Black Mermaids etc....

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: Black Mermaids etc....

Post by Walker »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
You'd be surprised how rich are the poor in "Merica, and folks still take second jobs for the luxuries.

A pack of attorneys is suing the governor of Florida on behalf of illegals for giving the plaintiffs a free trip to a luxury resort island that bills itself as a sanctuary for illegal travelers. Such strange reasoning.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:32 am
Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:24 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am

According to you I haven't explained what a wokie is, then you go on to say that I've changed its meaning.
According to you, you do NOT read what I write, then you go on as though you have.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am What a moron you are.
LOL I NEVER EVER suggested, let alone SAID, that 'you' CHANGED the meaning of 'wokie'. So, it could be VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY argued now WHO is the one who IS the ACTUAL 'moron' here.

Oh, and by the way, 'you' just got through WHINING and COMPLAINING that 'you', somehow, are 'obliged' to 'put up with' 'insults', (of which NO ALLEGED 'insult' has EVER BROUGHT FORWARD AGAINST NOR ABOUT 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", by the way), YET 'you' go on to SAY, 'what a MORON I am'.

Is this, to you, NOT an 'insult'?

Could the ACTUAL CONTRADICTORY and HYPOCRITICAL nature of one become MORE APPARENT than here now?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Wokie is one word, and a lot easier than writing a whole paragraph on the characteristics that wokies all have in common. No one has come up with a better word so I will stick with that one.
LOL 'you' STILL DO NOT GET 'it', "vegetariantaxidermy". WHAT DOES 'wokie' even mean, or refer to, to you, EXACTLY?

Is this QUESTION NOT ABLE TO BE SEEN for what 'it' IS, EXACTLY?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am Any normal intelligent person knows what it means.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's not my problem if you like to play 'dumb'. Wokies always claim to not understand what a wokie is.
AND, 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are PROVING IRREFUTABLY True that "wokies" REALLY DO CLAIM to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS. This is BECAUSE 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy" are the BIGGEST 'wokie' that I have EVER SEEN and MET, AND, by NOT DEFINING what a 'wokie' IS, to you, you are SHOWING that you are CLAIMING to NOT UNDERSTAND what a 'wokie' IS.

See, a 'person' who REALLY KNOWS what a 'wokie' IS, would just DEFINE what a 'wokie' IS, to 'them'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am It's one of their defining characteristics :lol:
So, by your very OWN INACTION here 'you' are PROVING FURTHER just how MUCH MORE of a 'wokie' 'you' REALLY ARE.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:50 am You know what a nazi is don't you? Do I have to write a paragraph every time I use the word nazi?
LOL

One ONLY needs a few words, ONLY, to define A WORD.

For ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE PROOF of this, only ONLY NEEDS to LOOK IN A 'dictionary'.

Asking whether you have to write A PARAGRAPH, EVERY TIME, you use the 'nazi' word just SHOWS and REVEALS HOW DISILLUSIONED or DECEITFUL 'you' REALLY ARE.

1. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH to define A word.

2. You, OBVIOUSLY, do NOT 'have to' write A PARAGRAPH, NOR A FEW WORDS, to define A word, EVERY TIME you use 'that' word.

Now, and for the ACTUAL POINT that 'you' seem to be COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING HERE is that what A word means, or refers to, to you, does NOT necessarily have the SAME meaning, NOR refer to the SAME 'thing' as it does, for you. Are you, at least, ABLE TO COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND THIS Fact.

If yes, then it would NOT matter ONE IOTA if I KNOW what a 'nazi' NOR what a 'wokie' MEANS, or REFERS TO, to me, BECAUSE what they MEAN to me could the VERY DIFFERENT and EVEN OPPOSITE to what they MEAN, to you. Thus, the REASON WHY there WAS SO MUCH CONFUSION, and CONFLICT, among 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.
I couldn't care less whether you know what it means or not :lol:
I could NOT care less that you STILL can NOT YET UNDERSTAND what I ACTUALLY WROTE and SAID.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:11 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am
Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:29 am
Follow the money. Since Star Wars, children’s flicks have become marketing tools for retail products. Fashion, toys, costumes, accessories, gifts can bring in more money than the movie. Marketers figure that a diversity of characters hopefully translates into a wider appeal for those products, ignoring the fact that historically inaccurate blonde-haired, blue-eyed Jesus has done well in all cultures that don't look like the image.

I noticed the same tendency in Ready Player 1. The good guys represent groups, or types.
I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
Right, because all 'minorities' are automatically paupers. What a racist.
Talk about 'WOKISM' in its FULLEST DEGREE.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:45 am Saying, 'wokism' is a form of 'spiritual materialism', is NOT CLARIFYING ANY thing up AT ALL, REALLY. BUT, what 'you' said about 'woke' being a 'fluid term' SAYS A LOT, and SPEAKS for the Truth about WHY people RUN AWAY and HIDE when QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED over what being 'woke' REALLY IS.

TRYING to STOP and PREVENT 'injustices' in the 'world', one would have PREVIOUSLY assumed or thought would be a GOOD or POSITIVE 'thing'. But, the way the human brain WORKS, in the '21st century' being 'woke', or JUST, TRYING TO STOP and PREVENT 'worldly injustices' is SEEN as a BAD or NEGATIVE 'thing'.
More quotes may reveal relevant connections in the meanings.

“It does not matter what we use to achieve self-justification: the wisdom of sacred books, diagrams or charts, mathematical calculations, esoteric formulae, fundamentalist religion, depth psychology, or any other mechanism. Whenever we begin to evaluate, deciding that we should or should not do this or that, then we have already associated our practice or our knowledge with categories, one pitted against the other, and that is spiritual materialism.” – Trungpa Rinpoche
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:15 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
You'd be surprised how rich are the poor in "Merica, and folks still take second jobs for the luxuries.

A pack of attorneys is suing the governor of Florida on behalf of illegals for giving the plaintiffs a free trip to a luxury resort island that bills itself as a sanctuary for illegal travelers. Such strange reasoning.
The US is not short of rightard bigots that have a pathological hate for "wokeism", so why would they alienate that massive majority of MAGA maniacs to garner a few bucks from minorities?
THe point i was making is not that they want to include minorities is that they do it by making bad casting choices.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:44 pm Disney backstage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hCRBwGAXE
You know that is not real dont you.
You know they are actually taking to piss out of you.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:51 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:11 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 am

I think you are missing the point somewhat. I do not think this makes financial sense pitching to minorities.
Think about it!
Right, because all 'minorities' are automatically paupers. What a racist.
DUH! They are smaller in number - hence the word "minority" you fucking half wit.
You never fail to disappoint and show yourself to be tragically thick. Fucktard
You are so thick that you don't even remember your own claims. How can there be 'minorities' if we are all just humans? 'White British' make up less than half the population of London, but why is that even 'a thing' when we are all human? You wokies need to make up your stupid fucking minds about what your 'royal moral highnesses' consider to be 'Politically Safe' :roll: Add up all the 'minorities' in most English speaking (oooh, is it 'racist' to mention the English language?) countries and it comes to a very large percentage of the population-- especially so in the larger cities.
Here we don't even use the term 'minority'. It's a stupid yank term of course.
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:49 pm
Think about it!

The US is not short of rightard bigots that have a pathological hate for "wokeism", so why would they alienate that massive majority of MAGA maniacs to garner a few bucks from minorities?
THe point i was making is not that they want to include minorities is that they do it by making bad casting choices.
Plenty of left voting people loathe wokie fuckturds, especially as they have destroyed the left with their bullshit and alienated those who sit on the fence. I doubt if any MAGAS understand what wokism even is, or ever think about it. The best speakers I've heard criticising wokism have been so-called 'liberal lefties'. So stick that up your arse and massage your grossly enlarged prostate with it.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 pm The best speakers I've heard criticising wokism have been so-called 'liberal lefties'.
That's unlikely, you invariably describe any such person as a wokie and refuse them a hearing.
vegetariantaxidermy

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:16 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:11 pm The best speakers I've heard criticising wokism have been so-called 'liberal lefties'.
That's unlikely, you invariably describe any such person as a wokie and refuse them a hearing.
As a wokie you would say that. I'm liberal. I also vote left. Always have because it's the most logical and rational position to take. To say that everyone who is liberal is a wokie is as stupid as saying that eveyone who votes non-left is a neo-nazi (or even more so since wokism is the opposite of liberal). Anyone who doesn't believe in free speech is not liberal.
I'm sick of banging my head against a brick wall anyway. Wokism is clearly beyond the comprehension of the morons on this site.

Resident vicious wokie Sculptor is obviously a communist, ANOTHER concept that yanks are incapable of understanding. I'm not basing that on his wokism either-- although they may be connected in some way.

Here's a 'MAGA Trump supporter' speaking out against wokism :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaHLd8d ... ardianNews
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

white jesus was here...

-Imp

Post by Age »

Walker wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:56 pm
Age wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:45 am Saying, 'wokism' is a form of 'spiritual materialism', is NOT CLARIFYING ANY thing up AT ALL, REALLY. BUT, what 'you' said about 'woke' being a 'fluid term' SAYS A LOT, and SPEAKS for the Truth about WHY people RUN AWAY and HIDE when QUESTIONED and/or CHALLENGED over what being 'woke' REALLY IS.

TRYING to STOP and PREVENT 'injustices' in the 'world', one would have PREVIOUSLY assumed or thought would be a GOOD or POSITIVE 'thing'. But, the way the human brain WORKS, in the '21st century' being 'woke', or JUST, TRYING TO STOP and PREVENT 'worldly injustices' is SEEN as a BAD or NEGATIVE 'thing'.
More quotes may reveal relevant connections in the meanings.

“It does not matter what we use to achieve self-justification: the wisdom of sacred books, diagrams or charts, mathematical calculations, esoteric formulae, fundamentalist religion, depth psychology, or any other mechanism. Whenever we begin to evaluate, deciding that we should or should not do this or that, then we have already associated our practice or our knowledge with categories, one pitted against the other, and that is spiritual materialism.” – Trungpa Rinpoche
NOT all of us do this.

I, for one, CERTAINLY DO NOT, when beginning to evaluate and deciding what I should or should not do, associate my practice or my knowledge with categories, one pitted AGAINST 'the other'. In fact I do the EXACT OPPOSITE of this. But then KNOWING who and what thee True Self alleviates ALL and EVERY form of 'other' and so also removing ALL and EVERY form of 'pitting against', AS WELL.

Post by Age »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:49 pm
Think about it!

In, and from, the perspective of the one known here as "sculptor".

But instead of whining and complaining about what "others" are doing, it might be better if that one TOOK OVER the 'casting role' so then the 'good' casting choices could and would be made. But, then again, having that one in the ROLE of 'the castor', may be a very 'bad' 'casting' choice in and of itself.

Having the one doing the 'casting' who would LOVE to have so-called "black" AND "white" 'people' completely SEGREGATED into their OWN specific and very particular CHOSEN groups might be the reason WHY there was and STILL so much HATRED, in the world, in the days when this was being written, of and for the OTHER group.

Casting 'people' OUT, or, INTO DIFFERENT, SEPARATED, and SEGREGATED groups, especially made up 'race' groups is, LITERALLY, WHY 'racism' itself EXISTS.
vegetariantaxidermy

See how 'woke' you feel when you hear a pig screaming in terror in the neighbour's back yard and are told it's the neighbour's 'culture' so you just have to put up with it. Put your money where your mouth is, wokie wanker. Or do you live in a nice leafy suburb where you don't have to deal with such 'inconveniences'?