What's the easiest language to learn?

What did you say? And what did you mean by it?

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: What's the easiest language to learn?

Post by gaffo » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:38 pm

Walker wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:06 am
gaffo wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:07 am
but ya and no, if one was born via monster parents, not knowing of love, such a language would be foreign, and why we have serial killers. so not an easy language to learn (and IMO - post puberty is a "wall off" biologically - and so too late to learn that language)

sadly.
Hey Gaffo. Everyone, even an illiterate baby, knows the language of luv. Some don’t use it, for whatever reason.
Respectfully disagree, 99-percent of us know that language - and sadly too many ignore it knowing - lying/betraying themselves to it - but there are the 1-percent born in environments that denied thier "moral gene" to activate and have no clue to what morality is, nor have that "inner voice".

I do believe that there are moral genes, we are all born with, and most of us have then activated by puberty and so even thugs who act counter to that inner voice still have the voice but kill it in their persute of personal gain.

the few 1-pecenters had an upbringing so horrific than that their "moral genes" were not allowed to activate (and imo post puberty is too late to activate them) - and live lives today - either as criminals or CEOs lives of self interest with no inner moral conscience.

We call them Psychopaths, Socialpaths.

just my opinion on the matter.

thanks for reply Sir.

Walker

Post by Walker » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:51 pm

gaffo wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:38 pm
Walker wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:06 am
gaffo wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:07 am
but ya and no, if one was born via monster parents, not knowing of love, such a language would be foreign, and why we have serial killers. so not an easy language to learn (and IMO - post puberty is a "wall off" biologically - and so too late to learn that language)

sadly.
Hey Gaffo. Everyone, even an illiterate baby, knows the language of luv. Some don’t use it, for whatever reason.
Respectfully disagree, 99-percent of us know that language - and sadly too many ignore it knowing - lying/betraying themselves to it - but there are the 1-percent born in environments that denied thier "moral gene" to activate and have no clue to what morality is, nor have that "inner voice".

I do believe that there are moral genes, we are all born with, and most of us have then activated by puberty and so even thugs who act counter to that inner voice still have the voice but kill it in their persute of personal gain.

the few 1-pecenters had an upbringing so horrific than that their "moral genes" were not allowed to activate (and imo post puberty is too late to activate them) - and live lives today - either as criminals or CEOs lives of self interest with no inner moral conscience.

We call them Psychopaths, Socialpaths.

just my opinion on the matter.

thanks for reply Sir.
Well, wise mothers teach their daughters not to confuse sincerity with the language of love, seeing as how within their arsenals of interpersonal manipulation many sociopaths and teenage boys can imitate sincerity and compassion by parroting luv talk.

iolo

Post by iolo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 pm

The easiest language to learn is one you actually care about. My parents didn't teach me Cymraeg ('Welsh') but I learned it to a fair degree before I was ten, without formal help, whereas the English, who hate us, can't even learn to say the one or two mildly difficult sounds, or the learn phonetic pronunciation of places they visit frequently. With Latin, on the other hand, I've been stuggling for a lifetime, Alleged 'relationship' depends on structure - I'm lost with Irish because, like Latin, it's inflected, whereas I used to be quite good with Gwo Yeu Chinese. I have A Level French, but the French were always so perfectionist that I read rather than talk it, whereas I picked up workable Italian in holiday passing, so to speak. A lot of this stuff depends on the linguistic background of the individual, I think.