~ Why I Invented Language ~

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.




..........................................
...so, you're gunna stick with your spurious argument?
.
Describe to me in your own words what you think that argument consists of, and why you think it spurious.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:04 pm

.





Language and communication is just lying and is an estrangement from a reality. In essence it is the method by which we communicate our lie of reality. I really think you need to drop your perception of my Catholic hang-ups as although I have found a 'God' you are still retaining the baggage of wanting' to prove a reason for your existence.


...I see what you did.








.

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Language and communication is just lying and is an estrangement from a reality. In essence it is the method by which we communicate our lie of reality. I really think you need to drop your perception of my Catholic hang-ups as although I have found a 'God' you are still retaining the baggage of wanting' to prove a reason for your existence.

.
Is this an answer to my post?

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:19 pm

.



No. The other girl. But you may address anything at anytime within the scope of any of my threads.






.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10936
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

When I use language to communicate I lie as I am estranged from reality. In essence it is this method by which I communicate my lies about reality. I really think I need to drop my Catholic hang-ups as although I have lost my God I still retain the need of wanting to have a reason for my existence and it is this loss that I cannot cope with and so I think myself estranged from some greater reality that used to be God but is now some hidden thing that evades me.


See what I did.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10936
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Arising_uk » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
No. The other girl. ...[/b]
.
Ah! This misogyny this explains why you find male transexuals attractive.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:54 pm

.





Actually, I did not attach anything that might be remotely described as anti-female.

...think you actually made that assumption...perhaps some unresolved issues within you?


From Wikipedia:

Misogyny - is the hatred or dislike of women or girls.

Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.

Misogyny can be found occasionally within ancient texts relating to various mythologies. In addition, various influential Western philosophers have been described as misogynistic.

In 2012 the Macquarie Dictionary (which documents Australian English and New Zealand English) expanded the definition to include not only hatred of women but also "entrenched prejudices against women".




...................................................................
Image






.

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.





Actually, I did not attach anything that might be remotely described as anti-female.


`it's not what you attached. It's you childish attitude when talking about it.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:33 pm

.




............................................................................................................
?





.

User avatar
Hobbes' Choice
Posts: 8385
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:45 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Hobbes' Choice » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.




............................................................................................................
?





.
That's the smartest thing you've said for a while.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10936
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Arising_uk » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.

Actually, I did not attach anything that might be remotely described as anti-female.

...think you actually made that assumption...perhaps some unresolved issues within you? ...

Could be my mistake, who were you referring to with the quip, "No. The other girl"'?

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:11 pm

.






No, you're correct. I was referring to the moniker that you hide behind.

Think I should have used the word female. Think that is more correct.


Which applies to you and to all other active members who don't have the good fortune of being without fear of other members & guests who visit this site.



Toodles - And...if I could, I would give you the balls to overcome your fears. That would change everything between us. You have the power to overcome your fear here. Just don't give into it. Look to me for strength. Good luck to you.






.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10936
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:58 am

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.No, you're correct. I was referring to the moniker that you hide behind.
Not this again. :roll:

Still, once more for you Bill. One, usernames and niks have been around a long-time and are a habit. Two, it's easy for you and bob to use your names as you are unemployed and presumably going to stay that way, whereas I may have to seek work again and prospective employers use Goggle now-a-days to do checks and I have no wish to give them any ammunition to not employ me.
Think I should have used the word female. Think that is more correct.
Is it now.
Which applies to you and to all other active members who don't have the good fortune of being without fear of other members & guests who visit this site.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll stick with you being misogynistic then.
Toodles - And...if I could, I would give you the balls to overcome your fears. That would change everything between us. You have the power to overcome your fear here. Just don't give into it. Look to me for strength. Good luck to you.
.
Easy to be strong when one has nothing to lose. Now me, I have others to care for so their needs have to be taken into account as well as my own.

User avatar
Bill Wiltrack
Posts: 5445
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Bill Wiltrack » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 am

.




Look, I used my real name on this and many other sites while I was working.


Jezus god lad - we've been through this before...


I mean - it's your loss. I don't give a shit about this issue. I'm am so thankful that I do what I do.

I don't care what you or anyone else does. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. You brought this up again. I just as soon let it rest.






.

User avatar
Arising_uk
Posts: 10936
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:31 am

Re: ~ Why I Invented Language ~

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 am

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
Look, I used my real name on this and many other sites while I was working.
Who were you working for and what was your work?

. [/b]You brought this up again. I just as soon let it rest..
Er!? No, you brought it up again.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests