Titleless 15

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Luxin

Titleless 15

Post by Luxin »

Can be deleted. Angels unsuitable for public discussion.
Last edited by Luxin on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arising_uk

Re: Analysis of "Eff the Royal We"

Post by Arising_uk »

Presumably all these 'crimes' and slights against you were just divine retribution, your karmic just desserts?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:38 am Presumably all these 'crimes' and slights against you were just divine retribution, your karmic just desserts?
Probably.

I've made many pudding movies ....have you tasted any of these yet?

https://www.imdb.com/search/keyword/?ke ... etribution
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

So you are now admitting than Luxin is your sock-puppet?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:05 pm So you are now admitting than Luxin is your sock-puppet?
Ask the sock puppet.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

I am as it could well be vice versa.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:33 pm I am as it could well be vice versa.
Meaningless and pointless.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: Meaningless and pointless.
You replied to a question I asked of Luxin. How did you know his karmic desserts if you aren't him?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:39 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Meaningless and pointless.
You replied to a question I asked of Luxin. How did you know his karmic desserts if you aren't him?
The proof is in the pudding, via direct experience, it's elementary and experiencial dear watson.

If I know then everyone knows. And when everyone knows, no one knows.

It's all basically meaningless and pointless. There is no knower.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Dontaskme wrote: The proof is in the pudding, via direct experience, it's elementary and experiencial dear watson. ...
If that is the case Holmes then I deduce that you are Luxin and he or you are each others sock-puppets.
If I know then everyone knows. ...
That may be the case for you but I know what it's like to be a male body and approximately half the population doesn't, so no not everyone knows what I know.
And when everyone knows, no one knows. ...
When everyone knows then there is no-one who doesn't.
It's all basically meaningless and pointless. There is no knower.
Yes there is, it's the being of a body with senses, memory and a language in an external world.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

There is no knower.
Arising_uk wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:41 amYes there is, it's the being of a body with senses, memory and a language in an external world.
N0 there isn't Dumb0 ..Remember :idea: :arrow: the being of a body with senses,memory and a language in an external world, doesn't know anything. The being of a body with senses, memory and a language in an external world is KNOWN - and that which is KNOWN knows nothing, for any thing known CANNOT be the knower because the knower is not a thing - and that which is not a thing has no knowledge of itself...this is pure meta common knowledge knowing, a knowing the likes of you know nothing about, because there is no you because there is no other than YOU

There is no knower that can be known, for the knower is the known as one undivided knowing in the exact same intantaneous moment this knowing arises... one with itself...the only KNOWING there is.

You cannot know you are the knower - because you ARE knowing. To know you know, you would have to split yourself in two into knower and known.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Arising_uk wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:41 am I know what it's like to be a male body and approximately half the population doesn't, so no not everyone knows what I know.

The concept of a male body is KNOWN. The experience of being a male body is KNOWN. No body knows this, no body experiences a conceptual knowing.

In reality, no one or thing has ever seen or is being a male or female body. The concept is an experience no body is having, the concept is just an idea appearing in no body or thing aka the mind. The mind knows itself conceptually, via experience.

Now show me this mind if you've ever seen or experienced one?

The finger that is pointing to the moon cannot know the moon, it can only point to it. Same applies to a dog, if you point out the moon to a dog, all it will do is sniff the finger.

Trust me, there is absolutely no one being YOU...There is no Arising_uk looking out of your eyes...upon an external world.

YOU are the looked upon, you are insideout.

Now, back to this conceptual known ( so no not everyone knows what I know)

See if you can Point to the I that knows what it thinks it knows, and also while you're at it, point to the thinker of thought, and maybe the thought itself...then show me the exact location of your findings ?