Unproven assumptions

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 am
commonsense wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:17 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Still an assumption, as to define "assumption" requires a continuum of assumptions.
Not a continuum so much as a regression, one that ends with the assumption, “I am I.”
Regression is relative to a direction, one can progress to that point as well. Continuum may be a more accurate word.

But this is nit-picking. What is not nit picking is that you are assuming it ends with "I am I" or any other assumption without noticing that all assumptions end with assumptions. Even "I am I" can be replaced with "P=P" or "I am" or "(P)P" or "I" or "(P)". "I" is a context and variable.
Of course assumptions may end with assumptions. But the Truth and KNOWING does not end with assumptions. The Truth and KNOWING do not even begin with assumptions, as you, once again, WRONGLY assume they do.

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Sculptor wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:26 pm


You do not have to rely on me.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client= ... 8&oe=UTF-8

LOL
And as I had already clearly stated:
We have both been using roughly the exact same definition of the word 'assume', so nothing has really changed in this regard.

So I am not sure what was so funny here for you.
Still an assumption, as to define "assumption" requires a continuum of assumptions.
No it does not. Unless of course you WANT to continue with assumptions.

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:25 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm
commonsense wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:38 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 am


Regression is relative to a direction, one can progress to that point as well. Continuum may be a more accurate word.

But this is nit-picking. What is not nit picking is that you are assuming it ends with "I am I" or any other assumption without noticing that all assumptions end with assumptions. Even "I am I" can be replaced with "P=P" or "I am" or "(P)P" or "I" or "(P)". "I" is a context and variable.
I was thinking of “I am I” in a metaphysical sense, which lead me to conclude that if there can be nothing more basic than existential primacy, then there can be no other assumption beyond—or prior to—that assumption.

In light of your post, I stand corrected.
"I" is a real finicky word. Really think about what it means, and I am not saying this to debate or argue, really sit down and in your free time actually meditate on its meaning.
Done it.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm
I have found:

It is an inherent middle.

It is empty.

It is a variable.

It is imaginary.
I have found who and what 'I' am.

And NOT one assumption was necessary.

By the way I whole lot of other 'stuff' was found, un-covered, and revealed along the way as well. ALL of it True and KNOWN too.

The actual reason WHY every thing to you is empty, variable, and imaginary is because you ASSUME absolutely EVERY thing.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 am

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 am
commonsense wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:17 am


Not a continuum so much as a regression, one that ends with the assumption, “I am I.”
Regression is relative to a direction, one can progress to that point as well. Continuum may be a more accurate word.

But this is nit-picking. What is not nit picking is that you are assuming it ends with "I am I" or any other assumption without noticing that all assumptions end with assumptions. Even "I am I" can be replaced with "P=P" or "I am" or "(P)P" or "I" or "(P)". "I" is a context and variable.
Of course assumptions may end with assumptions. But the Truth and KNOWING does not end with assumptions. The Truth and KNOWING do not even begin with assumptions, as you, once again, WRONGLY assume they do.
Still assumed from your point of view.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:12 am

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 pm
Age wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:25 pm


And as I had already clearly stated:
We have both been using roughly the exact same definition of the word 'assume', so nothing has really changed in this regard.

So I am not sure what was so funny here for you.
Still an assumption, as to define "assumption" requires a continuum of assumptions.
No it does not. Unless of course you WANT to continue with assumptions.
Still have to assume wants for what they are.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:14 am

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm
commonsense wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:38 pm


I was thinking of “I am I” in a metaphysical sense, which lead me to conclude that if there can be nothing more basic than existential primacy, then there can be no other assumption beyond—or prior to—that assumption.

In light of your post, I stand corrected.
"I" is a real finicky word. Really think about what it means, and I am not saying this to debate or argue, really sit down and in your free time actually meditate on its meaning.
Done it.

not if you stand corrected.
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm
I have found:

It is an inherent middle.

It is empty.

It is a variable.

It is imaginary.
I have found who and what 'I' am.

And NOT one assumption was necessary.

By the way I whole lot of other 'stuff' was found, un-covered, and revealed along the way as well. ALL of it True and KNOWN too.

The actual reason WHY every thing to you is empty, variable, and imaginary is because you ASSUME absolutely EVERY thing.
So you found out who you are from your point of view, assuming assumptions?

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Your three assumptions are, once again, completely WRONG.

And whiie you continue to only assume things, you will continue to NEVER know what the actual Truth of things are.

You can continue making the assumptions that you make up, but, obviously, you will never know if they are even close to being True or not.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Your three assumptions are, once again, completely WRONG.

And whiie you continue to only assume things, you will continue to NEVER know what the actual Truth of things are.

You can continue making the assumptions that you make up, but, obviously, you will never know if they are even close to being True or not.
I dont know, it is impossible for me to really lie now is it?

Knowing is just the filtering of reality through repeated assumptions that form the 'I' as a loop, where any 'I' is merely an image of one 'I' that exists through many, with this I existing through its nature to both assume and be assumed as the 'I' is an intrinsically empty form.

The loop, observed as infinite static and dynamic loops through the sphere, is a fundamental archetypal symbol of the psyche and as such both forms and is formed by it in the respect it assumes and is reassumed by itself.

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Your three assumptions are, once again, completely WRONG.

And whiie you continue to only assume things, you will continue to NEVER know what the actual Truth of things are.

You can continue making the assumptions that you make up, but, obviously, you will never know if they are even close to being True or not.
I dont know, it is impossible for me to really lie now is it?
No, it is very possible for you to really lie.

Why would you assume that it is impossible for you to lie?

Do you believe that you have NEVER lied?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Knowing is just the filtering of reality through repeated assumptions that form the 'I' as a loop, where any 'I' is merely an image of one 'I' that exists through many, with this I existing through its nature to both assume and be assumed as the 'I' is an intrinsically empty form.

The loop, observed as infinite static and dynamic loops through the sphere, is a fundamental archetypal symbol of the psyche and as such both forms and is formed by it in the respect it assumes and is reassumed by itself.
If you say so.

But I REALLY do NOT care.

If you BELIEVE every thing is an assumption, then so be it.

What is the actual purpose of informing "others" of this knowledge?

Are you hoping to achieve any thing?

If yes, then what is that?

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am

Age wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Age wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:01 pm
Your three assumptions are, once again, completely WRONG.

And whiie you continue to only assume things, you will continue to NEVER know what the actual Truth of things are.

You can continue making the assumptions that you make up, but, obviously, you will never know if they are even close to being True or not.
I dont know, it is impossible for me to really lie now is it?
No, it is very possible for you to really lie.

Why would you assume that it is impossible for you to lie?

Do you believe that you have NEVER lied?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Knowing is just the filtering of reality through repeated assumptions that form the 'I' as a loop, where any 'I' is merely an image of one 'I' that exists through many, with this I existing through its nature to both assume and be assumed as the 'I' is an intrinsically empty form.

The loop, observed as infinite static and dynamic loops through the sphere, is a fundamental archetypal symbol of the psyche and as such both forms and is formed by it in the respect it assumes and is reassumed by itself.
If you say so.

But I REALLY do NOT care.

If you BELIEVE every thing is an assumption, then so be it.

What is the actual purpose of informing "others" of this knowledge?

Are you hoping to achieve any thing?

If yes, then what is that?

So this is how you spend your final years...this is it?

I mean yeah what I say can be considered ruthless...but really is this it?

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am
Age wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm


I dont know, it is impossible for me to really lie now is it?
No, it is very possible for you to really lie.

Why would you assume that it is impossible for you to lie?

Do you believe that you have NEVER lied?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Knowing is just the filtering of reality through repeated assumptions that form the 'I' as a loop, where any 'I' is merely an image of one 'I' that exists through many, with this I existing through its nature to both assume and be assumed as the 'I' is an intrinsically empty form.


The loop, observed as infinite static and dynamic loops through the sphere, is a fundamental archetypal symbol of the psyche and as such both forms and is formed by it in the respect it assumes and is reassumed by itself.
If you say so.

But I REALLY do NOT care.

If you BELIEVE every thing is an assumption, then so be it.

What is the actual purpose of informing "others" of this knowledge?

Are you hoping to achieve any thing?

If yes, then what is that?

So this is how you spend your final years...this is it?
What are you asking (or saying)?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am
I mean yeah what I say can be considered ruthless...but really is this it?
I have NO idea what you are asking/saying here.

All I said is that I REALLY do not care about what you BELIEVE is true, and then asked you to clarify WHY you are doing some thing. But if you can NOT clarify WHY you do things, then so be it.

It is of no concern to me as I REALLY do not care.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:36 am

Age wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am
Age wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 am


No, it is very possible for you to really lie.

Why would you assume that it is impossible for you to lie?

Do you believe that you have NEVER lied?



If you say so.

But I REALLY do NOT care.

If you BELIEVE every thing is an assumption, then so be it.

What is the actual purpose of informing "others" of this knowledge?

Are you hoping to achieve any thing?

If yes, then what is that?

So this is how you spend your final years...this is it?
What are you asking (or saying)?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am
I mean yeah what I say can be considered ruthless...but really is this it?
I have NO idea what you are asking/saying here.

All I said is that I REALLY do not care about what you BELIEVE is true, and then asked you to clarify WHY you are doing some thing. But if you can NOT clarify WHY you do things, then so be it.

It is of no concern to me as I REALLY do not care.
The fact you have no idea what I am saying here is what scares me.

Age
Posts: 3314
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 am

Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:36 am
Age wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am



So this is how you spend your final years...this is it?
What are you asking (or saying)?
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:27 am
I mean yeah what I say can be considered ruthless...but really is this it?
I have NO idea what you are asking/saying here.

All I said is that I REALLY do not care about what you BELIEVE is true, and then asked you to clarify WHY you are doing some thing. But if you can NOT clarify WHY you do things, then so be it.

It is of no concern to me as I REALLY do not care.
The fact you have no idea what I am saying here is what scares me.
The fact that you will 'try' almost any thing to deflect away from the actual Truth of things is extremely laughable to observe and SEE, for me.

User avatar
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 4985
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Eodnhoj7 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:16 pm

Age wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:21 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:36 am
Age wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:46 am


What are you asking (or saying)?



I have NO idea what you are asking/saying here.

All I said is that I REALLY do not care about what you BELIEVE is true, and then asked you to clarify WHY you are doing some thing. But if you can NOT clarify WHY you do things, then so be it.

It is of no concern to me as I REALLY do not care.
The fact you have no idea what I am saying here is what scares me.
The fact that you will 'try' almost any thing to deflect away from the actual Truth of things is extremely laughable to observe and SEE, for me.
The fact you are laughing makes me laugh...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests