Moderators: AMod, iMod

Do you love football? (u can select 2)

I don't like football, I love it.
30%
I don't like football.
20%
What's football?
10%
Atto is probably the best football player on da forum.
10%
Veg is a kranky ol' battle axe.
30%

Total votes: 10

attofishpi

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:24 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:11 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:48 pm What sport is this?
Veg, did you vote that you are kranky? :)
That would be you. You should have added another option; 'Do you think attofishpi is a fat, delusional, schizoid fuckwit?'...
Actually, my votes were: "I don't like football, I love it." AND "Atto is probably the best footballer on the forum"

..and you know you are the only person that would vote for your above statement! - because you are a kranky bitter ol' battle axe. :mrgreen:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:46 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:11 pm

Veg, did you vote that you are kranky? :)
That would be you. You should have added another option; 'Do you think attofishpi is a fat, delusional, schizoid fuckwit?'...
Actually, my votes were: "I don't like football, I love it." AND "Atto is probably the best footballer on the forum"

..and you know you are the only person that would vote for your above statement! - because you are a kranky bitter ol' battle axe. :mrgreen:
And you are an intellectually challenged, unattractive, mentally defective freak.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:54 pm

And you are an intellectually challenged, unattractive, mentally defective freak.
Prove it! Bonn University are extremely interested in what I have to say re God and my empirical evidence of IT...in fact, in just the past 3 days 400 people have enquired upon the PROOF beyond a reasonable doubt..but alas, you haven't a reasonable bone in your old frail body!! :P
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

I wonder who voted that you are indeed a kranky ol' battle axe? You do realise you have been proving case in point of how bitter and kranky U R.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:12 pm

Prove it! Bonn University are extremely interested in what I have to say re God and my empirical evidence of IT...in fact, in just the past 3 days 400 people have enquired upon the PROOF beyond a reasonable doubt..but alas, you haven't a reasonable bone in your old frail body!! :P

I wonder who voted that you are indeed a kranky ol' battle axe? You do realise you have been proving case in point of how bitter and kranky U R.
Really? Because I challenge your misogynistic, bitter, frustrated bullshit? Hmm. Well you proved how deeply unattractive you are when you posted a photo of yourself :mrgreen:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:14 pm

Really? Because I challenge your misogynistic, bitter, frustrated bullshit? Hmm. Well you proved how deeply unattractive you are when you posted a photo of yourself :mrgreen:
You mistake humour for misogyny, I have profound respect for ladies (not the kranky bitter ol' hags).

What photo btw? The one with the bunny ears? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34251

ps. I notice you refuse to post a pic of yourself!! Does your PC not have the processing power to iron out your wrinkles? :P

..hey, there is another vote for Veg is kranky!!
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:14 pm

You mistake humour for misogyny, I have profound respect for ladies (not the kranky bitter ol' hags).

What photo btw? The one with the bunny ears? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34251

ps. I notice you refuse to post a pic of yourself!! Does your PC not have the processing power to iron out your wrinkles? :P

..hey, there is another vote for Veg is kranky!!
The only reason you don't have wrinkles is because all that blubber has ironed them out. I have neither blubber nor wrinkles (not that there is anything wrong with wrinkles), but I would certainly never post a photo of myself on here. For what purpose exactly? To give a freak like you something to wank over?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:31 pm ..but I would certainly never post a photo of myself on here. For what purpose exactly? To give a freak like you something to wank over?
Do you actually think I am into necrophilia?

ps. I must say, you are even more bitter and kranky this morning...didn't the wookie give you some lovin'?
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:51 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:31 pm ..but I would certainly never post a photo of myself on here. For what purpose exactly? To give a freak like you something to wank over?

ps. I must say, you are even more bitter and kranky this morning...didn't the wookie give you some lovin'?
🖕
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:57 pm
attofishpi wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:51 pm

You are treading on thin ice you ugly fat fuck.
soo hrd= ti post larfen tooooooooooo haghahaha much.. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

🖕
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Yep!! I was in HELL - around June I think - I was forced to put a nail through my foot - and synaptically, for some reason - was forced to message you.

To which you stated was VERY bad timing. God works in rather nasty ways sometimes. :twisted:

..care to share what the synchronicity timing was in ref to?
vegetariantaxidermy

I wouldn't expect you to be sorry or embarrassed or anything. Those things are restricted to sane, normal people.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:12 am I wouldn't expect you to be sorry or embarrassed or anything. Those things are restricted to sane, normal people.
I did say sorry.

Embarrassed? what's the point giving a shit what atheists and people that don't believe me think, I couldn't give a flying duck.

re 'normal' - yes as I already stated it is not normal to KNOW God.

So.

What was the VERY bad timing in relation to, you just put another nail in me, care to share? Y not 'embarrass' me some more.
vegetariantaxidermy

Any PM from you is going to be 'bad timing'.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:47 pm I love football (soccer) more than any other sport. I always pull for England.

I will not watch one minute of one game -- not this time. I will buy no merchandise. I will not cheer for any team that showed up, nor will I care who wins or loses.

This is because of what Qatar did to migrant workers, in building their stadia. And anybody who has a conscience and knows those facts should do exactly the same. It was an abomination.
LOL What, alleged, 'facts'?
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:47 pm I'm ashamed of every country that sent a team to the world cup. When the story of slavery and murder is eventually told,
If some story has NOT YET been told, then HOW do you, supposedly, ALREADY KNOW about 'it'?
Immanuel Can wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:47 pm these will be the people who will say, "How could this happen? We had no idea." And this is how human rights holocausts happen.