Is it hypocrisy, for a poetry logistic democracy to be used by a 2D technology convenience?

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Is it hypocrisy, for a poetry logistic democracy to be used by a 2D technology convenience?

Post by trokanmariel »

mickthinks

Re: Is it hypocrisy, for a poetry logistic democracy to be used by a 2D technology convenience?

Post by mickthinks »

lol
Dubious

Re: Is it hypocrisy, for a poetry logistic democracy to be used by a 2D technology convenience?

Post by Dubious »

Huh! Maybe yes, maybe no
perchance maybe, maybe
because I just don't know.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Dubious wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:22 pm Huh! Maybe yes, maybe no
perchance maybe, maybe

The underpinning, of the question, is that the 2D technology convenience is a system which governs me personally. Which makes sense, as I'm an embodiment of nihilism; the poetry logistic democracy is the convenience of being a semantic balance to the 2D technology.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 am
Dubious wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:22 pm Huh! Maybe yes, maybe no
perchance maybe, maybe

The underpinning, of the question, is that the 2D technology convenience is a system which governs me personally. Which makes sense, as I'm an embodiment of nihilism; the poetry logistic democracy is the convenience of being a semantic balance to the 2D technology.
Fuck off wanker.