What is the name, of every person who lives in the Middle East?

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Re: What is the name, of every person who lives in the Middle East?

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:30 am
Sculptor wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:42 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:19 pm

Yes, I'm sure they don't - personally I never played Wolfenstein...I felt more Doomed.

btw - it's stationery rather than stationary - wot a larf the Engrish langwage can be! - honestly I didn't know the mere difference between an 'a' and an 'e' could make such a difference when it comes to staples and space and time itself!
Yes, ,as I typed I considered both possibilities, but being a bit dyslexic either means living an obsessive life with perfection or simply accepting that I am gonna make a mistake once in a WhOle. I choose to not worry too much and take the flak when people throw it.
I find it very hard to remember the definitions of words - so, when I write stuff, I have to sometimes paste the word into a dictionary and sometimes that word is the opposite meaning to what I thought it meant. Even there, I know there is a word for opposite-word but cbf looking it up again..actually - thanks for introducing me to the word homophone, years ago! :)
Antonym a word with opposite meaning.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:32 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 pm

A person does need central government, in order to trade. And because central government applies to all, with the central government inevitably being made up of individual identities, thus, a person needs to know other people's names in order to trade.
Not all the names of people in ANY part of the world are known and yet there has been trading in every part of the known world since the dawn of time.
LOL What is this view or BELIEF that "trading in EVERY part of the known world SINCE 'the dawn of time' based on, EXACTLY?
You have failed basic comprehansion.

Until you learnto write properly I am not going to read or respond to your posts, especially when my comments were not directed at you in the first place.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:17 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Not all the names of people in ANY part of the world are known and yet there has been trading in every part of the known world since the dawn of time.
LOL What is this view or BELIEF that "trading in EVERY part of the known world SINCE 'the dawn of time' based on, EXACTLY?
LOL I am ONLY going on what YOU wrote ONLY.

YOUR INABILITY to CLARIFY SHOWS just HOW NONSENSICAL, ABSURD, and RIDICULOUS YOUR CLAIM was, and STILL IS, here.
Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:17 am Until you learnto write properly I am not going to read or respond to your posts, especially when my comments were not directed at you in the first place.
If I recall correctly YOU were putting on YOUR 'ignore list' AGAIN.

OBVIOUSLY, you have NOT done this, YET.
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:28 am
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:17 pm

That makes, precisely, ZERO sense.
I'll clarify:

Trade needs people's names,
'Trade' does NOT 'need' people's names.

Human beings 'trade' things while NEVER knowing the names of the people they are trading with.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am because trading is society,
'Trading' is trading, and, 'trading' is NOT 'society'. 'Society' is society.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am and society means people's names being used.
'Society' does NOT mean people's names being used.

That human beings USE people names while living in 'societies' does NOT mean ANY thing like you propose here.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am Because trade is inevitable,
'Trade', itself, is NOT inevitable.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am meaning that the use of people's names is inevitable,
Human beings AND societies can and DID exist WITHOUT trading and WITHOUT people's names. So, the use of people's names is NOT inevitable. However, in saying that, the chances of human beings not using people's names while human beings are still existing would, I say, be extremely slim.

this means that all people should know all people's names
Absolutely NOTHING of what you have just said here infers that ANY of that MEANS that ALL human beings "should" KNOW ALL people's names.
trokanmariel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am This is a Samuel L Jackson truth, not a Morgan Freeman one
What does this mean, EXACTLY?
[/quote]

I welcome your deconstruction.
To re-arrange (or just change) the proposition, all people's names, in the Middle East should be known, because use of content (people's names) is inevitable of human existence. Inevitability applies to all
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Age wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:13 pm

YOUR INABILITY to CLARIFY SHOWS just HOW NONSENSICAL, ABSURD, and RIDICULOUS YOUR CLAIM was, and STILL IS, here.
Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:17 am Until you learnto write properly I am not going to read or respond to your posts, especially when my comments were not directed at you in the first place.

Until you learn to write properly I am not going to read or respond to your posts, especially when my comments were not directed at you in the first place.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:17 pm
Age wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:13 pm

Until you learn to write properly I am not going to read or respond to your posts, especially when my comments were not directed at you in the first place.
GOOD.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

What an interesting question. Middle-Eastern? :?: