Alec Baldwin

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Skepdick

Re: Alec Baldwin

Post by Skepdick »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:17 am Something tells me Alec Baldwin is not a gun fetishist.
So I deserve prison because I train people how to shoot?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:18 am Well what do you know? He's frequently spoken out against the gun lobby. What a surprise.
You mean the despicable gun lobby that had to supply real guns for a movie?

Put your money where your mouth is and use fake guns.
Last edited by Skepdick on Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:18 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:17 am Something tells me Alec Baldwin is not a gun fetishist.

I wouldn't cry if someone 'accidentally' shot you, put it that way.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:23 am

I could only hope that "someone accidentally shooting me" is you...

So I can return the love and make the world a better place.
vegetariantaxidermy

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:23 am

I could only hope that "someone accidentally shooting me" is you...

So I can return the love and make the world a better place.
Not likely. Never touched a gun and have no interest in them whatsoever. I have nothing but contempt for gun fetishists. Total shitheads.

Let me guess. Your next 'brilliant' point will be that because I'm not an 'expert' like you then I have no right to an opinion on this particular case, followed by a line of 'lols'.
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 am Not likely. Never touched a gun and have no interest in them whatsoever. I have nothing but contempt for gun fetishists. Total shitheads.
I'll be sure to relay your contempt to all the women rape victims whom I train how to shoot and defend themselves.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 am Let me guess. Your next 'brilliant' point will be that because I'm not an 'expert' like you then I have no right to an opinion on this particular case, followed by a line of 'lols'.
No. I'll just expose you for the total cunt of a human being that you are.
vegetariantaxidermy

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 am Not likely. Never touched a gun and have no interest in them whatsoever. I have nothing but contempt for gun fetishists. Total shitheads.
I'll be sure to relay your contempt to all the women rape victims whom I train how to shoot and defend themselves.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 am Let me guess. Your next 'brilliant' point will be that because I'm not an 'expert' like you then I have no right to an opinion on this particular case, followed by a line of 'lols'.
No. I'll just expose you for the total cunt of a human being that you are.
Give me a break :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:19 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:18 am Well what do you know? He's frequently spoken out against the gun lobby. What a surprise.
You mean the despicable gun lobby that had to supply real guns for a movie?

Put your money where your mouth is and use fake guns.
It's probably thanks to the gun lobby and America's obsession with guns that real ones are allowed on film sets. I mean, it would be an infringement of your FREEDOMS and second amendment rights to outlaw them on film sets!
So you dislike Baldwin because he's not a gun fetishist, and that's why you think he deserves a prison sentence. Nothing to do with logic and reason at all. Got it.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:38 am Listen dickhead. Say an actor is handed a gun. He is told 'this is a 'cold gun' '. The actor is required to aim the gun at another actor and 'shoot' him. Turns out the gun wasn't 'cold' at all. Should that actor be charged? Why wasn't Brandon's Lee's killer ever charged? It's pretty much exactly the same situation.
The only safety rule that was broken was that there was live ammunition on the set in the first place!
You can keep repeating this but it is simply not true that that was the only problem with what Baldwin did and did not do. And we do not even know if he was handed a gun with live ammo or not in addition to...

viewtopic.php?p=620682#p620682

Post by Age »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:00 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:50 am
The only possible guilty party is whoever took live ammunition onto the filmset.
I've read that there WAS a hired gun safety expert, but that person was hired through nepotism and was not really qualified or experienced in their role. So that person had a bit of a negligent role in all of it.

And then another person on set had the idea to start preparing for a scene involving the gun without waiting for or getting the gun safety expert to set. So that person had a negligent role in it.

Basically, multiple layers of negligence and bad hiring procedure resulted in this terrible accident.
Just out of CURIOSITY, HOW do you KNOW that this was an 'accident', terrible or not?
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:01 pm Just out of CURIOSITY, HOW do you KNOW that this was an 'accident', terrible or not?
Beep BOOP beep BOP beep BOOP!!

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:03 am
Flannel Jesus wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:00 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:50 am
The only possible guilty party is whoever took live ammunition onto the filmset.
I've read that there WAS a hired gun safety expert, but that person was hired through nepotism and was not really qualified or experienced in their role. So that person had a bit of a negligent role in all of it.

And then another person on set had the idea to start preparing for a scene involving the gun without waiting for or getting the gun safety expert to set. So that person had a negligent role in it.

Basically, multiple layers of negligence and bad hiring procedure resulted in this terrible accident.
Still nothing to do with Alec Baldwin. If anything he's the LEAST guilty party, unless he hired the ammunition 'expert' himself.
And, unless of course, "alec baldwin", swapped the bullet in the gun.
vegetariantaxidermy

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:34 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:38 am Listen dickhead. Say an actor is handed a gun. He is told 'this is a 'cold gun' '. The actor is required to aim the gun at another actor and 'shoot' him. Turns out the gun wasn't 'cold' at all. Should that actor be charged? Why wasn't Brandon's Lee's killer ever charged? It's pretty much exactly the same situation.
The only safety rule that was broken was that there was live ammunition on the set in the first place!
You can keep repeating this but it is simply not true that that was the only problem with what Baldwin did and did not do. And we do not even know if he was handed a gun with live ammo or not in addition to...

viewtopic.php?p=620682#p620682
Well then they had better charge the lawmakers for allowing real guns and ammunition on film sets.
So sick of hearing gun fetishists with their bullshit claims like 'guns are safe. People aren't'. 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people' (guns just make it a WHOLE lot easier). They are just like those moronic dog owners who say 'there are no dangerous dogs, just bad dog owners'. Tell that to the parents of the little girl in the US who was just ripped apart by a 'gentle fur baby' pit bull.Yeah, well the kind of moron who wants to have a dog with the lethal capacity of a bear is never going to be a decent human being anyway. And by the way, dogs are intelligent beings with a mind of their own, and they are perfectly capable of making decisions ON THEIR OWN without their control freak owners. That breed is NOTHING like the way it was in the 1930s, when Little Rascals was made. Selective breeding has turned it into a lethal weapon. It's a creation of arseholes.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Skepdick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:01 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:56 am They weren't 'just there', you PUT THEM THERE. Or do you think they just materialised out of nowhere?
No I didn't "put them there" you ignorant cow. I put 4 boxes of 50 bullets in there three weeks prior. When I used the exact same backpack to go to the shooting range. I then took the boxes out of the bag.

3 out of 200 bullets found their way to the bottom of the bag and in a dark corner that neither I; nor 4 airport security scans could find it.

So if global airport security can't stop it from happening - why do you expect a movie set to do better?
NEVER have real guns NOR real bullets on or near their sets.

While you are at it might be a BETTER IDEA to just remove ALL guns, bullets, and weapons from ALL stages and sets in Life, Itself. After all they are now NOT needed in Life.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:09 pm Well then they had better charge the lawmakers for allowing real guns and ammunition on film sets.
So sick of hearing gun fetishists with their bullshit claims like 'guns are safe. People aren't'. 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people' (guns just make it a WHOLE lot easier). They are just like those moronic dog owners who say 'there are no dangerous dogs, just bad dog owners'. Tell that to the parents of the little girl in the US who was just ripped apart by a 'gentle fur baby' pit bull.Yeah, well the kind of moron who wants to have a dog with the lethal capacity of a bear is never going to be a decent human being anyway. And by the way, dogs are intelligent beings with a mind of their own, and they are perfectly capable of making decisions ON THEIR OWN without their control freak owners. That breed is NOTHING like the way it was in the 1930s, when Little Rascals was made. Selective breeding has turned it into a lethal weapon. It's a creation of arseholes.
If I've given the impression I am pro-dangerous dogs or don't think there are dangerous dogs, I communicated poorly.