Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:34 am
Belinda wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 am Most people, DAM, blot their copy books sooner or later. Your non dualist is other worldly but you must eat like everyone else.
I Do.

Will you marry me. I cannot live without you, without you there is no me. You are stuck with me. No matter how much you try to get rid of me. :lol:

What God aka YOU Has Put Together Let No Man aka YOU Put Asunder
So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
Therefore what God aka YOU has joined together, let no one separate.

The old myth explains how 'once upon a time' the man and woman were joined together with the Absolute where there is no dualism. But they 'ate ' the fruit of reason and lost the knowledge of absolute wholeness.
Beautiful.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 pm
The disciple is backtracking faster than Brandon after his speech from hell.
Thank God ...OUR life is a just a Replay then. :shock:

Where we backpackers get to replay the game, by lugging our back-packs back-along the tracks in endless loops thinking we are getting somewhere, when in reality, we are getting nowhere.

I mean, how would we know we've ever made a mistake and gone down the wrong track? if we were unable to lug our sorry Arse holes back down the back track track, a revisit may be just be the only track worth taking. :roll:

If your going to put your big block-head out-there, then your asking to have tomatoes thrown at you. Drawing Attention to your REAL self is not always a good idea.

I personally, prefer the real world...the real place that does not seek to draw attention to itself. Have you ever noticed lately, that a tree, never complains or minds, when a dog cocks it's hind leg, and just pees all over the trees bark. :arrow:

Woof Woof! :lol:

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Why bother stretching yourself out of your natural shape ?

"To stretch oneself too thin" means to be attempting something beyond one's capacities. For instance, if you've taken on too much work you have "stretched yourself too thin." I suppose the image is of a sheet of rubber that is stretched too tightly and so can't do its job anymore. Not even to tear.

I am in love with the shape of you, your natural shape..be it ugly or beautiful, it's all you.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:32 am Image

Why bother stretching yourself out of your natural shape ?

"To stretch oneself too thin" means to be attempting something beyond one's capacities. For instance, if you've taken on too much work you have "stretched yourself too thin." I suppose the image is of a sheet of rubber that is stretched too tightly and so can't do its job anymore. Not even to tear.

I am in love with the shape of you, your natural shape..be it ugly or beautiful, it's all you.
How can you love my pain? Everyone is hurting some much more than others. Drug addiction is a sign that this is so, and drug addiction (for one thing) should be taken as a signal from hurting people that we need to make society better for them and stop the worst of their hurt at source.

Non dualism is true but social reality is 'where' we must live as beings in time. We are outcasts from non dualism in proportion as we fail to understand no man is an island.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:58 am
How can you love my pain? Everyone is hurting some much more than others. Drug addiction is a sign that this is so, and drug addiction (for one thing) should be taken as a signal from hurting people that we need to make society better for them and stop the worst of their hurt at source.

Non dualism is true but social reality is 'where' we must live as beings in time. We are outcasts from non dualism in proportion as we fail to understand no man is an island.
There is nothing wrong with your appearance, aka the shape of you, is what I meant. And yes, no one loves pain and everyone loves pleasure, but they are conjoined twins.

If there was something wrong with your appearance, and you knew it. Then you'd fix it, until it's right..

I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong. If I'd wanted to fix myself, I would, but I'm just not that fixated.

Concepts are fixed, but the mind is changable, it can change it's mind and be in two minds about itself any time it wants, or needs to, and then make adjustments as it sees fitting....the fitting room is open all day, everyday, it's there to suit and boot you up, to whatever suits you, and then you wear it.

There is nothing wrong with you. I hate nothing about you.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:39 am
Belinda wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:58 am

There is nothing wrong with your appearance, aka the shape of you, is what I meant. And yes, no one loves pain and everyone loves pleasure, but they are conjoined twins.

If there was something wrong with your appearance, and you knew it. Then you'd fix it, until it's right..

I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong. If I'd wanted to fix myself, I would, but I'm just not that fixated.

Concepts are fixed, but the mind is changable, it can change it's mind and be in two minds about itself any time it wants, or needs to, and then make adjustments as it sees fitting....the fitting room is open all day, everyday, it's there to suit and boot you up, to whatever suits you, and then you wear it.

There is nothing wrong with you. I hate nothing about you.
It's true, as you say " I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong" . But we don't live in Heaven and must struggle to do right in a relative world where right and wrong are evaluations not descriptions.

Nobody can live without a society and its laws. Pain and pleasure may be "conjoined twins" but the superior weight and aggression of the pain baby means the pleasure baby is deprived of its food and warmth.
Walker

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:34 pm
Walker wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 pm
henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:48 pm Uh oh. It appears Roy is losin' a disciple.
The disciple is backtracking faster than Brandon after his speech from hell.
Yep.
Add an “r” to teachery to get treachery. Add hyperactive energy to treachery to get guilt salve.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Weird! Englitch?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Indeed, but I hear someone else said the exact same thing millennia ago.