If I was a moderator on this forum...

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: If I was a moderator on this forum...

Post by promethean75 »

it's two things; the tiny almost imperceptible clicking and popping sounds the mouth and tongue makes when it produces the words at a whispered volume, and the tempo, cadence and tone of the flow of the speech.

right where he starts to say 'and buried in a location, etc' the AMSR gets heavy af bro. duddint work without ear phones cuz you can't hear the little nasally clicks and shit. 
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:32 am it's two things; the tiny almost imperceptible clicking and popping sounds the mouth and tongue makes when it produces the words at a whispered volume, and the tempo, cadence and tone of the flow of the speech.

right where he starts to say 'and buried in a location, etc' the AMSR gets heavy af bro. duddint work without ear phones cuz you can't hear the little nasally clicks and shit. 
Might give you an erection but it does nothing for me...

Post by Age »

henry quirk wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:56 am You folks have everything you need right now.

Ignore. If X offends, put 'em in the penalty box and forget about 'em.

Not a one of you ought be in charge, in-forum, of a damn thing outside of your account and what appears on your screen.

complete freedom naturally encourages absurd levels of excess by some
And even a smidge of power (of one over another) invites abuse.
Well said "henry quirk".

If the OWNER of this forum wants THIS forum the way it is, then better to leave that OWNER run its OWN forum the way it IS. TRYING to BULLY the OWNER into doing things, is just ANOTHER form of ABUSE, and has POINTED OUT Rightly would only invite MORE ABUSE.

REALLY, how SIMPLE is it to just IGNORE 'things'?

Also, if the OWNER of this forum wants the participants of it, who CHOOSE, FREELY, to stay, to carry on how they are, then LETS 'things' BE.

TRYING to MAKE 'things' SERVE your OWN self-serving purpose "lacewing" is just ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how much you REALLY DO CONTRADICT "your" 'self' here and how you REALLY do NOT SEE the BEAUTY IN ALL 'things', EXACTLY how and as they ARE.

If you still so desperately WANT CONTROL OVER "others", then just START ANOTHER FORUM. Which IS AGAIN VERY SIMPLE, REALLY.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:31 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:56 am

I agree, which is exactly why your bullshit brand of 'politics' could never work. Some humans are simply more dominant, manipulative, and power hungry than others. It's just the way humans are.
But it does NOT have to be this way. This is because of WHY adult human beings end up this way.

They are NOT born this way.
They LEARN to be this way.
Therefore, human beings do NOT have to be this way, NOR the way they are.
vegetariantaxidermy

So what is the 'right' way to be? Who decides and how is it enforced?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Hey one question at a time there Socrates.

Go ahead Age, take your time and don't let her rush u.
vegetariantaxidermy

It's rhetorical. No respnse required.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:54 am So what is the 'right' way to be?
1. If this is meant to be directed at me, then some sort of indication would be helpful.

2. If this was meant to be directed at me, then none of this has to do with what I actually wrote and said here.

3. The 'Right' way to be, and do, is KNOWN by the EXACT SAME WAY that 'Truth', or what IS 'True', IS KNOWN.

4. If you are NOT YET familiar with 'that way', then by all means ASK AWAY.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:54 am Who decides and how is it enforced?
For as 'who decides', then that becomes ABSOLUTELY OBVIOUS, when 'what IS the 'Right way' becomes KNOWN.

And, how 'this way' is enforced IS 'this way' is NOT enforced and is NEVER enforced. That is HOW the 'Right way' WORKS, and continues TO WORK. The 'Right way' is taught and learned through acceptance, encouragement, and guidance', with and by voluntary enthusiasm.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 am Hey one question at a time there Socrates.

Go ahead Age, take your time and don't let her rush u.
There is NOT one who could 'rush' 'Me', and, by the way, the MORE questions posed and asked to 'Me' the much more I prefer.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:41 am It's rhetorical. No respnse required.
WHY were they so-called 'rhetorical'?

Because you think or believe you ALREADY KNOW the answer/s? Or,

Because you think or believe there are NO answer/s? Or,

For some other reason?

These, like EVERY other question I pose and ask, are NOT, and I will repeat, NOT rhetorical.

EVERY question I ask to ANY one is to just GAIN CLARIFICATION and a much better perspective of WHERE they are, literally, coming from, EXACTLY.
vegetariantaxidermy

:lol:

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 am :lol:
What, EXACTLY, is that face for?

You ASKED questions, I just answered them, FOR you.
vegetariantaxidermy

:lol:
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:36 am
henry quirk wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:56 am You folks have everything you need right now.

Not a one of you ought be in charge, in-forum, of a damn thing outside of your account and what appears on your screen.

Well said "henry quirk".
Lol, who remembers when Henry threw that pissy little snowflake tantrum and threatened to leave and make his own forum?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

*Not a one of you ought be in charge, in-forum, of a damn thing outside of your account and what appears on your screen.

EDIT: *and not a one of you ought be in charge, in RL, of a damn thing outside of your life, liberty, and property.
So if the owner of the site sees Lacewing's OP and thinks, hey, great, she sounds like a moderator I'd like to try, he shouldn't decide to do that. Can't owners of websites make decisions like that.

I don't see the problem. She asked - she's free to do that and I assume you'd support that freedom. He has the power to say yes or no or nothing - and I assume you'd support his freedom to do what he wants with his property.

You know, free enterprise and all.