True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am u can be not racist for the wrong reasons. a reason like 'god created everyone to be equal', for instance, is nonsense, so it couldn't be a real reason for not being racist. the only real reason for not being a racist is nihilistic; that all races are equally meaningless in the grand scheme if things.

but here lemme explain what's going on behind the curtains with racism. some insight into a part of man that he keeps concealed and would never admit, much less address.

white people don't like black people for several reasons.
Is it even a POSSIBILITY for 'you', human beings, to be able to define a so-called 'white person' from a so-called 'black person'?

If yes, then HOW would 'you' do it, EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am but the number one reason is something subliminal, something in the recesses of the psyche. it's becuz black people remind white people of their ape ancestor origins and this offends white people who want to believe they are something more than apes. to put it quite bluntly, the ugliness of black people is offensive to the other races.
But it is ONLY the Wrong behavior of 'you', adult human beings, that IS 'ugly' and Truly 'ugly' in Life.

EVERY thing, it could be said and argued, IS BEAUTIFUL.

BUT from a VERY NARROWED and/or CLOSED perspective one SEES 'beauty' and 'ugliness' in the forms of physical bodies.
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am and if a black person is not considered ugly, it's becuz they look more like a white person than the others (lighter skin, straighter hair, sharper more symmetrical facial features, etc).
Are 'you' even AWARE "promethean75" that beauty, or ugliness, of physical forms is a VERY relative view, which comes from a VERY shallow and VERY narrowed Wrong perspective of 'things'.
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am now nobody would ever admit this
Probably BECAUSE NO human being BELIEVES 'this' BESIDES 'you'.
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am and that's what's so funny.
But WHO is laughing here?

Or, maybe more Honestly, WHO is NOT laughing at 'you' here now "promethean75"?
promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am but what sux is that there's no solving or changing this... it's just one of those quirks built into the human situation on erf; a few major races would end up evolving, one of which will be much uglier than the others and end up offending them for that reason. this is really a hilarious situation if you truly grasp what I'm sayin. i could put a Monty pythonic skit together about the history of the erf. some white british officers are on a coach touring through africa or something and lieutenant Manfredgenson says something like 'by the queen that sure is an ugly fellow, don't u say, Patsy?' 'indeed sir, quite a looker that one.' *pompous english laugh*

look I'm just stating the facts as an outside nihilist observer and i am completely indifferent to any of it. perhaps the first real antiracist for the right reasons.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

now what this means is that the vast majority of people who aren't black and claim not to be racist, are in fact racist af becuz despite what they say and how they 'explain away' the illogical or unreasonable nature of racist belief, they are still offended by the sight alone of black people, that rude reminder of our evolutionary history. and since that is all racism is - the only substance to it, that offended feeling - they are genuinely racist.

the only way to not be offended by that rude reminder is to be a nihilist, which very few people are or have the intelligence to be. hence, you're all a bunch of fucking racists.

see what i did there? you're like 'damn i uh'.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:20 am u can be not racist for the wrong reasons. a reason like 'god created everyone to be equal', for instance, is nonsense, so it couldn't be a real reason for not being racist. the only real reason for not being a racist is nihilistic; that all races are equally meaningless in the grand scheme if things.

but here lemme explain what's going on behind the curtains with racism. some insight into a part of man that he keeps concealed and would never admit, much less address.

white people don't like black people for several reasons. but the number one reason is something subliminal, something in the recesses of the psyche. it's becuz black people remind white people of their ape ancestor origins and this offends white people who want to believe they are something more than apes. to put it quite bluntly, the ugliness of black people is offensive to the other races. and if a black person is not considered ugly, it's becuz they look more like a white person than the others (lighter skin, straighter hair, sharper more symmetrical facial features, etc).

now nobody would ever admit this and that's what's so funny. but what sux is that there's no solving or changing this... it's just one of those quirks built into the human situation on erf; a few major races would end up evolving, one of which will be much uglier than the others and end up offending them for that reason. this is really a hilarious situation if you truly grasp what I'm sayin. i could put a Monty pythonic skit together about the history of the erf. some white british officers are on a coach touring through africa or something and lieutenant Manfredgenson says something like 'by the queen that sure is an ugly fellow, don't u say, Patsy?' 'indeed sir, quite a looker that one.' *pompous english laugh*

look I'm just stating the facts as an outside nihilist observer and i am completely indifferent to any of it. perhaps the first real antiracist for the right reasons.
I'm sure you've posted this before. It's all bollocks of course. It's white people who tend to be really ugly these days. Bad food. No exercise. They look dreadful for the most part. Have you ever looked at African tribes like the Maasai? Not an ounce of fat. Tall. Elegant. Extremely beautiful people. And I'm not being 'woke'. Just stating facts.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:31 am No I don't think u understand. Here lemme make it clear.

if there is my mother, there is no god.

there is my mother

therefore, there is no god.

Now whatever it is u think is a god, is not what u think it is becuz my mother exists. You're either high and hearing shit or you're experiencing a ghost or something, but certainly no god. For no intelligent creator god would have created my mother.

This fundamental truth is axiomatic to anti-theological reasoning and applies throughout the entirety of metaphysics.

Even as I type this I'm listening to her smack her food like a fucking six year who wasn't trained how to eat properly. U know how a we todd it kid doesn't know smacking your food like an animal is rude and people don't do that... but is too stupid to realize this so is innocent? Like if somebody in public walked by as she was eating, it very well could cross their mind that she wuz we todd it just by seeing her eat.
Good lord. What did your mother do to you?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

no she's good. I don't even mind that she is what she is. she's not able to not be what she is and is not responsible for any of it.

what gets me going is that i can't get the fuck away from her unless i move back into a parking lot somewhere or under a tree. there's actually a few sex offenders downtown here that use a tree as their residence. it's perfectly legal. I could probably talk em into letting me share a room... er, I mean branch with them.

the other option is to skip across hotels, paying $80 per night, indefinitely. indefinitely since extended stay motels won't rent to sex offenders. so, for example, I'd stay at hotel x for a couple days, leave before they kick me out, find another one to stay at, and go downtown to reregister the address. that would be fifteen or more trips to the sheriff station per month to fill out paperwork and watch the overweight christian deputies eat doughnuts.
Last edited by promethean75 on Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 pm no she's good. I don't even mind that she is what she is. she's not able to not be what she is and is not responsible for any of it.

what gets me going is that i can't get the fuck away from her unless i move back into a parking lot somewhere or under a bush. there's actually a few sex offenders downtown here that use a bush as their residence. it's perfectly legal.

the other option is to skip across hotels, paying $80 per night, indefinitely. indefinitely since extended stay motels won't rent to sex offenders. so, for example, I'd stay at hotel x for a couple days, leave before they kick me out, find another one to stay at, and go downtown to reregister the address. that would be fifteen or more trips to the sheriff station per month to fill out paperwork and watch the overweight christian deputies eat doughnuts.
Houses are dirt cheap in the US. Why don't you just buy one, or buy a piece of cheap land and build yourself a house? Nothing fancy. Simple :D
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Too much time lost, terrible credit as a result of all this mess, outstanding medical bills that give collectors to right to seize assets if they pushed it, and just overall exhaustion. It's one of those 'too late to start now' things. No really. That's not a lazy excuse. That's reality.

Plus I don't want a house. And I shouldn't have to want a house. I want my old life style back where I would travel and go where the work wuz. Free as Lynyrd Skynyrd's bird.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:53 pm Too much time lost, terrible credit as a result of all this mess, outstanding medical bills that give collectors to right to seize assets if they pushed it, and just overall exhaustion. It's one of those 'too late to start now' things. No really. That's not a lazy excuse. That's reality.

Plus I don't want a house. And I shouldn't have to want a house. I want my old life style back where I would travel and go where the work wuz. Free as Lynyrd Skynyrd's bird.
Well I would say you've brought it all on yourself but I don't actually believe in free will, so you will just have to blame it on your particles.

If you lived in this craphole you would be treated with kid gloves. No sex offender register here. Your record would probably be hidden. Builders are in huge demand--record or not. You would likely be given govt. housing....
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i will live in no liberal woke pedo promotin sex offender defendin communist shit hole country. how dare u even suggest it.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:07 pm i will live in no liberal woke pedo promotin sex offender defendin communist shit hole country. how dare u even suggest it.
I wasn't suggesting it. I'm pretty sure even this place wouldn't have you.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

U get VIP parking at the thunderdome with a ride like that don't u?

https://streamable.com/1ubkqb
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

plus u idiots ack like I'm proud of having been an exhibitionist. streaking a couple highschool football games when you're in your teens and early twenties is one thing, but flashing women - with or without a sears roebuck over coat - is a sexually deviant paraphilia, a psychological abnormality. the uniqueness of my particular type - DSM Prom75 class 3c - is that my desire wuzzint generated by compensatory mechanisms for lacking female companionship. i had a girlfriend every time i can ever remember flashin-a-ho. neither did it thrill me to scare a chick if i did flash her. that's what's atypical, what's unique. most flashers are aroused only if they shock the victim. i, on the other hand, only liked it if she wuz like wtf dude that's a little over the top but now that you're at it, damn.

also u have to understand that I don't have a huge unit, so if you're thinking 'this guy wants us to think he has a big johnson becuz we think that only a guy with a big johnson would have the nerve to do that, ergo, he must have a big johnson', that would be clever but you're sorely mistaken. my reproductive fluid delivery system appendage is of standard (or slightly above) size and procedure, tho i must confess with perfect, textbook shape and proportion. the shading is flawless as well. it would be done well in both graphite and pastel on a 200 grain canvas if one were so inclined. in addition, the literal arts would appreciate its beauty as well and express this in its epic poetry. hymns may be written about it. fuck it entire religions and civilizations would be formed around it. now you're getting me off topic.

what i wouldn't be able to do is flash a chick if i had a small johnson becuz u can't be laughed at or make her want to pinch it like a fat kid's cheek cuz that's not sexy at all. that ruins the whole spontaneous dionysoerotic synergy that forms between us, two strangers in the heat of the night, heat of the night, heat of the night. yeahhh.

as i explained in the true story of the day memoirs, the parafilia developed first in wilderness camp during that experience involving that female group leader.
vegetariantaxidermy

TMI. Do we really need to know all this shit? Is that another thing you 'get off' on? TELLING people about it? Fuck off.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm trying to restore my good name by providing a comprehensive explanation for the phenomena, thereby enriching our scientific understanding of sexual deviancy.

I'm like a monkey shooting himself into space. And u are my team of astronauts.
vegetariantaxidermy

Did you ever have a 'good name? I don't think anyone is interested in your 'situation'. I don't think people come here to hear about other posters' miserable, fucked-up lives.