews convinced they were being deported to work in German-designated areas in the East. They then directed the Jewish Ghetto Police to forcibly round up ghetto Jews and load them onto the trains destined for the death camps. As Raul Hilberg and Hannah Arendt have correctly asked, rather than delivering hundreds of thousands of their own to their German executioners, why didn’t they resist and make the Germans do their own dirty work.

This indictment also applies to the collaborationist governments of Vichy France’s Petain, Hungary’s Horthy, Croatia’s Pavelic, Tiso’s Slovakia, Norway’s Quisling, Belgium’s Degrelle, and Holland’s Mussert. It also applies to Petain’s police forces in Vichy France as well as the militias of Hungary’s Arrow Cross, Croatia’s Ustase, Romania’s Iron Guard, Holland’s Henneicke Column, and the Ukrainian and Baltic members of the Germans’ Trawniki and Hiwi auxiliaries. It further applies to the countries that formed Waffen SS units and operated under German command. These included Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Latvia, Hungary, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Italy, France, Holland, Albania, Ukraine, and Croatia. These units enabled Hitler to prolong the war and continue operating his racist murder machine.

Finally, McManus is apparently unaware that no Polish collaborationist government was established to direct the round-up and deportation of Polish Jews, no Polish militias were formed to round up and murder Polish Jews, and no Polish SS units were created. McManus also is unaware that two Polish institutions were critically instrumental in rescuing Jews. The first, Żegota, was the only government organization in the German-occupied countries established to rescue Jews. The second was the Catholic Church, which rescued Jewish children on a massive scale by hiding them in convents, orphanages, and rectories. No German-occupied country had such an organizational infrastructure that aided tens of thousands of Jews.
dorothea

Post by dorothea »

Perhaps you didn't see the TV documentary that took a survivor back to his former home in a Polish village. The residents shut their doors on him and the occupant of his home who had taken the house after the family were driven out refused to be seen. After the TV crew had left they heard that the survivor's home was stripped of its floors and plaster work in a search for what the occupant assumed was hidden Jewish gold that the survivor had returned for. As you say, there was outstanding Polish heroism and less cooperation with nazis than in other neighbouring states but not all Polish hands were clean. Poland was and remains heavily anti-Semitic as you perfectly well know. I was at catholic school myself with several Polish friends and until meeting them I had no idea of anything remarkable about Jews. but they all were openly abusive and boasted of taunting Jews in the Jewish part of the city where the school was located. The article stresses in its first paragraph the heroism of numberless Polish people. Not everyone can be a hero though.

This from The Atlantic refutes your claims entirely.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ps/552455/
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:38 pm God help your brain.
"Islam" is not a state.
Projecting again?

Islam divides humanity into two "Houses":

Dar al-Islam - House of Islam ie. "believers"
Dar al-Harb - House of War ie. "unbelievers"

"US vs. THEM!"
"Believer vs. Unbeliever"

The default 'state' of any/all non-Muslim territory is of WAR, WAR and more WAR.
They (and morons like you) will POINT FINGERS AT OTHERS because no Muslim
can account for their own actions and/or 'state' of being. It is always someone else's fault.

The Muslims are (incognito) the real book-worshiping " Jews "
and Islam is the global root of Nazism/fascism/socialism.
They pathologically scapegoat/blame whoever they hate
for what they are themselves guilty of (the mental illness of Islam)
the same is the original sin of Adam (blame in both hands).
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:39 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:38 pm God help your brain.
"Islam" is not a state.
Islam divides humanity into two "Houses":

Dar al-Islam - House of Islam ie. "believers"
Dar al-Harb - House of War ie. "unbelievers"

"US vs. THEM!"
"Believer vs. Unbeliever"
FFS
To return to the issue at hand.
You called Islam "the terrorist state".
And by that you suggest that because a Muslim is a terrorist, then Islam is "the terrorist state".

Since there are Christian, and Jewish terrorists - then by your logic we may conclude that Christendom is also a terrorist state, and that would, presumably make Israel a terrorist state.
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm FFS
And by that you suggest that because a Muslim is a terrorist, then Islam is "the terrorist state".
I suggest not that because a Muslim is a terrorist, then Islam is "the terrorist state".
It is the other way around: because Islam is "a terrorist state" a Muslim is inclined to terrorism.

Islam is certainly a terrorist state: Muhammad employed terrorism "I am made victorious with terror"
and Islam utilizes/employs (the idol of) Muhammad as a/the basis of the state: to emulate Muhammad.
Muhammad said this/that, Muhammad did this/that, here is his "sunnah" and he is the most exemplary model
for all of humanity for all of time. Yes: Muslims are the most egregious idol worshipers on the face of this planet.
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm Since there are Christian, and Jewish terrorists - then by your logic we may conclude that Christendom is also a terrorist state, and that would, presumably make Israel a terrorist state.
Both Jesus and Muhammad are male central figure "mercy upon mankind" idols worshiped by idol worshipers.
Both Christianity and Islam have bloody histories, however Christianity "evolved". Islam did not, and can not
because Muhammad is the ceiling: Islam state-sanctions polygamy/pedophilia/terrorism/genocide because
that is Muhammad, the 'idol' of Islam. Like idol, like idol worshiper, hence the House of Islam's need to
silence/suppress/slander/harass/abuse/threaten etc. Everything they scapegoat onto the " Jews " is
of their own nature viz. 'the accused is the accused' is the Mark of Cain, and Islam is a marked House.
It is their religion: blame Jews, blame Christians, blame atheists, blame the U.S., blame Trump etc.
The entire mental illness sweeping the planet is of Islamic origin - the real book-worshiping Jews.

Worshiping a single book is what makes the Jew.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

nothing wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:35 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm FFS
I suggest not that because a Muslim is a terrorist, then Islam is "the terrorist state".
It is the other way around: because Islam is "a terrorist state" a Muslim is inclined to terrorism.
Worse still.
Nothing is what you have between your ears

Islam is certainly a terrorist state: Muhammad employed terrorism "I am made victorious with terror"
and Islam utilizes/employs (the idol of) Muhammad as a/the basis of the state: to emulate Muhammad.
Muhammad said this/that, Muhammad did this/that, here is his "sunnah" and he is the most exemplary model
for all of humanity for all of time. Yes: Muslims are the most egregious idol worshipers on the face of this planet.
Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:55 pm Since there are Christian, and Jewish terrorists - then by your logic we may conclude that Christendom is also a terrorist state, and that would, presumably make Israel a terrorist state.
Both Jesus and Muhammad are male central figure "mercy upon mankind" idols worshiped by idol worshipers.
Both Christianity and Islam have bloody histories, however Christianity "evolved". Islam did not, and can not
because Muhammad is the ceiling: Islam state-sanctions polygamy/pedophilia/terrorism/genocide because
that is Muhammad, the 'idol' of Islam. Like idol, like idol worshiper, hence the House of Islam's need to
silence/suppress/slander/harass/abuse/threaten etc. Everything they scapegoat onto the " Jews " is
of their own nature viz. 'the accused is the accused' is the Mark of Cain, and Islam is a marked House.
It is their religion: blame Jews, blame Christians, blame atheists, blame the U.S., blame Trump etc.
The entire mental illness sweeping the planet is of Islamic origin - the real book-worshiping Jews.

Worshiping a single book is what makes the Jew.
Nothing to see here
nothing

Post by nothing »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:10 pm Worse still.
Nothing is what you have between your ears
You're drawing from your own nature again.
It is what "tiller of the soil" means (ie. Cain).

The pathology is rooted in accusing others of what they are themselves guilty of
such to satisfy the condition 'the accuser is the accused' which applies here.