What’s The Most Important Question, and Why?

Discussion of articles that appear in the magazine.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker

Re: What’s The Most Important Question, and Why?

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:33 pm You seek, so you think others seek.
*shrug* I am going to create truth.I like the idea of Artificial Intelligence.

All you seem to know is seekers and non-seekers. I am not either.

There be explorers and creators.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Have you posted on these forums under another name?
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:09 pm Have you posted on these forums under another name?
No.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Nick_A wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:22 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:12 pm It all has to fit.
Why? It has been resolved with the simple "yo momma sucks." K I S S. Keep it simple stupid. Anything else is too disruptive, biased, elitist and insulting to consider.

Peace be to all.
1. disruptive? yes. but that's not a sin. Socrates and Simon Weir both were disruptive. Jesus too.
2. biassed? no. bias means opinion defended without good reason. I.e. racism. Opinion, when reasonable is not biassed, even when vehemently defended.
3. elitist? I learned a long time ago that "elitist" is a word only stupid people use for people who do intelligent things which the stupid can't understand. Could this be your secret, Nick_A? That you are too stupid to understand Socrates, Simon Weir and whatever we say, and what you don't understand can't possibly count as an argument against you, because you have no concept what we talk about?

I see no other reason why you'd call "it all has to fit" elitist.

4. Insulting???? "It all has to fit" is not insulting at all to consider. "Fuck your own whore mother in the mouth"(*), however, is insulting to consider. Why the two are comparable for you can only be explained by your being stupid, I'm afraid.

(*) The quoted insult is not directed at you; it is used for illustration purposes alone to show what actually is an insulting statement.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

-1- wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:31 am 2. biassed? no. bias means opinion defended without good reason. I.e. racism. Opinion, when reasonable is not biassed, even when vehemently defended.
In statistical mechanics bias is isomorphic to choice. By deconstruction - what is a "good reason"?

What is a good reason to dislike strawberry icecream?
What is a good reason to dislike black people?