Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

roydop

Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by roydop »

Human consciousness is under the spell of a cult leader. All of it. You, me (not so much) EVERYONE, especially the English speaking folk, are in a collective state of delusion/programming, due to the meaning of the language that constitutes the fundamental model of reality presented/described by "anything", "something", "Everything" and "Nothing". The "thing"/"nothing" model is incomplete and incorrect.

The following two videos follows the rabbit hole of the definitions of "thing" and "nothing" (represented mathematically as "1" and "0") to reveal the method in which the spell is cast. The theory then provides a correct Fundamental Model of Reality that FIXES EVERYTHING.

People, sincerely,

Watch the two parts of this video with as much focus and objectivity as you possibly can. Watch them until you understand what every single sentence is saying. This is it. This is the end of materialism and the dawn of a new model and mode of investigation.

I feel as though the level of cynicism, along with the inability to discern different levels of communication/degrees of truth, will have this passed over by pretty much everyone who has read thus far.

But I can't help it. Truth must be presented and delusion dispelled. Study only this now. Dig into this. This is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvLKIv0uaQ4
iambiguous

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by iambiguous »

I'm sorry, but watching the part one video, I was reminded of Alan Sokal. If you know what I mean.

What on earth "for all practical purposes" does that which is noted regarding nothing, something, anything or everything in the video have to do with the world we live and interact with others in?

In particular, relating to that which is of most importance to me: How ought one to live morally in a world teeming with both conflicting goods and a ceaseless profusion of contingency, chance and change?

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:30 pm

The following two videos follows the rabbit hole of the definitions of "thing" and "nothing" (represented mathematically as "1" and "0") to reveal the method in which the spell is cast.
Thanks for the videos. Very good verbal demonstration of how one can explain in an illusory sense what is unexplainable.

Anthony Liccione — 'Without the sun, there is no shadow; without the Son, there is only shadow.'

The sun that cast no shadow is the castor of all shadows.

Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Evil deeds cast long shadows, but if we keep our faces to the light, these shadows will fall behind, not before us.

roydop

Post by roydop »

Thank you.

Of course in this den of delusion the theory that destroys materialism and presents a Fundamental Model of Reality that fixes it's obvious incorrectness, will go unrecognized.

Philosophy is delusion.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:23 pm Thank you.

Of course in this den of delusion the theory that destroys materialism and presents a Fundamental Model of Reality that fixes it's obvious incorrectness, will go unrecognized.

Philosophy is delusion.
I agree.

Because what philosophy is looking for can only appear as a theory about that which is theory-less, without theory, but at the same time allowing for all theories to come and go without latching onto any of them.

Or something like that. :D
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

iambiguous wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:48 pm I'm sorry, but watching the part one video, I was reminded of Alan Sokal. If you know what I mean.

What on earth "for all practical purposes" does that which is noted regarding nothing, something, anything or everything in the video have to do with the world we live and interact with others in?

In particular, relating to that which is of most importance to me: How ought one to live morally in a world teeming with both conflicting goods and a ceaseless profusion of contingency, chance and change?

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
It has to do with everything in the world in which we live and have our being, because it changes everything you have ever believed about what you think is in conflict here. These videos might just save your life. When the mind is silent, there is just Oneness, not ''me and the Spirit'', ''me and the body'', ''me and they'', but just Oneness. But you have to be willing to die to save your life. Language is a duality, it's a belief. Whereas the source of all language is Silence which is the truth.

roydop

Post by roydop »

iambiguous wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:48 pm I'm sorry, but watching the part one video, I was reminded of Alan Sokal. If you know what I mean.

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
That's like saying you don't see the connection between gravity and the process of walking. Obviously language and the associated meanings of the words everyone uses is exactly what runs the world view and operation of society.

The theory/model presented shows very clearly how materialism is baked into the English language, and that it's a self-referential, convoluted mess that has no basis in our experienced reality. It then presents an adapted model that FIXES THE WHOLE MESS.

You simply don't want to understand. You are one of the cult followers and the deprogramming isn't getting in.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

roydop wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:09 pm
You simply don't want to understand. You are one of the cult followers and the deprogramming isn't getting in.
Actually, you are the one displaying the typical characteristics of a cult follower, if you don't mind my saying.
Last edited by Harbal on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:16 pm
Actually, you are the one displaying the typical characteristics of a cult follower, if you don't mind me saying.
No he is not...there is no thing following you but your own shadow. When you come face to face with the source of your shadow, you never see it, because it will always be behind you out of sight, in other words, of no significance, because no one has got eyes in the back of their head. A Shadow's reality lives only in shadow land, which has no reality. Only when shadows try to outshine their source do they become a metaphorical cult mentality.

When ever you think you are a follower, that is the cult mentality, but in reality, you have never followed any other thing in your life, nor has any other thing followed you.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:23 pm

Actually, you are the one displaying the typical characteristics of a cult follower, if you don't mind my saying.
No he is not...
I very much think he is.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:27 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:23 pm

No he is not...
I very much think he is.
Who's thinking.

Think not about things like that else up pops your answer.
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
It has to do with everything in the world in which we live and have our being, because it changes everything you have ever believed about what you think is in conflict here. These videos might just save your life. When the mind is silent, there is just Oneness, not ''me and the Spirit'', ''me and the body'', ''me and they'', but just Oneness. But you have to be willing to die to save your life. Language is a duality, it's a belief. Whereas the source of all language is Silence which is the truth.
From my frame of mind this is just another "general description intellectual contraption", the truth of which is predicated entirely on words defining and defending other words. In other words, connecting no dots between the words and the world we live in.

But, okay, cite some particular examples from your own life where everything was changed in regard to a moral/political/spiritual conflict you had with others. Given the argument from the part one video.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

iambiguous wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
From my frame of mind this is just another "general description intellectual contraption", the truth of which is predicated entirely on words defining and defending other words. In other words, connecting no dots between the words and the world we live in.

But, okay, cite some particular examples from your own life where everything was changed in regard to a moral/political/spiritual conflict you had with others. Given the argument from the part one video.
Everything changed for me personally....what changed...I died, that's what changed.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:35 pm
Harbal wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:27 pm
I very much think he is.
Who's thinking.
Don't start that game. :P
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

Not a thing? Nothing?

Then never mind.
That's like saying you don't see the connection between gravity and the process of walking. Obviously language and the associated meanings of the words everyone uses is exactly what runs the world view and operation of society.

The theory/model presented shows very clearly how materialism is baked into the English language, and that it's a self-referential, convoluted mess that has no basis in our experienced reality. It then presents an adapted model that FIXES THE WHOLE MESS.

Same thing: