Black Mermaids etc....

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Black Mermaids etc....

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:51 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:11 am

Right, because all 'minorities' are automatically paupers. What a racist.
DUH! They are smaller in number - hence the word "minority" you fucking half wit.
You never fail to disappoint and show yourself to be tragically thick. Fucktard
You are so thick that you don't even remember your own claims. How can there be 'minorities' if we are all just humans?
Did "sculptor" ever make the claim that 'we' are ALL 'just humans'?

If no, then could this mean that it is 'you' who is being so-called 'so thick' here? After all 'you' are being the biggest 'wokie' here "vegetariantaxidermy', and it was you who said and claimed, "Wokies are so thick".
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm 'White British' make up less than half the population of London, but why is that even 'a thing' when we are all human?
Because 'you' here now just SEPARATED, and then just SEGREGATED 'you', human beings, into self made up groups of supposed 'race' and 'culture'. That is WHY there is even 'a thing'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm You wokies need to make up your stupid fucking minds about what your 'royal moral highnesses' consider to be 'Politically Safe' :roll:
But, by definition, 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", are the BIGGEST 'wokie' in this forum. So, WHEN are 'you' going to FINALLY DECIDE, once and for all?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm Add up all the 'minorities' in most English speaking (oooh, is it 'racist' to mention the English language?)
If you SEPARATED and/or SEGREGATED 'a thing' into some perceived 'race' group, then that is 'racism', and by doing so you doing it is thus labeled a 'racist'. (But ANY negative or bad connotation associated with the 'racist' word is, AGAIN, only a self made up concoction or perception.)
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:07 pm countries and it comes to a very large percentage of the population-- especially so in the larger cities.
Here we don't even use the term 'minority'. It's a stupid yank term of course.
Can the SEPARATED and SEGREGATED group of HUMAN BEINGS, which 'you' label as "yanks" here, do absolutely ANY thing, AT ALL, from 'your' perspective "vegatariantaxidermy", which is NOT so-called 'stupid'?

If yes, then what would that be, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:49 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:15 pm
You'd be surprised how rich are the poor in "Merica, and folks still take second jobs for the luxuries.

A pack of attorneys is suing the governor of Florida on behalf of illegals for giving the plaintiffs a free trip to a luxury resort island that bills itself as a sanctuary for illegal travelers. Such strange reasoning.
The US is not short of rightard bigots that have a pathological hate for "wokeism", so why would they alienate that massive majority of MAGA maniacs to garner a few bucks from minorities?
THe point i was making is not that they want to include minorities is that they do it by making bad casting choices.
Plenty of left voting people loathe wokie fuckturds, especially as they have destroyed the left with their bullshit and alienated those who sit on the fence. I doubt if any MAGAS understand what wokism even is, or ever think about it.
We even wonder if "wokies", "themselves", even KNOW what 'wokism' is. Especially considering the fact that the BIGGEST "wokie" in this forum can NOT even define what a 'wokie' IS, EXACTLY.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 pm The best speakers I've heard criticising wokism have been so-called 'liberal lefties'. So stick that up your arse and massage your grossly enlarged prostate with it.
I wonder if those so-called "best speakers", who criticize 'wokism', are able to DEFINE what 'wokism' even IS, EXACTLY?

Because even the 'wokest' of the 'woke' in this forum CAN NOT.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:16 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 pm The best speakers I've heard criticising wokism have been so-called 'liberal lefties'.
That's unlikely, you invariably describe any such person as a wokie and refuse them a hearing.
As a wokie you would say that. I'm liberal. I also vote left.
AND, 'you' are also the BIGGEST 'wokie', in this forum, "vegetariantaxidermy".
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm Always have because it's the most logical and rational position to take.
So, it does NOT matter ONE IOTA if the so-called "left side" of politics decide to make the most STUPID laws imaginable this "wokie" here WILL vote "left" because "vegetariantaxidermy" ALWAYS 'votes left', BECAUSE 'voting left' is laughably and supposedly the MOST 'logical and rational' POSITION to take, and to HOLD, not matter what, correct?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm To say that everyone who is liberal is a wokie is as stupid as saying that eveyone who votes non-left is a neo-nazi (or even more so since wokism is the opposite of liberal). Anyone who doesn't believe in free speech is not liberal.
So, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Wrong, AT ALL, with forming A GROUP together and OPENLY DISCUSSING about how 'we' WANT to KILL ALL of 'those' who claim to be "liberal" and who vote "left" and who have ALWAYS voted "left" BECAUSE they BELIEVE that it is the MOST 'logical and rational' POSITION to take, and to HOLD, BECAUSE REALLY they are the MOST STUPID in society and should NOT be LISTENED TO ALL correct "vegetariantaxidermy"?

And that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING Wrong with making this GROUP larger and larger by garnishing MORE and MORE MEMBERS through free speech, correct?

In fact 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" BELIEVE that this GROUP should be ALLOWED TO talk about KILLING, and ACTUALLY HAVE absolutely FREE TALKS about WANTING to KILL those who call "themselves" "liberal", vote "left", and who BELIEVE in 'free speech', Right?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm I'm sick of banging my head against a brick wall anyway. Wokism is clearly beyond the comprehension of the morons on this site.
As 'you' have ALREADY PROVED IRREFUTABLY True "vegetariantaxidermy".

And, as self-appointed and as being the (TOKEN) "wokie" here "vegetatariantaxidermy", 'you' have ALREADY SHOWN and thus PROVEN just how much of a "MORON" and "WOKIE" 'you' REALLY ARE, as 'you', literally, can NOT even comprehend and explain what 'you', thee True "wokie" here, EVEN REALLY IS, EXACTLY.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm Resident vicious wokie Sculptor is obviously a communist, ANOTHER concept that yanks are incapable of understanding. I'm not basing that on his wokism either-- although they may be connected in some way.
So, in "vegetariantaxidermy's" OWN tiny, little 'world', absolutely EVERY one who has been BANISHED to the group labeled "yanks" are NOT in ANY way AT ALL capable of just understanding the word "communist", which is just ANOTHER made up and labelled group.

And, to SEE just how enlightened, or NOT, the one here known as "vegetariantaxidermy" REALLY IS, I will ask them, 'What does the word 'communist' mean, or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?'
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm Here's a 'MAGA Trump supporter' speaking out against wokism :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHLd8d ... ardianNews

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:16 pm See how 'woke' you feel when you hear a pig screaming in terror in the neighbour's back yard and are told it's the neighbour's 'culture' so you just have to put up with it.
I do NOT even KNOW what 'you' are meaning, nor referring to here, EXACTLY.

And, is there absolutely ANY use in me asking 'you' to CLARIFY?

Also, ONLY a "wokie" would want to call out the 'injustices', which ONLY a "wokie" would see here, correct?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:16 pm Put your money where your mouth is, wokie wanker.
Who are 'you' even talking to here?

And, let us NOT forget that 'you' are the BIGGEST "wokie" here.

And, considering the fact that 'you' 'wank', then this would make 'you' a "wokie wanker", "yourself", "vegetariantaxidermy".
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:16 pm Or do you live in a nice leafy suburb where you don't have to deal with such 'inconveniences'?
Are you under some sort of ILLUSION that in so-called "nice leafy suburbs" pigs are NOT killed for food?

If you are, then just be AWARE pigs 'scream' 'in terror' in suburbs with 'nice leaves' also.

By the way, in what culture, in the days when this is being written, meat is not eaten, and thus animals are not killed for food?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:44 pm Disney backstage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hCRBwGAXE
You know that is not real dont you.
You know they are actually taking to piss out of you.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lines.html

ESG rating ...
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 am And, WHY does so-called 'wokedom' CHANGE regularly?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am
I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
Together, all the minorities add up to a majority.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:21 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:44 pm Disney backstage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hCRBwGAXE

ESG rating ...
You are such a moron
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:01 pm
I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
Please cite!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:46 pm
Think about it!
Please cite!
Of course it's going to be about money when it comes to giant corporations. What else? Altruism? :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:45 pm
Walker wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:21 pm

ESG rating ...
You are such a moron
Yes he's a moron-- but so are you.
Walker

Post by Walker »

He's selling moronic hard, but not always. Sometimes it's a soft sell, like when missing the point, like when gliding right over the concept of ESG rating.

That concept was missed, as was missed the point that the cartoonist/satirist, Scott Adams, has been dropped by The Woke.

Censored by shutting him up, which is a strange twist on the concept of Free Speech.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Think about it!
Please cite!
For example:

The minority colors:
- 100 green babies plus 100 blue babies plus 100 purple babies plus 100 yellow babies plus 100 red babies … equals 500 babies.

The majority color:
- 400 black babies

Conclusion: 500 babies require more product than 400 babies. Market to the 500. Market hard with movies for children and commercials on the telly that show every color of the rainbow, all-the-colors-of-the-rainbow-body being an exaggeration of your OP observation, so you may find it difficult to disagree although disagreeable makes moronicism a sincere, natural expression, as VT can attest in her honest moments.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:35 am
Please cite!
For example:

The minority colors:
- 100 green babies plus 100 blue babies plus 100 purple babies plus 100 yellow babies plus 100 red babies … equals 500 babies.

The majority color:
- 400 black babies

Conclusion: 500 babies require more product than 400 babies. Market to the 500. Market hard with movies for children and commercials on the telly that show every color of the rainbow, all-the-colors-of-the-rainbow-body being an exaggeration of your OP observation, so you may find it difficult to disagree although disagreeable makes moronicism a sincere, natural expression, as VT can attest in her honest moments.
Moron