What Zodiac Sign Are You ?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: What Zodiac Sign Are You ?

Post by attofishpi »

Pisces - the final sign of the zodiac. I used to think astrology was a ridiculous concept - but now I know that we are in a logic system, it ain't ALL rubbish. I've got a book at home and for each sign of the zodiac it has two pages that sum a person of that sign up succinctly - Pisces absolutely nails me. I read other star signs - none of them fit me. So, perhaps the God system altered this book for it to read that way for me, or maybe the author knows my type of pisces well - dunno. I'm sure there are other pisces out there that don't match!! 8)

ENCRYPTED KNOWS DIVE

Snorting cyphered bits
encrypted knows dive
ride with me
sus me,
as Je sus IT
REAL_IT_Y
Why?
The pI in the sky?
Pi Seas
The final zodiac
riding the light
revealing the truth
the ultimate system
the ultimate clue?
If I sus the system
crack the code
reveal the Truth
move some load
see it as I c
logic is my T
REAL_IT_Y
the English LANguage
is more of a GAUGE
a LAN perhaps
I'll reveal its traps
part_Y? Y_trap?
U like to party?
go ahead
life is cheap
leap some time
have a s.leep
the S is sin
wave that is
good buy
and die
what is Y
and what is U
U O Y?
you.
Embedded we are
evolved of IT
derived, convoluted
suckled from tit
If I could speak of
this 'system'
as it were
and answer a
quest.ion
white noise
a blur
that's where IT
came from
I'm on my knees
I am its spawn
I am in awe
that from chaos
I was formed
sorry for hating
sorry for scorn.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Ridiculous. No one sees themselves as others see them, they just lap up the astrological praise like the narcissistic little suckers that they are.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:20 aml

Yeah ok, I know I don't always make things clear, but really, everything we think we know about stuff here on earth, is literally made-up by the brain.
Well... yes, but some things are only made up, and some things have some kind of tethering to reality.

I could say terrible things about you that are false right now, and I could say other things about you that are true right now, and I'm sure you would immediately start recognizing the difference between the stuff I've said that I've made up that has no tethering to reality, and the other stuff.

Astrology and chemistry are both human mental inventions, but one of them is entirely fictional and the other one apparently has some tethering to reality.

So if you're equating the made-up-ness of astrology to EVERY scientific field of study, I think that's a mistake.
Last edited by Flannel Jesus on Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:39 am Ridiculous. No one sees themselves as others see them, they just lap up the astrological praise like the narcissistic little suckers that they are.
I know what you mean, but honestly, the two pages have my faults too!! We are in a logic system, it's worth having a deeper gander. The other signs were simply not me. Everything on the two pages, even delving into naughty substances and stuff - none of the other signs had EVERYTHING nailed to me.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:43 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:39 am Ridiculous. No one sees themselves as others see them, they just lap up the astrological praise like the narcissistic little suckers that they are.
I know what you mean, but honestly, the two pages have my faults too!! We are in a logic system, it's worth having a deeper gander.
Is there anything about being a perpetual drunk? Oh yeah, must be the 'drinks like a fish' thing. OMG. Astrology is true!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:40 am Pisces is the last zodiac sign in the zodiac wheel. Hence, it is not surprising to see that a Piscean has character traits from all the sun signs.

It's known that a Piscean understands all the personality types of the zodiac and is why it's posistioned as the last sign, because it's been there and done that, and is now the most intuitive sign of all, having experienced being every other sign as themself.
Oh..well, my head just exploded! But I thought you don't believe in any of that?
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:45 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:40 am Pisces is the last zodiac sign in the zodiac wheel. Hence, it is not surprising to see that a Piscean has character traits from all the sun signs.

It's known that a Piscean understands all the personality types of the zodiac and is why it's posistioned as the last sign, because it's been there and done that, and is now the most intuitive sign of all, having experienced being every other sign as themself.
Oh..well, my head just exploded! But I thought you don't believe in any of that?
At the moment, it's incredibly unclear if he believes in it or not.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:51 am
Everyone likes praise veg.

Some more than others. And I'm not silly enough to take 'praise' from description in an astrology book.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:55 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:42 am
So if you're equating the made-up-ness of astrology to EVERY scientific field of study, I think that's a mistake.

Ok, but I don't agree.

I truly believe that all our knowledge is made up, in other words, it's a fictional story, appearing as real in this obvious unknowing reality.

But I respect your right to believe whatever you want, and that will be true for you. But it's not my belief.
So, if I made up some terrible things about you, started accusing you of all sorts of terrible crimes, that's as true as anything else, because everything is made up? You don't draw any lines at all between fact and fiction?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

This idea that anybody can make anything up and it's as true as anything else... I really don't know how that's remotely reasonable. If that's the case, all the effort of scientific rigor is completely useless. There's no point studying medicine and doing double blind trials, when you could just make up medicine and it's just as true as anything else.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.