Unproven assumptions

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:19 pm
But I do not believe any thing.
Then why are you making claims about my state of mind?
But I have NOT because you do NOT have a mind.

I KNOW what you BELIEVE, as I just claimed.

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm
But I have NOT because you do NOT have a mind.
And now you are making claims about my possessions.

Why do you believe I do (or don't) have a mind?

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm
But I have NOT because you do NOT have a mind.

I KNOW what you BELIEVE, as I just claimed.
And I know you are a liar.

If you know how to read my thoughts, you know exactly how to prove to me that you are not a liar.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:19 pm
But I do not believe any thing.
Then why are you making claims about my state of mind?
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:19 pm
Prove that 'you' are open and that 'I' am lying.
Well, you are claiming to be a mind reader.
Have I made such a claim? Or, are you lying? If you want to prove that you are not lying, then just SHOW where I made such a claim. Until you do, then some will be saying that you are lying.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm
On the whole - I think it's much easier that you prove that you aren't lying and that I am not open.
You would think this much easier because you are completely incapable of doing it yourself.

Your BELIEFS, themselves, PROVE that you are NOT open.

Your words and statements also PROVE that you are NOT open.

If you are NOT open, then you can not be shown nor proven some things. Therefore, I am NOT lying.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:24 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm
But I have NOT because you do NOT have a mind.
And now you are making claims about my possessions.

Why do you believe I do (or don't) have a mind?
Are you some kind of IDIOT?

Can you not comprehend that I do NOT believe any thing?

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Have I made such a claim?
Haven't you?

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Your BELIEFS, themselves, PROVE that you are NOT open.
If you can't read my mind, then how do you know what my beliefs are?

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 pm
Are you some kind of IDIOT?

Can you not comprehend that I do NOT believe any thing?
I do comprehend that you don't believe anything. I understand and openly accept that you have only knowledge, no beliefs.

That's EXACTLY why you are a liar.

You don't know whether I have any beliefs. And if I do have any beliefs - you don't know what they are.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:23 pm
But I have NOT because you do NOT have a mind.

I KNOW what you BELIEVE, as I just claimed.
And I know you are a liar.
If you could prove it, then you would have done it by now. I even provided you with information about HOW you could prove that I am lying.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:27 pm
If you know how to read my thoughts, you know exactly how to prove to me that you are not a liar.
Do you NOT listen?

'you' are NOT open, therefore you are NOT capable of having some things proven to you.

There is NOTHING in the Universe that could prove to you some that you BELIEVE is true. Have you really still NOT worked this out yet?

Even the Universe, Itself, can NOT prove some thing to some one who BELIEVES otherwise.

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
If you could prove it, then you would have done it by now. I even provided you with information about HOW you could prove that I am lying.
I know how to prove that you are lying.

That's why I am doing it.
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
'you' are NOT open, therefore you are NOT capable of having some things proven to you.
Q.E.D you are lying about my openness.

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
There is NOTHING in the Universe that could prove to you some that you BELIEVE is true.
But I don't believe that you are lying. I know that you are lying.
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
Have you really still NOT worked this out yet?

Even the Universe, Itself, can NOT prove some thing to some one who BELIEVES otherwise.
Exactly! But I don't need the Universe to prove anything to me that I already know.

And I know that you are lying.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Have I made such a claim?
Haven't you?
Why do you ONLY quote a part of what I wrote, and then 'TRY TO' deflect away?

This is what I WROTE:
Have I made such a claim? Or, are you lying? If you want to prove that you are not lying, then just SHOW where I made such a claim. Until you do, then some will be saying that you are lying.

This still stands, no matter how much you 'TRY TO' deflect.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Your BELIEFS, themselves, PROVE that you are NOT open.
If you can't read my mind, then how do you know what my beliefs are?
Are you an IDIOT?

I told you that you do NOT have a mind. Can you NOT comprehend this FACT?

Your BELIEFS are very easy to READ and SEE. They are throughout your writings, OBVIOUSLY.

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:41 pm
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Have I made such a claim?
Haven't you?
Why do you ONLY quote a part of what I wrote, and then 'TRY TO' deflect away?

This is what I WROTE:
Have I made such a claim? Or, are you lying? If you want to prove that you are not lying, then just SHOW where I made such a claim. Until you do, then some will be saying that you are lying.

This still stands, no matter how much you 'TRY TO' deflect.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:33 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Your BELIEFS, themselves, PROVE that you are NOT open.
If you can't read my mind, then how do you know what my beliefs are?
Are you an IDIOT?

I told you that you do NOT have a mind. Can you NOT comprehend this FACT?

Your BELIEFS are very easy to READ and SEE. They are throughout your writings, OBVIOUSLY.
Until you prove that you aren't lying I have nothing more to say to you.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:30 pm
Are you some kind of IDIOT?

Can you not comprehend that I do NOT believe any thing?
I do comprehend that you don't believe anything. I understand and openly accept that you have only knowledge, no beliefs.

That's EXACTLY why you are a liar.
What is "that's EXACTLY why"?

Are you saying that you comprehending that I do not believe any thing is the EXACT reason why you BELIEVE that I am a liar?

If you want to BELIEVE and CLAIM that I am a liar, then WHY do you NOT just prove it?

Are you aware that you just comprehending some thing is NOT a reason for EXACTLY why of some things? Are you aware that to prove some thing to some one else, then you NEED actual proof and evidence and not just YOUR comprehension?
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:34 pm
You don't know whether I have any beliefs. And if I do have any beliefs - you don't know what they are.
I KNOW you have BELIEFS. And, I KNOW what your BELIEFS are.

Skepdick
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Skepdick » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 pm
I KNOW you have BELIEFS. And, I KNOW what your BELIEFS are.
Liar.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
If you could prove it, then you would have done it by now. I even provided you with information about HOW you could prove that I am lying.
I know how to prove that you are lying.

That's why I am doing it.
You may be doing it in your own head, but in all honesty that does NOT really count for the readers, in case you were unaware.

You MADE a claim about me. I provided with information about HOW you could prove that I am lying. We are still waiting.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
'you' are NOT open, therefore you are NOT capable of having some things proven to you.
Q.E.D you are lying about my openness.
LOL I asked you to prove it. BUT you are completely and utterly incapable of doing this. Just stating; You are lying is NOT proof.

However, I have ALREADY PROVEN that you are CLOSED, which by the way is some thing that you are completely detesting right now.

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
There is NOTHING in the Universe that could prove to you some that you BELIEVE is true.
But I don't believe that you are lying. I know that you are lying.
As I alluded to: You have YET to prove this. I even HELP you in how to do it, but you still can NOT do it.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:35 pm
Have you really still NOT worked this out yet?

Even the Universe, Itself, can NOT prove some thing to some one who BELIEVES otherwise.
Exactly! But I don't need the Universe to prove anything to me that I already know.
That is exactly how the brain works with the BELIEF-system. The brain does NOT need any thing at all to just accepts its own BELIEFS as being unquestionably true, right, and correct.
Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:39 pm
And I know that you are lying.
And as I have been alluding to: The only things that you KNOW are the things that you yourself BELIEVE are true.

The very reason you can NOT prove what you claim about me is because you can NOT. But that brain will NOT accept this and so it will tell itself. "I KNOW that you are lying". Even though there is NO actual evidence nor proof for this statement. That brain will ONLY LOOK AT and SEE what it want to see and believe.

Age
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Unproven assumptions

Post by Age » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Skepdick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:49 pm
Age wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:48 pm
I KNOW you have BELIEFS. And, I KNOW what your BELIEFS are.
Liar.
LOL

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest