Can the words "poor" and "homeless" be eradicated from the dictionary, and from all public speech?

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

trokanmariel

Re: Can the words "poor" and "homeless" be eradicated from the dictionary, and from all public speech?

Post by trokanmariel »

Atla wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:17 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:54 pm Can the words "poor" and "homeless" be eradicated from the dictionary, and from all public speech?
I once tried to do that with a 230 terawatt laser and it didn't work, you'll have to use a stronger one?

What about the public speech part?
Sculptor

Re: Can the words "poor" and "homeless" be eradicated from the dictionary, and from all public speech?

Post by Sculptor »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:45 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:59 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:45 pm

The 17%, that is referenced: should Bernie Sanders publicly say that they contain within them our discussion.
Is English a second langauge?
I'll rephrase:
should Bernie Sanders say, in public, that the 17% of children living in poverty in the United States contain within them the contents of our discussion, on this thread?
You are asking if Bernie should mention out thread?
Are you serious?
Atla

Post by Atla »

trokanmariel wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:41 pm
Atla wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:17 pm
trokanmariel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:54 pm Can the words "poor" and "homeless" be eradicated from the dictionary, and from all public speech?
I once tried to do that with a 230 terawatt laser and it didn't work, you'll have to use a stronger one?

What about the public speech part?
You hit it with a laser, what about it?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:56 pm
Sculptor wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:59 pm
Is English a second langauge?
I'll rephrase:
should Bernie Sanders say, in public, that the 17% of children living in poverty in the United States contain within them the contents of our discussion, on this thread?
Are you serious?

The thread is politics, and Bernie represents politics; it can be seen as politics for politics, so yes, Bernie should mention our thread.

In addition, there is the component of giving words to people over giving statistics to people. The topic in question is about taking away words, thus, it can be about giving words.

I'll clarify:
The thread should be mentioned, because it represents the dichotomy, of giving statistics (the inhumane) versus taking away words (the humane), an ironic dichotomy that "could perhaps" deserve a public mention, on the basis of the proof of the opposite.

The opposite = taking away statistics versus giving words

Confirmation of two, as a versus proof: confirmation of two, i.e. politicians and members of public espousing statistics, and then versus proof, which is the giving statistics confrontation, supported by the confirmation of two, thus, Bernie should mention the thread
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

trokanmariel wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:11 pm

I'll rephrase:
Are you serious?

The thread is politics, and Bernie represents politics; it can be seen as politics for politics, so yes, Bernie should mention our thread.

In addition, there is the component of giving words to people over giving statistics to people. The topic in question is about taking away words, thus, it can be about giving words.

I'll clarify:
The thread should be mentioned, because it represents the dichotomy, of giving statistics (the inhumane) versus taking away words (the humane), an ironic dichotomy that "could perhaps" deserve a public mention, on the basis of the proof of the opposite.

Confirmation of two, as a versus proof: confirmation of two, i.e. politicians and members of public espousing statistics, and then versus proof, which is the giving statistics confrontation, supported by the confirmation of two, thus, Bernie should mention the thread
I think it will be a cold day in hell before Bernie has the time to notice this petty little Forum.
But maybe on a different planet or a different reality?
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:09 am

Are you serious?

I'll clarify:

I think it will be a cold day in hell before Bernie has the time to notice this petty little Forum.

From the perspective, that Sanders has perhaps up to about 2,000 days to live (including over that amount), he likely would be able to visit the forum, read the thread, and then air it.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

trokanmariel wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:24 am

I'll clarify:

From the perspective, that Sanders has perhaps up to about 2,000 days to live (including over that amount), he likely would be able to visit the forum, read the thread, and then air it.
Why don't you drop him a line?
:lol: :lol:
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:57 am
trokanmariel wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:24 am

Why don't you drop him a line?
:lol: :lol:

I've tried tweeting him in the past, but it doesn't work. I think the reason, it doesn't work, in reference to tweeting Bernie about a metaphysical politics, is that any politician can't fundamentally acknowledge content of reality which means the singularity.