Black Mermaids etc....

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Black Mermaids etc....

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Still going then :lol: Put it this way, according to wokedom I'm obliged to put up with your insulting bullshit simply because you are autistic.
In fact, you might get a part in one of their movies or TV shows, as the token afflicted person.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:54 pm So why not make the entire family of Isildur black instead? The point is Amazon are imposing a moral point virtue signalling in the most exhibitionist way. When I watch a series on Netflix or Amazon, I am pleased to see a range of different human groups represented, but I do not want it to be in my face to the degree that it makes the drama look idiotic.
Follow the money. Since Star Wars, children’s flicks have become marketing tools for retail products. Fashion, toys, costumes, accessories, gifts can bring in more money than the movie. Marketers figure that a diversity of characters hopefully translates into a wider appeal for those products, ignoring the fact that historically inaccurate blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jesus has done well in all cultures that don't look like the image.

I noticed the same tendency in Ready Player 1. The good guys represent groups, or types.
Last edited by Walker on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Ugh. That's so cynical and no doubt correct. The word 'diverse' is a racist concoction in itself. The word means 'differing', so just by using that word they are contradicting themselves. Aren't we all supposed to be 'just human'? Wokies are so thick.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 am Ugh. That's so cynical and no doubt correct. The word 'diverse' is a racist concoction in itself. The word means 'differing', so just by using that word they are contradicting themselves. Aren't we all supposed to be 'just human'? Wokies are so thick.
Confusing what's supposed to be with what is, is a type of thickness. This can be mitigated by treating folks as you think they should be while knowing they could be, and for the sake of personal welfare civilized treatment of folks often does the trick.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:28 am Still going then :lol: Put it this way, according to wokedom I'm obliged to put up with your insulting bullshit simply because you are autistic.
LOL There is NOT even a so-called 'insult' in there.

But there is just what "wokies" regularly "SEE".

And, WHY does so-called 'wokedom' CHANGE regularly?

One minute 'wokedom' refers to one being 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things', and then the next minute 'wokedom' refers to one being NOT 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things'?

WHY is 'wokism' continually CHANGING with 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy"?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:28 am In fact, you might get a part in one of their movies or TV shows, as the token afflicted person.
Its amazing how the Truly 'woke' can READ and SEE some words, that is; WHEN they FIND some 'thing' that they WANT to ATTEMPT to CRITICIZE and RIDICULE the 'character' of the "other" about, BUT are completely and utterly, CONVENIENTLY, INCAPABLE and BLIND to READ and SEE when they are just asked for CLARITY, or being CHALLENGED on their BELIEFS and CLAIMS.

REALLY "vegetariantaxidermy" WHY can 'you' NOT SEE that it IS 'you' who is the BIGGEST 'wokie' here? 'you' may get the leading ROLE as the TOKEN 'wokie'.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 am Ugh. That's so cynical and no doubt correct. The word 'diverse' is a racist concoction in itself.
The word 'race' is a 'racist concoction', in, and of, itself. But, so what?

And, the word 'diverse' is NOT necessarily a 'racist concoction' AT ALL. Unless, OF COURSE, that is EXACTLY what you WANT to SEE and BELIEVE.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 am The word means 'differing', so just by using that word they are contradicting themselves.
LOL
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 am Aren't we all supposed to be 'just human'? Wokies are so thick.
If 'you' are NOT 'just human', "vegetariantaxidermy", then 'what' are 'you', EXACTLY? (And, your COMPLETELY INABILITY to answer just SHOWS and PROVES that 'you' do NOT even KNOW what 'you' are YET, but 'you' will carry on as though 'you' KNOW who and what EVERY one ELSE IS, EXACTLY.

Also, WHY can you INFORM us of what the 'diverse' word means, to you, BUT you will NOT even ATTEMPT to INFORM us of what the 'wokie' word means, to you? WHY are 'you' completely INCAPABLE to EXPLAIN what 'wokie' means to you, YET 'you'' continually USE 'it' as though 'you' KNOW?

By the way, "vegetariantaxidermy", 'you' are NOT 'just human', 'you' are, BY DEFINITION, as "woke" as they come. Which, by your OWN DEFINITION, ALSO means that 'you' ARE 'so thick', as well.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 am One minute 'wokedom' refers to one being 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things', and then the next minute 'wokedom' refers to one being NOT 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things'?
“Woke,” is a fluid term like F***, where tone defines meaning.
Wokism is a form of spiritual materialism *.

* “Our vast collections of knowledge and experience are just part of ego’s display, part of the grandiose quality of ego. We display them to the world and, in so doing, reassure ourselves that we exist, safe and secure, as “spiritual” people.” – Trugpa Rinpoche

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:35 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 am One minute 'wokedom' refers to one being 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things', and then the next minute 'wokedom' refers to one being NOT 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things'?
“Woke,” is a fluid term like F***, where tone defines meaning.
Wokism is a form of spiritual materialism *.
Saying, 'wokism' is a form of 'spiritual materialism', is NOT CLARIFYING ANY thing up AT ALL, REALLY. BUT, what 'you' said about 'woke' being a 'fluid term' SAYS A LOT, and SPEAKS for the Truth about WHY people RUN AWAY and HIDE when QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED over what being 'woke' REALLY IS.

TRYING to STOP and PREVENT 'injustices' in the 'world', one would have PREVIOUSLY assumed or thought would be a GOOD or POSITIVE 'thing'. But, the way the human brain WORKS, in the '21st century' being 'woke', or JUST, TRYING TO STOP and PREVENT 'worldly injustices' is SEEN as a BAD or NEGATIVE 'thing'.

The rate at which human beings are SPEEDING DOWN their DOWNHILL SPIRAL, in the days when this was being written, was Truly AMAZING to WATCH and OBSERVE. But, this is EXACTLY what was INTENDED and HOW 'the plan' was and is meant to work.
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:35 am * “Our vast collections of knowledge and experience are just part of ego’s display, part of the grandiose quality of ego. We display them to the world and, in so doing, reassure ourselves that we exist, safe and secure, as “spiritual” people.” – Trugpa Rinpoche
'you', adult human beings, may well do this. But, WHY?

Work this out, and then 'you' will be FURTHER ALONG the evolution PATH.
Last edited by Age on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:05 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:28 am Still going then :lol: Put it this way, according to wokedom I'm obliged to put up with your insulting bullshit simply because you are autistic.

One minute 'wokedom' refers to one being 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things', and then the next minute 'wokedom' refers to one being NOT 'obliged' to 'put up with' some 'things'?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:28 am In fact, you might get a part in one of their movies or TV shows, as the token afflicted person.
Its amazing how the Truly 'woke' can READ and SEE some words, that is; WHEN they FIND some 'thing' that they WANT to ATTEMPT to CRITICIZE and RIDICULE the 'character' of the "other" about, BUT are completely and utterly, CONVENIENTLY, INCAPABLE and BLIND to READ and SEE when they are just asked for CLARITY, or being CHALLENGED on their BELIEFS and CLAIMS.

REALLY "vegetariantaxidermy" WHY can 'you' NOT SEE that it IS 'you' who is the BIGGEST 'wokie' here? 'you' may get the leading ROLE as the TOKEN 'wokie'.
According to you I haven't explained what a wokie is, then you go on to say that I've changed its meaning. What a moron you are.
Wokie is one word, and a lot easier than writing a whole paragraph on the characteristics that wokies all have in common. No one has come up with a better word so I will stick with that one. Any normal intelligent person knows what it means. It's not my problem if you like to play 'dumb'. Wokies always claim to not understand what a wokie is. It's one of their defining characteristics :lol:
You know what a nazi is don't you? Do I have to write a paragraph every time I use the word nazi? Did Walker pointing out that all this preachy, woke 'inclusivism' on TV shows is nothing more than a cynical marketing ploy not give you the teensiest bit of insight into the wokie mindset?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am

According to you I haven't explained what a wokie is, then you go on to say that I've changed its meaning.
According to you, you do NOT read what I write, then you go on as though you have.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am What a moron you are.
LOL I NEVER EVER suggested, let alone SAID, that 'you' CHANGED the meaning of 'wokie'. So, it could be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY argued now WHO is the one who IS the ACTUAL 'moron' here.

Oh, and by the way, 'you' just got through WHINING and COMPLAINING that 'you', somehow, are 'obliged' to 'put up with' 'insults', (of which NO ALLEGED 'insult' has EVER BROUGHT FORWARD AGAINST NOR ABOUT 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", by the way), YET 'you' go on to SAY, 'what a MORON I am'.

Is this, to you, NOT an 'insult'?

Could the ACTUAL CONTRADICTORY and HYPOCRITICAL nature of one become MORE APPARENT than here now?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Wokie is one word, and a lot easier than writing a whole paragraph on the characteristics that wokies all have in common. No one has come up with a better word so I will stick with that one.
LOL 'you' STILL DO NOT GET 'it', "vegetariantaxidermy". WHAT DOES 'wokie' even mean, or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?

Is this QUESTION NOT ABLE TO BE SEEN for what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Any normal intelligent person knows what it means.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's not my problem if you like to play 'dumb'. Wokies always claim to not understand what a wokie is.
AND, 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are PROVING IRREFUTABLY True that "wokies" REALLY DO CLAIM to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS. This is BECAUSE 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are the BIGGEST 'wokie' that I have EVER SEEN and MET, AND, by NOT DEFINING what a 'wokie' IS, to you, you are SHOWING that you are CLAIMING to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS.

See, a 'person' who REALLY KNOWS what a 'wokie' IS, would just DEFINE what a 'wokie' IS, to 'them'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's one of their defining characteristics :lol:
So, by your very OWN INACTION here 'you' are PROVING FURTHER just how MUCH MORE of a 'wokie' 'you' REALLY ARE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am You know what a nazi is don't you? Do I have to write a paragraph every time I use the word nazi?
LOL

One ONLY needs a few words, ONLY, to define A WORD.

For ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE PROOF of this, only ONLY NEEDS to LOOK IN A 'dictionary'.

Asking whether you have to write A PARAGRAPH, EVERY TIME, you use the 'nazi' word just SHOWS and REVEALS HOW DISILLUSIONED or DECEITFUL 'you' REALLY ARE.

1. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH to define A word.

2. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH, NOR A FEW WORDS, to define A word, EVERY TIME you use 'that' word.

Now, and for the ACTUAL POINT that 'you' seem to be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING HERE is that what A word means, or refers to, to you, does NOT necessarily have the SAME meaning, NOR refer to the SAME 'thing' as it does, for you. Are you, at least, ABLE TO COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND THIS Fact.

If yes, then it would NOT matter ONE IOTA if I KNOW what a 'nazi' NOR what a 'wokie' MEANS, or REFERS TO, to me, BECAUSE what they MEAN to me could the VERY DIFFERENT and EVEN OPPOSITE to what they MEAN, to you. Thus, the REASON WHY there WAS SO MUCH CONFUSION, and CONFLICT, among 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am

According to you I haven't explained what a wokie is, then you go on to say that I've changed its meaning.
According to you, you do NOT read what I write, then you go on as though you have.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am What a moron you are.
LOL I NEVER EVER suggested, let alone SAID, that 'you' CHANGED the meaning of 'wokie'. So, it could be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY argued now WHO is the one who IS the ACTUAL 'moron' here.

Oh, and by the way, 'you' just got through WHINING and COMPLAINING that 'you', somehow, are 'obliged' to 'put up with' 'insults', (of which NO ALLEGED 'insult' has EVER BROUGHT FORWARD AGAINST NOR ABOUT 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", by the way), YET 'you' go on to SAY, 'what a MORON I am'.

Is this, to you, NOT an 'insult'?

Could the ACTUAL CONTRADICTORY and HYPOCRITICAL nature of one become MORE APPARENT than here now?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Wokie is one word, and a lot easier than writing a whole paragraph on the characteristics that wokies all have in common. No one has come up with a better word so I will stick with that one.
LOL 'you' STILL DO NOT GET 'it', "vegetariantaxidermy". WHAT DOES 'wokie' even mean, or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?

Is this QUESTION NOT ABLE TO BE SEEN for what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Any normal intelligent person knows what it means.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's not my problem if you like to play 'dumb'. Wokies always claim to not understand what a wokie is.
AND, 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are PROVING IRREFUTABLY True that "wokies" REALLY DO CLAIM to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS. This is BECAUSE 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are the BIGGEST 'wokie' that I have EVER SEEN and MET, AND, by NOT DEFINING what a 'wokie' IS, to you, you are SHOWING that you are CLAIMING to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS.

See, a 'person' who REALLY KNOWS what a 'wokie' IS, would just DEFINE what a 'wokie' IS, to 'them'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's one of their defining characteristics :lol:
So, by your very OWN INACTION here 'you' are PROVING FURTHER just how MUCH MORE of a 'wokie' 'you' REALLY ARE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am You know what a nazi is don't you? Do I have to write a paragraph every time I use the word nazi?
LOL

One ONLY needs a few words, ONLY, to define A WORD.

For ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE PROOF of this, only ONLY NEEDS to LOOK IN A 'dictionary'.

Asking whether you have to write A PARAGRAPH, EVERY TIME, you use the 'nazi' word just SHOWS and REVEALS HOW DISILLUSIONED or DECEITFUL 'you' REALLY ARE.

1. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH to define A word.

2. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH, NOR A FEW WORDS, to define A word, EVERY TIME you use 'that' word.

Now, and for the ACTUAL POINT that 'you' seem to be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING HERE is that what A word means, or refers to, to you, does NOT necessarily have the SAME meaning, NOR refer to the SAME 'thing' as it does, for you. Are you, at least, ABLE TO COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND THIS Fact.

If yes, then it would NOT matter ONE IOTA if I KNOW what a 'nazi' NOR what a 'wokie' MEANS, or REFERS TO, to me, BECAUSE what they MEAN to me could the VERY DIFFERENT and EVEN OPPOSITE to what they MEAN, to you. Thus, the REASON WHY there WAS SO MUCH CONFUSION, and CONFLICT, among 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.
I couldn't care less whether you know what it means or not :lol:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:41 am Black people are welcome to make black mermaids if they want to. Who's stopping them? What's the point in the opening comment? To show how 'unracist' you are? :lol:

Welcome to Netflix. Pretty much everything you watch on there is preaching wokism. Isolated mediaeval Europen villages with every ethnicitiy you can think of living there. Tiny English villages in the first half of the twentieth century with a black vicar, a black couple running the antique shop, an Indian doctor, a mixed race couple living together without getting married, a white wealthy squire and his white ex-wife with a non-white biological son, a group of young detectives in Victorian London including a Chinese lesbian (double woke) and various other ethnicities which would have been so rare as to be nonexistent in London at that time.... What are these patronising dipshits trying to prove exactly?
Imagine making a series about the African slave trade using white actors as the slaves :lol:

Why don't you go back to ficking yourself with the rough end of a pinapple? You must be missing it by now?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:29 am
Sculptor wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:54 pm So why not make the entire family of Isildur black instead? The point is Amazon are imposing a moral point virtue signalling in the most exhibitionist way. When I watch a series on Netflix or Amazon, I am pleased to see a range of different human groups represented, but I do not want it to be in my face to the degree that it makes the drama look idiotic.
Follow the money. Since Star Wars, children’s flicks have become marketing tools for retail products. Fashion, toys, costumes, accessories, gifts can bring in more money than the movie. Marketers figure that a diversity of characters hopefully translates into a wider appeal for those products, ignoring the fact that historically inaccurate blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jesus has done well in all cultures that don't look like the image.

I noticed the same tendency in Ready Player 1. The good guys represent groups, or types.
I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am

I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
Right, because all 'minorities' are automatically paupers. What a racist.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:11 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am

Think about it!
Right, because all 'minorities' are automatically paupers. What a racist.
DUH! They are smaller in number - hence the word "minority" you fucking half wit.
You never fail to disappoint and show yourself to be tragically thick. Fucktard