Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by Dontaskme »

Hey guys and gay girls...do you want to know the most outstanding approach to the explanation of life experience you've ever come across.

There is NO need for pastors, popes, gurus, Imams, churches, ashrams, PHILOSOPHERS, and the rest. No need for faith, nor hope, nor drug inducing mental states THAT make you look like a raving lunatic with a bad tic, or was it cramp. The world is 'It' and so are you, why strain yourself to experience 'It'.

THIS IS IT ...baby.

When we sit down to meditate we cling too much to outcomes. But meditation is actually an inner state that should be applied to any activity. Thich Nhat Hanh talks about it and he calls it mindful activities.

You can be mindful anytime of the day, while walking, eating, and working, and washing up, and looking after noisy bratty children.....Spiritual mediation practices are for fake do gooder fuckers.

So why don't you just wake the fuck up out of your fake self-induced comas and smell the real coffee.
roydop

Post by roydop »

Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:20 am
roydop wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:18 pm I don't care whether you understand it.

It matters not to me.

You choose not to engage in the practice that proves the theory and that is just fine.

Your life will unfold accordingly.
Will you explain 'your theory', in a step by step process, so then we could at least engage in 'that practice', to then SEE whether 'your theory' is right or not?

If no, then why not?
It's a one-step path

When you notice that attention is "outwardly" focused on thoughts or sensation, turn attention "inward" onto the attention itself.

Abide in/as thought free Awareness.

This is the direct path to true Self/Reality and the conclusion of all suffering. It is the way to Nirvana/Moksha/Heaven.

Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego (the illusory Self; thoughts) and will not even try to engage in the process. Few will try to find thought free Awareness but will find it too difficult and will quit immediately. Fewer still will take the practice up with as much vigor and determination as starting a new diet and workout routine, but Maya will work her way back in and they will fall in and out of practice, intermittently.

Perhaps 1 in 10000 will dedicate all of their energy into the practice. As often as they remember to and for as long as they are able to, they will incessantly come back to the space between thoughts. And that space will expand and so will the peace, Absolute (not dependent upon circumstances) Happiness and Perfect Contentment. These very few will come to realize Self and "win the game"/find conclusion of suffering.

The "most folk" crowd will continue to try to convince themselves that it's all nonsense, all the while falling deeper into delusion and suffering.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS THEORY IS CORRECT, YOU MUST ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE. It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am. And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm
This is the direct path to true Self/Reality and the conclusion of all suffering. It is the way to Nirvana/Moksha/Heaven.
Who are you to tell those who just want to stay at home that they should be travelling to these exotic sounding places. I prefer Yorkshire to Moksha.
Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego
But not to the extent that they let it persuade them to post videos on Youtube telling of their greatness.
The "most folk" crowd will continue to try to convince themselves that it's all nonsense
That takes far less effort than you seem to think.
It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am.
If I am still around in 22 years, I will be 89 years old, and will probably be sitting in a chair in a state of thoughtless awareness without having had to practice any techniques whatsoever.
And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
If life had a purpose, I'm sure the purpose wouldn't be something that humanity has been unaware of untill roydop finally brought it to their attention in 2022. :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

It's a one-step path

When you notice that attention is "outwardly" focused on thoughts or sensation, turn attention "inward" onto the attention itself.

Abide in/as thought free Awareness.

Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego (the illusory Self; thoughts) and will not even try to engage in the process. Few will try to find thought free Awareness but will find it too difficult and will quit immediately. Fewer still will take the practice up with as much vigor and determination as starting a new diet and workout routine, but Maya will work her way back in and they will fall in and out of practice, intermittently.

Perhaps 1 in 10000 will dedicate all of their energy into the practice. As often as they remember to and for as long as they are able to, they will incessantly come back to the space between thoughts. And that space will expand and so will the peace, Absolute (not dependent upon circumstances) Happiness and Perfect Contentment. These very few will come to realize Self and "win the game"/find conclusion of suffering.

The "most folk" crowd will continue to try to convince themselves that it's all nonsense, all the while falling deeper into delusion and suffering.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS THEORY IS CORRECT, YOU MUST ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE. It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am. And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
I must admit your repetitive ability to churn out the same old Bullshit...is astounding...but it don't impress me much. We get it, I liked the way you worded the ineffable. But once the penny drops there is no futher inquiry necessary, meditation is overrated.

There is nothing to win here, there is nothing to think you are winning at anything...We all go down on the same sinking ship, the captain included, game over, you lose...yes anyone can be comfortably numb and accept the discomforts and discontentments in life, that's not too difficult to do, and certainly doesn't require sitting in the lotus position for hours on end, just to understand that life is pretty much a shitshow, so we better just suck it up, else we end up in the nut-house.

And can you tell me why when you asked me to do you a favor - and I was happy to do so, but had no real understanding of what the favor was, and what I was supposed to do...and so replied to you thus....'' I’m not sure what you mean Roy, or what you are asking, I mean, I’m not familiar with this. Sorry, could you clarify....''

To which you then responded with this ....https://batgap.com/future-interviews/suggest-guest/

To which I responded with this.....''I've not even heard of what you are talking about Roy..I'm sorry for being a bit uncertain here....''

To which you relied ... ( Forget about it. ) ...you said this, when all you had to do was make clear for me, what I had to do.

Why did you say FORGET ABOUT IT....when all I was doing was trying to understand some favor you wanted me to do for you...it was a favor that I was very confused about...it was like you were sending me this flat-pack piece of furniture to build without instructions...as if you just took it for granted that I would know what to do....I'm like how the heck was I suposed to know what you meant...or what the heck you were talking about unless you actually explained to me properly exactly what the favor was supposed to be about...instead, you just wrote the whole idea off, as though you'd regretted asking me.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Uh oh. It appears Roy is losin' a disciple.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:48 pm Uh oh. It appears Roy is losin' a disciple.
I never was his whatever...I just liked the way he worded his ''Theory of Enlightenment''. Roy the person doesn't exist in my world.

I do not agree with having to practice for a state that is non-existent for humans. Life is already enlightened. Why, because it's free to be exactly how it is, in every moment, it is even free to be a serial killer, which is it...and that is the true definition of ENLIGHTENMENT.

We are all BUDDHA's not just the specially self-entitled artificially self-crafted fake ones.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:48 pm Uh oh. It appears Roy is losin' a disciple.
I think it's just someone being honest, henry.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:01 pm
If you say so.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:03 pm If you say so.
You don't have to agree; it's just the way it seems to me.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:07 pm
henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:03 pm If you say so.
You don't have to agree; it's just the way it seems to me.
I don't; okay.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

henry quirk wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:15 pm
I don't; okay.
Of course it's okay. I just wanted to register my opinion, not influence anyone else's.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Well, I knew exactly where I was/AM at the age of 4 years old...It was like a really big epipthany just dropped out of the sky and landed on my head, and all I could think about was what the fuck am I doing here in this absolute madhouse shithole, oh no, not this place again, ffs, was my first reactionary thought....I kept wondering to myself why these fully grown big giants seem to spend half their life crying and aruging with each other...

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot.

Why did you think it was your business to advice me to divert some or all of the focus I put into the philosophy now site.When I have been posting here for nearly 7 years, and enjoy every minute of my time here because it's what I like to do with my time, which does not affect one iota my ability to still carry on understanding the non-dual nature of existence, which is obvious to everyone with half a brain cell.

ROY, the greatest Advisor of all time, the greatest philosopher of all time, advising DAM THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER OF ALL TIME, to not focus too much on philosophy....wrote:

A quick word of advice. Divert some or all of the focus you put into the philosophy now site into the practice (meditation).
The best way to help is always by realizing your own Enlightenment. This is the purpose of your life.

True understanding of the theory results in the practice.

WOW..what arrogance. Now, that really does blow my mind into another dimension not to mention..

Dim men shones. :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:01 pm
Thank you Harbal for your candid honesty. I admire that.. Seems some people are frightened of honesty. It's seen as threatening, and negative, which of course it isn't, it's just being real, and not falling for the trap that is the false sense of delusion.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:36 pm Who are you to tell those who just want to stay at home that they should be travelling to these exotic sounding places. I prefer Yorkshire to Moksha.
:lol:
Roy the rustler wrote:: Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego
Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:36 pmBut not to the extent that they let it persuade them to post videos on Youtube telling of their greatness.
:lol: :lol:
Roy the rustler wrote: It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am.
Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:36 pmIf I am still around in 22 years, I will be 89 years old, and will probably be sitting in a chair in a state of thoughtless awareness without having had to practice any techniques whatsoever.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Roy the rustler wrote: And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
Harbal wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:36 pmIf life had a purpose, I'm sure the purpose wouldn't be something that humanity has been unaware of untill roydop finally brought it to their attention in 2022. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

The false sense of delusion:

People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.

Aways be yourself, the real fictional character. :lol: