Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

CHNOPS

Re: Someone, everyone, please take this seriously.

Post by CHNOPS »

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:18 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:11 pm a lot of people here have thought that I am a complete raving lunatic.
Is that what you believe?
How many times does one have to explain that they neither believe nor disbelieve absolutely any thing is true, nor false, before this becomes accepted?

What stops 'you', people, accepting this Truth?
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:18 pm Or do you just absolutely know this to be irrefutably true that a lot of people here think you are a complete raving lunatic?
This Truth can be SEEN in these writings here, and thus be KNOWN as well.

Also, I used the 'lot' word instead of the 'most' word, which means without clarification what it is relative to exactly is UNKNOWN.

Post by Age »

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm
Age wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:20 am
roydop wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:18 pm I don't care whether you understand it.

It matters not to me.

You choose not to engage in the practice that proves the theory and that is just fine.

Your life will unfold accordingly.
Will you explain 'your theory', in a step by step process, so then we could at least engage in 'that practice', to then SEE whether 'your theory' is right or not?

If no, then why not?
It's a one-step path

When you notice that attention is "outwardly" focused on thoughts or sensation, turn attention "inward" onto the attention itself.
This appears to be an example of 'confusion', at its best.

You say,

"When 'you' notice ...". Who and/or what is the 'you', EXACTLY?

"... that attention is "outwardly" focused on thoughts or sensation ...". But thoughts and sensations are WITHIN, so how exactly when attention is focused outwards could that attention be on thoughts or sensations?

", ... turn attention "inward" onto attention itself." But if attention is focused on thoughts and sensations in the beginning, then I would say and argue that that is ALREADY inwardly turned attention. Can you explain this apparent contradiction? Can one REALLY turn attention onto itself? If yes, then HOW, EXACTLY?

I prefer to just 'step back', as it is sometimes known, and just observe where attention is focused, and on 'what', EXACTLY?

I found that when the thoughts and emotions WITHIN the body are LOOKED AT or OBSERVED and themselves QUESTIONED, then one is able to move out of and past the human being stage of evolution, itself.
Abide in/as thought free Awareness.
But 'you', a human being, is providing this instruction and rule to 'human beings', which are, by definition, 'thinking creatures'.

The reason the human animal has been able to create absolutely everything that they have is because of the ability to 'think'.

To just live in 'thought free Awareness' always would just them the human being back to being just like every other animal is.

Now, although this would create a Truly peaceful and harmonious 'world', or 'way of life' again, just like it used to be like, it is NOT how evolution works, nor what human beings REALLY WANT. Sure, they ALL REALLY WANT to live in peace and harmony with one another, but NOT living animal-like. They would rather live in peace and harmony God-like instead. Which is just where evolution is taking 'you', human beings, to, EXACTLY.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm This is the direct path to true Self/Reality and the conclusion of all suffering. It is the way to Nirvana/Moksha/Heaven.
'Been there, done that', as it is sometimes said.

Now, who and/or what is the true Self/Reality, to you, EXACTLY?

And, from my perspective, 'you' have CERTAINLY NOT YET reached the end of ALL suffering, at all. In fact your apparent CONFUSION is just causing you MORE SUFFERING, well from my perspective anyway.

'you', human beings, are fundamentally made up of two things. They are; the visible and the non visible (well to the human eye anyway). They are the visible human body, which is the 'human' part of 'human being', and the invisible thoughts and emotions, which is the 'being' part of 'human being'.

So, 'you', the person, (the 'being' part) can NOT tell "other" human beings to just 'stop thinking' and live in 'thought free Awareness' as it is 'thought', itself, (combined with emotions) which is literally what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY. It would be like telling 'a tree' to 'stop being a tree'.

To tell a 'thinking being' to just 'stop thinking' is just ABSURD and RIDICULOUS, to the EXTREME. Also, what is just as ABSURD and RIDICULOUS, and CONTRADICTORY, is USING 'thought', itself, to convey the message of 'stop using thought and live in thought free Awareness always'. The HYPOCRISY and SELF-CONTRADICTION being displayed and shown here is BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS.

To 'stop thinking', for as long as possible, 'to just SEE what IS, or occurs', is a message I AGREE best SHARED, but to proclaim that by just doing that ITSELF, then the true Self/Reality becomes KNOWN and ALL suffering just ends is just ABSURDNESS in the highest degree.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego (the illusory Self; thoughts) and will not even try to engage in the process.
If this is NOT an example of 'ego', itself, at its best work, then I do not know what is. 'you', "roydop", are being so far BLINDED by the 'ego', itself, (which is just 'you') that 'you' could NOT YET even SEE and RECOGNIZE what 'you' have just done here.

Also, the illusory 'self' has a small 's', as it is only thee True Self that has the big 'S'.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm Few will try to find thought free Awareness but will find it too difficult and will quit immediately.
Honestly, how long can 'you' do it for?

And, by the way, that IS a TRICK question.

But let 'us' SEE what answer 'you' provide to that question posed to 'you', for CLARIFICATION.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm Fewer still will take the practice up with as much vigor and determination as starting a new diet and workout routine, but Maya will work her way back in and they will fall in and out of practice, intermittently.
Who, or what, is 'Maya'?
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm Perhaps 1 in 10000 will dedicate all of their energy into the practice. As often as they remember to and for as long as they are able to, they will incessantly come back to the space between thoughts.
Are 'you' even AWARE that 'you' are CONSTANTLY 'in thought'?

If no, then WHY NOT?

And, if 'you' want to make the CLAIM that 'you' are NOT constantly 'in thought', then 'you' will NEED to START ALL OVER AGAIN. Or, EXPLAIN who and/or what 'you' ARE, EXACTLY.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm And that space will expand and so will the peace, Absolute (not dependent upon circumstances) Happiness and Perfect Contentment.
But 'you' have just been claiming that 'absolute happiness and perfect contentment' is actually dependent upon "others" following what 'you' claim makes those things come to be, that is; living in 'thought free Awareness'. It is 'you', "roydop", who claims that it is only under that circumstance of so-called 'thought free Awareness' that suffering will end and peace will come about.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm These very few will come to realize Self and "win the game"/find conclusion of suffering.
The 'game of life' has NEVER been a game of, nor for, competition. There is NO win NOR lose in 'the game of life'. The 'game of life' is about FUN and ENJOYMENT and making the 'game', itself, BETTER. Always has been and always will be. The 'game of life' is also played on a level playing field, where absolutely NO one is better NOR worse, nor has less or more advantage/s.

The 'game' is played where absolutely EVERY one is EQUAL, and what eventually comes about, like you say here, is Self-realization, a complete end to suffering, and peace and happiness for EVERY one as One.

Now, 'you' appear to be claiming here that 'you' have come to realize who and/or what the Self IS, EXACTLY. If this is what 'you' are claiming here, then would 'you' care to share who and/or what this Self IS, EXACTLY?
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm The "most folk" crowd will continue to try to convince themselves that it's all nonsense, all the while falling deeper into delusion and suffering.
'you', 'yourself", "roydop", appear to be falling deeper into delusion, depression, and suffering. Oh, 'the masses' will NOT listen to me, they will NOT follow me, they just continually try to convince themselves that it is all nonsense", you come across as saying, and 'thinking'. 'you' have also been accused of being condescending, insulting, telling "others" to shut up, dismissing "other's" right to speak on a subject, as well as other things, which are all NOT signs of one who has been enlightened to things like 'world peace' and who are supposedly on a direct path to Self/Reality and an end to ALL suffering at all.

That way of 'thinking' and speaking here are signs of one who is more confused and lost, and who is 'suffering', than of one who is on the 'right path' in Life. Well to me anyway.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS THEORY IS CORRECT, YOU MUST ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE.
ALREADY DONE that tiny little practice, in 'your theory' here.

Contrary to what you might believe is true, there is MORE that is needed to be done to reach a True end of ALL suffering.
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am.
So, WHAT am 'I', and WHERE am 'I'?

After 22 years surely 'you' can now express this precisely and concisely for 'us' here, correct?
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:16 pm And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
When 'you' say, " 'this' is the very purpose of Life ", what does the 'this' word here refer to, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:44 pm
It's a one-step path

When you notice that attention is "outwardly" focused on thoughts or sensation, turn attention "inward" onto the attention itself.

Abide in/as thought free Awareness.

This is the direct path to true Self/Reality and the conclusion of all suffering. It is the way to Nirvana/Moksha/Heaven.

Now most of the folk here are completely at the mercy of their ego (the illusory Self; thoughts) and will not even try to engage in the process. Few will try to find thought free Awareness but will find it too difficult and will quit immediately. Fewer still will take the practice up with as much vigor and determination as starting a new diet and workout routine, but Maya will work her way back in and they will fall in and out of practice, intermittently.

Perhaps 1 in 10000 will dedicate all of their energy into the practice. As often as they remember to and for as long as they are able to, they will incessantly come back to the space between thoughts. And that space will expand and so will the peace, Absolute (not dependent upon circumstances) Happiness and Perfect Contentment. These very few will come to realize Self and "win the game"/find conclusion of suffering.

The "most folk" crowd will continue to try to convince themselves that it's all nonsense, all the while falling deeper into delusion and suffering.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS THEORY IS CORRECT, YOU MUST ENGAGE IN THE PRACTICE. It took me 22 years of single-pointed devotion to the practice to realize what and where i am. And it was worth all of the effort, as this is the very purpose of Life.
I must admit your repetitive ability to churn out the same old Bullshit...is astounding...but it don't impress me much. We get it, I liked the way you worded the ineffable. But once the penny drops there is no futher inquiry necessary, meditation is overrated.

There is nothing to win here, there is nothing to think you are winning at anything...We all go down on the same sinking ship, the captain included, game over, you lose...yes anyone can be comfortably numb and accept the discomforts and discontentments in life, that's not too difficult to do, and certainly doesn't require sitting in the lotus position for hours on end, just to understand that life is pretty much a shitshow, so we better just suck it up, else we end up in the nut-house.

And can you tell me why when you asked me to do you a favor - and I was happy to do so, but had no real understanding of what the favor was, and what I was supposed to do...and so replied to you thus....'' I’m not sure what you mean Roy, or what you are asking, I mean, I’m not familiar with this. Sorry, could you clarify....''

To which you then responded with this ....https://batgap.com/future-interviews/suggest-guest/

To which I responded with this.....''I've not even heard of what you are talking about Roy..I'm sorry for being a bit uncertain here....''

To which you relied ... ( Forget about it. ) ...you said this, when all you had to do was make clear for me, what I had to do.

Why did you say FORGET ABOUT IT....when all I was doing was trying to understand some favor you wanted me to do for you...it was a favor that I was very confused about...it was like you were sending me this flat-pack piece of furniture to build without instructions...as if you just took it for granted that I would know what to do....I'm like how the heck was I suposed to know what you meant...or what the heck you were talking about unless you actually explained to me properly exactly what the favor was supposed to be about...instead, you just wrote the whole idea off, as though you'd regretted asking me.
This, 'writing off their idea completely', is a usual occurrence here when one is challenged over their ideas with questions posed for clarification.

"roydop" is just 'trying to' promote the 'religion' that "roydop", itself, has been following and believing in for at least 22 years, which is just somewhat like when the "christian" 'tries to' promote the 'religion' it follows and believes in.

The reason they can NOT CLARIFY the ideas, they want to spread here, is because those ideas have actually come from someone else, which they just follow and believe in, WITHOUT ever questioning and testing the views, themselves.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:58 pm The false sense of delusion:

People who have it can't tell what's real from what is imagined. Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They're unshakable beliefs in something that isn't true or based on reality.

Aways be yourself, the real fictional character. :lol:
Why not just be thee True Self instead?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:00 am

The True Self is the real fictional character.

Always be yourself, the real fictional character.

That's all folks.

Bugs bunny did not draw bugs bunny.

Im not always right. But I'm never wrong.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:46 am
This, 'writing off their idea completely', is a usual occurrence here when one is challenged over their ideas with questions posed for clarification.

"roydop" is just 'trying to' promote the 'religion' that "roydop", itself, has been following and believing in for at least 22 years, which is just somewhat like when the "christian" 'tries to' promote the 'religion' it follows and believes in.

The reason they can NOT CLARIFY the ideas, they want to spread here, is because those ideas have actually come from someone else, which they just follow and believe in, WITHOUT ever questioning and testing the views, themselves.
Well said Age..well said...this needed to be said. I completely agree.

I'm sick of these bastards that think they know the sufferings of others is because they are not following their leaders.

It's really dumb stupid CULT like behaviour. Just like the Christian Cult.

I mean, come on, do these people actually believe they can polish someones elses turd?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:52 am
Age wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:00 am

The True Self is the real fictional character.
To me, (or in my view), 'the True Self' just refers to the one and ONLY One there is. And, 'the real fictional character' just refers to 'you', 'thinking human beings'.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:52 am Always be yourself, the real fictional character.
Again, to me, (or in my view), 'yourself' is an oxymoron and so not even a possibility. 'yourself' is just a misnomer, and/or misused term. A person can NOT be a 'you' and 'its' 'self' at the same time. That is; one can NOT be the 'owner' AND the 'thing', which is owned by that one.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:52 am That's all folks.

Bugs bunny did not draw bugs bunny.
ALL fictional characters can NOT created "themselves", with "themselves" again being just ANOTHER misnomer and oxymoron term, in and of itself.
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:52 am Image

Im not always right. But I'm never wrong.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:09 pm Can't stop thinking, can you?
No I can't stop thinking, can you?

I tried to stop my thinking once, but discovered I needed a thought to inform me my thinking had stopped. :lol:

Informing others that they can't stop thinking requires thought to tell the other they can't stop thinking.

So I guess, you were right, I can't stop thinking. :lol:

It is really difficult to stop thinking isn't it.... me thinks you got a bad case of the self-contradiction phenomena going on there.

And yes, you really can change your mind. Who'd have thunked it...You really can change your mind, and not be stuck in blinkered fixed stance...you really can have a different point of view and you'd be absolutey RIGHT to have both. It's a tricky lil micky is this selfing malarky. :lol:

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:09 pmThis is where the rubber meets the road.
No mate, the metaphor is useless, no two things have ever met. It's a tricky lil micky is this selfing malarky. If you'd ever met yourself you would be a self-contradiction, and there would be nothing wrong with that at all. Because it would have been your own creation. :lol:
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:44 am
roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:09 pm Can't stop thinking, can you?
No I can't stop thinking, can you?

I tried to stop my thinking once, but discovered I needed a thought to inform me my thinking had stopped. :lol:

Informing others that they can't stop thinking requires thought to tell the other they can't stop thinking.

So I guess, you were right, I can't stop thinking. :lol:

It is really difficult to stop thinking isn't it.... me thinks you got a bad case of the self-contradiction phenomena going on there.

And yes, you really can change your mind. Who'd have thunked it...You really can change your mind, and not be stuck in blinkered fixed stance...you really can have a different point of view and you'd be absolutey RIGHT to have both. It's a tricky lil micky is this selfing malarky. :lol:

roydop wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:09 pmThis is where the rubber meets the road.
No mate, the metaphor is useless, no two things have ever met. It's a tricky lil micky is this selfing malarky. If you'd ever met yourself you would be a self-contradiction, and there would be nothing wrong with that at all. Because it would have been your own creation. :lol:
Well said DAM!
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:48 am Well said DAM!
CHNOPS wrote:

Dontaskme, congratulation.
OOooooh, Have I graduated yet? :lol:

Congratulations
And celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me
Congratulations
And jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.

Oh, I'm so happy, I could jump for joy. I whipped their arses. "Gang um Style" Whoopee, yee ha, ya hooo, ride um cowboy!

What do you think of me now? :lol:
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Most people, DAM, blot their copy books sooner or later. Your non dualist is other worldly but you must eat like everyone else.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Belinda wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 am Most people, DAM, blot their copy books sooner or later. Your non dualist is other worldly but you must eat like everyone else.
I Do.

Will you marry me. I cannot live without you, without you there is no me. You are stuck with me. No matter how much you try to get rid of me. :lol:

What God aka YOU Has Put Together Let No Man aka YOU Put Asunder
So they are no longer two, but one flesh.
Therefore what God aka YOU has joined together, let no one separate.

Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:34 am
Belinda wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 am Most people, DAM, blot their copy books sooner or later. Your non dualist is other worldly but you must eat like everyone else.
I Do.

Will you marry me. I cannot live without you, without you there is no me. You are stuck with me. No matter how much you try to get rid of me. :lol:

The old myth explains how 'once upon a time' the man and woman were joined together with the Absolute where there is no dualism. But they 'ate ' the fruit of reason and lost the knowledge of absolute wholeness.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:34 am
I Do.

The old myth explains how 'once upon a time' the man and woman were joined together with the Absolute where there is no dualism. But they 'ate ' the fruit of reason and lost the knowledge of absolute wholeness.