Moderators: AMod, iMod

Iwannaplato

Re: What Zodiac Sign Are You ?

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:12 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 pm Sun - Cancer
Moon - Gemini
Asc - Gemini
Thanks to you and veggie for playing along. :)

People born under the sign of Cancer have been a constant presence during my life.
I married another one.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:53 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:58 pmThat being said, thank the stars there isn't an ounce of truth to it.
But humans are all of the same basic make-up, fundamentally. They're all born with the same feeling sentience, breathing the same air, and bleeding the same red blood, they all have the same needs and desires. Human emotions are real, like emotions of joy, sorrow, and anger, pleasure, pain, and forgiveness, loyalty, empathy, compassion, hate,and jealousy.

Humans are all capable of feeling all these things, and they are real, or seem real, because they are each and all of our experience.
How does any of the words you've said here go towards demonstrating the truth claims of astrology?
Last edited by Flannel Jesus on Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:57 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 pm Sun - Cancer
Moon - Gemini
Asc - Gemini

People born under the sign of Cancer have been a constant presence during my life.
I married another one.
Two Cancers married to each other. How wonderful.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:58 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:58 pmThat being said, thank the stars there isn't an ounce of truth to it.
But humans are all of the same basic make-up, fundamentally. They're all born with the same feeling sentience, breathing the same air, and bleeding the same red blood, they all have the same needs and desires. Human emotions are real, like emotions of joy, sorrow, and anger, pleasure, pain, and forgiveness, loyalty, empathy, compassion, hate,and jealousy.

Humans are all capable of feeling all these things, and they are real, or seem real, because they are each and all of our experience.
How does any of the words you've said here to towards demonstrating the truth claims of astrology?
I'm more interested about the influence we have on each other according to our zodiac signs. The way we express our true emotions and how they effect others. Why are people more naturally drawn to certain people and are repelled by others, sort of thing.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 am

I married another one.
Why is it 'wonderful'? Tom Cruise is a cancer. What about him speaks 'cancer' to you? His scientology? His general air of hyperactive insanity?
vegetariantaxidermy

And what about Sylvester Stallone, Princess Diana, Elon Musk, Robin Williams and Tom Hanks?

By golly, I see what you mean. They are all exactly the same!
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:12 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 am
I married another one.
Why is it 'wonderful'? Tom Cruise is a cancer. What about him speaks 'cancer' to you? His scientology? His general air of hyperactive insanity?
That's why you can't just go by sun signs. You share that with 8.333% of the world's population. Add in Moon sign, you've divided that by 12. ASC by 12 again. So from there you have other planets and where they fall in relation to each other, down into tiny little percentages.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:04 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:58 am

How does any of the words you've said here to towards demonstrating the truth claims of astrology?
I'm more interested about the influence we have on each other according to our zodiac signs. The way we express our true emotions and how they effect others. Why are people more naturally drawn to certain people and are repelled by others, sort of thing.
Why would the answer to those questions have anything to do with the positions of the stars and planets at the time of someone's birth?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy

Well I know I could never be with an egomaniac. They are such bores.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:51 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:33 am
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:04 am
Why would the answer to those questions have anything to do with the positions of the stars and planets at the time of someone's birth?
Because it's just another man-made story made up by us humans, as part of their human experience, and how we use story telling to connect and relate to each other.
Ah right, it wasn't clear in your replies to me that that's what you were saying. Sure, it's a made up story.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.