True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

"ONCE AGAIN, are 'you' seeking out a 'mental health' professional, or professionals, for the views and thoughts within that body?"

i am the mental health professional, mang.

See now u made me feel bad for initiating a convo with u cuz I knew u would do the rainman thing and still I did it. This is actually my bad bro.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"a 'sex defender' registry?"

that's another joke. the implication is that the offender is actually a defender of sexual freedom or something like that, etc., so haha i see what u did there and so forth.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am a bit narrow-minded, veg. This wuz 16 fuckin years ago. U aren't suggesting I should still be locked up, are u? If so, u would go in my little black book as an enemy of the prom-state becuz that's just nonsense. Sixteen years cuz somebody saw your willy? You've lost your fookin minerals mate.

Anyway what ensued wuz consentual... or, if not, no effort on their part wuz made to inform me of that fact.
What country/place do 'you' live?

There are NOT many countries/places, in the days when this was being written, where the consenting age for sex activity is 14 and above?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am i also doubt those girls were virgins or that they haven't seen worse on TV or the internet.
Are 'you' here suggesting that if a 'female' is NOT a 'virgin' anymore, then it is ALL RIGHT to show/flash 'one's' genitals AT them, and/or then masturbate?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am other than being illegal and morally offensive, I'm not absolutely sure it wuz wrong in an objective sense.
If 'it' was 'offensive' 'illegally' AND 'morally', then in what OTHER way, or sense, could 'it' NOT be wrong?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am i certainly know nobody was hurt at the event and that the majority of participants apparently enjoyed it....
Can 'people' ONLY be 'hurt' in the physical sense, to 'you'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am or did a damn terrible job at seeming offended, alarmed, afraid, or creeped out. A damn terrible job.
Have 'you' STILL NOT RECOGNIZED that if a 'human being' calls 'their' MOTHER, for HELP, of FEAR, of CONCERN, just WORRIED, and/or because they feel OFFENDED AGAINST, and do so 'in a fraction of a second', as 'you' allege here, then they ARE ACTUALLY OFFENDED, ALARMED, AFRAID, or CREEPED OUT?

Or, do 'you' think that that human being called 'mom', who was in the nearby store, to say, 'Hey mom come out here and 'check this out', I am ENJOYING what this "grown man" is doing in the car next to me''?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am In any case u don't incarcerate flashers man.
But I thought 'you' just SAID and CLAIMED that they incarcerated 'you' FOR 'flashing'.

So, does this NOT suggest that they DO, in fact, incarcerate what are called "flashers"?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:59 am That's textbook overkill, and you're taking up a bed in prison that's needed for violent criminals of which there are a'plenty.
Yes, some 'people', back in THOSE DAYS, REALLY DID think like this.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:14 am It's a side of a 14 year old girl that an older woman would never be able to see, veg.
LOL
LOL
LOL

Are 'you' here, "promethean75", REALLY suggesting that an 'older woman' would NEVER be able to see 'a "side" of a 'younger 14 year old girl', but somehow ONLY an 'older man', like 'you', could see?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:14 am When u imagine the scene, u don't see two girls having sexy time with a stranger in a chance encounter. Instead u see two 14 year old girls acting like 14 year old girls who aren't watching a hot dude wankin off. Remember this wuz sixteen years ago so I wuz much younger so I wuz extra sexy don't mean to brag.
What do 'you' MEAN by, 'don't mean to brag'?

'you' could NOT 'brag' here ANYMORE even if 'you' WANTED TO and TRIED TO.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:14 am Your perspective is of a mother, naturally, so u gotta make sure u never consider the possibility that they liked it cuz that would switch your whole shit up bro.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:34 am and listen if u insist on categorizing me as a creepo, u gotta make sure u put me in the right file cabinet. I'm not a sadistic sexual assaulter or a molester of any sort, and I'd wish absolutely no harm to those two beautiful young women.
When does a 'child' become a 'woman' to 'you'?

And, 'you' say here, 'you WOULD wish absolutely NO harm to those two BEAUTIFUL young women (girls or children), BUT what do 'you' WISH FOR for that OTHER human being?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:34 am in fact,  if u gave me thirty minutes with mom and dad, I'd have em enrolling their daughters in sports, piano and/or violin, and middle weight bike motosport racing, for starters.
WHO are 'you' EXPECTING to BELIEVE this here?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:34 am the placid mediocrity of those girl's futures would be no more mate. that's how much i want to hurt, or offend in any way, for that matter, those two pedigree hotties.
If those 14 year old CHILDREN are so-called 'pedigree hotties', as they, OBVIOUSLY, ARE to 'you', "promethean75", at what age can 'one' become a so-called 'pedigree hottie'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:34 am u know i wonder often if they tell that story to their friends. how they tell it, i imagine, depends on to whom they are telling it. aunt Jill and her husband get a different version than one of their girlfriends at the club or at work.
Do 'you' ALSO WONDER how EVERY one else, including "yourself", tell 'their' 'story' to "others"?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"There are NOT many countries/places, in the days when this was being written, where the consenting age for sex activity is 14 and above?"

now that's a well written, legitimate question, Raymond. well done.

I'm using the term 'consent' to characterize the unspoken agreement between myself and the two girls that i proceed with what i did.

I don't mean to say I'm committing a legal act and/becuz they've given their consent. what i did wuz illegal regardless of their age or consent. only the severity level of that same crime is different, depending on victim age.

now here's an interesting fact for ya. in my state, indecent exposure is a felony unless the girl is 18 or older (in which case it's a misdemeanor), but the legal age of consent is 16. lol. you're an adult enough to consent to sex with an adult.... but when you're a plaintiff in a trial involving indecent exposure, you're not adult enough, and the crime is a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

Holy shit wait a minute. Wouldn't that mean if a 16 year old consents to sex with an adult and sees his willy, he could be charged with felonious indecent exposure?

Da fuck does that work? Who's writing these screwy ass laws Age?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:46 am Veg u gotta pay attention. This whole thing started when I posted an OBVIOUS joke intended to be funny by its irony, which wuz glaring. Like if u missed that, or saw it and misunderstood it, I dunno mate.
I have NOT read all of this thread, WHERE and/or WHEN did 'you' post an OBVIOUS 'joke'?

I had been, internally, APPLAUDING and CONGRATULATING 'you', "promethean75", for your Honesty and OPENNESS here. They are VERY RARE, in this forum and in this day and age when this is being written.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:46 am When I wondered why Dekle thought Bundy wuz such a bad guy.... being that Bundy saved a drowning kid, etc. Okay BUT HE KILLED 30+ WOMEN. Did u not catch that intended irony? Not see the lame joke in there? Not even a little bit? Jesus Forrest.
Ah okay. So, the OBVIOUS 'joke' was NOTHING to do with 'you' here, right?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:46 am Anywho that's wut set my posts in motion and everything that followed wuz just freestyle improv off of what i wuz hearing in the Ted Tapes at that moment. I wuz listening to it for the first time at that moment.

U didn't really think I just decided to pop into the site all of a sudden and tell everybody I think raping and murdering women is 'hot' for real, did u? Jesus Forrest.
BUT, 'you' SAID and WROTE;
oh my god this is getting hot at 3:19:00. *fans self*

so he's got her outta the car now out in the middle of nofuckinwhere and gives her instructions to undress. just imagine watching a young, supply college hottie standing in the woods slowly shimmying out of her bellbottoms in the car headlights as you watch in a drunken, sexually fevered state burning with so much anticipation thatwuuuu might make your head blow off!

Correct?

If yes, then does it REALLY matter when 'you' tell "others" that this how 'you' were FEELING, at the time of watching 'it' (whatever 'it' is, exactly)?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Have 'you' STILL NOT RECOGNIZED that if a 'human being' calls 'their' MOTHER"

Dude she wasn't alarmed like in omg we're gonna die. She wuz pissed off becuz her friends or sisters whatever were checking me out almost as much as she wuz pissed off that I had the nerve to do that. But she wuzzint at all afraid bro. I promise u. U had to be there. What I think is the other two said something while watching and smiling that pissed the fat one off. Like she had absolutely no game, Age. The nerdy unpopular one in the 80s comedy that ruins it for everyone. That's what she wuz, and by God vengeance wuz her's cuz she got me, bro.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

see Age now this is autism spectrum stuff. you're unable to disassociate literal meanings from figurative ones in speech expression. you should be able to discern the sarcastic nature of that bit about homegirl undressing in the woods for sexy ted from the context of the thread and what little u have read of my posts (you'd know i wuz 'that guy' who would post some stupid shit like that just to stir it up).

concerning the entertainment of such fantasy, the real question is which element of a particular fantasy does the subject covet or lust over. is what turns him on the fact that a beautiful girl stands naked before him who he'd love to have sex with, say, or the fact that he's about to have his way with her against her will, is able to control and hurt her, etc.

now a contextually proper reading of that bit should have made u sense the frivolity of it, that 'he can't be serious' and 'bellbottoms, lol', etc. nuance in the writing, Age, and u might be insensitive to it i dunno. 
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"alright man i just said fuck it and i took Johnson out and kinda raised up a bit in my seat." - me

"Is "johnson" a name that 'you' have placed on the 'penis' of 'that body' are using here to label the 'penis' with?" - Age

No, actually Johnson is a midget I keep in the glove box. I thought that much wuz clear.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 am Oh I meant to explain something to u but forgot. The reason why both girls were comfortable wuz becuz they were in that group of three, see.
'you' were in one car, and 'they' were in another car right?

If yes, then HOW, EXACTLY, do 'you' KNOW that those two were, so-called, 'comfortable'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 amNo single 14 alone by herself would ever interact with an adult male the way they might if under unique circumstances in a group of three.
Do 'you' have ANY UNDERSTANDING of WHY 'you' are SO BLIND here "promethean75"?

It was SO MUCH EASIER to talk WITH 'you' WHEN 'you' were being Truly Honest.

Also, I will suggest here that it could be just as EASILY PROCLAIMED that NO single fourteen year old girl by "herself" would EVER interact with absolutely ANY one the way they MIGHT if under unique (or DIFFERENT) circumstances, as in a 'group of three'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 amThey felt safe, joyously indulging each other in the expression of utter exasperation.
The word 'exasperation' can mean or refer to, a feeling of intense irritation or annoyance, so are 'you' SURE that this is the 'right' word here for what 'you' are trying to mean, convey, or get across here?

But maybe this was just what is sometimes called a 'freudian slip', or a parapraxis?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 amLike one of those things where u and a friend have a crazy experience, etc. I hate it for u veg but those girls were my homegirls.
What do 'you' mean or refer to with the use of the words 'my homegirls'?

1. What is a 'homegirl', EXACTLY?

2. Does the 'my' word imply 'ownership' here?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 amBe like dude I can't believe u did that omg that wuz kinda hot tho.
Are these the 'thoughts' that arose in 'that body', at about the time of when 'this' happened?
But they NEVER gave 'you' 'their number', right?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:12 amAnd listen in 07 I looked about 26ish. I promise u they wouldn't have guessed my age and thought i wuz younger... maybe making it less awkward becuz I wasn't like their dad's age which would have made it super-weird.
But 'you' could have been their dad's age, correct. For all we know their dads could have looked younger than 'you'. And, maybe even much so-called 'hotter' than 'you' IMAGINED and BELIEVED 'you' looked.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am "ONCE AGAIN, are 'you' seeking out a 'mental health' professional, or professionals, for the views and thoughts within that body?"

i am the mental health professional, mang.
Okay.

But the question STILL STANDS.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am See now u made me feel bad for initiating a convo with u cuz I knew u would do the rainman thing and still I did it. This is actually my bad bro.
WHY would 'you' 'feel' 'bad' about just being asked a Truly OPEN question, and for CLARIFICATION, ONLY?

WHAT are 'you' PRESUMING was/is BEHIND that VERY SIMPLE question?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:54 am "a 'sex defender' registry?"

that's another joke.
Was 'that' the 'punchline', or just a part of what is leading up to the 'conclusion'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am the implication is that the offender is actually a defender of sexual freedom or something like that, etc., so haha i see what u did there and so forth.
What did I do 'there', and 'what' is the funny part of what I did 'there'?

It was 'you' who SAID and WROTE that the 'offender' is the 'defender', NOT 'me'.

Unless, OF COURSE, I did, but I have just forgotten.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:14 am "There are NOT many countries/places, in the days when this was being written, where the consenting age for sex activity is 14 and above?"

now that's a well written, legitimate question, Raymond. well done.
Who or what is "Raymond"?

And, I thought 'you' SAID and CLAIMED, or IMPLIED, that if 'I' asked 'you' just one autistic question in capital letters, then 'you' were NOT going to respond to me. Now, CONSIDERING there are WORDS, in capital letters, in 'that question', then does this MEAN that 'you' do NOT see 'that question' as being a so-called 'autistic question'?

If yes, then this is a quite CONVENIENT WAY to just PICK and CHOOSE the questions that 'you' WILL and WILL NOT respond to.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am I'm using the term 'consent' to characterize the unspoken agreement between myself and the two girls that i proceed with what i did.
So, if two five year olds, for example, 'consent', in an unspoken agreement between "yourself" and 'them', through, again, a so-called 'sexy-evil smile' and/or a 'wide eyed look', at 'you', (or whatever OTHER EXCUSE 'you' 'tried to' USE before), while 'you' flash to 'them', and/or masturbate in front of 'them', then 'you' would just, AGAIN, proceed with what 'you' did LAST TIME, correct?

If no, then what is the DIFFERENCE here besides, OF COURSE, the AGE DIFFERENCE?

Also, HOW could there be ANY 'consent', AT ALL, when they can NOT 'consent', AT ALL?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am I don't mean to say I'm committing a legal act and/becuz they've given their consent.
This 'thought' NEVER even arose, within 'this body'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am what i did wuz illegal regardless of their age or consent.
HOW, EXACTLY, could flashing and/or masturbating in front of a 'consenting adult' be 'illegal'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am only the severity level of that same crime is different, depending on victim age.
HOW, EXACTLY, did 'you' work 'this' out, or, HOW, EXACTLY, is 'this' worked out?

Are 'you' in ANY way suggesting that it is ONLY the 'age' of 'one' that affects the so-called 'severity level' here?

If no, then what are 'you' suggesting here?

Also, are 'you' 'now' AGREEING that 'they' were 'victims'?

Or, was this a 'slip of the tongue', or a 'parapraxis'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am now here's an interesting fact for ya. in my state, indecent exposure is a felony unless the girl is 18 or older (in which case it's a misdemeanor), but the legal age of consent is 16. lol. you're an adult enough to consent to sex with an adult.... but when you're a plaintiff in a trial involving indecent exposure, you're not adult enough, and the crime is a felony instead of a misdemeanor.
Okay. But there are a LOT of other human made 'laws', which are just as absolutely and TOTALLY RIDICULOUS and ABSURD, AS WELL. For example, 'you' can be a sixteen year old girl and be supposedly absolutely FREE to 'consent' to having sex with an 80 year old man, or woman. BUT, 'you' are NOT ALLOWED to watch videos of human beings having sex. Or, 'you' could be a fourteen year old and have sex with a fifteen year old and be charged with having sex with a minor, be sent to a detention center, and then be put on the child sex offender register, and thus, supposedly, also not be allowed to be alone with your own friends. And, there would be MANY OTHER Truly NONSENSICAL laws, which have been MADE UP by adult human beings.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am Holy shit wait a minute. Wouldn't that mean if a 16 year old consents to sex with an adult and sees his willy, he could be charged with felonious indecent exposure?
YES.

In some countries some 'children' are ALLOWED to have sex WITH 'adults' but those children are NOT ALLOWED to watch NOR observe the EXACT SAME 'adult' have sex with "themself"/masturbate, NOR have sex WITH "others".
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:50 am Da fuck does that work? Who's writing these screwy ass laws Age?
'you', adult human beings, that is WHO.

And, the DEEPER or FURTHER one LOOKS INTO what 'you', adult human beings, ACTUALLY DO in Life, then the, as 'you' say, the 'screwier' 'things' GET.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am "Have 'you' STILL NOT RECOGNIZED that if a 'human being' calls 'their' MOTHER"

Dude she wasn't alarmed like in omg we're gonna die.
I HOPE NOT. 'you' ONLY had a 'penis' in 'your hand' and NOT a 'gun', right?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am She wuz pissed off becuz her friends or sisters whatever were checking me out almost as much as she wuz pissed off that I had the nerve to do that.
Were/are 'you' UNDER some ILLUSION that EVERY one 'thinks' or 'sees' 'things' in the EXACT SAME WAY?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am But she wuzzint at all afraid bro. I promise u.
I do NOT recall EVER thinking that that one would have been AFRAID, for 'her life' AT ALL.

Should I have been thinking 'this'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am U had to be there. What I think is the other two said something while watching and smiling that pissed the fat one off.
There could be nearly a countless number of reasons for WHY that 'one' was so-called 'pissed off', and those reasons are on a continuum from ONE perspective all the way to the OTHER perspective.

But for what 'reason' or 'reasons' EXACTLY, ONLY 'one' Truly KNOWS.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am Like she had absolutely no game, Age.
Besides 'you', "promethean75", I do NOT think ANY one else here would be EXPECTING 'her' to have ANY so-called 'game', from the OUTSET.

And, I think MOST here would AGREE that it would be MUCH BETTER if a human being of 'that age' was NOT EVER EXPECTED to HAVE TO CHOOSE to 'play' 'that game'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:25 am The nerdy unpopular one in the 80s comedy that ruins it for everyone. That's what she wuz, and by God vengeance wuz her's cuz she got me, bro.
I have found that by ACCEPTING, and by TAKING, ABSOLUTE FULL or ALL RESPONSIBILITY, for what 'you have done' and for 'the consequences' AFTER what 'you DID', which MEANS NOT 'trying to' BLAME ABSOLUTELY ANY 'thing' NOR ANY one ELSE, then 'you' can, ACTUALLY, GROW and MATURE. And, IF 'you' seriously SEEK to CHANGE, for the BETTER, then this is HIGHLY REWARDING and HIGHLY SATISFYING, AS WELL.

But, If 'you' WANT to BLAME a CHILD for, ESSENTIALLY, what 'you' DID, and ONLY 'you' DID, then, by all means, continue to DO SO. As I keep SAYING, 'you' are absolutely FREE to do absolutely ANY 'thing' of 'your' OWN CHOOSING. But, if 'you' do the Wrong 'thing', then do NOT be TOO SURPRISED with the CONSEQUENCES.